The Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you shooting inside me. It feels so warm." She said, her voice strained through strong cries of pleasure. But Sean kept bucking well after he came, gradually slowing down to a lingering pace, but never fully stopping and never feeling his cock going totally soft.

He kissed her then, a strong French kiss, provoking intense emotion. It was his strongest climax of the night, he came so hard, he assumed the pressure shot his semen into the back of her womb, he just hoped she was on birth control. He felt the coldness of his sweat on his back and looking down at his feet, saw he was standing in a pool of squirted liquid. They kissed some more, very tenderly.

"Freya told me what an incredible fuck you are, she text me earlier, saying her father was bringing you tonight and to make sure I sampled your wears." She smiled into another kiss.

"I'm flattered. You're not too bad yourself." Sean replied through further kisses. The sex noises began again down at the pool and the pair assumed people had stopped watching them, after they came. She led him back into the house and to a shower and scrubbed him down, after removing her shoes and the bowtie.

They embraced some more and stood under the water holding each other, she was tender after having been fucked so good and hard. He washed her down taking generous handfuls of tit flesh for kneading, and sucking on a nipple softly, it was a very gentle, loving moment they both felt they needed. Eventually she brought him back to the private room, to meet up with Viktor and Lukas, who were now dressed and ready to head home.

She parted with the three of them at the steps of the house, not bothering to put clothes back on. With deep French kisses and waves, they were driven away, only to look back at her lingering naked form, against the backdrop of the enormous house of pleasure. Exhaustion took the three men, leaving the ride home a subdued affair.

When they got back to the house, they entered to find their women in the master bedroom, all naked and asleep in the king-sized bed. The men laughed to themselves, they had obviously had a Sapphic orgy while they were away. Groggy, on hearing the movement the women slowly stirred and roused and got up and welcomed the men home, with kisses and full body hugs. No one was aiming for sex as everyone seemed totally fucked out, but it was intimate.

Sean laughed when not only Freya came to him, but also Karla and then Brita after she greeted her husband and Connie after she greeted Lukas. They were like returning knights after slaying pussy all night, Sean thought.

"So did Magda fuck your brains out?" Freya asked playfully, while Sean slowly hugged Karla to him, messaging her breasts.

"Which one was she?" he asked back, being a smart ass. Freya gave him a cheeky squint of her eyes.

"The Madame, silly." Sean started laughing and retold the story of fucking her lights out in the open air. Freya and Karla hung on his every word, the younger sister slowly messaging his cock as he spoke.

"Well, that should keep you sated until we get back to New York. You couldn't possibly need any more pussy, Right lover?" Freya teased, watching Sean look across the room to where Brita was standing embracing her son in a full body hug as just feet from them, Viktor tenderly made out with Connie.

Brita made eye contact with Sean and all was translated through the look. They needed to taste each other and knew they had put it off for long enough. Her eyes were lustful and sultry, she desperately desired him. He turned his attention to his girlfriend, who was waiting for an answer.

"I think I can squeeze in a few more." He smiled, Freya and Karla laughed. They led him to Freya's bedroom where they laid him down for some much-needed sleep. Karla asked him if he wanted a blowjob, but he told her there was no way he would get hard enough. Soon he fell asleep.

12