All Comments on 'The Fall of Troy Pt. 02'

by adidas21525

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

Love manscents 🥰

thealphamalethealphamale10 months ago

fuck that was so hot and sweet. I hope we get more of these two

adidas21525adidas215259 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. @dttoma927 I'm a classics nerd, more of that to come. @thealphamale how could there not be more?

nygayguynygayguy9 months ago

This is kinky in ways that aren't part of my personal interests, but I still liked this a lot! You're an excellent writer, and I enjoyed reading about these men. I'll have to read more!

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern8 months ago

I don't share this fetish but your writing talents make this such an enjoyable read. The way you introduced the fetish in chapter 1 was excellent to help the reader understand the appeal of it for others even if they don't share it and that is part of what makes you an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is so incredibly hot! The good-natured teasing between Mark and Troy is adorable, and I love the way Troy so easily encourages Mark's fetish. In Part 1, Troy got off on seeing Mark's cum on his cleats, and now he asks to come on Mark's face, so it's as if Mark is also indulging a fetish of Troy's, especially with Troy's Daddy kink. They're both leaving their essence on something (Mark on the shoes, Troy on Mark's face) to show their adoration for it. Excellent job in building up to the erotic scene here; your pacing is impeccable. Can't wait to see what Part 3 has in store for these two!

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro5 months ago

Hot chapter. Totally into this. A bot of trampling would make it even better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradidas21525@adidas21525
I'm just a guy with a variety of interests, and erotic fiction happens to be one! I like both themed stuff (like I tend to write) and also just good old-fashioned erotica, of a wide variety. I particularly like stories that include elements of romance or suspense, or just gen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES