The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz almost immediately started cumming, but she didn't stop kissing Brooke so she only moaned around her tongue as she shook under her daughter's body in intense pleasure.

As soon as Liz stopped cumming Brooke moved away, but only to say, "Now that you've cum once, I need mine." And before Liz could tell her to stop, Brooke moved up Liz's body so that she could place her pussy on her mother's mouth as she sat on her face.

"Mmm," Brooke moaned as Liz's tongue entered her horny hole, "That feels good, Mom," But her reason for doing this was two-fold. As Brooke straddled her mother's face she grabbed Liz's phone that was sitting on the bed beside them. She unlocked it and sent Nathan a text saying, "I'm ready to see you now." And Brooke thought about adding something about bringing Erika and Lexi too but knew that would be suspicious to Aunt Jenna, at the very least.

Since it was from his mother's phone, Nathan thought the message was from Liz and begrudgingly walked away from the television with the rest of his family expecting to have a very awkward conversation with his mother right afterward.

But then he walked in on Liz and Lexi, his mother and sister, totally naked on one side of the giant heart-shaped bed. His sister's back was to him as she rode their mother's face, and because of this Liz's pussy was facing directly towards her son.

Nathan had a thought that he should leave but the sight was just too much and made his cock totally hard right away. He stepped in, closing and locking the door, something rarely done in that house. And in seconds, his head was in between his mother's legs and Nate lovingly lapped away at her wet pussy.

Liz felt as someone started licking her cunt, and knew right away it was her son by just how talented his tongue was at it found out every sensitive spot in and out of her pussy. It only made her lick her daughter's cunt even harder, she could feel herself getting ready to cum on her son's tongue and she wanted Brooke to do the same all over her face.

The two women's moans filled the air as they loudly came as Liz wanted but as soon as her orgasm subsided she pushed Brooke off her face and scooted away from her son, shooting daggers at her son and daughter for making her do that.

"I can't believe the two of you." Liz said, though still sitting naked on the bed in front of them and not trying at all to hide her beautiful tits or her still very horny pussy from them, "I'm glad you won't be here in a few hours."

"But Mom," Nathan said, "You're the one who told me to come up here." He pointed out, "I thought maybe you wanted me to, um, do what I did to you." Nathan was still too shy to say 'eating pussy" in front of his mother, even though she was naked in front of him and currently ogling the giant tent in his pants.

Brooke noticed her mother's stares, "You know, we both got ours, Mom." She said, "It's really not fair to leave Nathan hanging like this."

Liz nodded, but then shook her head and said, "No, we can't. I can't. No." She said but as she did she only sat and watched as her blonde, naked daughter undid her brother's pants and let them drop to the ground, his cock immediately sprang free. Liz stared at her son's huge dick directly in front of her and desperately wanted to touch it, but knew she had to hold back or she was going to be fucking him within moments. "I can't," she said.

"Lie down on the bed, Nate," Brooke told her brother and he did so, his big schlong sticking straight up in the air. Brooke turned to her beautiful mother, smirking as she noticed how lustfully Liz was staring at Nathan's dick, "Mom, if you don't want to play with this amazing thing," as Brooke said this she reached out and grabbed her brother's dick, giving it a quick jerk before letting go, "Then why don't you sit on Nathan's face and cum on his tongue again."

The thought made Liz shiver and within moments she was sitting on her son's face, Nathan immediately obliged his mother and licked away at her sensitive pussy and Liz started moaning loudly, "Oh God Yes! Nathan! My wonderful son is the absolute best as eating my pussy!" As she squealed she started fondling her own tits with both hands, roughly gripping her enormous globes as she further increased her own pleasure. Liz wasn't worried about her moans because her room was entirely soundproof from the rest of the house.

Brooke watched her mother as she rode her brother's face and thought about licking Liz's asshole while she did that but getting her mom on Nathan's face had really been a ruse because now Liz's back was to her. She wouldn't watch Brooke do what she was about to do.

Brooke straddled her brother's pelvis, she rubbed her pussy along his hard dick between her legs until her wet entrance was in line with Nathan's throbbing love machine. His giant cock head penetrated her, "Oh," Brooke said in surprise as Nathan's dickhead entered her, this is already stretching me out further than I've ever been stretched before. I wonder if it will all fit? But to answer her own question, Brooke then came down all the way as all 13 inches of her brother's enormous dick fully entered her pussy.

Brooke couldn't help but moan, "HOLY SHIT! I NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS!" As she immediately started cumming around her brother's cock. It wasn't enough, it was intense pleasure emanating from her pussy and seeming to fill her entire body with orgasmic bliss, but she only wanted more as she started moving her hips and grinding against her brother's pelvis, her mouth hanging open as she groaned like a zombie. A sex zombie, that's what Brooke felt like in that moment, only caring about her pleasure and only craving even more dick.

Liz glanced behind her at the insane sounds her eldest daughter was making, and gasped at what she saw. Her blonde daughter, her big boobs bouncing as she road her brother like a maniac. Liz knew she had to stop this depraved scene, but the sight triggered her own orgasm. "Holy shit! Watching you fuck your brother is beautiful! You two belong together!" Liz moaned as she came, her whole body shaking with complete delight, watching a brother and sister fuck who were also her son and daughter. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her life.

Nathan heard Liz say that his sister was fucking him, which he had suspected already but wasn't sure because he couldn't see Brooke with Liz sitting on his face, but it definitely felt wet, tight, and amazing but couldn't be her mouth because of how loudly she was screaming. But his mother confirming that his sister was fucking him while he had his tongue in Liz's pussy was too much for Nathan's inexperienced brain and he began cumming directly into Brooke's pussy.

Brooke could feel it happen, it was hard not to with so much semen being pumped into her pussy all at once, "HOLY SHIT! NATHAN, WHEN YOU CUM IT'S FUCKING AMAZING! FILL MY PUSSY! FILL ME UP YOU FUCKING STUD!" She yelled loudly as she began having yet another amazing orgasm on her brother's amazing dick. And she still wanted more.

After her own orgasm subsided, though her body craved even more, Liz calmed down enough that she rolled off her son's face. And she felt amazingly guilty about what they had all done in that room. It was time to put a stop to this...for good.

Liz grabbed Brooke by the arm and physically pulled her daughter off her son, not even caring that a great deal of her son's cum was now leaking on her bed sheets from out of Brooke's pussy.

"What the fuck, Mom!" Brooke said.

"Don't 'what the fuck' me young lady!" Liz said, sternly, "You just let your brother fill your pussy full of cum! You are a slut and I'm glad you're all being sent away! Before I..." Liz stopped herself, realizing she was about to say too much.

"Before you fuck your own son." Brooke said, finishing Liz's thought. She was just angry that she was still being sent away, though she realized she had pushed things way too far, but it was too late now.

This just made Liz even angrier, "Get your clothes and get out! And take a shower before your aunts see you!"

Brooke scowled, then quickly put her clothes on so she could leave. She knew there wasn't anything else she could do, not with her mother so angry at her.

After Brooke left, Liz didn't even look at her son. She simply grabbed her dirty clothes from the floor and walked into her private bathroom without saying a word.

Nathan was more than a bit confused about the current events. Also, even though he filled his sister full of cum his cock was still rock hard, but he usually had to jerk off multiple times in a row to make it go down. He briefly wondered if he could join his mother in the shower of her bathroom and if she would help him out again.

His cock jerked at the thought but then he was suddenly overcome with an amazing amount of guilt, What the fuck am I even doing? I just fucked one of my sisters! What the hell is wrong with me!? Nathan realized that leaving the house was probably the best thing he could do at that moment, Mom's right, this is getting out of control... But as he thought that, he began to realize that he liked that things were "out of control," so to speak. But he quickly buried that thought and made like Brooke, dressing and then leaving the room to go shower.

Dinner was fairly uneventful. The table was so long that when these dinners happened in the past everyone tended to sit clumped together at one end of the table, but now, all the Slope's seemed to want to sit as far away from the others as possible, so this time around there were clusters of 1-3 people all over the table.

Jenna sat with her sisters, Liz and Andrea. When she had gotten there, Jenna was already suspicious of many things. Like why would Liz want all her kids out of the house all at once? Then, when she got there, she noticed that, as they had to walk around the wall at the front of the house, that the backyard seemed to have discarded women's lingerie around the jacuzzi, also, empty wine bottles were all around in the kitchen. Though Jenna hadn't put all the pieces together, she was very sure that this was pointed towards something: Liz was having an affair with someone other than her husband, perhaps more than one person even, she wasn't sure though.

Jenna tried to prod her youngest sister, but Liz was very close-mouthed throughout the meal, or would only speak in monosyllabic words to answer questions. Jenna decided she would have to get Nathan to tell her what he knew. She wasn't sure he knew anything but of the three nieces and nephews coming to her house, she figured he'd be the easiest to manipulate.

After dinner, Nathan, Erika, Lexi, and Brooke, all quickly packed, everyone said their goodbyes, and Liz locked them all out of the house. For the first time in a very long time, she was alone in the house. Of course, Bri was still there, but she was sleeping in her room right then, she was very tired after the long weekend.