The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not all that convenient," stated Brandy with a slight frown. "It can be hard," she giggles at the word, "to keep down."

"Believe me I envy you. I suppose we envy each other." Athena could feel the atmosphere loosen. Boldly she asked, "So by my count, we have two cocks in this family?"

"Three," injected Michelle. "I...used to be a man. I used to be called Michael, now I'm Michelle."

"Really," exclaimed Athena in genuine surprise. "You have transitioned beautifully." She reached over and began rubbing her thigh. "I'm glad to meet you as Michelle, Michelle," which she followed with a laugh. "You are a beautiful woman, with a beautiful family." She took a second to compose herself.

Athena continued, "What we have found is that the best people to employ in our company are people like us. The trust we have amongst each other in our company is tempered by love and respect for one another. I'd like to offer any of you a good job at very good pay. If you're interested."

"Well doing what? I mean, I work in software," said Blake, "Mommy used to be a practicing nurse but now stays home to take care of all of us. Mom is a day trader and former financial analyst, Brandy is a practicing nurse and Beth is currently in college. I mean, joining this company seems grand and all, but I really don't want to work in a factory making sex toys."

Athena nodded taking it all in, "Your skepticism is welcomed. But I'm not offering you some sort of ground level job. People like you, like us, are rare. You'll be employed in a kind of inner circle of a small number people within the company. Think of it like expanding your family. We'll take care of you and fit you in where we can in the same manner that you look after your own family. It's hard to believe, I know, but you're always welcome to leave when you want. Also, we do more, a lot more then make sex toys. The twins are the sole owners of one of the world's largest corporations. Sorry, I can't give you the name of the company right now. But at the very least you should meet us all. Which is basically the twins, Missy and Chrissy, Asuka, Mike, Christina, Clarissa, Lisa and Lilly. I keep thinking I'm forgetting someone. Those are all the people we've offered to...enter our inner sanctum, our club, our family if you will. And if I read you all correctly, you will be accepted and loved as you are with your family," she looked each member in the eye as she said this. "And some of best sex ever."

Four members of the family were on the fence considering Athena's offer, but one member was hooked after her last statement. Beth sat upright and rubbed her hands together, "So what's in the basket?"

"Have a look."

"Would you care for something to drink Athena," offered Melinda?

"Yes, please."

Beth sat on the floor next to the coffee table, removed the wrap from the gift basket and began removing it contents one by one. "What is this", she asked looking at a kind of dildo, with an odd bulb attached at an acute angle to the end?

"It's a kind of strapless dildo."

"Strapless," asked Michelle?

"Yeah, you take the bulb end and place it into your vagina and it'll stay in place. When you...have sex with someone with it in, it'll rub your g spot. Like a double ended dildo, but better. Oh, and it vibrates too."

Beth set it aside and continued through the basket, she removed a remote-controlled butterfly vibrator, smiled and set it aside. "This will come in handy." The next item confused her, "This is an oddly shaped dildo."

"It's for guys. You insert it into your anus and the end will sit right up against your prostate. It vibrates and it's remote controlled as well."

Beth handed it to Blake, "Now we're talking," he said with excitement, eyeing the package.

Beth also took out various bottles of lubricants, scents, massage oils, edible lubricants, a regular double ended dildo and a bottle of pills. "What are these, viagra?"

"No, not really. They're made for guys, but they will work best for Brandy. She has a unique body chemistry, so she'll get the best effect. I've been told it will make your penis sensitive. You'll cum buckets, literally. It'll ooze out of you like a faucet. It works on guys too, but you'll wear out quickly. It works best on hermaphrodites, so I thought of you Brandy."

"Thanks," she said taking the bottle of pills from her sister.

By this time Melinda had returned with her drink, "It's nothing dangerous I hope."

"Oh no, not at all. My apologies. I would never offer anything like that to any of you, ever. It's all natural, made of a plant found in Japan. They have a thing for hermaphrodites. They call them futanari. You'd be a sacred person in the land of Japan. A kind of Goddess," she said smiling at Brandy.

"Thank you," Brandy said embracing the compliment and gift.

"Alright let's try this on," said Beth ripping open the package of the strapless dildo.

"Now just calm down little lady, let's not make our guest uncomfortable," chided Michelle.

"Oh, no, not at all. May I help your daughter try it on?"

"By all means. I myself am wondering how that works," Melinda said pointing at Beth's new toy. "Just know there is no stopping her once she gets going."

"Sounds like fun," said Athena smiling. "Well first, let's get undressed," Athena then began removing her clothing. Beth was helped removing her clothing by Brandy and Blake. When Athena was done, the family took a moment to admire her body. She was slim and tone. They all envied her six-pack abs. Her skin tone was uniform all over. Pale, white, with a slight glow, much like their Mommy, Melinda. And just like everyone in the family, she had no body hair, another family fad started by Beth. She liked the feel of smooth skin and they all found that they liked it too, including Blake. It was also another reason for Beth to get her family naked and have a shaving party.

"My, my, my, you're gorgeous," appreciated Michelle.

"I'll say," threw in Blake.

"Thank you," Athena began blushing all over her body. It had been a while since someone new has seen her naked. She was glad all those morning ab crunches have paid off.

"How does your skin glow like that," asked Melinda?

"Oh, it's a kind of organic lotion, here," she walked over to the basket and plucked three bottles from the basket. "They're all organic to the point that they're edible, but they do have their purposes. This one is for skin, this one for massages, it's more like an oil and the last is a personal lubricant." She handed them all to the two moms, who accepted them graciously, inspecting them.

"This is really nice, they smell like sweet almonds."

Athena and Beth were now completely naked. "May I see that Beth."

"Sure," replied Beth handing the toy to Athena.

"Michelle might I borrow back that oil I handed to you?"

"Oh, of course."

"Ok, so what we found that works best is to lubricate the bulb and then insert it." She did so making the bulb end of the purple strapless dildo nice and slick. "Spread wide for me please," she playfully asked Beth?

Beth, while standing, squatted a bit and spread her feet wide, she then reached down and spread the labia to her pussy, slightly opening what was now her obviously moist vagina. She nodded yes with excitement to Athena, whom giggled at the girl's horny innocence. Athena kneeled before Beth and slowly pushed in the bulb end into her. "Does it feel ok," asked Athena not wanting to be too forceful?

"Oh, lady, if only you knew. You could plow it into me if you want."

"Darling, in a second, I'm hoping you'll plow it into me," she said winking up at Beth. The dildo was in. Athena sat back on the couch and let the family take the view.

"Oh, wow," exclaimed Blake, "it's literally what you said. A strapless dildo."

Beth looked down admiring it. She bounced up and down enjoying the look, which caused the inner portion to push against her g spot. "This...is...so...COOL! Thanks Athena."

"I'm glad you like it."

Beth was in her zone. She would thrust into the air like she was fucking something. She enjoyed the idea of jerking off her own cock, so much so she used two hands at times. Brandy found herself fascinated seeing her sister with a cock.

"It stays in," asked Brandy whom now reached out to play with the dildo? Brandy and Beth stroked the shaft of the toy. Brandy also pulled on it to see how well it was lodged. "Wow, that's really in there. It feels good?"

Beth playfully waved her new-found cock in her sister's face. "Yeah, I give it a slight squeeze and it kind of stays in. When the time comes," she said taking her sister's face in her hands, "I'm gonna really give it to you."

"Wanna try it out," asked Athena from the corner of the couch? "That is if nobody minds?"

"Athena, as soon as Beth got naked, it was game on," said Michelle.

Melinda continued, "In our family, she's our loving nympho. We are now moments away from bursting into an orgy. And you're invited."

Athena was so fixated on Beth that she didn't notice that Melinda was laying over in her wife's lap. She removed her hard cock from her shorts and with wet lips, nibbled and licked the head and ridge of her wife's member. Casually and sensually, Melinda licked her lips and could feel her pussy moisten to the point her juices were now running down her inner thigh.

"Oh...and don't worry about the couch. It's uh, been stained before if you know what I mean," said Melinda while grasping her wife's cock with both hands.

"Tell me about it. I've been ruining furniture, carpeting, and towels since I can remember. Be glad Lisa isn't here. Oh, and if you ever meet Christina, ask her how they sex proofed their house. Her and her daughter are really fun and messy." She slid down on the couch, leaned back, brought her legs up, grabbed them by the knees to expose her glistening dripping pussy. "Please," she pleaded over to Beth?

Beth, walked over, grabbed the end of the dildo and guided it ever so slowly, into Athena. The entire room was silent enough that the squelching moist noise of the insertion was audible. Once fully in the angle of the dildo was perfect so that both tips rubbed on the g spots of both women. They both shivered at the pleasure, which caused the rest of the family members to lean in close to get a good view. Beth repositioned her feet, grabbed hold of Athena's ankles and slowly slid it back out, shivering the entire stroke. When the tip was nearly out, she pushed it back in using the same slow pace.

"How is it," asked Brandy?

"It's heaven," said Beth smiling. "I've never felt anything like this. This has to be what it's like to have a cock." She then began to speed up a bit. Athena was lost in the sensation rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

The family was so astonished and turned on, they began undressing. Shedding clothing all over the floor, coffee table and back of the couch. Mommy stopped what she was doing and gathered up the clothing and placed it all neatly on an end table at the far side of the room. She then sat on the floor, facing the action and continued making love to her wife's swollen cock head, stroking the shaft lightly with one hand and playing with her balls with the other.

Blake was sitting with his back against the arm of the couch, with Brandy sitting on his lap. Her cock was still stuffed into her vagina, but Blake's was erect, sticking up from between her legs. She would unconsciously squeeze his precum out of his urethra and massage it over his purple throbbing cock head. Both had their eyes on Beth and Athena.

Beth was now at a fast pace, panting as hard as Athena. Athena's legs were shaking trying to escape Beth's grasp. Beth's track conditioned legs let her maintain powerful thrusts into Athena, who was starting to lose bodily control to building pleasure. Beth moved her upper body close to Athena, further into the missionary position. This brought their faces so close they began furiously making out. Their kissing was so passionate and sloppy that they would break up on occasion, so they could each catch their breath.

Athena stilled Beth's face by gripping her head to better kiss the girl, made more difficult by the moaning they were doing into each other's mouths. The sounds of their slapping bodies were nearing a crescendo. They were both overflowing with vaginal secretions, drips of it were flinging off with each thrust. Most was dripping down Athena's anus and pooling up where her back met the couch. Their juices were so copious and thick that it could be seen stretching whenever they parted. Before either of them could orgasm, Athena stopped Beth's hips with her hands.

She took a moment to catch her breath, "You are insatiable." She leaned up to kiss Beth. "But I don't wanna be greedy. I'm sure someone else in the family wants a turn," she said pointing Beth's attention to the other members of her family.

"I'm so sorry, I just got so into it and it felt so fantastic."

"Don't be sorry Beth," calmed Athena giving her small pecks on the cheeks and forehead. "Melinda? Would you like to try?"

Beth pulled out slowly from Athena's pussy, which was slick with juices and pinkish from being pounded. When the head came out it made an audible pop and a steady stream of milky white pussy cream began to flow out adding to the pool on the couch.

Athena was a bit embarrassed, "I'm so, so, sorry about the couch."

Melinda and Michelle knelt at Athena's pussy, "Don't be, we're happy to have you as our guest, anytime." The two moms then began sucking up Athena's flowing juices, from clitoris to anus and from her gaping flowing vagina. They would make out sharing the sweet nectar, only to bury their faces in Athena's pussy smearing themselves with juices. Athena pulled her legs far back, bringing her knees near her head, oohing and ahhing at the pleasure. She was shaking on the edge of orgasm.

Athena was glad and delighted that she reached out to this family. The thought of growing up in such a family caused a small squirt of clear juice out of her when she thought of these two as her mothers. With eyes squeezed in concentration, she managed to hold back her building orgasm.

"Athena, you taste divine. I could happily drown in your juices." said Michelle. "Come here Beth," she said tickling Athena's flinching anus.

Beth knelt and began licking the juices from her mother's mouths, forming into a three-way dripping, sloppy, kissing orgy. "I told you, it's sweet heaven nectar pouring out of this woman. I could drink you all day Athena," she then buried her lips into Athena's vaginal lips, French kissing the woman's genitals, squeezing juices out of the sides of her face, which was greedily lapped up by her mother's.

Blake and Brandy were still in the same position on the couch. Blake's precum was now a sticky, shiny mess all over both of their crotches. With tender hands, Brandy squeezed more and more out. Blake, with sticky, slippery hands was working his sister's cock slowly out of her own vagina. Slowly, not to be gentle, but to tease her. With every centimeter that came out, she shook on his lap as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Melinda broke away, dragging Beth with her. She bent over the arm of the couch exposing her ass to her daughter, who needed no cue. Still, slick with Athena's juices, she thrust it into her mother. Beth, having watched her mother fucked by the other members of the family, knew she liked to be ravaged and taken like an animal. Melinda reached her hands back which Beth grabbed to gain even more leverage to fuck her mother even harder. Beth ground into her mother so hard that she was grunting with each thrust, shaking the entire couch. She pushed into her mother with her toes, thighs, hips, pulling on her arms and a bit of gravity. It was primal, primal to the point Melinda was, crying out loud, "Oh my God," she kept saying, "harder Beth, fuck me harder." Beth was plowing into her mother so hard with the strapless dildo, she was turning red from exhaustion.

Beth grabbed a handful of her mother's hair and lifted her on the couch, guiding her body off the arm. "On the floor," she said in a commanding tone. Without pulling out, she followed her mother to the floor, then pushed her shoulders down so her ass was pointing up into the air. Beth brought her legs further up, so she could thrust down into her mother using gravity and body weight.

Melinda was in the throes of animal passion, "Yes, please Beth, fuck me harder, fuck me harder," she said in between animal grunts. Her arms flailed wildly, her legs kicked, and her toes curled and uncurled. Her mouth hung open and she was gasping for breath, almost wheezing. Beth continued to fuck down into the depths of her mother's soul, pulling down into her holding two handfuls of hair.

"Your wife's pretty submissive," said Athena. Michelle had sat down next to her soaking in Athena's love puddle. The two were softly stroking each other's genitals. Michelle was softly rubbing around Athena's clit, drawing smooth circles around it. Athena would get a good handful of her juices and smear Michelle's cock with it, slowly stroking it up and down keeping her nice and shiny wet.

"Yeah, she's such a Mommy. A very loving mommy. She's always taken care of all of us and we all love her in return. In a way she lives to serve, see, she placed everyone's clothes, even yours away in nice, neatly folded piles on the table over there." The two began softly making out to the screams and yelps of Melinda getting a hard pounding from their youngest daughter.

Beth had to stop, she was working her legs and hips into her mother so hard, they were burning with pain that she could no longer take. Her mother took the moment to catch her breath and take in the view of watching her wife make out with Athena as well as her twins staring right at her, waiting, wanting and yearning for their mother to orgasm. Beth pulled back on her mother's hair like horse reins, "Up, Mommy, come on," she said in a sing-song encouraging way, "up we go, Mommy, let's go say high to everyone." She helped raise her mother back on shaky legs, she faltered a bit, but Beth kindly kept her upright. The whole while, she never allowed the dildo to fall out of her mother, she was careful to make sure they stay connected. "Are you okay Mommy," she asked to be sure her mother could walk?

"Yes, sweety," she was still panting. "Athena, thank you so much for this. I've never felt so enraptured in my entire life. She is fucking me senseless and I want more."

"I'm glad you're both liking it."

Melinda, could barely walk, barely see straight. Her mind was spinning with the lust of a juicy pussy filled dildo that her daughter was driving into like a mad woman. Still holding her by the hair, Beth walked her mother over to Brandy and Blake. Beth bent her mother down so that her face was now in the faces of the twins. The twins brought their arms up to support their mother, embracing her, caressing her breasts, kissing her softly knowing that she needed it. They basked in the sexual heat radiating from her body.

Beth slowly moved in and out of her mother watching her sibling make out with her. They slathered her face with saliva only to lick it off her tongue, lips, chin, and neck. Blake smeared her breasts with it all, making them shine. He loved her full large breasts. He liked that idea that at one point of his life he suckled on them for nourishment, and now he suckles on them for sexual nourishment. Beth's speed increased to the point that the twins were now holding onto their mother to brace her from the thrusts, which made her harder to kiss. Her eyes were wide open staring past her children, staring into a distant large and looming orgasm. She yelped and howled at each thrust as Beth grunted into her harder and harder. The mindless bliss on her face was an aphrodisiac. Each child loved the sensation of holding their mother's head in their hand's. They held her face as close as possible and stared into her lost eyes, absorbing her pleasure by scrying into her soul. A soul that beamed out love and desire for her family.