The Fallen

Story Info
Annarette sought to free a human from a demon.
2.5k words
2.5
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

Standing in the sacred temple Saren felt the sun kiss her hair. The Northern Wind people had moved into the land of walking snow three moon and seven summers ago. Saren was heartbroken and wanted a beautiful sky walker to descend. They had beautiful flowing hair white and blue eyes like the sea. Wings like great birds and they gave blessings from the gods.

So Saren left a banquet of fruit and flowers and her broken hearted prayers. Her lover had joined the sky people and left during a blizzard never to be seen again. Rumor said he'd fallen in love with another and married.

So, the prayers reached the celestial guardians and Anarette descended from the celestial kingdom to the earth and found Saren's offering worthy. Saren's lover had intended to join the sky people but had left during a blizzard. When he left, he was caught by the lord demon of wintery domain. Areth Lord of Winter took the young man and threw him in an ice dungeon to slowly freeze to death for not offering a sacrifice. He had been told to go home and find his lover and sacrifice his beloved to the Lord of Winter or die. Refusing to do so the young man was frozen and slowly began to die.

Anarette hearing all of this went to the Lord of Winter in his black frozen palace in the land that held the heart of winter.

Approaching the blackened palace, the winds screamed and cut into Anarette's silky white hair and she walked past gates that burned cold to the touch. Anarette wore her armor and sword that covered her face and the armor included a golden breastplate that concealed her ample breasts. The garb of warriors could be worn by males or females and none could tell if the wearer were male or female.

Approaching the Lord of Winter's icy throne Anarette requested the human that was kept frozen and beginning to die be released immediately.

The Lord of Winter glared down at the celestial guardians making demands in his kingdom and grasping his blood red sword stood and said.

"Challenge accepted celestial guardian if I am defeated, he goes free. If you are defeated, you take his place and accept a sentence of my choosing or death if you prefer?"

"That I do demon." Annarette answered removing the beautiful silver sword she carried for the fight.

As the fight began the lesser demons crowded around and they both fought hard but Lord Areth was sneaky and he signaled to one of his lesser demons to raise a small cloud of smoke and brutally disarmed it and tripped Annarette so that he held his sword over her as she lay on the ground.

"Remove your face mask, chest armor and helmet defeated warrior." Lord Areth had a cruel smile on his face thinking of how he would dispatch him, and the warrior would be enslaved before dying a cruel nasty death to one of his beasts.

Annarette had never been defeated by anyone and so it was with great sorrow that she conceded her defeat. Taking off her mask and helmet her beautiful blond white hair spilled out in soft ringlets around her milky white skin. Removing the chest armor, she waited for the killing blow unaware of the effect she had on Lord Areth. Beneath the armor a thin white shirt was all she wore, and her breasts were nearly visible from the sweat and her nipples could clearly be seen. Annarette waited eyes closed and the wait seemed oddly long. He could hurry up and dispense the death blow. Honor allowed her to have her eyes closed and the blasted demon was taking forever about it.

Lord Areth had lifted his sword high above his head to give the warrior death when he realized his opponent that had fought him so hard was female. Looking at her soft beautiful body he felt his penis grow into a huge solid stone. She had forfeited her life on defeat. Another sort of punishment began to come to mind.

"Open your eyes warrior and today I grant you mercy. You will serve til your death in any way I chose my slave." He said with a dark smile on his lips with his enormous black fangs showing. Then giving whispered orders he had his guards put black blood chains on her. The guards laughed and smiled in an utterly cruel way.

Annarette felt the burning blood chains around her delicate wrists, the chains had been forged with the blood of fellow warriors and so bound her powers completely. She was no better than a mortal in these chains and so they dragged her off. Annarette had never known fear but today she felt a cold anxiety in the pit of her stomach. Most warriors were immediately killed, and nobody talked about the ones who were not.

The guards dragged her nearly up a flight of stairs into a room that held a giant bed with warm wolf pelts. The bedding was utterly soft, and the guards locked the chains around her wrists so that she was humiliatingly chained to the bed. Annarette saw a fire burning but only cold came gusting out of it and the windows were small moon shaped windows. The chains were tight and didn't allow much movement and waiting raised Annarette's anxiety.

Opening the door, the Lord of Winter walked in and his smile could not have been more predatory.

"so, you thought I would sentence you to hard labor or a life in a prison?" he asked as he held a small blood red knife in his hand.

"Answer me slave." He said as he held the knife to her throat.

"Yes, I expected that." Annarette said fighting hard to keep the trembling from her body as he looked straight at her.

"you are to call me master and say yes master." Lord Areth said and in one swift swipe he brought the knife closer and Annarette closed her eyes expecting a death blow. Instead he cut the shirt and pants off her including her underthings.

"Oh, this is much better "Lord Areth said with a smile looking down at Annarette's naked body laid out in front of him.

Leaning into his pouch he took out two more blood chains and grasping her legs chained her legs so that she was spread open for him.

"No, you can't I object." Annarette cried realizing at that point his intent.

"Well you did forfeit your life to me, and I did grant you mercy. So, you can either serve me or die dishonorably. Which is it?" he asked holding the knife up again.

"I will serve you." Annarette said the tremble shaking her body.

Taking his penis out of his pants Lord Areth held his lengthening penis in his hands until it grew to the fearsome length of its full size. To Annarette it looked like a snake growing and width. Kneeling between her legs he began touching her most private places and rubbing her pussy lips with the huge hard cock between his legs so she could feel his penis just a bit between her pussy lips. The feeling of warmth shocked Annarette she had thought those raped by demons felt only ice when they were penetrated. Yet his cock between her legs felt burning hot and his hand on her clitoris stroking and stroking was unbearable.

"You will beg me, and it won't be rape." He said with his cruel smile and even crueler eyes blood red.

"No, I won't." Annarette said her voice beginning to shake as he continued to stroke her soft nub into a burning hot fire.

To her horror he kept stroking her and then began to lick her nipples and suckle on her til she gasped, and her body moistened between her legs. Building her fire until she was almost ready to come and then he stopped.

"Please no. Please." She said stopping the rest of the humiliating words before they could escape.

"Please you want more?" he asked in his soft deceptively gentle voice.

"Yes." She sobbed having endured his tongue lashing her nipples and her clitoris being continuously rubbed and painfully pinched by the tiny clamp he tightened on her clitoris for over an hour over and over until she was ready to come and then stopping right before only to begin again.

"yes, you want me inside you. You better say it." He said as he began to stroke her tender pussy with his think fingers.

"Yes, please I want you." She sobbed.

Annarette felt him spread her vaginal lips and begin shoving himself into her body tight and painful as she had never lain with any. Annarette closed her eyes thinking of the hopes of wedded bliss and how none would ever marry one that had been with a demon. His large cock destroyed her fragile hymen and surged fully into her filling her to the point of pain stretching and there inside of her he rubbed his burning hot penis. The heat felt like an inferno and Annarette found herself after the pain frantically rubbing against his hot hard length. His thickness touching all the sensitive places that she didn't know she had and just before she came, he leaned in close to her and bit hard into her neck.

The blood seeped out of her as his seed seeped into her. Barely able to stay awake Annarette drifted into a darkness that was a comfort from the agonizingly painful reality of enslavement and all it meant. Lord Areth had never tasted such sweet blood it was like soft amber honey and it flowed into him warming every part of his body. He drank and drank until he realized she was drifting dangerously far away from him to a freedom he could not allow. Stopping he sliced his wrist and forced his own black blood into her pink lips holding her close in a warm and gentle embrace. Annarette's head fell against his chest and he stroked her white hair. When the terrible waxy pallor left her face, he laid her down and then laid on top of her leaving her body still chained to the bed kept warm with him on top of her.

Annarette woke up to the Lord of Winter laying on top of her and smelling his distinct scent of the first frost of the season. His warm chest was against her face and she was unable to move out from under him. He slept on top of her and she began wiggling trying to dislodge him. Instead the limp penis between his legs grew hard and as soon as it was at his full size, he opened an eye and then shifted between her legs. In a heartbeat he impaled her and then began to rub at a harsh frantic pace that forced her to come all over his hard length.

"You had only to ask if you wanted." He said rubbing and cupping her breasts in his warm hands.

Annarette cried in despair as she realized the truth of her situation.

"What sort of slavery do you plan for me terrible demon?" she asked her voice shaking and her thoughts racing to how to escape.

"The kind where until you swear total submission and loyalty to me, I keep you chained here fed only on my blood which binds and completely takes your will." He said with a smile as his fangs lengthened. Nuzzling close to her neck he began licking her neck and then when she calmed sunk his sharp teeth in as she cried in pain. Maybe he would take too much and she could drift away but as he held her the flesh between her legs warmed and she couldn't help but lay docile in his arms. Smiling and stroking her he fed until the light began to fade out of her blue-violet eyes. Then he forced his blood to her lips, and she felt her iron will begin to melt like ice in the sun looking into his now silver eyes.

Yet Annarette's blood held a charm that even the Lord of Winter could not destroy for he found her much to his liking and so on the third blood exchange forced her to be his bride and yet by then she could barely say no to any of his requests.

Annarette's brother, Zarn, heard of his baby sister's captivity three months later and going to rescue her he saw that her eyes were no longer sharp and instead he found her utterly submissive to her husband in every way. So, he bid his time and waited angry at not only the Lord of Winter but his sister for serving so obviously as his plaything.

The night the Lord of Winter left to hunt with his guards Zarn moved and took his sister from her room with her master. He found her laying in her bed and when she didn't go willingly, he put the blood chains on her and gagged her so that she could not scream for help.

Moving as fast as possible they traveled, and he became aware of Annarette's pregnancy and despite everything he worked desperately to get her away from the Lord of Winter's palace. Forced to hide in the ground Zarn went to a sunlit land and hid himself and his sister in the ground in a slice of land where he built an underground room for him to hide her. Her flat stomach had ballooned and to his horror he realized his innocent sister carried a demon child.

Going for food for both him and Annarette he returned one dark autumn day to find his sister in a pool of blood. He had been gone for too long and she had fully passed. The baby cried and looking closely Zarn realized the baby girl had his sister's hair but blood red eyes and a mouth full to bursting of the sharpest blackest teeth he'd ever seen. On the ground glittered diamond drops of what looked like ice but Zarn knew they were his sister's tears mixed with her blood and so he cast all of that to the wind and a sleeping spell over the baby. Let her sleep under the ground locked in unfound in the sunlit land where ice doesn't come, and snow never touches, and Lord Winter die alone and cold. Zarn left the baby there asleep under the ground in the room laying in the bed alone.

Lord Winter went insane and while his eyes had been silver when he could not find her again and then heard of her death and the loss of his child. His silver eyes turned blood red again and bled red down his face his heart broken. In a final fit of rage, he cursed the lands to die a bitter death of cold nine months out of the year. The blood and tears of Annarette rose to become a strange new race with frozen hearts and blood red eyes known for a thirst for blood, the Snow Warriors.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers