The Family That Lays Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH FUCKKKKKK I'm CUMMMING!" she screeched. "Oh it's SO GOOD!!!"

Her uncle slipped his hands out from under her bottom and held her legs open wider as he wildly began to lick and suck and slurp her sopping wet pussy from top to bottom, from bottom to top. From her vantage he appeared to actually be eating her!

He grasped one of her legs and, with one easy movement, flipped her over onto her stomach, grasped her butt cheeks and, with his thumbs, spread them. Without hesitation, he buried his face in her ass-crack and thrust his thick tongue into her butthole.

"No! No! Not that! Uncle Al, No!" she groaned, but he was too strong for her to push away. He was like an animal, licking and sucking and thrusting his tongue inside her tiny rosebud. "Ohhhh, Uncle Al! Oh please! Lick it! Yesssss! Oh it feels so good!" she moaned as she rotated her hips, screwing herself back at his face. What a moment before had seemed so disgusting was now so intensely pleasurable that she felt absolutely no shame!

He easily flipped her over again and, this time, began kissing and sucking and biting her breasts. She could feel a sharp pain as he bit her nipples, but a second later he was washing it with his tongue, making her nipples pulse with pure pleasure. He reached between her legs and, placing his thumb on her clit, moved his fingers along her labia and crease. She closed her legs around his hand and hunched at it as if she was in heat.

He moved up now and kissed her lips gently as his fingers continued to stroke her pussy, much more softly now, and more slowly. He lay his head on the pillow next to her, gazing into her eyes. She stroked his face and leaned forward to kiss him, then closed her eyes and whispered, "I'm cumming again. Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhh yessss!"

Totally spent, she rolled onto her back, realizing that she was covered in perspiration. She gasped for breath and reached down to move his hand from between her legs.

After a moment, she turned to look at him, swallowing, and panted, "Did you do that to Mama? Did she like it?"

He smiled, nodded and took her hand. He pulled it downward and lay it on his swollen member.

She instinctively knew that she should squeeze it and move her hand up and down the shaft, which she did, uncertainly, as she gazed into his face. "Tell me what to do," she said, sweetly. "Teach me, like you taught Mama."

He took her hand and placed it so that her fingers were around the shaft, but they barely met. He showed her how to stroke it up and down. "Just lightly, Honey. You don't have to squeeze. That's good. You're a quick learner," he said as his breath quickened. "Now, kiss it and lick it, Daphne."

She looked puzzled, but started scooting down in the bed. Still grasping his cock, she angled it almost perpendicular to his body and kissed the head. He closed his eyes in abject pleasure. Taking that cue, she opened her mouth wide and engulfed his golf-ball sized glans into her mouth. It was so large that it almost made her gag, but she didn't care. Her wonderful uncle had introduced her to the incredible pleasure of oral sex. She would do anything for him, she told herself. She was really nervous about taking his ejaculate into her mouth, but if that's what he wanted, she was determined to do it. She ran her tongue around his cock head, inside her mouth and heard him groan.

"Take it out, Sweetie!" he gasped as he grasped for his swollen cudgel. She quickly moved her mouth off of him and sat back as she saw him stroking himself. "Oh Daphne, you sexy little girl!" he groaned.

A rope of white goo shot out of him like a cannon, flying into the air, as if in slow motion, then landing on the pillow beside his head. She heard him moan again as another thick wad of his cum blasted into the air, this time landing on his throat. More and more bursts of his man-seed shot onto the hairy mat of his muscular chest and flat stomach. Daphne thought that each white pool of semen looked like it must be at least as big around as a silver dollar. She wondered what it would be like to ingest all that. She wasn't sure she could do it.

As he lay there, panting, in the afterglow of his orgasm, he opened his eyes and looked at his naked niece. She giggled, leaned over him and kissed his lips. She stuck her finger in a pool of his cum on his chest, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked it. "I like it," she whispered. "Did Mama?"

Her uncle laughed. "Daphne, if you only knew," he said as he stroked her face.

*****

Daphne's week at the beach with Uncle Al and family coincided with the first week, of two, that her older sister, Renee, visited from college, where she was working on her Master's Degree. Renee had a job on campus and only had 2 weeks that she could come home to visit her folks. She only made arrangements to be off a couple of days before Daphne was to leave and, as much as Daphne hated not getting to be with her sister, she decided that she would go ahead and go to the beach. After all, they would still have a week together when she got back.

Daphne's room, upstairs, was Renee's old room. Chrissy said that Renee could just stay in her old room until Daphne got home, then she could sleep in the twins' old room, downstairs. Chrissy said she needed a few days to wash the bed clothes and dust before Renee slept in there. It was all good with Renee. She was just glad to be home a few days and really didn't have a preference as to where she slept.

Doug was very excited that his older sister was going to be home for a couple of weeks. She was 23, just a bit over 5 years older than the twins. Doug thought that he had never seen a prettier or sexier girl than Renee, even though he much preferred his twin sister, Daphne. He had thought about this a great deal. Renee, on the one hand, was a knockout, with softball-sized breasts, a small waist, and shapely legs. Daphne, of course, was extremely pretty (though Doug knew that most guys thought Renee was prettier), with smaller, baseball-sized breasts, and skinnier, with slender, athletic legs. But Daphne was his twin, his best friend, the only person on earth who really understood him perfectly. When he masturbated, he almost always thought of Daphne but, very rarely, Renee or anyone else.

Still, Renee was hot, and he liked to gawk at hot girls. She was 5-8, just a tad shorter than Daphne, had auburn hair, like their mother, and green eyes. The first day she got home, she was wearing extremely short shorts and a top that was low cut enough to show the upper halves of her breasts. Doug couldn't believe that she would wear something like that in front of their mother. He decided that her breasts were not a lot bigger than Daphne's, as he had remembered, but that she probably wore some kind of bra that pushed them up. He certainly didn't mind! She looked fabulous! He imagined that nobody where she went to college could possibly be as pretty as her.

"Renee, I don't care what you wear when your dad isn't home, but you need to cover yourself a bit more when he's here, Sugar," Chrissy remarked as they ate lunch.

"You think he's gonna ogle me or something?" Renee giggled. "Kidding! Ok, I know how he is. You don't mind though, do you, Doug?"

Doug was mid-bite when she asked. He almost had to spit his food out. He coughed and muttered, "Fine with me." Both Chrissy and Renee laughed.

"So, Daphne went with Uncle Al and gang to the beach?" Renee asked.

"Yes. She hated to miss a week with you, but she was really looking forward to it," Chrissy replied.

"I remember when I went with him. It must have been when I was 18 or 19. It doesn't seem that long ago. I had a blast!" she smiled. "He and Susan left me to babysit Amber when they went out to eat. I didn't mind. She wasn't any trouble...and, believe me," she added, with a far-away look, "Uncle Al is an experience and an education."

"I remember your dad getting upset when he found out that they bought you a bikini!" Chrissy said. "By the way, I bought Daphne 2 before they went. I remembered how skimpy the one they bought you was. The ones she got are revealing enough. She's getting a really nice figure."

"Mom!" Doug interjected. "Can you not talk about my sisters' bodies while I'm around?" He imagined Renee in a 'skimpy' bikini and Daphne in any kind of swimsuit; he was getting an erection already.

Chrissy smiled. "Ok, then. You go hoe the garden while we talk. How about that?"

Renee laughed. "Did we embarrass you, little brother? Tell you what, I'll come out and help you after while."

"We're going to give them a birthday party next week." Chrissy said. "We put it off so that maybe you could come. Think Robert might be able to make it?"

Robert and Renee shared an apartment near their college campus. He had obtained his Master's Degree, but was working as a teaching assistant on campus.

"I doubt it. It depends if they need him to teach some classes. I'll call him, though," Renee replied.

About an hour later, as Doug was alternately weeding and picking vegetables, Renee showed up to help. She still had on the same short shorts, but had changed into an even more revealing halter top. It tied with a string at the back. Doug was certain she wasn't wearing a bra, even though her breasts seemed to be defying gravity. Even before she got near him, his cock began to harden. He just hoped she wouldn't be able to tell.

As they worked together and made small talk, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her body. When she stooped in front of him, her very firm looking butt cheeks peeked out from her shorts. He was positive that he could see her panties! When she was facing him and bent over, he could see her breasts almost to the nipple. To him, they looked like some kind of firm, exotic fruit. He was eager to pick and taste! If she was showing this much of her incredible body to him as they worked in the garden, he wondered how much his brother, Robert, might see in the apartment that they shared. All kinds of images ran through his mind.

He had been using his hoe to weed some of the vegetables and, as sweat trickled down his face, he paused for a moment to wipe his face. Renee was bent over, picking squash. He was marveling at the size and shape of her breasts. She looked up at him, noticed where his eyes were focused, and stood. She smiled. "Like the view, Little Brother?" she teased.

"I...I wasn't..." he stuttered.

"You know what I learned a long time ago?" she grinned. "If a girl wears something revealing, boys are gonna look. I just accept it. It's kinda flattering, usually. Sometimes I even like it!" She stepped toward him and kissed his cheek, then walked out of the garden with the bucket of vegetables that she had gathered.

As soon as he finished his garden work, Doug went upstairs, took a shower, and masturbated. He imagined the scene that had just happened in the garden -- his gorgeous sister had seen him gawking at her breasts and hadn't even minded! She may have even liked it. He imagined a similar scenario in which Daphne did the same thing. He had a very satisfying orgasm, then went downstairs, hoping to see his sexy older sister again. He thought he had been remiss in not thinking of her more often when he beat off. He had always recognized how pretty she was -- why had it not occurred to him that she had a killer body that he could lust after and fantasize about?

Frustratingly, his sister had changed into something less revealing and, even though she was still really hot, he couldn't gawk at her chest and ass as he had earlier in the day. But she was gonna be there 2 whole weeks!

That night, right after he went to bed, he heard Renee turn the shower on. He imagined her taking all her clothes off and getting in the shower, then soaping her deliciously naked body. He had tried, a few times, to peek on Daphne when she took a shower. She almost always locked the door between the bathroom and his room. He once had found the door unlocked and peeked in. He had seen the shape of her body through the translucent shower door. Even though that's all he saw, he conjured up that image for months when he masturbated.

He decided it might be worth a try to peek on Renee. The thought popped in his mind that Robert and Renee used to sleep up here. His and Daphne's rooms once belonged to them. He wondered if Robert ever tried to sneak a peek. Probably not? Not everyone was as perverted as him -- yes, he had decided that he was a bit perverted. He didn't consider it to be harmful to anyone, but he had finally accepted the fact that he lusted for his own sister, Daphne. Now he found that he was lusting after Renee -- not just because she was ultra-hot, but more because she was his sister. Something about that really got him going. Now, imagining things that his siblings, Robert and Renee, might have done, opened up a whole new world of fantasies that he could explore.

He carefully got out of bed and walked to the bathroom door. He grasped the knob and, oh so slowly, turned it. It wasn't locked! This simultaneously turned him on - at the thought of what he might see - and terrified him that he might get caught. Would Renee tell Mom? Would she be really mad? Would she call him a pervert?

He carefully cracked the door open, then stepped over to the hinge side of the door to peep through the tiny crack. From this vantage point he could see the shower and the image of his older sister through the translucent sliding shower doors, just as he had once seen Daphne. His cock was raging hard, but he was trembling with fear that he might get caught. When he had seen Daphne like this, he had quickly closed his door when she turned the shower off, knowing that she might hear him if he waited until she slid open the shower doors. He planned to do the same thing today, even though he intensely desired to see Renee in all her naked glory. He knew it was something that would be firmly branded into his brain for his entire life! But it wasn't worth getting caught.

He really couldn't tell what she was doing. He could detect when she raised or lowered her arms, or shifted where she stood. Then suddenly, with the shower still running, the door slid open. At first all he could see was his sister's arm reaching out, her hand searching for something. Then he realized that she was trying to reach her wash cloth, having forgotten to take it into the shower with her. He had done the same thing many times, and really had to stretch to reach where it hung on the wall. Renee, however, was not as tall as him. She suddenly stepped from the shower, her naked body dripping. For a few seconds Doug's eyes feasted on the full frontal nakedness of his gloriously sexy older sister. Then, as she turned to get back into the shower, having retrieved her wash cloth, he was treated to the most magnificent bottom that he had ever imagined.

He quietly closed the door, jerked his underwear down, and lay on the bed. His cock was leaking pre-cum, his nuts were throbbing, and his cock was pulsing. What would it be like to lay down, naked, with such a goddess? Was there a woman in the world with a body that good? Her breasts looked to be half again the size of Daphne's, her pink nipples looked to be about an inch long and pointed straight out. They reminded him of small caliber bullets. Her pubic area was totally hairless, which had shocked him. Her bottom was round and firm. Doug had seen a few pictures that boys brought to school from 'girly' magazines. None of them had looked nearly as sexy as his older sister.

He realized that he was breathing hard, as if he had been running. He reached for one of his big handkerchiefs, which he kept nearby for these situations, spread it on his stomach and chest, and grasped his penis. It felt so good just to touch it! He traced around the corona with one finger, then down the front, all the way to his nuts. He reached down and squeezed his nuts then, once again, grasped his cock. He shucked it once, twice...torrents of his boiling boy-seed shot from meatus. The first gob flew over his head and hit the wall with a 'splat!" The next one hit him directly between his eyes. He pumped harder as what seemed to be pints of his hot sperm shot onto his chest, his stomach, the bed, and into his pubic hair.

"Ohhhh, FUCK!" he muttered to himself. "I never came that hard before!" He gasped for air, his chest rising and falling. Finally he sopped the cum up from his body, wiped it from the bed, and wiped it off the wall. He threw the soiled handkerchief in the floor and found a fresh one in his bedside table.

He lay back down, fondled his cock for a few moments, until he got it hard again. He got up and stood in front of the mirror, admiring his cock. He knew from taking showers at school after gym class, that his was bigger than most of the other boys -- although none of them, of course, were erect. He grasped it, admiring how it looked in his hand, then turned sideways. He loved the way it angled up, almost hugging his stomach. He was already so excited, again, that it was pulsing. He could see it move as he watched in the mirror. He wondered what Daphne would think if she could see him now. What would Renee think? Had she ever seen Robert this way? That thought caused his cock to twitch even more. Incest. That was the word. It thrilled him.

He fumbled in his desk and found a protractor. It was six inches long. He took it and pressed one end of the ruler against him, at the base of his cock, along the top. He held a finger where the other end of the ruler extended, and moved the protractor. He knew the measurement was imprecise, but close enough. Just over 8 inches. He remembered measuring it less than a year ago and it had been just over 7 inches. He wondered if it would get even longer. He had been told by his friends that girls really loved a big one, but that when it came right down to it, sex was better for them if it wasn't really big.

He lay down and imagined his two naked sisters, both in bed with him. He imagined them rubbing their naked bodies on him, feeding him their breasts, then kissing his cock! That caused him to spew another massive load, though not as much as the earlier one. He cleaned himself off and went to sleep.

*****

The next day was Saturday. Marvin was home on the weekends. Doug noticed that Renee's attire was much more conservative when their dad was around. Doug had never considered his dad to be unreasonably strict, however. He always explained what he wanted them to do, and why. He explained that everyone had to pull his weight, whether it was on a farm, or in a business, or even in Church. Everyone had their own responsibilities. He was a devout man, and that Doug admired. He hoped that one day he could tame his own desires and be as good a man as his dad. Marvin was kind and understanding -- but one thing he would not abide was his girls, including his wife, Chrissy, wearing revealing clothing. He often said that nobody should ever see a woman unclothed but her own husband. Even though Chrissy was lax in enforcing that rule, in his absence, his sisters were very careful what they wore if he was around.

Sunday, of course, was church. Renee wore a rather short, close fitting, white dress. Doug thought she looked HOT. She was very tan, her curves were evident, her face was beautiful, and her auburn hair sparkled in the sun. When Renee came downstairs, Marvin said, "Renee, you're a good looking woman. Don't you think men know that without you wearing a dress that tight and short?"

Renee smiled. "Daddy, this dress is not that tight and it doesn't even show any cleavage!"

"Oh it's okay, I guess," he relented. "I just don't like married men looking at young girls like you in church, with lust in their hearts," he muttered. "You look right nice, Honey."

Renee laughed and kissed her dad on the cheek. "You're so sweet!"

1...34567...11