The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth said, "There is something both innocent and sexy about the outfit. Makes me wet just thinking about wearing one in public." She then reached and grabbed the creamer and started pouring some right into her mouth.

"Hey," said Brandy, "you can't have it all." Playfully she leaned over and began sucking her brother's cum out of her little sister's mouth.

Mommy knew without seeing how mischievous her children could be. She took her mouth off Mom's cock. "Now don't let her get all messy Brandy, we're getting ready to go out. Keep it clean children."

"Oh, I'll be sure to clean her up Mommy," said Brandy sucking cum from her sister's lips.

"In fact, let me have some, pass it to me," said Mommy from underneath the table. Beth pushed the creamer over to Mom, whom grabbed it and passed it down to Mommy. With one hand, she opened the urethra of her wife's penis, put the spout right up to it and poured her son's cum right into her wife's penis. It filled and began to overflow. She stopped, pinched the tip to keep the cum in her urethra and placed the creamer back on the table. She slurped up the extra overflow and began to dutifully suck the cum out of her wife's peehole, searching it out with her tongue.

Beth, being the little sexpot that she is, was unable to resist pouring the rest of the cream over her body. She began rubbing it onto her full tits and stomach making her body nice and shiny not caring what her Mommy just said.

"Beth, you drive me crazy when you do that," Brandy leaped off her chair, knelt in front of Beth and began licking all her brother's cum from her little sister's glistening, sticky body. Beth never listened, she was always a trouble maker. Blake looked over and admired his twin sister, hermaphrodite twin sister's cute tight ass. He could see her anus flex open and close. She spread her legs just a bit wider and he could clearly his sister's long cock, rolled back into her own pussy. This is how she normally wore it so that it didn't bulge or dangle in the front. It turned him on to see it pulsing in her own pussy, pulsing in time with her ass puckering. It was long enough that when it got hard, Beth had to help her get it out, if she was willing help. Beth enjoyed tormenting her sister by making her creampie herself.

Mom's moaning grew loud and Mommy drew her to orgasm in her mouth. Her feet became rigid and her toes spread as she hit waves of orgasm holding her wife's head down, making her swallow it all. When her breathing finally slowed, Mommy came out from underneath the table and kissed her wife, passionately exchanging their love juices. Their children looked on at the beautiful sight. One would think that having your father go to mother would strain the family relationship, but all it did was bring them closer, sexually closer, soul mate lovers closer. It was hard to imagine family life before, nor would they want to go back.

Mommy looked over at Beth and Brandy, "Oh, see now I told you not to let her get messy." She light-heartedly scolded her two daughters.

"Let's get cleaned up so we can go out. Finish up you two or no rompers for anyone."

"Yes Mommy," they said in unison.

"I'll get washed up as well if I keep staring at Brandy bent over like that. This might turn into an orgy," said Blake.

Mom, Mommy, and Blake left the kitchen table to get cleaned up and ready to go to the mall.

Brandy and Beth were now alone in the kitchen. Beth asked, "Is there anymore creamer left"?

"Just a little bit. Want more?"

"Not just yet, think you can get your cock out?"

"It's really hard. Maybe."

"I'll help you."

"Ok, but be gentle."

Brandy sat on the table in front of Beth, then brought her feet on the table. With her hands, Brandy spread herself wide revealing herself to her sister's horny probing fingers. Beth was always fascinated with her older sister's genitals. She had a penis with nice girth and length. Brandy's penis was really long, almost 12 inches long while soft. It was how she got away with tucking it into her and keeping it there, there was plenty for her vagina to grip on. Beth could see her big sister's penis, bent down and buried deep into her own vagina.

Beth's eyes lit with envy. She moistened her fingers with her brother's cum from the creamer pitcher. Then poured what was left onto her sister's genitals. With tender wet fingers, she worked the cum into her sister's vagina, making it easier to work out her sister's penis. Slowly and lovingly she pushed her little cum soaked fingers further and further in. Making sure to moisten all around Brandy's cock. She would work her fingers in as deep as she could go and then began to pull, easing her big sister's cock out of her own tight clenching vagina. Brandy moaned and bucked at the sensation. She began breathing faster and small beads of sweat began to build on her body. "Slower please, I'm really stuck."

Her little sister knew the prize that awaited her if she could remove her penis. Inch by inch Beth worked her brother's cum into her sister's vagina and inch by pleasurable inch pulled her hardening cock out. The sensation drove her big sister mad with lust.

Beth stopped and grabbed Brandy's ankles holding them down to the table. Her big sister's legs were twitching and shivering. This was a game they played a lot and they both loved it. Beth desperately wanted to have her penis out and into her own body to be one with her sister.

When Brandy regained control of herself and nodded for Beth to proceed. With one last slight tug, Brandy's cock popped out. Her penis sprung out in an arch flinging precum through the air.

Beth giggled in delight to see her long, smooth, cock pointing skyward from her sisters feminine, B cup, skinny frame. Brandy smiled down at her sister in gratitude and relief. Beth always thought her sister's penis looked bigger than she remembered. She took a moment to admire her sister in full glory. She had a small pink anus, further up were small puffy, shaved, glistening vaginal lips. Above Brandy's lips was her clitoris and a large pink 12-inch throbbing cock. The precum that was building in Brandy's vagina was now leaking onto the surface table. Taking her big sister's hands, she helped her off the kitchen table. Beth sat back in her chair and spread her legs wide and pleading to be fucked.

"Fuck me please, fuck me fast and hard. I want you to cum deep in me." Without hesitation, Brandy did as she was asked and plunged her cock down to the base, deep into her little sister. She slid out almost to the head and plowed back into her. She repeated this slowly speeding up.

"Yes, yes, yes," cried Beth. They held hands, meshing their fingers. Beth wrapped her legs around her big sister's waist using her strength to fuck herself harder. The slapping sounds of their bodies colliding could be heard throughout the house. Their pace was much so fast that neither would be able to hold out for much longer.

They stared into each other's eyes. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," they cried in unison. Eyes locked, pupils dilating, their hands gripped each other hard as they orgasmed at the same time.

Each squirt of cum from Brandy was in time with long deep strokes into her little sisters clenching vagina, filling her with pump after pump of cum. With each thrust from her sister, waves of pleasure flooded through Beth's body as her mouth was held open in a silent yell. They both just stared at each in the glow of their special bond. Brandy's thrusts finally slowed and she let herself settle into her sister as her cock slowly softened. Their breathing slowed so they could now kiss each other without passing out.

"Ok," said Brandy smiling down at her sister still holding hands. "We have to get cleaned up. I really want to see you in that cute little purple romper. And we still haven't decided on shoes." She pulled out of her sister and helped her out of the chair.

Brandy put one arm under Beth's shoulder and cupped her swollen vagina with her other hand. They both leaned on each other to stand on rubbery legs. To keep her cum from flowing down Beth's legs and onto the floor, she used her hand to smear it all over her sister's shaking abdomen and tight firm buttocks. Not leaving fluids on the floor for someone to slip and fall on, is a big priority in this household. Together, holding sticky hands, they walked upstairs discussing the merits of flats, sandals or wedges to go with the rompers.

The Mall

Mom came down the stairs wearing white flats on her feet, jean shorts, and a yellow halter top. Mommy came down dressed the same way. Beach style sandals, jean shorts, and a red halter top. Mom, picked up the pad to see what the children had been going through. Mommy was busy cleaning up after her nympho children. Cleaning included licking up as much of her two daughters' sweet body fluids as she cold. The taste of her children was something she enjoyed and loved cleaning up after them. She laughed at the thought, it made her such a Mommy.

Moments later the three children came down. Beth was wearing red running shorts, a tank top and low top running shoes. Brandy was wearing a gray pencil skirt with a red tucked in blouse and wedges on her feet. Finally, Blake came down wearing black cargo shorts, a tank top, and hi-top skater shoes.

Mommy got everyone grouped up and they all piled into the family van. Mom, Michelle was today's driver with Mommy, Melinda, sitting shotgun. The children were in the back looking over outfits. It seems that as time went on and the more they looked, the sexier and raunchier the outfits became.

"How about something like this", asked Blake passing the pad to his twin sister Brandy?

"Oh, wow, a body stocking, I like that. These shorts here also look super cool. The very idea of them really turns me on". She was referring to a pair of shorts that had a zipper that went from the front all the way back, entirely unzipping from front to back.

"I like that," said Beth, "looks like it'll give me easy access," she said while slipping her hand under her sister's skirt. She began to rub her bent inward soft cock.

"And for you, I was thinking something like this," said Blake passing the pad now to his little sister.

"What? A little school girl outfit?"

"Yeah, the juxtaposition of your innocent look but nympho personality seems to go together. Trust me, you'll turn heads and cocks alike."

She smiled up at her brother in the back seat. Her left hand was still under her sister's dress, she used her other hand to guide her brother's mouth to her and began making out. By this time Mommy had turned around in her seat. "Now Beth, behave yourself. Do not take your sister's penis out."

"Aww, Mommy, you know I can't help myself." The two sisters smiled at each other and began kissing.

"Brandy, switch places with me. You'll ride up here next to Mom for the rest of the drive to the mall." They let the kiss linger a little bit longer, then unbuckled and swapped places. The van was large enough to accomplish the task easily.

Once Mommy was in the back seat. She unbuttoned her shorts, took them and her panties off. She unbuckled her youngest daughter from her seat. "On the floor sweetie and eat Mommy's pussy. I'm the only one who didn't orgasm this morning."

Beth quickly obliged, "So sorry Mommy. We all just got caught up in the moment. I'll make it up to you." Sloppily and greedily Beth dove into her mother's glistening wet pussy. Beth's body was situated in between the two front bucket seats eating out her mother. Mommy sat in the center of the middle bench seat, legs spread forcing her daughter's mouth deeper into her. Blake leaned over from the back seat to get a good view. "Put your feet up Mommy." She put her feet on the backs of the two front seats spreading her pussy and ass wide. She scooted forward to not drip on the seat, knowing that her insatiable daughter would get spitty and sloppy.

Beth's saliva was running down her mother's anus. She caught it, used it to lube up her fingers and slowly slid it into her mother's tight, puckered anus. With her other hand, she snaked in two fingers into her pussy and curled them back to lightly tickle her mother's g spot. Beth's mouth was clamped over her clit, sucking on it like a small nipple.

From behind Blake grabber, his mother's flailing arms and held them down, kissing her shoulder. Their mother was the most sexually submissive in the family. She loved being held, tied, blindfolded, etc. For her birthday, they tied her up in the living room and everyone in the family used her as a cum slut, ragdoll for an entire weekend. Her favorite birthday present by far. She was reliving that weekend in her head right now. A thought so powerful it brought her to orgasm. She screamed out loud and bucked in the seat.

"I'm gonna squirt, I'm gonna squirt...ooohhh." She began squirting long and large streams of her cum/piss/pussy juice into her daughter's mouth. Beth, knowing they were in the van, swallowed it all up, never spilling a drop. She kept her mouth clamped onto her mother even after her orgasm subsided.

Beth waited for her mother to calm down. "I'm all done, sweetheart. Thank you so much." Beth used her mouth to suction and dry her mother's pussy and anus.

Brandy seeing the two were done, got a wet nap from her mother's handbag and passed it down to Beth. Beth wiped her mouth, hands and finally her mother. Then threw it into a small trashcan kept in the van. Beth was going to ask her sister for a mint but found that Brandy was already handing her one.

"Thanks," she smiled as she popped the mint into her mouth.

"Can't have you walking around the mall smelling like Mommy, now can we."

"You know me so well sis," she then began putting panties and shorts back on her mother. She jumped up, straddled her lap and began to make out with her mom.

"Now, now, young lady," said Mommy, breaking away from her daughter. "Back in your seat and please behave yourself. At least until we get to the mall," she said pinching her daughter's nipple teasingly.

The family made it to the mall without any more interruptions. Getting out of the van, they walked toward the mall. Mom and Mommy walked behind their children to keep an eye on them. Blake walked in front of the group with Beth and Brandy behind him holding hands. Inside they made their way to the large department store from the website. In the store, they scattered looking for the outfits. Blake stuck with his Mom, otherwise, it would look odd, a guy shopping in the women's' section. He quietly watched his Mom peruse.

About 30 minutes later they had all gathered up the outfits that they wanted and were on their way to the changing rooms. The rooms were partitioned off from the rest of the store and the room on the end was a large one, to accommodate the handicapped, in this case, a family of five. It was Beth who was the first one to strip down and try on a very purple romper that Blake had picked out. She modeled it in the middle of the room for the entire family.

"What do ya'll think? Looks good, right? Excellent choice Blake."

"Here's why I really kind of picked it." He reached over to his little sister, slid down the thin straps off her shoulders and then pulled down on the upper portion letting her breasts spill out. "You're almost naked, but fully clothed at the same time."

Beth giggled while pushing her full breasts together. She pushed them up into her own face and licked the nipples. "What about the bottom?" She sat on a bench at the rear of the room, brought her legs up and tried to scoot some of the material out of her way to gain access to her pussy. "It kind of works, but it'll be tight and might even ruin the outfit if I try to have some fun in it."

"Let's try," said Blake. He lowered his shorts and kneeled in front of his little sisters spread legs. In a couple of strokes, he was hard and entered his sister with what little access he could. While fully in her, "You know you're right. We'll have to pull the fabric to one side or another. We'll stretch the fabric in the process. Damn, I was really hoping this would work."

"Let me try something," said Michelle. She lowered her shorts down to her ankles, dropped to her knees and placed her already hard cock into her youngest daughter. "I see what you mean. You'll be rubbing against the fabric the whole time. HHHmmm..., try sliding the outfit down just a little bit Beth." Beth squirmed and struggled to scoot the romper down a little bit, marginally succeeding. "Nope. I was hoping that if we could get more slack from the crotch material you'd get better penetration." Without realizing it, Mom was slowly thrusting into her daughter.

Mommy chided them, "Careful you two, remember where we are".

None of them realized that Brandy had changed into her pink romper. "How does mine fit?"

They all turned in unison. "Oh wow, you look beautiful. The color really suits you," said Mom. She walked across the small room, with her cock bouncing up and down and touched the fabric. "It feels so smooth."

"It's silk. It feels like I'm wearing almost nothing, it's fantastic." She twirled and modeled for the family.

"That floral print is really working for you. With some wedge shoes, you'll be a bombshell." Beth had gotten up and started feeling up her big sister. The thigh holes were loose enough that she could get her hand in and began rubbing her sister's tucked in cock. Brandy's body stiffened as Beth slid her breasts along her sister's arm, while keeping a hand softly on her sex. "The feel of the fabric matches the feel of your skin," she said smiling up at her sister.

"Beth," said Melinda sternly, "don't you dare try to remove her cock. Not here."

"Yes, ma'am. I guess I don't look so good in mine," she said in mock dejection.

"No Beth," said Michelle, "it's not that you don't' look good in yours. It's just that you always look your best with something in you. This makes it hard to do. Well not hard, it's just that we'll ruin the outfit in one evening. We'll pick out something else for you. How's that sound?"

Beth smiled and blushed at the complement. She began to wonder what should she pick out.

"You know, I think I know just what you need," said Blake. "Brandy come with, you'll know what I'm looking for. Plus, I really want to see you walk around in that romper. Be right back." In a flash, he grabbed his sister's hand and rushed out of the changing room.

"I wonder what does he have in mind? Oh, well let's get changed, sweetheart." Then, Mom and Mommy began undressing and changing into the outfits that their son had chosen for them. Beth was rubbing her exposed tits while watching them both undress and dress again. She pinched her nipples and pulled on them, making herself moan softly. When they were both done, she applauded.

"You two look beautiful. My goodness, like hot housewives. It looks so plain on you two it makes you extra sexy." Beth's parents held each other at the waist and stood facing Beth. They smiled and kissed each other. Michelle was still hard so her cock was sticking out of one of the thigh holes, something Beth capitalized on. She stood to hug them both. "My beautiful sexy mommies." While up close she took the opportunity to get a little bit of precum on her fingertip to get a taste. The three began kissing.

"Who would have thought that Blake had such nice taste in women's clothing," asked Michelle?

Then came a knock on the door, "It's me." Beth unlocked the door and let Blake and Brandy in.

"Oh wow, those wedges make you look divine. I wanna eat you up right now," said Beth admiring her big sister from top to bottom.

Blake said, "This is for you." He handed his little sister a dress, a tube dress, a tube dress in the exact same print as her big sister. She fumbled with it wondering what it was.