The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love you mommy," whispered Brandy into her mother's ear as she embraced her bucking mother.

"We all love you, and you look beautiful. You and Beth look magnificent together," said Blake. Their mother smiled at her children's love and approval. They adored her sensuality as she adored theirs.

Panting, through slightly shrill vocal cords and in time to Beth's thrusts, "Thank you, children. I love you too," as she smiled at them. Melinda missed a kiss to her son because Beth had pulled her hair back, pulled hard. Being treated like a slut really turned Melinda on. Beth pulled her hair to aim her at an empty part of the couch, in between Brandy, Blake and Athena, Michelle. She thrust hard into her knocking her off the dildo and onto the couch. Melinda landed face first into the soft cushions and quickly turned around to face her daughter wanting more, more of her plunging, more of her cock, her strapless cock.

She spread her legs wide rubbing her clit pleading, "More Beth, please fuck me more, I need to cum so bad."

With calm and control, Beth grabbed her mother's hands to stop her from climaxing, "Not yet Mommy, in due time, I'll rock your world." She licked and sucked her mother's juices from her fingers, kissing and caressing her fingers to include the webbing in between them. Her mother consciously slowed her breathing to regain her control of herself. Beth calmed her with soft kisses on her hands, "Just wait a bit Mommy, I'll come back to you." With one final kiss, Beth released her mom's hands and sat back down on the coffee table, exhausted and needing to regain some strength. She also began to go back to the basket and see what else was in it.

Again, she pulled out things she didn't understand. "So," she said with a dramatic pause, "what's this," showing the package to Athena?

She and Michelle were still slowly smearing each other's genitals with Athena's creamy, sweet vaginal excretions. With lazy eyes, she looked at the package carefully. "Oh, it's a kind of vibrator, you put your fingers into the hooks at the back and turn it on. Then rub your clit like you would with your fingers, only now you'll have this on them. It's really good, it turns pussy into a pussy juice fountain."

Beth now took out two other things, but she intuitively knew what they were, "Cool, fake pussy. Have a look," she tossed one to Blake and the other to Brandy, who dropped hers. She picked it up and unboxed the item. With a mischievous smile, she started to place it on her brother's hard throbbing cock. It wouldn't go in so easily.

"Oh, use the lubricant sweetheart, otherwise it'll be hard to get him into it," stated Athena. Brandy squirted lubricant into the orifice of the toy and placed it on her brother a bit too fast.

"Aaahhh," he let out.

"I'm sorry did it hurt."

"No, it feels great, it's just that I almost came. Go slow please, watching Mommy and Beth has me right on the edge."

Athena gave Brandy a tip, "Push it all the way down and then pinch the tip as you pull it up and it'll create a vacuum. It'll suck your cock like you won't believe Blake." Brandy followed her instructions and saw how her brother's eyes widened in pleasure and surprise at the sensation. "Oh, my God," he let out. "Slowly sis, slowly. I don't wanna blow just yet."

She nodded and smiled down at her brother, loving that she was bringing him pleasure. She admired his trembling body, that squirmed every time she slightly moved the masturbator.

Beth continued through the basket excited at what more could be in it. Out came two pairs of handcuffs, a beaded anal wand, a normal double ended dildo. These things she recognized, the last item she wasn't sure what it was. It seemed to be an assortment of different sized metal rods with a slight curve to them.

"Huh," she asked at Athena again?

"Oh, those are sounding rods. You lube them up a bit and slide them into your urethra, your pee hole. It's out of this world and good for boys and girls," she said smiling. "But it's not for everyone, some people really find them uncomfortable, but it's really great if you like it."

Michelle was familiar with sounding, "Yes, they are nice, I used one once when I was far younger." Beth opened the package to lay them out on the table.

"Oh," reminded Athena, "most everything else works great out of the box, but those you should really wash before use."

Melinda took her cue being the doting Mommy. She grabbed them all up and took them to the kitchen to wash with antibacterial soap and came back a moment later with them laid out on a paper towel.

Before she had a chance to sit down Beth said, "Turn around for me Mommy," when she did Beth slipped the cuffs on her locking her hands behind her back. "Good, don't want you creaming yourself just yet."

"You're such a naughty child," Mommy said with amusement. "Where do you get it from?"

She guided her mother back down onto the chair, fingering her sopping wet hole, "It's my parents. They spoiled and loved me beyond belief," she finished with a kiss. Beth then sat down next to her mother, she looked over to see how Brandy was doing and suddenly felt bad.

"I'm so sorry sis, I'm so sorry. I got so caught up with Athena and Mommy. I'll make it up to you." Beth had just realized that she hadn't helped her sister remove her cock from her vagina. Her brother started but was now too busy with the masturbator.

"Oh, it's okay. It was hot watching you fuck everyone, I hope you have enough energy left for me," she then turned to face her sister opening her legs to her. "See, I almost have it out."

Brandy's cock was a bit different from your standard male cock, it was long, almost as long as her forearm. When it got hard, it got rock hard and increased its length and girth by a little bit. But when it was soft, fully soft, it wasn't small by any means. It still retained nearly 95% of its length and girth.

Brandy used to wear clothing that let her conceal it easily. As she grew more comfortable with herself, she wanted to wear more feminine clothing, but what good does it do to wear, small shorts, or skirts if you have a big bulging cock floppily hanging nearly down to your knees. So, Beth came up with the idea of just tucking it away, back into her own vagina, something she had almost always helped her sister with, either getting it in or out. They both delighted in the act, and it brought them closer as sisters and lovers.

Beth used the lubricant, moistened her hands, lubricated the exposed portions of Brandy's cock, and then began working the lube inside of her and pulling her cock out. Which didn't take long, in a couple of tugs, it popped out rock hard. Beth's eyes always lit up at the sight of her sister's massive penis. Such a skinny beautiful leggy brunette with a massively large penis and no testicles. The skin on it was uniform in color and texture. It almost looked artificial but was functional like the real deal, including large amounts of ejaculate.

Seeing it in its full glory for the second time Athena couldn't resist herself, "Brandy, I'm sorry if this is kind of a rude question, but...might I see your...cock. It looks beautiful and I really want to...I'm sorry, I wish I knew of a very polite way to say this, but girls like you are really rare and beautiful."

Brandy looked down at her little sister with a bit of reluctance. Beth reassured her, "It'll be alright. I'll always be here for you."

Leading her sister by her penis, she walked her over to Athena who sat upright on the couch to really take in the girl.

"My apologies, I'm not trying to objectify you. It's just, you're so beautiful and your cock is marvelous. I'm sorry and I really don't want to make you feel like you are a freak. Because you're not. In fact, I hope that one day you'll get to meet Asuka, the twin's assistant. You and her have much in common. We met her in Japan and became enamored with her. In fact, she's the one who turned us on to the supplements. If you've got a thing for cum, they will not disappoint."

"It's okay, it's just that my family are the only people who have accepted me with open arms. The last time someone saw my...you now, let's not talk about it now." Gaining some courage, she said, "You can touch me you want, I don't bite."

Athena reached up and began caressing Brandy's cock, softly up and down as though she'd never seen one before. She loved the smoothness of it, so smooth it made her pussy start flow again. Tracing her finger down the bottom all the way down to its base where it met the top of Brandy's vagina, she felt for and found her small nub of a clitoris and lightly stroked and tickled it. Brandy's body shivered from the pleasure, she smiled down at Athena in understanding, she was no stranger to her kind of gender. "You're built just like Asuka and just as beautiful. I really hope you two meet. I'm sure you two will have a lot to share with one another."

"I've never even thought about meeting someone else like me." Brandy paused thinking on it, "Yes, yes I would like that."

Athena then took her cock into her mouth inch by slow inch until her nose was against Brandy's abdomen. Athena loved the feeling of a throat full of cock. She took her left hand and pushed two fingers just as slowly into her now slick and wet pussy all the way in until her thumb was in a position to rub Brandy's tiny clit that sat underneath the base of her cock. The pleasure and sensation of having someone experienced with Brandy's gender nearly dropped her to the floor. She had to brace herself by placing both hands on Athena's shoulders nearly knocking Athena over. The whole family was watching them, it fascinated and turned them on to see Athena play with Brandy's body like a master pianist.

Beth came positioned herself behind her sister, to embrace her body, giving her breasts a playful squeeze, "She's good huh sis?"

Brandy couldn't even speak, she could only turn her head and nodded an affirmative to Beth with a drunken smile on her face.

Athena had become fascinated with Asuka when she first met her. Asuka didn't grow up with the same taboos they have in the US about hermaphrodites so she wasn't shy about who she was, if anything, she could be domineering once she cut loose. Otherwise, she has maintained a very stoic personality when in a professional or formal setting. Nympho geisha is how Athena thought of her. So over time, Asuka taught Athena what she liked and didn't. Asuka also gave her a good overview of her anatomy, a really good overview. Athena missed the girl, it's been a while since she's been with the twins and Asuka.

She sucked Brandy's stiff twitching member a bit faster and slightly harder making the poor girl yelp and moan. She hooked her two fingers in her pussy and began rubbing, hoping she found what she was looking for. Athena successfully found a small but stiff bump which she knew to be a kind of prostate.

The slightest touch instantly took the wind out of Brandy. She inhaled sharply and held it, while biting her lower lip. Her eyes widened as she looked down to find Athena staring back at her. Brandy never knew she could feel such pleasure, it was like discovering sex for the first time. The pleasure overcame her to the point that the only reason she stood was because Beth held her by the waist and used a lot of strength to hold her upright. Beth delighted seeing Athena knock her sister off her feet.

"Let's lay her down Beth, I don't want her to fall and get hurt," said Athena.

Beth complied by laying down on the unused portion of the couch. She dragged her sister with her laying Brandy down face up in between her legs so she could console, kiss and cradle the girl from behind. Brandy was in such a sex crazed stupor, that she was feebly grasping to Athena never wanting the sensation to end. Once on the couch, she spread her legs wide, Beth helped her from behind by grabbing the backs of her knees and pulling her legs further up and wider apart exposing all her pleasure parts.

Beth smiled at Athena welcoming her to her sister. Athena resumed by grabbing her cock with both hands in a reverse grip and lowered her mouth to Brandy's creamy leaking pussy. She tasted phenomenal, once again, Athena found herself entranced by women of such gender. She licked her from asshole all the way up to her tiny clit at the base of her cock, while at the same time stroking her hands softly up and down. Athena could feel Brandy shaking and shivering, telling her sister it feels so good and that she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. The whole family watched and found themselves so hot and bothered watching their family member thrash and squirm that they were all now on the edge of orgasm. And like a family that does everything together, it was now time to cum together.

Brandy could wait no more and released herself from her sister's grasp, pushed Athena back and down on the couch. Grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs and pushed just the tip into Athena's drenched, cream dripping pussy. Athena nodded yes, wanting Brandy to fully insert. "Give it to me Brandy. I want to feel your hot cum fill my pussy!"

Beth took her cue from her sister, and positioned Mommy at the elbow of the couch face up and so that her face was next to Athena's. Then did the same, push the head of her strapless dildo into her mother then looked over to her Mom and brother to take their place as well.

Blake and Michelle were in the throes of passionate kissing and frothing, but Blake noticed what was going on. He pushed Mom down onto the couch so that she was next to Melinda.

Brandy released one ankle allowing Athena to turn her face into Melinda.

Blake now held one of Mom's legs, turning her to face towards Melinda.

Melinda was in between Athena and Michelle. They were so close that the three of them began furiously without abandon, knowing what was coming, kissing and smearing saliva all over their three faces and lips. They found themselves ripped away from each other's mouths, by the pelvic pounding of the children.

Blake thrust into his Mom, Michelle with loving, smooth and measured thrusts as a thank you to her wonderful time in the dressing room earlier in the week. The intimate feel of his mother's tight and squeezing anus was heaven to him as was the feel of her son's penis thrusting into her. With one hand, Michelle cupped and squeezed her tight ball sack, stroking her cock in an on-off pattern to edge herself to time her orgasm with her son's.

Before Beth began her thrusting, Athena told her to hit the button at the base of the strapless dildo, which sent a "wow," through Beth, the whole toy vibrated. Before she began driving into her Mommy's pussy, she moved her cuffs so that now her hands were in front of her. To make her more comfortable, but also to give her something to grab so that she could not just plow into her Mommy, but through her. Beth had resumed her pace of fucking exactly where she had left off now aided with the vibrations of the strapless dildo. Beth adored the look of her mother helpless in the throes of an approaching orgasm. Beth enjoyed her Mommy's pleads for more and harder.

Brandy was no longer able to take any more of this Athena's play and had to have this woman, to give her the pleasure she received back. In one hard thrust, she plunged up to the hilt into Athena's creamy drenched pussy. A thrust so hard Athena was slightly startled at the sudden vast amount of cock she took in. By instinct, her body tried to move, but an aggression fueled by sex gave Brandy the strength and grip to keep the woman on her cock. The thrust was so hard Brandy forced and a small squirt of vaginal discharge to splash out and pool on the couch. When she felt Athena accept her, she pulled back to the tip and began thrusting into Athena using the full length of her cock. Athena's mind was a blinding ball of white light pleasure. She had vision but was barely able to comprehend it. All her body knew was the approaching orgasm she could not fight off. One so strong, that her arms flung and flailed about nearly limp.

In one large orgy, as one family, plus Athena. They all fucked furiously, with force, passion, love and acceptance to see who would be the first to cry out in an ultimate pleasure that had been building since Athena walked into the house.

Michelle was first, unable to hold back anymore, long streams of milky white cum began squirting out of her with such force, it was splashing all over Melinda, Athena and herself.

Feeling his Mom's anus clench and release Blake released his load deep into his Mom. He thrust harder and harder timing his thrusts with every pump of his penis until he could feel it flow all around the base of his cock and begin to leak out of his mother's still orgasmic squeezing asshole.

Sensing her wife spasm against her in orgasm, pushed Melinda over the edge, she locked eyes with her daughter's intense eyes and then lost contact with her as they rolled to the back of her head. Blinding pleasure released from her vagina and spread throughout her entire body, not as a wave, but as multiple waves that seemed to never end. She felt the hot gush of fluids fill her vagina, cream out of her and begin to flow down her legs.

Beth's orgasm hit her so hard, she fell forward onto her mother landing on her breasts, shaking, shivering and spasming together. If it was at all possible they would have hugged and caressed each other, but they had lost all mental and bodily control as they coasted on simultaneous waves of orgasm.

Brandy was not far behind, but slightly ahead of her was Athena. Her body was already under the control of this beautiful woman, gifted with a monster cock. She came when Brandy made her. She felt her pussy begin to contract and squeeze out her creamy white fluid. Each contraction sent booming echoes of pleasure through her body. They hit her harder than thunder claps. Totally out of control, she began squirting creamy juice all over Brandy as she took the girls thrusts like a ragdoll.

The tight and scorching squeeze of Athena's vagina on Brandy vaulted her into orgasm. Her body tightened, and she pushed deep into Athena's pelvis releasing long squirts and bursts of clear, hot semen. She pulled out at the end of each squirt only to plunge back into Athena splashing more of the woman's creamy juices all over the two. They both screamed at the fear of such a powerful orgasm.

Then one by one they came down from their highs of orgasm. The children pulled out of the three women on the couch and lay down into the embracing, welcoming and thankful arms of the three. Words were no longer necessary amongst the six, they all shared a bond of just more than sex, but now of love and acceptance. The family basked in their post orgasmic glow, not just of the sex, but of a new level of sharing with their new friend and lover. A sentiment that was also returned by a grateful and loving Athena for being allowed into their innermost sanctum, of not just home and body, but unconditional love. The three fell asleep in the arms of one another feeling at home as both family and lovers.