The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh...how does this work?"

"Strip down sweety, I think you'll really like this," her two moms helped her get out of half the romper she was wearing. Once naked she was told to raise her arms straight up. Then her mothers rolled the tube dress onto her. It gave ample coverage. It was well over the tops of her breast showing a minimal amount of cleavage and came down to mid-thigh. It was form fitting and hugged her curves perfectly.

"It's beautiful," said Beth showing off to the rest of the family, "it's almost kind of too dress up."

Blake stepped up to her and began folding down the top portion of the dress, "Here is why you'll really like it," when he finished her breasts were fully exposed. Then he began to roll up the bottom portion of the dress until all that was covered was just her waist, otherwise, she was naked.

"Oh, my God," she said feeling herself up, "now I really like this dress!"

Mom coached her back to the bench and made her bend over in front of it, "We all get easy access, fuck you as hard as we want and you'll never ruin the dress. This is beautiful. Excellent choice Blake." She removed the straps to her romper and dropped it to the floor leaving her completely naked. Slowly, she slid her hard penis into her bent over daughter. Her thrusts were timed so that their bodies would not slap making noise. Blake unzipped his shorts, removed his cock and placed it in front of Beth, who greedily took it into her mouth.

Melinda whispered into her youngest daughter's ear, "Quietly Beth. We can't be too loud."

With her brother's cock in her mouth she nodded yes to her mother. Melinda and Brandy sat down on the bench to enjoy the show. Blake and Beth grasped arms so that she wouldn't fall on her face. The contortion of pleasure on Michelle's face was echoed by Blakes. All three did their best to keep quiet as they let out silent oohs and ahhhs. The very idea of fucking like this in public was such a taboo that Blake and Michelle were brought quickly to orgasm. It also helped that Beth had a vice like a grip on her mother's penis and vacuum like suction on her brother. Silently their bodies spasmed as they poured cum simultaneously into Beth. It took some time for them to calm down. Beth's body made moist popping sounds as cocks were withdrawn from her. She smiled at Brandy and Melinda, "I love this dress," she said while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Mom then rolled down both portions of the dress, "See, now you're fully dressed again, ta da."

Mommy reached into her purse and removed more wet wipes. She cleaned her wife's still moist and softening cock. Then cleaned her son's cock. Now using a new towelette, began to wipe her youngest daughter's face and pussy. "All clean. So is everyone happy with their outfits."

They all chimed in at once in excitement. "All right well, let's all get changed and pay for these." With mumbling and grumbling, they all complied.

With their bags of purchases, they all walked through the mall window shopping. All went well until, "Mommy," asked Brandy with a bit of embarrassment? "I have to go to the bathroom."

Melinda kissed her daughter's forehead to sooth her nerves, "It's OK sweety. We'll find a nice private stall for you." Brandy was a bit shy about going to a public restroom. It took her some time to untuck herself and she was afraid of being caught, of being different.

"I'll help her Mommy," chimed in Beth.

"Oh, will you now?" Mommy stopped and eyed her daughter suspiciously. "OK, but only to use the bathroom. No funny business. Ok, little trouble maker?"

"I promise," she said holding her hands together in prayer. Melinda yielded her bag to Beth. "I'll behave. I even know a private place. Come on sis." Beth grabbed Brandy's hand and they pranced off toward a department store, that she knew had a private handicapped bathroom. But it was locked, someone was using it. "Oh no. Didn't expect that. We'll use the ones upstairs then, it's not private but it should be empty."

Brandy started to do her pee pee dance, "Let's go. I'm almost ready to burst. And I really don't wanna pee in myself again, in public." She remembered the day she didn't make it. She had to leave a restaurant soaked in her own pee. Beth brought her to laughter by peeing herself, just so she wouldn't be alone.

They made it upstairs and into the bathroom. It had three stalls, with the largest one at the end. Inside Beth hung her mother's bag on the door hook, turned and began to hike up her sister's skirt. "Please hurry, I really have to go. I should have gone before I left the house. Sorry."

"Leave it to me, big sister." Beth kneeled in front of sister placing her above the toilet and began forcing her hand into her mouth and down her throat. This caused her to slightly gag and produce saliva in large amounts. With a mouth full of saliva and slick hands, she lifted her sister's leg. This caused her to grab the handrails to keep her balance. She pushed her lips into the gap where her sister's penis and vagina met and began to forcefully push saliva into the gap. Then she'd use her fingers to work the saliva in and around her sister's penis to work it loose. Hastily, she repeated the process, slowly tugging her sister's stuck penis from her vagina.

"Please hurry. I'm gonna start going any minute. I'm cramping from squeezing so hard."

Beth kept on, moving faster and tugging harder to work it out. Brandy didn't see, but Beth saw that someone had taken the stall next to them. Whoever this lady was, Beth liked her shoes, knee high Converse Allstars. She wondered if they made wedges like that.

Focusing, she kept on working on her sister applying more and more saliva. No sooner than she had it pop out, Brandy started peeing, the sound of urine, streaming from a standing position into the toilet was loud. In a panic, Beth took Brandy's penis into her mouth and began drinking down her big sisters flooding stream of hot salty piss. The toilet next to them flushed, which she took as a good sign. Now they'll have some privacy. Brandy looked down at her sister with a smile on her face, and whispered, "Thank you," and blew her a kiss. Beth kept her eyes locked with Brandy as she struggled to swallow gulp after gulp of hot urine. Beth began to get nervous, how much was she holding in? I might have to let her go and risk noise and splashing. To both of their relief, her stream of urine stopped. She sucked a little on the head of her cock to get every little bit out. Then remembered to stop, Mommy said no funny business.

Beth stood, "Better?"

"Much better, thank you so much. I would have made a mess of myself without you. Thank you," she kissed her sister. "Thank you, so very much."

"Anytime sis. For a while, you had me worried. I might have filled me up," she let out a little burp and they both laughed. "Let's get cleaned up and tucked back in place." She reached into her mother's bag and took out some wet wipes and began cleaning her sister's cock. Now all clean, Brandy, using both hands spread her pussy open by hooking a finger in on each side. Beth grabbed the tip and slowly pushed her penis back into her sister's vagina. Once it was in nice and tight, Brandy let her pussy lips go, which clamped down on her cock, holding it in place. She took the wet wipe from Beth, cleaned her hands and threw it into the toilet. Beth brought down Brandy's skirt and then took a mint out of her mother's bag and popped it in her mouth.

"That was loving and beautiful. I wish I could have joined in."

Startled, Beth and Brandy looked up to see a women's head looking down on them from the next stall. She never left. This woman had shiny black hair, cut in an A-line bob. The two sisters were both stunned and scared. Someone saw. She might tell someone, the police. Their life could be ruined, the fear was so tangible that they both backed away from the woman and into the wall. They were trapped. It was Beth who gained the courage to confront the woman.

"It's not nice ... to spy on people," she said stammering. "We ... we could tell," as soon as the words came out she realized how childish they sounded.

"Look, I'm not judging. If anything, it was a beautiful sight. You two have gotten me wet over here. I'm glad you have each other. You have no idea how...small minded and prudish people can be. Have a smell." She stretched her hand over the stall towards the two. Beth and Brandy approached. Beth grabbed the lady's wrist and brought her hand to her nose and breathed in. She wasn't lying. She had been rubbing herself while watching them. She offered the hand to her sister who came to the same conclusion. Beth did something the strange woman didn't expect, she licked and sucked her fingers.

Her eyes widened at her flavor, "You taste great." She turned to her sister, "She tastes like sweet tea. That's really nice." The woman suddenly snatched her hand back then extended it back over the wall with a card in hand.

"The name's Athena. If you two are looking for a little more fun or job drop me a line. I don't mean anything outlandish. What I mean by job is that you get to work for people whom are...open minded. We'd welcome your relationship." She looked Brandy in the eyes, "I like women of all kinds," and winked a playfully at her. "See yah." In a flash the lady, Athena left the stall and restroom.

They looked at each other in disbelief. "What was that about," asked Brandy? "Think she'll tell anyone?"

"No, if anything I think she has a crush on you," replied Beth teasing. She looked closer at the card. All it had was a name and email address, Athena Reinhart. "Either way we better go before Mommy and Mom come looking for us." Brandy gave a meek nod. As they were leaving, Beth asked, "What's wrong?"

Brandy was quiet for a moment, "It's just that it reminded me of...of...our previous life. The town we lived in and how things went bad, really quick. Once Dad transitioned to Mom, it was like all hell broke loose. And then when they found out about me. I thought I was gonna cry myself to death from all the teasing and nasty drawings. I'm glad we're out of that miserable place. And I'm really glad it made us closer as a family." She paused a bit, looking down at her feet, slightly depressed. "I just don't want to go through that ever again."

Beth grabbed her big sister's hand and eased her mind. "It's OK, I promise you, no matter what happens. I'll always look out for you and that I'll always love you. OK," which she followed with a big hug? They lingered a bit staring into each other's eyes. Knowing they had a special bond, a bond that both combined and transcended the love of family, sisters, and lovers. They held hands a bit longer and then began giggling. Life was good. "Come on, let's get back and get something to eat. I know you'll need something to drink after that."

"Hey," Brandy said amused, "I really had to go. And I don't recall hearing any complaints. In fact, we should do it again."

While walking, Beth whispered into her sister's ear, "I liked it more than you know. The taste, the smell and the perversion of it. Anytime you need to go, you tell me. I wanna be your personal urinal."

"Toilet," Brandy corrected, "urinals are for men."

"Sorry sis," she responded elbowing her in the ribs.

They had finally made it to the food court and began to scan around looking for their family. Beth felt her phone vibrate, took it out of her pocket and read a text from Mom. It said that they were in a restaurant, next to the food court. She dropped the phone back in her pocket and looked around and found her mother waving to her from inside a small Italian restaurant. They excitedly began skipping towards the restaurant, when suddenly Brandy stopped.

"Look," she said to Beth, pointing at their family's table. Sitting with her back turned was a lady with black hair. Black hair like the lady from the restroom. Moving a little closer, they could see an A-line bob hair style, just like Athena Reinhart. "I think it's her. No, I know it's her. Who else is running around with that hair style?"

As they approached, Beth recognized Athena's shoes. This time, she stopped, "It's her. Those shoes, I remember her shoes." They paused just outside of the restaurant. "Look let's just go in. If we're in trouble, then we're in trouble. But I have a funny feeling about this lady. She seems...cool."

They walked in and sat down at the family booth. Then shyly, faced Athena, who was sitting in her own chair out in the isle. Mommy was in the middle of talking to her.

"Oh, and here are my two other daughters. Brandy, who is Blake's twin and our youngest, Beth."

Without shyness, or hesitation, "Yes, we met in the bathroom. You have two lovely daughters. Well, the truth is, you both have a very lovely and beautiful family. I'm sorry, I'm interrupting your day out. I'm sure you all have more planned than just talking to strange me," she said squeezing the knees of Beth and Brandy under the table. "It's just that I ... choose to employ people who are open minded and with loving personalities. Something I can see in your family. If ever you're all looking for work, where you won't be judged, no matter what your...sexual tendencies are. Beth has my card. And as a sign of good faith. I own the restaurant and your meal is on me. Have a nice evening."

She stood, picked up her "backpack," which was a small coffin with shoulder straps and picked up another bag, which contained a motorcycle helmet. Silently, the family watched her walk out. Her long legs were mysteriously cloaked in skull pattern leggings, that came up to a pair of black short shorts. From behind, no one could see what kind of shirt she was wearing it was covered by her leather riding jacket. She paused at the entrance, turned and waved by to the family and was lost to the crowd in the mall.

"Interesting friend you made in the restroom," said Michelle. "You have to tell us what happened."

A waiter came and took their orders, then politely departed. Beth and Brandy then told their story. Which prompted a question from Blake, "So how did it taste. Salty I'd imagine."

"Yeah, it was," Beth said with slight embarrassment, "but, I kind of liked it," she ended with a slight question?

Melinda raised her glass, "Then a toast to a newly found fetish for Beth. Let's down these drinks and indulge her later." The family all laughed, smiled and clinked glasses in celebration.

"It's funny that I never thought of it before, yah know. So, if anyone needs to pee let me know," she said finally relaxing to the admission. She felt warmth and love from her family, she was grateful for company that so easily accepted these things of her without judgment. It was nice to have a group of people who always love you and have your back, nicer that they encouraged all her perversions and nicest that they so willingly and lustfully participated in them.

"Well, I do have to go," said their Mom, Michelle, "but I really don't want to walk all the way to the bathroom."

"Now honey," Mommy, Melinda chimed in, "let's behave while out in public. If we get caught, who knows what might happen."

"That's what makes it such a turn on, the taboo of it. Besides, I'm all the way next to the wall, no one will see."

"Am I hearing you right. You want your youngest daughter to crawl underneath the table, so you could urinate in her mouth?" She paused a minute, "You know saying it out loud, makes it more of a turn on. I'm getting all wet just thinking about it. How did you two not get it on in the stall?"

"We almost did Mommy. But I had to remind Beth to behave herself. And for once she listened."

"Hey, you all make it seem like I'm some sort of nymphomaniac," she said jokingly.

"You are," said her Mom, while cupping her daughter's face in her hands. "That's why we love you."

Smiling at Mom's encouragement, she ducked down and crawled underneath the table towards the far wall of the booth. Her mother, Melinda, and sister scooted outwards towards the end to make room for her. Only she never surfaced. All eyes were on Mom, who was looking down at her daughter underneath the table pulling down her shorts and panties, freeing her slightly flaccid cock. Beth took her Mom's penis fully into her mouth, holding it with her lips and nodded up towards her Mom.

"Okay sweety, just give me a minute. It feels like I'm going to pee in my pants." It took her some time to relax, well to fully relax. First, just a dribble came out before her sphincter clamped it back. Then a little more, then finally she placed her trust in her daughter and let it flow. Eagerly, Beth swallowed down all her Mom's piss, in public, hidden under a table. "Oh, my, this is nice. This is really nice," she said smiling at all the members of her family. "You little vixen," she said down to her daughter, "you may have opened a new world to us all." Michelle's face showed how relaxed and relieved she felt. With her Mom's bladder empty, Beth silently sucked on the tip, to dry it as much as possible. Then with much care, placed her Mom's penis back into her panties before it got too hard and brought her shorts back up. She then slid up from under the table, feigning a look of innocence and trying to hide a smile.

"So anytime anyone of us have to go," Mommy asked, "you'll drink it?"

"Yes, it's driving me crazy. I wanna get home and get covered in all your piss. Just the idea of it is making met all wet Mommy." She began to rub herself through her shorts. Melinda leaned over and kissed her daughter deeply, taking in some of the flavors of her wife's urine. She then grabbed her hands and placed them on the table. "Not here young lady, patience and wait until we get home," while she said this, Melinda had used her napkin to wipe up a small running dribble of urine that was trying to make its way down her daughter's body.

The food came and for the time being, their sexual drives were quenched with a beautiful spread of food. They all voraciously dug into their meals to gain energy for a bigger task at hand. What shoes will go with their new outfits?

After they finished their meals, they continued walking through the mall, looking for shoe stores that had what they were looking for. They found a section of a busy department store, that had what they were looking for. The store didn't exactly have the best employees, customer service was pretty much nonexistent. Luckily for their family, all that they had in stock were out for the public to pick and try on. Beth picked out a pair of black slip on dress shoes that had about a 2-inch heel to them.

"Those would go great with your new dress. Not to mention they would slip on and off easily," said Blake admiring his sister's shoes and legs as she walked back and forth in front of the family.

"Thanks, I really like these. Hold on a second." She walked off and came back, with a pair of sandal wedges for Brandy. "Here sis," she said removing the shoes from the box and knelt in front of her sister. "These are what I think will go best with you, those long legs of yours," as she said this she softly stroked her sister's bare leg while removing her shoes. Then she placed the wedges on her feet, brought her up and they both walked back and for in front of the family.

Blake was wide eyed seeing his beautiful sisters fully dressed in those shoes. He was starting to get an erection, which he was desperately trying to keep down and secret by squeezing his thighs together. Mom, Melinda came back with two large boxes of shoes. "Success," she said excitedly, "those roman sandals we wanted. I found them, two pairs. Mommy and I could match. Beth helps us with these." Their youngest daughter hurriedly began removing both of her Mother's shoes. Slipped the sandals on Mom and began lacing. Her hands worked with expertise, and she was done faster than her Mommy could get done. She then quickly scooted over to Mommy and helped her the rest of the way. Both mothers got up and began to model for their children.