All Comments on 'The Fall Pt. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good easy reading story line. Keep it going. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
keep going!

Another great addition to this storyline!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Can't wait for him to figure out

What triggers the response and how to control it.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Find another way to describe

The pussy, the vagina, the velvety walls of heaven. Vagina means, roughly, sheath. You over use the word tunnel when describing your male characters entering your female characters. It ruins what are otherwise great stories. Be more creative when you describe the act. ‘He grabbed her and spun her away from him as he bent her over the desk, exposing her glorious, heart-shaped ass. Slowly he pressed himself to the entrance to heaven. She moaned, “Do it, daddy! Make your little girl a woman!” Finally, unable to stand another moment outside her hidden warmth, he joined with his daughter, taking her most precious gift.’ You paint such wonderful pictures in our minds and then stop short when you get to the reason we all read your stories.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Love this series! So fucking hot!! On to chapter four.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Damn Hot

I'm loving this series, so very intriguing.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an adventure for Robert. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very, very nice work, but try not to give multiple characters in one story the same name. Jenny from work isn't the same person as Jenny the cop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info