The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only Blake was sitting on the bench, looking at his two beautiful mothers. They both had the same size feet, but different legs.

Mommy's legs were a bit thick, like Beth's legs, somewhat muscular and soft at the same time. Her skin was pale, like milk which was really accented by the dark brown of the roman sandals. They gave her a very fey look.

Mom, had skinny tanned legs. She was petite in body and stature. Blake had always enjoyed the lightness of her body.

Brandy's wedges really accented her calves, she also had skinny tanned legs like her Mom, she was a bit shorter, which gave her legs a bit more volume. But none the less sexy, she had supermodel's legs.

Finally, Beth. She was the shortest of the four, the shortest of the family. She ran track and it showed. Her legs were full and muscular. Tanned darker than the rest of the family with a clear tan line at her ankles, giving a peak at her pale feet. Blake daydreamed about seeing his sister's upper tan lines. She wore very short shorts, almost like a bathing suit. She had matching tan lines converging on her groin and butt area. He loved how it marked her taboo areas.

Blake was rock hard watching the women of his family model for him. He yearned to get them home and have his way with all of them. But he couldn't, he would be unable to rise from his seat, without pointing with his penis. He was stuck in place, a predicament his family amusingly noticed.

They all sat down next to him. It was Melinda that spoke first, "So sorry about that sweetheart," she said giving his hard cock a slight squeeze. "Hmmm," she thought.

"So sorry Mommy, it's just seeing you all so sexy with new shoes and thinking of the new outfits got me really going. Sorry, I know we're in public, but I just can't help it. Give me a couple of minutes and it might go down."

"Tell you what," said Mom, "Mommy and the girls will go pay for the new shoes," this next part she whispered into her son's ear, "you and I will go find a vacant dressing room and I'll take care of it for you. How's that sound?"

Blake turned to his Mom, "Would you please? I mean, I can wait. I don't really wanna get anyone in trouble. But it'd help me out a lot," he said turning towards his Mom and giving her a sweet kiss on lips.

"Of course," she said squeezing his throbbing cock playfully. "Melinda, let us borrow your bag. We'll need it contents and it'll work as a great cover up for Blake here. Oh, but take the wallet out to pay for the shoes. We'll meet out front in say, 10 minutes?"

"Just 10," said Melinda, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes. I know just how to make our son happy." Blake and Michelle both looked at each other with a mischievous smile knowing what they were going to do. Blake took the bag and held it in front of his crotch and followed his Mom, all the way to a change room. As luck would have it, they found another empty, handicapped changing room.

Inside Blake quickly took off his, shoes, socks, shorts, underwear and shirt, in no time he was naked. Michelle picked up the bag from the floor and hung it up on the door hook. Leaving her shoes on, she removed her shorts and panties. Blake's hard cock was throbbing up and down in time with his heartbeat, while Michelle's cock throbbed in time with her son's cock. She removed her halter top and was completely naked except for her shoes. They embraced like high school lovers alone and began sloppily and passionately making out. Their bodies pressed together squeezing their cocks between them. Michelle reached down and with both hands began jerking off her son. Blake then began to do the same with his mother's slightly larger member. Michelle reached into the bag to remove a small bottle of lubricant. Without concern for the changing room floor, she began to pour fluid all over their genitals. While she did this Blake, smothered the lubricant all over their cocks and balls, frothing them together. Throughout this their lips never parted. With his hands still slippery, he reached back, lubed his hungry asshole while poking a finger in on occasion, prepping himself for his mother.

Mom pulled her lips off her son, "Let's do this, we'll make it quick and then I'll really get you off once we get home." She said the last part with a smile, "With my new outfit on."

Blake, like an excited, child hopped over to the bench and bent over exposing his cute little puckered asshole to his Mom. He looked back pleading to her.

Mom, obliged, stepped behind him, placed the head of her cock to his anus and slowly drove in. Fully in, she slid back and then repositioned her feet to really drive into her son. He loved looking down to see his mother's skinny tanned legs and small feet in sandals positioned behind him. He turned to see his mom's face and could tell that she was in the zone, she was squeezing her little tiny nipples on her tiny tits with eyes locked on him.

"Please Mom, harder."

"No, we can't," she said in a hushed voice. "Remember we're in public."

Blake reached under him and began jerking his cock furiously making wet squishy noises. His Mom, stopped his hands, "I'll do it, Blake, just enjoy. Mom knows best," she said with a smile. She reached down and matching her slow fucking pace, jerked him off. It teased him to the edge of orgasm.

Blake closed his eyes in ecstasy as his Mom's cock slid in and out. The sounds of people in the store, reinforced the incest taboo, the transgendered taboo, the pegging taboo with the now public taboo. He could tell by the curl on his mother's toes that she was as close as he was. Sex in public was really turning them on.

"I'm close to cumming," he whispered to his mom. She stopped jerking him off. He tried to reach back and finish the job himself but his mother grabbed his hand and then his other to stop him from blowing his load. She pushed into him and pulled his body up. She helped his balance by pulling back on his arms a bit, careful not to hurt his shoulders. He noticed the mirror for the first time and saw that his Mom was straining not to blow her load in her son. She wanted to keep the sensation of the surfing the edge of orgasm for as long as she could. The mirror was a full length one, which gave her and idea.

"Kneel down," she said silently. Blake did as he was told and kneeled. Without pulling out, his mother followed him down, this now gave her the perfect position to drive her long cock with bulbous head down into her son, pressing it against his prostate. This lit Blake's pleasure center up like a Christmas tree. He turned his head to the side and could see the feet of other people in changing stalls further down.

This drove him over the edge. His orgasm exploded and he spurted all over the carpet. The pulsing of his orgasm also caused his and to squeeze, driving Mom over the edge. Her body stiffened and in the mirror, they locked eyes as they orgasmed nearly at the same time. Her face contorted in a silent of "oh" of blinding pleasure. She moved her cock in and out even slower to milk out every drop of cum. This caused the head of her penis to pass by Blake's prostate at each stroke and caused him to squirt stream after stream of creamy pent up cum.

As their orgasms subsided, his mother's strokes came to a stop and they both took the time to catch their breath. With a wet pop, she pulled out of her son's glistening asshole. Blake spoke up first, "Thank you so much," he said kissing his mother on the tip of her cock. It was still very sensitive, so she twitched slightly at the contact. "Sorry about the carpet."

"No, it's my fault sweetheart. I did have a hold of your hands." She took more wet wipes out of the handbag and began cleaning them both up. With gentle kisses to each other, they began to wipe themselves clean. "Your butt please." Blake bent over and let his mother wipe off his slickened asshole. She kissed his clean pucker when she was done. He stood and kissed his Mom, while fondling their flaccid cocks.

"Thanks, Mom, I really needed that. You always know how to make me feel better."

They stared into each other's eyes while still nude and embraced, "Anytime sweety. You know I love you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better." She paused, "All better," she asked looking down at his deflating cock?

"Yes Mom, all better." He helped his mom dress and then got himself dressed. Once she was dressed she wiped the cum off the floor. He placed the soiled wet wipes inside of a nearly full plastic bag in his Mom's handbag. "Don't want anyone coming across our sexual evidence." They walked out of the changing room holding hands to find the rest of the family.

Michelle checked her phone and found that she had a text message telling her to meet the rest of the family outside at the front entrance. They found them outside sitting on the park benches eagerly awaiting the glowing pair. They all met each other with smiles. Smiles of admiring happiness, smiles at being together again as a family.

Melinda was the first to speak, "That was quick for you two."

"You would not believe how much of a turn on it was to have Mom giving it to me while other people were just doors away," said Blake. He hugged his Mom, who returned the hug. The kind of hug that a passerby would think they were a couple, not mother and son. "We have to figure out how to get away with more in public. Beth, I have a mission for you."

"Now Blake, don't instigate her," Mommy said smiling giving her wife and then son a loving kiss on the lips.

"I'm on it hot stuff," replied Beth winking.

"Well," Melinda said grabbing her son's hand, "shall we head to the park to have a picnic?"

Beth grabbed Brandy's hand and they all walked towards the van, happy as can be on a bright sunny day.

At the park, Mommy, grabbed her large handbag, Blake grabbed a backpack and Brandy carried a picnic basket and they walked a footpath to the inner park. While on the walk it was Beth that spoke up first.

"So, do you guys think that Athena lady was sincere? I mean, she was genuinely turned on watching Brandy and I. And we weren't all hot and heavy. Imagine if she saw us at home."

This set some gears going in Melinda's mind. What if?

"You know, it might not be such a bad idea. If she is being honest with us. It would be good to have a...contact, a dependable contact outside of the family. At the very best we can feel her out and see what's her angle," Michelle said out loud.

Shyly, Brandy jumped in, "I think she was. She was fixated on my penis while looking at us. I'm pretty sure she was turned on. She did lick her lips." This last part she threw in with laughter poking her little sister in the ribs.

"Oh, yeah, she took a real liking to you. And who could blame her? You're a beautiful woman, with a tight vagina and rocking long cock," she twirled her sister like they were dancing as she said this.

"Thank you Bethany," she said while placing a playful peck on her sister's lips.

Beth stated a sudden dark thought, "Wait, what if she meant prostitution?"

"No," Blake chimed in, "we challenged her on that while she was at the table before you two got there. She was quite clear, that the jobs she offered were everyday common jobs, retail, coding, nursing. She said it was everyday jobs, but with people who had a free idea of sex and gender. The three of us wanted to make that clear with her while at the table."

"Yeah, we were pretty defensive at first. It was what I thought she meant by 'jobs', but she made a point of saying that she was not looking for prostitutes or adult actors," said Mom.

"I think what she was really after is that we're so open with each other, we're all, family and lovers to one another. No jealousy or animosity. We give and receive love from one another freely. We have little taboos and are more than accepting of various personalities and bodies. No matter how different. I mean think about it. When was the last time any of us was mad at another or had a fight or anything? I think, there is a kind of loving glow about us and she sees it and wants to welcome us to other people like her, like us."

They walked on in silence pondering on Melinda's deep thought. They found it truthful when they compared their family dynamic with those of others. The idea of living a typical, even if ideal family life seemed repulsive and constrictive.

They walked around a small lake in the middle of the park, making small talk with one another, enjoying the day.

"There," Blake said excitedly, "up there. We should picnic up there on the hilltop."

Hand in hand all as one family they walked their way through the grass and up the hill.

With the blanket set, Michelle began preparing a light meal for the family. Melinda was on the pad writing an email to Athena, inviting her to dinner Friday night. While her three children ran barefoot through the grass tossing a frisbee amongst each other.

Michelle called them all back to sit on the blanket and eat. In the restaurant, they ate as a "normal" family, but out here. Under the private shade of a large tree, they ate as lovers. Both mothers fed each other cubed slices of watermelon licking the juices off each other's fingers. The children would eat a shared piece of pineapple, consume the slice until their lips met and lick the sweet juice from each other's lips. All in good loving fun.

Beth really enjoyed licking the fingers of her siblings, perhaps too much. At times, they had to calm her or be consumed in her sexual fire in the middle of the park.

Why all the fruit? Well, they had discovered some time ago that it made their sexual secretions, both semen, and vaginal secretions gain a sweet taste. As they hungrily consumed each other's juices in the heat of passion, they ate their fruit with the same ferocity. The picnic ended with peaches. Something of a trend Beth started in the family, she would tease her mother's and sister by eating a peach while looking in their eyes. She told them it was like eating them. So now in the family, they ate their peaches with lust and love for one another. The food ended in a five-way kiss, licking peach juice from each other's faces. It was Michelle who had to break it all up.

While Melinda was wiping the fingers and mouths of her children and Beth's cleavage, Michelle made the announcement that they had invited Athena to dinner Friday night. The news was met with a round of applause. The family packed up their things and headed home.

Meet Athena

That Friday was filled with apprehension and nerves. It had been a long time since a stranger had been in the house, let alone someone invited into their inner most sexual sanctum. Blake and his parents weren't even sure sex would be involved, but Beth and Brandy held a contrary opinion.

The table was laid out and they were all gathered in the living room.

The doorbell rang startling Brandy a bit. She laughed it off, while Beth hugged to comfort her. It was Melinda that rose to greet the door.

"Hi," she said to Athena, "come on in."

"Thank you so much for welcoming in your home," she said politely while offering her hand to shake. "Here I brought a gift for the family." She gave Melinda an ornately wrapped basket full of gifts.

"Thank you, how thoughtful. Please this way," as she motioned towards the living room.

Athena took in the room as she walked in, "You have a beautiful home."

"Thanks," said Michelle rising from the sofa to shake Athena's hand. "Well, I guess some formal introductions. I'm Michelle, Melinda's wife. The children call me Mom and her Mommy, to tell us apart. Then from oldest to youngest is Blake, his twin Brandy and our youngest girl Bethany." They each waved at Athena.

The children took the opportunity to look her over in the living room light. Her hair was now a dark purple, but the same A-line bob. It framed her beautiful face. Her age was hard to tell, she looked very young but had the mannerism of a mature woman. Her face was thin with full lips. To add to her beauty was a set of glowing emerald green eyes. It was difficult to maintain eye contact with her, she was like looking at a supermodel angel.

She was wearing a loose-fitting black tank top, black tight-fitting denim shorts, this time, black leggings with a heart shaped theme and now low-cut Converse Allstars. The contrast of her dark clothing and porcelain white skin made her shine in the living room. Blake noticed that on both hands she had chrome rings on each finger, even her thumb. It was odd enough that it caused him to turn his head like a Beagle. There was a split second of silent awkwardness that was quickly subdued by Michelle.

"Please sit down," she motioned to an open spot on their large "L" shaped couch. This spot happened to be, right at the elbow of the couch.

Another long awkward pause began to permeate the air. No one really knew what to say or do. How do we handle this was the big question?

The children stared at the basket on the coffee table and the mothers stared at one another confused as to how to approach this situation. It was Athena that started the conversation.

"Incest," she loudly and plainly. "To some people, it's a taboo, an illegal one at that. What I have found is that it has been the purest kind of love and sex people can share with one another. But it's hard for people to see past prejudice and open their hearts. It's not for all families, only special ones with special people." She paused to look at each of their faces. "Myself, I wasn't so lucky to have that in my life. Nor can I really say I was attracted let alone sexually attracted to any members of my family. They were prudish and judgmental, which only worsened once I let them in on my sexual orientation. I'm bisexual if that matters to anyone here. They kicked me out at 18 and I was lucky enough to have met the twins who let me live with them. It was with them that I learned about love and sex. And I mean that in the purest way. Love was the bond that brought about a closer relationship. They were both sisters and lover's and were kind enough to share that love with me. Their love, our love, saved me."

As she told her story, the family began to soften towards her. On her left, both mothers were now embracing each other in understanding and smiling encouragement for Athena to continue her story. To her right Brandy was now hugging her brother around the waist, while Beth hugged her around the waist and Blake had his arm around the two of them.

She continued, "So the three of us started a company. One of the most successful in the world. But we're best known for our sex toys. Which is under a different company name. I'm sure you've heard of it, The Min Company." Athena kicked off her shoes, so she could sit Indian style, settling into the corner of the couch. "Over the years this love never dwindled, but we found it was rare to find people so open, sexually open enough to see past concepts of mother, daughter, gay, bi, transgendered or even hermaphrodite. Or even strange fetishes," she gave a playful smile to Beth as she squeezed Blake's knee. "I know of a family of three that are like the twins and me, they're open and loving to each other. They consist of a real mother and daughter, and a boyfriend to them both. In fact, I think you'll like them. I think you'll like them a lot. Their daughter has a real gift, if you pardon my language, in her pussy. She calls it a milkmaid's hand."

"A what," Beth asked?

"A milkmaid's hand, it's hard to describe. You must have a penis to...get the experience. If you meet her, she'll rock your world. And her mother has what's called a milkmaid's throat."

"Ok, now you're just making stuff up," said Beth again.

"I know, I know. I was in disbelief when they were telling me about it. And unfortunately, you'll need a penis to really know how it feels. Let's just say they can give you an orgasm so hard you'll have a seizure. Damn, I'm getting turned on just thinking about it. Wish I had a penis."