All Comments on 'The Fall of Troy Pt. 01'

by adidas21525

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

I love reading gay fetish stories and this one I can tell is gonna be a good one 😍

dpwriterdpwriter10 months ago

While not a fetish I share, I really enjoyed reading! Great writing, and I'm left eagerly anticipating what happens with/to Troy!

adidas21525adidas2152510 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much... @dpwriter I'm so glad -- I know this kind of thing can be "niche" but hoped it would appeal to a larger audience. @Straycatndc so glad you're "on the journey" and hope the rest makes you happy too!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, this is so well written! Even if a reader doesn't have this same fetish, your sensual description of Mark's arousal while indulging in it is super hot. And I absolutely loved the banter between Troy and Mark! I was actually laughing while reading about Mark sweating over the wording of every message he sent, and his nervousness when he guessed Troy knew exactly why he wanted those cleats! Looking forward to reading more!

Str8SensitiveGuyStr8SensitiveGuyabout 1 month ago

I love a fun fetish. When he opened that box, I got hard right along with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradidas21525@adidas21525
I'm just a guy with a variety of interests, and erotic fiction happens to be one! I like both themed stuff (like I tend to write) and also just good old-fashioned erotica, of a wide variety. I particularly like stories that include elements of romance or suspense, or just gen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES