The Family That Lays Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're messing with me!" Daphne said, but didn't smile. She really wasn't surprised after what Uncle Al had told her.

"No, I'm not. I can't remember the exact words, but they were talking about having sex with each other! They've done what we're doing! And Mom said she wanted to do it again!" Doug exclaimed.

"I know," Daphne said, mysteriously.

"What do you mean you know?" Doug demanded. "How could you know?"

"Uncle Al told me," she said calmly. "He and I talked a lot that week we went to the beach. I can't believe the stuff he told me."

"He fucked Mom?"

"You just told me that you heard them talking about it! Look, Doug...let's be totally honest, here. I have thought about doing...this...with you for a good while, but when he told me about having sex with his own sister, that just made me want it way more!"

"Who do you think knows?" Doug asked. "Just you...and now me?"

Daphne drew in a deep breath. "He also told Renee..."

"Oh shit!" Doug exclaimed. "I'm seeing a pattern here..."

"Exactly. He fucked Mom when they were teenagers -- their first sexual experience. Then he told Renee how good it was and..."

"And Renee and Robert...Did you know?" Doug asked.

Daphne nodded.

"Renee told me. How did you know?"

"Robert told me when we were swimming last week...I'll fill in the details some other time, but the bottom line is that Uncle Al sent Renee and me both home with the desire for incest with our brothers! That's AWFUL!" she exclaimed.

"It's the hottest thing I ever heard!" Doug said as he kissed his sister deeply and began massaging her breasts. He reached between her legs and discovered that she was sloppy wet. "I think incest turns you on, Daphne. Am I right?" he gasped, in between licking her succulent teen breasts.

"Yessss! Nothing ever turned me on like incest! Thinking of Uncle Al and Mom or of Renee and Robert! Oh it's sooooo hotttt! Fuck me, Brother!"

Doug quickly slid between her legs and sank his long, thick, swollen shaft deep inside his sister's tight little pussy. "Oh Daphne, it's so good!" he grunted as he lay deep inside her, his mouth near her ear.

"Just lay here, Baby. Don't even move," she whispered. "This is where my big brother belongs -- deep inside his little sister's horny little cunt! Oh baby, it feels so goooood! This pussy belongs to you, Big Brother! I belong to you!"

"Ever fantasize about Dad?" Doug whispered.

She giggled. "That's stretching it a bit, but he did squeeze my butt a few weeks ago!"

"He did not!" Doug said, raising up to look in her face.

"Yeah, it could have been an accident, but I don't think so. You ever fantasize about Mom?"

"I didn't until that day I saw her with her legs around Uncle Al. Ever since then I've started noticing how pretty she is and how nice her body is, for her age!" he replied.

"She's not old!" Daphne giggled. "She's actually pretty hot, I think! I bet you'd like to do it with Renee!" she teased.

"Well who wouldn't?" he laughed as he kissed her. "I'd love to see you getting it from Robert!"

The smile fell from Daphne's face. "What? You want me to have sex with someone else?"

"I'm sorry. I thought we were just, like, fantasizing. I mean, I know he's better looking than me and better built and..."

She smiled and kissed his nose. "I get it. I think he's super hot, but even if I did it with him, or anyone else, it just wouldn't be the same as with you, Doug. I love you. I mean, I am in love with you!"

Doug began moving his hips slowly, bringing his cock back a couple of inches before thrusting back inside her. "I'm in love with you, too, Daphne...as if you didn't know!"

"Pull out," she whispered. "Lay on your back."

Doug did as she requested, expecting her to sit on him and ride him, something they had done and enjoyed a few times.

Instead, she got between his legs and picked his wet cock up and examined it. "I don't understand this," she smiled, looking into his face. "There's really nothing attractive about this thing, but to me it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" To his surprise, she took his cock head and a couple of inches of his shaft into her mouth and licked around the head.

"Oh Daphne! You sure you want to do that?"

"You like it, Big Brother! Why shouldn't I?" she teased as she licked down his shaft, tasting more of her own juices.

"You don't mind your own..." he began.

"I don't mind at all. Besides, I think this is erotic. Don't you?" she smiled as she took him into her mouth again, working her tongue around the glans.

"Fuck, Daphne. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that. Like in 10 seconds!" he warned.

She took it out of her mouth and kissed the head, then looked in his face. "I want to let you shoot it in my mouth, but I don't know if I can do that yet," she admitted. "I know you want to do that, though."

He nodded. Having had his sexy older sister, Renee, take his load into her mouth several times, he was eager that his beloved Daphne should do the same -- but he would never, ever, ask her to do anything that she didn't really want to do. "I don't expect you to do that for me, Daphne, but I'm about to cum..."

She stroked his cock once and was shocked when a huge blast of her brother's sperm shot directly into her face, hitting her nose, lips, and chin. She quickly moved her head and, instinctively, aimed her brother's cock head away from her, but continued to stroke his thick member. Great globs of his ejaculate continued to shoot into the air, some landing on the bed, some on her brother's chest and stomach, and some on her breasts and throat. When she was sure that he was quite finished, she laid his cock down and lifted her hand. Her fingers were dripping with his cum. She held them over him so it wouldn't get on the bed.

"I'm so sorry, Daphne," he gasped. "I tried to tell you..."

She looked at him and giggled. Cum was dripping off her chin and fingers and running down her nose. "I need to learn to listen!" she laughed. "Hand me something!"

He reached to the bedside table and grabbed a handful of Kleenex and handed them to her. "I'm sorry. I'm sure you're disgusted..."

Daphne looked toward the dresser and saw her reflection in the mirror. "I look like a cumslut!" she giggled. She started wiping her face and fingers with the Kleenex as Doug began wiping the cum from the bed and his chest. "Can I be your cumslut, Big Brother?" she grinned.

"You're not a slut, Baby," he said as she crawled into his arms and kissed his mouth.

"Can you taste cum on your little cumslut, Big Brother?" she teased.

"No, I think you got it all off," he said.

She reached to his tummy and wiped her fingers through a pool of his cum that he had yet to wipe up. She brought them to her mouth and sucked them as she looked into his eyes, then she leaned over and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Doug knew his sister well enough to know that she enjoyed teasing him and saying and doing things for their shock value. He hungrily sucked at her tongue and mouth. He could taste his own cum, and it was a bit unpleasant to him, but he certainly was not about to let her know that.

She broke the kiss and smiled. "Big Brother, THAT was HOT!"

"Are you serious?" he smiled. "What exactly?"

"Your stuff in my mouth, for one thing. That blows my mind! But then kissing you...I don't know why, but that is such a TURN ON!" she proclaimed.

Doug smiled. Figuring it was his turn to teased, he said, "You are my delicious little cumslut, Little Sister."

"Oh I love that!" she gasped, reaching for his cock, which was beginning to rejuvenate. "I need you to fuck me like a slut, Baby! Will you?"

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, the twins experimented in a similar fashion. Daphne would sometimes ask him to withdraw when they were making love; she would take him into her mouth, licking and sucking her own juices from his cock. She was beginning to really enjoy the act and, in her excitement, enjoyed the taste of her own juices.

Sometimes she would suck him or play with his cock until he came. She sometimes let a little go on her face, but not like the day she had accidentally gotten her face drenched in her brother's ejaculate. She tasted it every time, intent on learning to tolerate the taste sufficiently to, one day soon, be able to let him cum in her mouth. The highlight of these lurid activities, to her, was kissing her brother when she had a bit of his cum in her mouth.

One day she had brought him to the point of climax, and when he came -- long strands of white brotherly jism -- she held him so that it all fell on his stomach and chest. Then she slurped up a gob of it off of his chest and, sticking her tongue out, showed Doug his cum pooled on her tongue.

She grasped his face in both hands and kissed him, insistently prodding with her tongue until he opened his mouth to accept her cum-coated lingual digit. When he did so, she moaned with passion, and began sucking his tongue.

She gasped, breaking the kiss. "That's so perverted but I love it!" she cried, and kissed him again, prodding with her tongue and sucking at his mouth.

Doug was unsure about this particular activity. He wasn't crazy about the idea of tasting his own cum, but he could tell that it drove his twin sister wild -- therefore, he would participate.

*****

Just a few days later, Doug had been doing some farm work all afternoon and, for once, decided he would just eat his supper and go to bed. Sex could wait. He told his mother and sister that he was exhausted and was going to bed, even though it was only 8:00 PM. In the back of his mind, he halfway expected his sister to wake him up in a few hours.

He went upstairs, took a shower, and returned to his room, clad only in a pair of boxers. Much to his surprise, Daphne was kneeling beside his bed, dressed in a pair of panties and a cut off tee-shirt. As always, she looked incredibly sexy, and especially so in this outfit. As tired as he was, he felt his cock begin to harden.

"Daphne? What are you doing?" he smiled.

"I think I'm ready," she giggled, her blue eyes glittering in the lamp light.

"Ready? For what?" he asked.

"Stand right here," she suggested, motioning for him to stand in front of her.

He stood where she indicated and immediately she fished his cock out of the fly of his boxers. It was already half hard, and continued to thicken and lengthen as she fondled it. She paused for a second, then pushed his boxers down so that he stood before her, completely naked. She left her panties on, but removed the tee shirt. She knew how her brother loved looking at her breasts.

"I want your cum," she whispered, sensuously. "I want your essence. I want to suck you off. I want to ingest your ejaculate! I want to be your cumslut!"

"Daphne..." he gasped as she fed his glans and several inches of his manhood into her warm, wet mouth. She had never really tried to take his entire length into her mouth; not even close. Today, however, she seemed to be starved for him. She reached around to grasp his butt with one hand, pulled him toward her as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and forced her head forward, endeavoring to take his entire length into her mouth and throat.

When she got as much of his thick length into her mouth as she possibly could, which was all but about 2 inches, she quickly backed off, sputtering and coughing. She looked up at him, shaking her head, tears streaming down her face.

"Daphne, don't try to do that," he gasped. "Just do it... oh that way!" he said, as she fed about 5 inches into her mouth and moved her head back and forward while running her tongue around his cock.

She held his cock as she looked up at him, smiling. She leaned forward and kissed his nuts, then took one into her mouth, gently sucking it. She then repeated with the other one as Doug moaned almost silently and placed his hand on her head.

"When you're about to cum, tell me, please," she gasped as she once again fed a few inches of his cock into her mouth.

He remembered how talented Renee had been. Her teeth had never touched him at all and she seemed to have been able to take him to the root without even the slightest gag reflex. Her mouth was always so warm and wet and eager. He realized that Daphne was exactly like her except that she couldn't quite deep throat him. He didn't care. This was Daphne. She was perfect. He was in love with her. She was the most beautiful and sexiest girl he had ever seen -- and she was his twin sister. He could feel his nuts clenching and the overwhelming pleasure growing between them, signaling his impending orgasm. He was going to unload in his beautiful Daphne's mouth! She wanted him to! She was starved for his cum!

"Daphne, I'm gonna cum!" he groaned as he felt the warm rush of his man-seed coursing through his cock and spewing into his gorgeous sister's mouth.

He saw her move her head back slightly and angle his cock toward the roof of her mouth. She stroked him with one hand as she allowed his cum to begin jetting into her mouth. He was amazed. Her mouth was wide open. He could actually see himself unloading into her mouth, wad after wad of his boiling hot cum. After several huge ropes of his jism shot into her mouth, she moved her head back and closed her mouth.

She looked up at his face, as if in abject worship as another geyser of his seed hit her lips. Then another; and another. Finally, as cum ran down her chin and dripped down to her breasts, she opened her mouth and showed him how full her mouth was of his cum. She looked deep into his eyes as she swallowed. Then she leaned forward and licked the cum from his cockhead and slipped it back into her mouth, closing her eyes as if savoring the last drop.

"That was fucking amazing!" Doug gasped as he took his sister's hand and pulled her to her feet, eagerly kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around him, tongue fucking his mouth. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Please fuck me! Eat me! Do something! I've never been this hot for it, EVER!"

He lay his sister back on his bed and pulled her sopping wet panties down her long, lean, tanned legs. He pushed her legs back until her knees almost touched her breasts as he leaned forward and began licking and sucking and kissing her pussy. Oh she was delicious! She was so juicy and wet. He could have sworn that steam was coming off of her swollen cunt.

He kissed and licked and sucked her labia. He flicked her clit with his tongue, then washed it around and around and around as she bucked into his face. He moved down to fuck her hole with his tongue. His sister was squirming and thrashing herself up at him. He had done this enough that he knew she was about to have her own orgasm -- maybe more than one.

He continued his oral ministrations, reaching upward to tweak her nipples as his sister whispered, "I'm cumming!" He knew that she would be much louder if their mother was not at home, and almost laughed at how they were able to 'keep it down' if they were not alone in the house. "I'm cumming again," she groaned, this time slightly louder. "Oh don't stop. I'm gonna cum all night!"

After several orgasms -- Doug lost count -- his sister reached for him and pulled him between her legs. She opened her legs wide to receive her beloved brother deep inside her, yet again.

"Fuck me deep, Big Brother! I can't ever get enough of it!"

Chrissy stood in the bathroom, in the darkness, with her hand in her panties, watching the twins -- just as she had done so many times when Renee and Robert occupied these rooms.

1...67891011