The Family Mansion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were just on the floor, but after the fucking she just got, she was too calm now to be the typical "I do what I want" Erika that she normally was. For the moment, she wanted to do whatever Nathan wanted. And he didn't want her to wear panties that day, she didn't like wearing them anyway, and she wanted to listen to him so he would be happy with her. It was a strange feeling, happiness to obey, but Erika liked it.

8:44 a.m.

Liz shook herself out of her own horny daze and checked her watch, "Oh shit, Erika, we have to get you to school now if you want to make cheerleader practice."

"Huh?" Erika was having a hard time hearing words and it took a moment before her mother's statement reached her brain, "Oh, um, yeah, okay." She said and she got down from the table. She walked with her mom to the car and got in. They drove away.

Nathan sat back in the chair. He had put his shorts back on after he finished with Erika, though he was still hard as a rock. It felt like he could go a lot more times now and he guessed that just how Dr. Scots had told them a couple of days ago, his body was probably pretty used to the near-constant sex by now, even though it'd only been a few days, he must have one of the physiologies that gets used to extreme conditions faster than others.

Brianna served Lexi, Brooke, and Nathan their food. She wondered if she did something to anger Nathan if he would give her as good a fucking as she just saw him giving his sister Erika. She decided not to try it, at least not yet.

Brooke started eating but she couldn't help but notice that Nathan's cock was still rock hard in his shorts. Brooke was impressed by this, Nathan had just cum in front of everyone, filling their little sister with his load before going back to eat again. Brooke bit her lip, feeling so fucking horny she could hardly stand being this close to such a sexual man, even if that man happened to be her brother.

Nathan smirked to himself, noticing Brooke's reaction out of the corner of his eye, but instead of confronting her he looked towards Lexi, "Could you pass the salt, Lexi?" He asked her, calmly.

Lexi was miles away in her thoughts. She looked back at her brother, hearing nothing really, her pussy twitched, just looking at him. What the hell? She thought, All I'm able to do is think about fucking him. What kind of sister am I? She realized all at once that she was a slutty sister, "Um," she said, deciding she should leave, "I'm gonna go over to Donna's," she said as she got up and left, hardly touching her food before she did so.

Nathan watched her leave, feeling like he may have done something wrong. He guessed he did in the whole "you aren't supposed to be fucking your sisters" kind of way. He was starting to feel like he could do anything though, he'd never felt such confidence.

"So, Brooke," Nathan said, "What do you think we'll do for the sessions today?" He said this like he was asking her what his chores were for the day, not how and where did Brooke want Nathan to fuck the gorgeous women in the house.

Brooke cleared her throat and said, "We should probably wait until Mom gets back and see what she says." Brooke was going to stay by her Mother's orders and wait to see what she said about everything. Brooke knew Liz had lots to think about what with them having all the money now, but if they would just turn this into a steady business instead of giving up altogether, maybe they wouldn't have to stop with all the sexual fun they'd been having. She sighed thinking about it, a depressing sight that made Nathan give her a funny look. Brooke smiled at him, "sorry, just thinking." Brooke said.

"Oh, about what?" Nathan asked.

"Just thinking about what Mom is going to say when she gets home," Brooke explained.

8:50 a.m.

On the way to school, Liz was lost in thought as she drove Erika to school. She had just been a witness to her son fucking her youngest daughter on the dining room table, just before the rest of her kids ate breakfast. What type of family does that happen in? She thought, What am I supposed to do now? She started thinking about it all, everything just seems so crazy now.

The entire way to school, Liz kept thinking of things to say to Erika, but was having an internal battle, one part wanting to be the moral mother she was supposed to be and say something like "Erika, I'm very disappointed with you for fucking your brother in front of the whole family and enjoying every second of it." But thinking about it just made her so horny again that the other sex-demon side of her wanted to ask, "Does Nathan's cock feel as good as it looked?" Or "Are you still full of Nathan's cum? Can I eat it out of your pussy?" But that made her feel like such a bad mother she'd start thinking of ways to tell Erika off again, which made her horny thinking about why she should be angry with Erika, and this cyclical thinking and conflicting emotions kept Liz from saying anything to Erika during that trip to school.

Erika was staring out the window, lost in her own thoughts. She was still feeling the aftermath of her brother so roughly fucking her through so many orgasms, and now she could feel his spunk leaking out of her slowly and probably leaving a stain on mom's car seat. She didn't care though, she was feeling tingly and happy all over, never realizing before that sex could ever be so good, the only time she'd done it before was when her boyfriend had sex with her on Prom Night in her last school.

It was so fast and he was out of there before she could put her clothes back on and he was so embarrassed he never talked to her again. Truthfully, Erika had been feeling especially bitter since it had happened and might account for the reason she treated everyone with such disdain, but something about being used by her brother that morning, and feeling so amazingly content, things about the world seemed a little bit brighter.

Liz was very certainly surprised when Erika said, "Thanks for the ride Mom, you're the best." in a way that seemed downright grateful as she walked away from the car and to the backfield for the Cheerleading practice that morning.

Liz thought about how, well, un-bitchy her youngest daughter seemed. Liz thought that if she had just received the fucking she saw that morning she would probably be feeling a lot less angry too, if she were an angry person that is. She thought that maybe Nathan fucking his family is doing a lot of good for them, then felt guilty and horny at the same time and was completely conflicted the entire drive back as well.

8:59 a.m.

Nathan answered the door when the bell rang. It was Dr. Laurel Scots. So much had been happening lately he forgot that she was coming around again that morning, "Oh Laurel," he said, deciding since she blew him yesterday it was probably fine to drop the "doctor" part of his title for her, "How are you? Can I take your coat?" He added, hoping to get the rest of her outfit off as well.

"Um, no," Laurel replied, she didn't want to lose her lab coat there. As she walked into the foyer, she noticed that Nathan was only wearing shorts again. His penis did not seem to be currently erect though. "I'll keep my coat on, thank you," as she talked her eyes were glued to Nathan's crotch. She had been up most of the night thinking about what had happened the day before, refraining from rubbing her aching pussy thinking about Nathan exploding in her mouth or how she savored the taste, she tried not to think about his beautiful mother, Liz, sitting on his face and having a mighty orgasm on her son's tongue.

The naughtiness of it all was too much, but she had already told them that she considered what they were doing, though unethical, it wasn't putting anyone in danger and was therefore protected under her doctor-patient confidentiality agreement. At least, that's what she told herself. Really, deep down in the only recently awakened lustful part of herself, she was excited by witnessing something so taboo and longed to be a part of something like that again soon.

Nathan smiled, noticing how Laurel was ogling the outline of his cock, he could feel himself getting hard again, and saw as she unconsciously licked her lips as blood started to fill his cock. He thought about saying, "Hey, my eyes are up here," but didn't want her to realize he noticed her doing this. Instead, he said, "should we go to our doctor's office?" he said, "or should we wait for my mom first?"

They didn't have to wait long as that's when Liz walked in the front door and saw that Laurel was standing there with her son. She was feeling so conflicted as she drove home, should she admit to Nathan that they no longer needed the money and could put a stop to all this sexy fun she was having with him and the rest of her offspring, or she could let the sexual demon out and let loose completely with her son and daughters.

There were pros and cons of both, for one she could have a normal family again and they would all pitch in together on getting jobs and have normal family time instead of what they'd been doing, or they could start doing these sessions full time, selling Brooke's lingerie in order to both make ends meet and also get all they needed, and then some, to keep that mansion up and running. She wasn't sure of anything, that is until she walked into her house again and saw Dr. Scots, standing there, biting her lip as she stared longingly at Liz's son's growing erection.

A thought entered Liz's brain as she stared at her family doctor, It's going to be so much fun to corrupt this woman, she thought. And with that idea, the sex demon, who Liz decided to start calling Lucy to herself anyway, awakened completely and Liz was sure she could get her doctor to fuck her son before lunchtime.

Liz was about to say that they should begin the examination when her phone rang. It was the high school that she just dropped Erika off at. She answered it and it was Erika and she was crying, "Mom, you have to come back to the school. I'm about to be expelled." Liz, back to her mother's mode, told her daughter she was leaving immediately to come and get her.

"I guess, I need to go back to the school," she sadly told Laurel and Nathan, "Erika's in trouble."

Nathan, his cock now rock hard, came out of his daze of seeing how far he could get before Laurel was flat out sucking on her lower lip, he heard Erika was in trouble and thought that he did steal her panties that morning and order her not to wear any, he wasn't sure of course, but he had a good feeling that she was probably in trouble because of him. "I'll go too." He told his mother.

This surprised Liz, "Well, you wouldn't have to go-"

"I'm going," Nathan said, "And Laurel's coming with us."

"What!?" Laurel stopped sucking her lip as this comment pulled her back to reality. "There's no reason for me to go!" She then looked to Nathan, not even realizing that she was already ready to do anything he said, "Is there?"

Liz, her hidden demon taking over again, said, "Well, it's important for Nathan to get his daily examination. It's about fifteen minutes to the school, you could probably knock it out on the way over."

Nathan smiled at his mother, glad she was seeing things his way, he turned to Laurel and saw that she was still awaiting his command, "That's right Laurel, you need to come with us, daily examination!"

He grabbed her hand and led her outside, following his mother, to her car that she parked in front for some reason. She had been more than a bit distracted when she pulled back in actually and was distracted even further when she saw that Laurel's car was in the front and just parked next to it. Nathan escorted Laurel and they both got in the back, as Liz got in the front seat.

Liz adjusted her mirror so she had a good view as Nathan pulled his cock out of his shorts and put Laurel's hands on it. Laurel slowly started to jerk off Liz's well-endowed son to which Liz scoffed, "No Laurel, you know the rules, we have to use something that's well lubricated to prevent chafing or scarring. You know that."

Liz started to drive, Laurel hardly heard Liz, her brain already filling full of the lust just recently awakened in her. "Um, I have lubricant in my car." She said, but Liz was already driving down the road.

"Sorry, we should get to the school, I guess you have a choice between using your mouth and using your pussy." Liz was positively delighted about this predicament.

Laurel gasped when Liz mentioned her pussy. It was already soaking wet, and she felt it had been that way since she left the Slope mansion yesterday. Though she was over 40 years old, lately her pussy had been leaking like a teenager's "Um, I'll use my mouth-AH!" She yelped as soon as she said mouth Nathan grabbed the back of her head and brought her face to his dick. Because she was yelping in surprise from the sudden action, her mouth was wide open as Nathan shoved half his cock into it. She was surprised again at the sheer size of it. He wasn't just long but so wide he really stretched her jaw to its limits.

Liz sat in the front and watched in the mirror as her son fucked the mouth of their family doctor. She slowed down and lightly started rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants. She was driving slow and almost didn't notice that a few cars were gathering behind her. Realizing she didn't want them to pass her and see what was going on in the backseat, she sped up to the speed limit.

Unfortunately, this brought them to the school in a decent amount of time and Liz, disappointed that she wouldn't get to see Nathan shoot his cum all over Laurel's face, she got out of the car but said, "Don't worry, I'm sure this will only take a few minutes."

Nathan came back to reality with those words and roughly yanked Laurel off his dick. "Shit, I didn't realize we were here." He said as he pulled his shorts up over his still rock hard dick. He couldn't believe he was turning down a blowjob but his sister was more important, especially if whatever happened to her was his fault.

Nathan got out of the car. His shorts did nothing to hide his huge boner sticking out in front of him covered only by the thin material. He pulled his shirt down, and fortunately, it was long enough to hang over his dick, but every step he took would cause his shirt to cling to one side of his cock or the other, and even when he stood still it was pretty obvious to anyone who looked at him that he had a raging hard-on.

Laurel stuck her head out the window, "Should I stay here?"

"No," Nathan ordered, "you should stay by my side until I tell you otherwise." He smiled as Laurel got out of the car without hesitation. She was very obedient and submissive. He was so confident at that moment he thought to himself I am going to train you well into a good little slut. He wondered just how far he'd be able to push her.

Laurel was slightly conflicted with herself when she got out, but she was finding it harder and harder to disobey Nathan, especially when he was being so commanding, and she loved it when he told her to do something and she obeyed him. She wanted to obey him, even though she wasn't completely sure why.

The three of them walked into the school together, Nathan's boner leading the way. Because classes were currently in session there was no one in the hall at the moment, they turned right into the principal's office. Inside a secretary, with a name tag saying "Joanna" sat. She was about Nathan's age and looked bored until she saw them come in, she glanced at Nathan's crotch and her eyes perked up, she didn't see a whole lot of men come in there, especially not ones with raging erections. "You need something?" She asked, but her eyes were glued to Nathan's cock.

Nathan smiled confidently, he was glad to see he was having this effect on Jo, even though he'd never seen her before. She was hot though, not quite as hot as any of his family though. She had short red hair, C cups, and he could tell she had a nice figure even though she was currently sitting down.

Liz came in and she too smiled devilishly seeing the girl staring at Nathan like a bitch in heat. She hadn't thought she'd be able to continue any sexual fun at the school, but now her brain was already seeking out possibilities. "Um," she said to get Joanna's attention, "we're here about my daughter, Erika Slope."

Jo looked up from Nathan's cock, shaking herself out of her momentary fantasy, "Right, Principal Faithe wants to see you, um, only the, um, parents though." She said, glancing from Nathan to Laurel, who had walked in with her doctor's coat on, trying to look professional but knowing she'd take her shirt off right there and start sucking her own tits if Nathan asked her to, or anything else he wanted at that point. She tried not to look so damn horny but Jo could tell that something was bothering this doctor.

"I'm going in too, and Dr. Scots is coming in with us," Nathan said, authoritatively.

Jo was taken aback by this but didn't say or do anything to this man as he took his mother and doctor and marched into the back office. A few minutes later she wondered why she just let him do that? Maybe it was just his confidence, or that he was hung like a moose, but Joanna had never been driven by lust before, at least not like that. She learned in college that most boys would basically do everything for her for even the slightest chance that she would fuck them. But this man felt different. Something in her pussy was telling her so. This was a man she felt she'd have to do quite a bit in order to impress. She wondered if she should find out more about Erika Slope's brother.

9:00 a.m.

About 45 minutes ago, Liz pulled away from the school, and Erika walked to the back of the school for Cheerleading practice. She was still riding the sexual high from being fucked by her brother. She hoped that his cum, still steadily leaking out of her, wouldn't be too noticeable. She also hoped none of the other cheerleaders would care that she wasn't doing any jumps that day and stuck mostly to stretching away from them. Well, Erika usually stayed away from the rest of the class. She, much like her brother, had a hard time making friends outside of her family, so, for the most part, she never did.

Most of her classmates just assumed she was stuck up and thought she was too good for everyone else, and though Erika liked getting her way and throwing tantrums when she didn't, with her family and the people she felt close to anyway, she was just really shy with strangers. At her last school, she had a few friends that she could at least talk to while she was at school, she had yet to even have a conversation with one of the other students that weren't one of her cousins.

Her cousins were Natalie, Taylor, and Allison, triplets of her Aunt Andrea, Liz's, and Jenna's youngest of the three sisters. Though they mostly kept to themselves as well, though every guy thought they were the three hottest girls in the school, they were always seen together and never alone for long enough for any of the high school boys to get along together with them one on one.

Erika came and started doing stretches in the back. The Senior Cheerleading coach, Mia Johnson, only coached for the Seniors at that school as the school district liked to separate the Seniors into their own school, more or less, to help them better prepare for college.

The senior cheerleaders, outside of Erika, were Jazelle, an 18-year-old African American with curly black hair and tits as shapely as Erika's with an ass to die for. Tammy, 19 like Erika herself, the head cheerleader who had blonde hair with blue eyes, and Suzy, 18, who had black hair, and was amazingly cute but her tits weren't as big as the rest of the senior girls.

123456...8