The Family That Lays Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Al was sitting in a recliner watching TV when she walked out. Even though the housecoat covered her well, it was a silky material and was attractive, maybe even sexy, she thought.

Al wolf-whistled softly, not loud enough that it could be hear into the bedrooms. "You are one beautiful girl, Daphne," he remarked as he watched her take a seat on the sofa.

Daphne felt herself begin to get turned on, yet again -- as she did almost every time she was in his presence, especially when he gave her a compliment about her looks, or touched her in any way. "You're so sweet," she said. "Thank you for inviting me. I'm having so much fun!"

"Believe me, we love having you. Amber is having a lot better time than she would with just us. Hey, want a beer?"

Daphne had never, ever, tasted beer. Her parents kept a bottle of whiskey to use for cough medicine; that was the only alcohol she had ever tasted. Her parents never drank in front of them, but her mother had told her that she sometimes had a glass of wine when she and Marvin went out to a nice restaurant.

"I've never tasted it. I guess I better not," she replied.

"Amber asks to drink one now and then when her mother isn't around. She doesn't even like the taste, but it makes her kinda funny," Al said. "Here, have a taste of mine."

He handed her the bottle and she, hesitatingly, turned it up and took a swallow. "Yuck! That is terrible!" she laughed as she handed it back to him. "How do you drink that stuff?"

"It's an acquired taste. I don't know if anyone likes the taste at first. They drink it to get a buzz. Now, for me, a couple of beers is relaxing. I don't ever drink enough to get drunk on it."

"So, is a buzz kinda like being drunk?"

"Not really. A buzz usually lasts a few minutes and it feels pretty good. If you're drunk you're really not in control of yourself. I don't recommend that at all," he said as he extended his beer to her again.

She took the bottle and took a longer swig, swallowed it and made a face. "Yecch! I don't know if I could learn to like it."

"Tell you what, Daphne. Go to the fridge and get a really cold one and try that. It will taste a little better."

Daphne started to say no, but she liked the companionship of having her handsome uncle all to herself. Why not go along with this? She went to the refrigerator, found the beers, opened one and returned to her seat on the sofa, just a couple of feet from where he was reclined, now absorbed in the movie.

She turned the beer up and took a big swallow of it. He was right; the fact that it was much colder disguised the taste and, she determined, wasn't bad at all. She turned it up and took another long swig, and swallowed it, too. She noticed that she had drunk almost half of the contents of the bottle.

"Slow down, Daphne. You're drinking it too fast, Sweetie," he grinned. "You may find out what a buzz is here in a minute."

Daphne put her beer down and decided maybe she had had enough. She had seen the movie before, but since they had been talking, she had to watch a couple of minutes to get back with the story line. Then she felt it. Her forehead felt numb and she suddenly felt very relaxed and drowsy.

"I'm feeling it," she giggled. "I can't feel my lips!"

Uncle Al put a finger to his lips. "Shh, Sweetie. You'll get us both in trouble."

Daphne started giggling, liking this new feeling. She was afraid that it wouldn't last long, so she took another, smaller swallow of her beer. "Don't tell my parents!" she said, conspiratorially.

"Sweetie, let me finish the rest of yours, ok? Don't worry. I don't want anyone to know I gave an 18 year-old girl a beer," Al said.

Daphne stood, took a small sip, and then handed the bottle over to her uncle. "Wow," she giggled. "What would happen if I drank 2 or 3?"

"You'd probably throw up, is my guess. You've had enough for tonight. You ready to go to bed?"

"No! I want to watch the movie," she slurred. Then she crawled into his lap. "My daddy won't let me sit in his lap anymore. He says I'm too big," she said as she leaned her head over onto his shoulder.

"You can sit in my lap under one condition," he whispered.

"What?"

"If either of those bedroom doors opens, you get back on that couch at the speed of light!"

"Ohhhh," she giggled. "You don't want to get caught with me in your lap, right?"

"Well..." he began.

"Don't worry, Uncle Al. This is just between me and you," she said. She realized that the 'buzz' was already wearing off and she was a bit surprised that she had climbed, unbidden, into his lap. But here she was, so close to her uncle. This felt so intimate to her. And the fact that he was a grown man -- her mother's 40-something year old brother -- was just so naughty. Something inside her was very excited by this. It was forbidden, just like the few times when her brother had touched her -- even though he hadn't really done anything THAT bad. Taboo. She knew that word from novels she had read. She felt so naughty and so alive. They were actually sneaking around, she and her uncle, hiding what they were doing from his wife and daughter. That was just wildly exciting to her. She felt her nipples tingle and warmth between her legs.

They sat there a few moments, ostensibly watching the movie. Suddenly Daphne realized that she felt something uncomfortable beneath her. Something hard. She almost gasped when she realized that her uncle had an erection! Should she get up? It would be embarrassing to both of them if he knew that she knew he was hard. Besides, erections were normal. She had been told that men and boys get hard, not just when they are sexually aroused, but sometimes when they needed to pee, or something just accidently brushed against them. It meant nothing, really. Besides, it had been evident from the beginning that he did find her attractive, even if she was his niece. He openly admitted that he thought his own daughter had a good body. That didn't mean he had improper thoughts about her. Was this so different? Perhaps not.

Daphne allowed herself to think about what her uncle might look like naked. She knew that it would excite her. She had caught glimpses of her brother naked down through the years and it had never failed to make her feel 'funny' -- more recently it had made her wet. She knew that her uncle would have a much larger penis than Doug, though.

She tried to readjust herself so that it would be more comfortable. When she did so, the housecoat gathered underneath her, almost exposing her crotch. She didn't want to draw attention to it, so she just relaxed and leaned back against her uncle, who placed his big strong arms around her. It felt delightful!

Daphne's legs were exposed all the way to her upper thighs. Al could see the white nightie that she wore underneath. In the dim, flickering light provided by the TV set, he could tell that it was very transparent. He longed to see her in it, without the outer housecoat. He casually began to stroke her legs, a few inches above her knees. Her skin was so tan and smooth. He felt his cock harden even more as he contemplated what she might look like in the transparent nightie.

He touched the bottom of the nightie, grasped it between a finger and his thumb, and felt of it. "I like the feel of this nightie, Sweetie," he whispered. "I like the material."

Her uncle's fingers were just inches from her wet panties. She didn't really trust herself to say anything, fearing that her voice might shake. Part of her screamed that she needed to extricate herself from this situation. Part of her wanted more, but she knew that there was a line that she could not allow him to cross. He had dared place his hand on her bottom when he rubbed tanning oil on her. Now he had felt of the material of her nightie. What would he do next?

"Thank you. It's new," she whispered.

"Yeah? Can I see?" he asked, as he found one of the snaps on her housecoat.

She quickly placed her hand on his. "It's so thin," she gasped. "You probably shouldn't."

"Nobody's gonna know, Sweetie," he said and popped the first snap. "Okay?"

Daphne noticed the two beer bottles on the table next to the recliner. One, hers, was almost half-full. The other was nearly empty. She reached for her bottle and took a deep swig of the beer. It was no longer very cold, and tasted very sour. She grimaced, then turned up the bottle and swallowed the rest of its contents.

"You trying to get that buzz back, Sweetie?" Uncle Al asked as he stroked her hair and looked into her face.

She nodded. "Yeah, I guess. I just feel like...you know?"

"You feel like we're doing something we shouldn't?" he asked.

She nodded again. "I mean, if Amber or Susan were around, would we be doing this?"

"No, we wouldn't. That's what makes it special. Do you want to be my special girl?"

Once again she felt her head feel numb -- she was 'buzzing'. What had he just said? That she was his special girl? That sounded over the line, didn't it?

"I've got to pee," she said, and rolled out of his lap. Three of the bathrooms were located inside the bedrooms. She went to the other one, just down the hall. She felt as if she might topple over and felt like giggling, but stifled it. When she came back out, she tiptoed back, placing her finger to her mouth as she entered the TV room again.

Clint Eastwood was still on TV, but she had forgotten all about the movie. Swaying slightly, she unsnapped her housecoat, and let it drop to the floor.

Uncle Al unabashedly allowed his eyes to roam over his niece's almost naked body. The nightie was completely sheer. The bottom was no more than 2 or 3 inches from her crotch. It was plain that she was wearing nothing underneath but her panties. He could see her breasts, almost as if she was totally naked. He was sure that her small nipples were erect. Her breasts weren't as big as his daughter's, but they were perfectly shaped, sitting high up on her chest proudly, as only a teenage girl's breasts can. His wife's were large and perfect -- but she had had a boob job. His niece's breasts were much smaller, but they were natural and flawless.

Daphne knew that her behavior was way out of bounds. She was displaying her near-naked body to a man for the first time in her life -- her uncle! Not a boyfriend. Not a boy her age. Not even her beloved brother, Doug. No, this was her mother's brother! It felt so wrong and it felt so delicious. She reveled in the fact that he was practically worshipping her young body with his eyes. Yet, she trusted him. She sensed that he would not try to have sex with her. No. He loved her body -- that was apparent, and she was drunk with his attention.

Her uncle reached for her hand and she, knowing full well that she should just go on to bed, allowed him to pull her into his lap again. Her nightie rode up, revealing her tiny bikini panties. She wondered if he noticed how wet they were. His hand went directly to her naked tummy, above her panties.

She attempted to pull the nightie down to cover her panties; Al said, "Those panties cover up as much as your bikini, Sweetie. Relax."

She knew that wasn't true. Her panties were way more sheer than her bikini, and besides, the crotch was wet! Still, there was no point in arguing about it and his hand just felt TOO wonderful on her tummy -- way more wonderful because her breasts were bare underneath the nightie. The slightest movement upward and her handsome uncle would be touching her breasts! What if he tried that? How would she stop him? She certainly couldn't allow that!!

Then she felt his fingers on the elastic waistband of her panties. NO!! Her uncle was toying with the waistband, indecisively. She should stop him, NOW!

Uncle Al's fingers crawled under the elastic waistband, ever so slightly. Daphne knew that her breathing was ragged and that her chest was heaving with excitement, but Uncle Al was seemingly unaware. She desperately wanted him to just tell her to go on to bed and she desperately wanted him to reach even farther into her panties. NO! She could not allow that!

She was momentarily shocked that he pulled his fingers from underneath the waistband and, instead, traced the waistband across the front of her panties. Then his fingers reached slightly farther down, but on top of her panties. Maybe a half an inch below the top of her panties but, she knew, not that far from her pubic area. Even though she trimmed, his fingers were not far from the tiny strip of hair that was right above her clit. His fingers crept, oh so slowly, downward. Then he stroked the insides of her thighs, both of them, at the juncture of her thighs and her panties. He was so close to her pussy, that she was trembling, knowing she should stop him, but unable to find the strength to do so!

She gasped, out loud, as his fingers slid across the very crotch of her panties. They were sopping wet with her secretions and his fingers were gently feeling of her labia. She leaned her head back onto her uncle's shoulder, gasping for breath, unable to stop him, unable to say a word.

Then he slowly, so slowly, dragged his finger up her crease, ever closer to her clit. It seemed as if it took hours, yet she knew what he would do. She unconsciously spread her legs and, in doing so, her lower body moved upward ever so slightly. Now his fingers, two of them, were touching her distended clit, ever so lightly, through her sopping wet panties. He rubbed his fingers in a circular motion, very gently massaging her clit.

She turned her face into his neck and moaned as her orgasm washed over her. Mmmmmhhhmmm, she whined, her legs opening and closing of their own accord as her hips arched against his hand.

Uncle Al leaned his face against hers. "You're precious, Daphne. You better run on to bed now, Honey,'' he whispered.

*****

The next morning, Daphne could barely look her uncle in the face. After breakfast they headed to the beach. She took her novel, which she had almost finished, and tried to ignore the others. When Amber asked her if she wanted to go walk the beach, she declined. When Susan joined Amber, Daphne found herself, unintentionally, alone with her uncle again.

She pretended to be engrossed in her novel, not daring to even look in his direction. She felt as if her entire body was blushing. She had dreamed about him the previous evening. She had dreamed that they were both naked, lying in bed, kissing. She couldn't remember any details about what he looked like naked or anything else that happened, but she had awakened with wet panties. She felt dirty, so had rushed to the bathroom for a shower.

"Daphne, do you want to talk about last night?" Uncle Al asked.

She shook her head vehemently, but didn't look over at him.

"Sweetie, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm to blame. Okay?"

She looked over at him. "No, I'm not blaming you, Uncle Al," she said, then felt that she might burst into tears. "I am the one who got in your lap and I am the one who took my housecoat off."

Al smiled. "Yes, you did, didn't you? I thoroughly enjoyed it. Did you?"

Daphne felt her face flush even more. "I...we shouldn't..."

"I just asked a simple question, Daphne. Did you enjoy it or not? Yes or no?"

"You know I did, but that's not the point..." she muttered.

"The point is that the girls are going shopping late this afternoon. I'm not going. You can go with them, or you can stay with me. Think about it. It's totally your choice," he smiled. "Susan and I are going to lunch. You girls are on your own until we get back. We'll probably be back by 2:00; they'll probably go shopping at 3:00 or 4:00."

Daphne didn't know how to tell him that nothing like that could happen again, no matter whose fault it was. The only thing that was going through her mind was what excuse she would give to avoid going shopping with Amber and Susan that afternoon.

*****

After Al and Susan left for lunch the girls relaxed at the pool next to the condo. Nobody was within earshot, but Amber whispered, "So is Daddy sexy or what?"

"Amber! He's your dad!" Daphne exclaimed.

"I don't want to jump his bones. But he's still hot. I'm not blind. I saw you looking at his body!" she smiled.

"Both your parents are good looking. What happened to you?" Daphne teased. Then, "You know you're the prettiest girl on the beach. Everyone looks at you. And your mom!"

"You're getting your share of stares, Daphne. You're beautiful, I think. Of course, not as hot as me..." She started laughing. "Let's face it. We're both way hot!"

"Ok," Daphne smiled. "Let's just agree that we're both hot. That suits me!"

"So how many boys have you had sex with?" Amber asked, with a grin.

Daphne assumed that she was kidding. She laughed and said, "I guess I've lost count."

Amber said, "I'm serious. I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Are you for real? I've never had sex! Have you?"

Amber smiled. "I didn't think you had, really. I just wanted an excuse to tell someone."

"Amber! You've done it??"

Amber nodded. "Yes, with three guys!"

"What?? You're just 18! I've never even been on a real date!"

"I was at a party and this boy in my class got to fooling around with me, kissing and stuff. It was like 2 days after I turned 18. The next thing I knew, he had me back behind a shed and had his wee-wee out. I didn't even like him, but I was so excited that I was wet and we did it...if you can call it that. He lasted 5.2 seconds, which is in the Guinness Book of World Records. Seriously. You can look it up."

Daphne looked seriously into her cousin's face, then realized that it was a joke. She and Amber both broke into peals of laughter. Daphne pointed at her and managed to say, "That's the funniest thing I ever heard you say!"

"It's good I can joke about it, because it hurt like crazy and I got nothing out of it -- except I wasn't a virgin anymore," Amber said. "And he didn't use a condom. That was nuts!"

"Oh that's awful. I am so sorry, Amber. It should be good the first time!" Daphne said.

"It was a blessing in disguise, though, because when I did it again it didn't hurt much," Amber smiled. "In fact, it was AWESOME!"

Daphne laughed despite the fact that she wasn't sure she approved of this. "Well, tell me about it!"

"I thought you would never ask!" Amber giggled. "A friend of mine has a brother in college. I guess he was 20. Anyway, when I went over there, she wasn't home yet, so he asked me up to his room to see his record collection. I kinda had a low cut top on, and he kept looking and I liked it. He was really hot. Then he tried to kiss me and I let him. When he tried to take my top off, I helped him! Then he started kissing and sucking my tits -- you ever had a guy do that?"

"Um, no!" Daphne said.

"Well, your panties will automatically come off if they do, so be careful!" she giggled. "Anyway, we were both naked before a cat could lick itself."

Daphne laughed again, and Amber joined her. "You're killing me! I never knew you were this funny!" Daphne laughed. "What then?"

"He asked me if he needed a condom! Can you imagine? It was like he knew I would do it, without even asking! Anyway, I knew my period was gonna start in 2 or 3 days, so I told him no. And, we did it. End of story." Amber deadpanned.

"Ohhh no," Daphne laughed. "All that build up and no details. I want details!"

"Well, ok. First, he was really hot naked. I mean I was totally turned on by him. He was good at kissing and he was really good at tit-sucking! So when we started to do it, he spread my legs and kissed me...right between my legs! On the good parts!"

"He gave you oral sex?" Daphne gasped.

"Yeah. Not long, but it made me cum!" she smiled. "Then, when he put it in, it was uncomfortable at first, but then it got REALLY GOOD!"

"Was he big? Did he kiss you while you did it? Did he like, cum inside you?" Daphne asked in rapid succession.