All Comments on 'The Family BBC Ch. 07'

by DiscipleN

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is boring. Anybody would have shot that asshole in the head by now, or divorced the slut and moved on, not just talk about it. Fucking Leland needs to die a slow, painful death. I'll check in a few chapters down the road, when nothing has changed and it's the same ole shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh yawn, now good ole BBC Leland is handing out rubbers to kiddies, can you make him anymore unrealistically bad?

DiscipleNDiscipleN10 months agoAuthor

Most 14 year-olds in America have taken a class about human sexuality which includes information about condoms. The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17. There is nothing unethical about giving condoms to teens. In The Netherlands, primary schoolers are given condoms and fun exercises like blowing them up like balloons, to normalize the presence of condoms. Too many Americans still freak out about birth control, which science has shown does not increase the number of underage kids exploring their sexuality.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

All I have to say is, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiscipleN@DiscipleN
This disciple studies the fundamentals of erotica and porn. Expect a lot of experimentation from my stories. And I hope a lot of fun! I have many other stories that could not be posted here. They are available on several non-commercial websites. Search for "DiscipleN&q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES