The Family That Lays Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug thought his dad probably was right. He saw more than a few men gawking at his sister at church. He knew that if they were anything like him that they did, indeed, have lust in their hearts.

Doug usually loved weekends because their dad was home all day on Saturday and Sunday. He worked in a factory on weekdays and didn't get home until well after midnight. Then, the next morning he got up and tended to farm work before heading back into work. Doug admired his dad and liked to hang out with him and help with the farm work. On this weekend, however, Doug almost wished his dad was at work so that Renee's hot body would be more available for him to stare at, storing up memories for future masturbation sessions. Daphne would be home the next weekend and, as much as he missed her, he didn't feel he would be as free to enjoy Renee's undeniable hotness.

Each night, when Renee took a shower, Doug tried the door to the bathroom. It was always unlocked, but when he peeked in he didn't get a repeat performance of that first time. She apparently remembered to take her wash cloth into the shower, but neglected to lock the door to her little brother's room. Doug couldn't help but wonder if she locked it when she lived at home and Robert had the room he now occupied. He wondered if, perhaps, they didn't care as much about privacy as he and Daphne always had. Maybe they just didn't care if the other sibling saw them naked. Maybe they liked it! That made his cock throb.

Chrissy had a Home Demonstration Club meeting Monday afternoon. After they ate lunch, she told them to make sure to pick all the ripe vegetables and water the flowers. Other than that, she had no chores for them. She said she would be home by late afternoon, in time to cook supper.

"I'll water the flowers while you get started picking the veggies," Renee said. "Let's get through so I can sunbathe. I'm gonna lose my tan!"

The thought of her sunbathing threatened to blow a circuit in his brain, but he said, "We're out in the sun all day. You aren't losing any tan. Looks good to me."

"Aww, you're sweet. Yours looks good too, but I don't want tan lines," she grinned.

As he headed to the garden, he wondered what she had meant. Tan lines? As far as he knew she didn't have a boyfriend. Who was seeing the parts of her body that weren't tan? Robert? His cock began to harden. He found that there just weren't a lot of ripe vegetables, so he headed back to the house, wondering if he could find a vantage point with which to view his sister's sunbathing.

He went onto the back porch to rinse the vegetables. Renee soon joined him. "Put on your swim trunks and you can join me. I need someone to rub tanning lotion on my back," she smiled. His cock jumped in his pants. He must have had a strange expression come over his face. "You like that idea, huh?" she giggled.

Doug went to his room to change into a pair of white swim trunks. He hadn't bought any new ones that year, so they were much tighter and shorter than they were the year before. He knew that his mom would tell him to throw them away if she saw him in them. He wondered if Renee would be able to tell if he got an erection. He stood in front of the mirror and pulled at the crotch to make them as baggy as he could. He decided that he would just have to chance it.

Renee was waiting when he got downstairs. She was wearing some kind of wrap-around. "Come on, slow-poke! Here, carry my towel. You didn't bring a towel? Go get one, silly."

He retrieved a large towel and they made their way to a secluded spot back behind the barn, but where no livestock could access. "This is a good spot," she said. "It's private, and if anyone comes, we can hear them coming up the driveway."

She unfolded her large beach towel while Doug spread his smaller, bath towel. Just as he got it smoothed out, Renee untied the wrap-around and dropped it. Underneath she wore the tiniest bikini he had ever seen. They had been to the beach, once, a few years ago, but he didn't remember seeing anyone in anything this risqué. Maybe he was too young to notice?

Seeing him gazing at her almost-nude body, she turned around to show him her back. Her bikini bottom was a thong. He couldn't even see the tiny string that went up her butt-crack. All he could see was her naked bottom. She turned back around and waved her hand in front of his face. She laughed, "Ever seen a girl in a bikini before, Brother?"

"Y-y-yesss...but..." he stammered.

"But what, Dougie?" she teased. "Come on, don't be shy. I'm your sister!"

He gulped. "I never saw one that little."

She turned again, all the way around. "You like it?"

He nodded. "You look good in it," he managed.

"Awwww, you're so sweet!" She lay, face down, on the beach blanket. "Take that brown bottle and rub some lotion on my back, Doug. Please?" she giggled.

Doug got on his knees beside his sister and started rubbing the oil onto her shoulders and upper back. She was so warm and soft -- and beautiful! What a body! Already his cock had stiffened; glancing down, he could see the outline in his skin-tight trunks. He was glad that she was turned away from him.

"Now lower," she mumbled. "You're pretty good at this. I bet you do this for Daphne, right?"

"Sometimes. Hardly ever. She's always so tan, anyway," he said as he stared at her butt-cheeks, which were almost as brown as her long, sexy legs.

"You give her back rubs sometimes?" she asked.

Why was she asked about Daphne? What did that have to do with anything? "Sometimes," he said.

"You like that, don't you?"

"What?" he asked, unsure of her point.

"Guys like to touch girls. And girls like to be touched. You like it, don't you?"

"It's all right," he said as he smeared more oil on her lower back, hoping that he would be allowed to do this for hours.

She laughed. "Don't be embarrassed! Daphne is pretty! What teenage boy wouldn't like to give her an innocent little back rub?"

"I guess I do kinda like it," he admitted.

"You like this, too, don't you?" she smiled.

"Yes. I do." Why not admit it? She was going to keep poking and prodding until he gave her a straight answer, anyway.

"So do I, Brother. Do my ass, now. Don't be shy," she giggled.

Doug thought he must have imagined what she had just said. Would she have called her bottom, her 'ass'? Nobody in their family used that word unless they were reading about a donkey in the Bible! He hesitated, unsure of what to do.

"Doug? Please rub the tanning lotion on my bottom?" she giggled.

He took the bottle and drizzled a small amount on both of her butt cheeks, lay the bottle down, and tentatively started massaging the oil into her taut flesh, one hand on each butt cheek. He was positively sure that he would soon cum in his trunks.

"That feels good, Doug. This the first time you felt a girl's ass?"

"Y-y-yes," he gasped.

"What do you think?"

"I think...I think it's perfect," he blurted. He wanted to give her a compliment but couldn't think of what words to say.

She raised up, just enough to look back at him. She smiled, "I don't think anyone has ever told me that my ass is perfect before!" She lay back down. "Do my legs. You're making me hot," she whispered.

"It's like 95 degrees," he replied as he drizzled the oil down one of her legs.

She laughed out loud. He thought she sounded like a hen cackling. "What's funny?" he asked, perplexed.

"I didn't mean that kind of hot, Brother. I meant your hands on my ass were making me hot -- you know -- turned on!"

Doug shook his head vehemently. He was obviously dreaming. Without comment he started rubbing the lotion on her calf, and then up to her thigh. Then he did the same on the other leg.

Suddenly she rolled over. Her breasts looked like they might escape from the tiny bikini top. It consisted of very small triangles. The word, "equilateral", popped into his mind. What was that formula, from Geometry class, for finding the area? Whatever it was, he was sure that the area was very small.

She reached for the bottle, squirted some lotion on her hands, spread her legs slightly, and began massaging between her thighs. She looked as if she were masturbating. Doug watched from his knees, wondering if his duties had ended.

She stopped rubbing the tanning oil on her, closed the bottle and smiled. "Looks like you REALLY enjoyed that, Doug." She nodded at his crotch.

He looked down. The outline of his cock could clearly be seen and there was a wet spot where the head of his cock pressed against his white trunks. He reached to cover himself and rolled onto his side, turned away from her. He had never been so embarrassed. What would she think of him now?

He heard her moving, then felt her hand on his back. "Doug? Really, don't be embarrassed. I'm not," she said as she stroked his back. "Want me to rub some lotion on you? Let me, ok?"

Doug rolled over until he was laying on his stomach. His cock was so hard that it was painful to lay on it, but that was better than the alternative. His sister straddled his bottom and began applying lotion to his back. He imagined that her pussy must be rubbing against his bottom. It was almost more than he could bear. He imagined it was Daphne, instead of Renee, and thought for a moment that he might ejaculate in his shorts just as he had done that day with Daphne. Renee, he thought, was sexier than any girl he had ever seen, but he still much preferred his twin sister. For a crazy moment he thought he might burst into tears at the emotions he felt for Daphne.

Renee's caresses were so gentle. It felt wonderful! She rubbed the oil all over his back, and even down his sides. She pushed herself up and, repositioning, began to rub the oil on his legs. Neither of them had spoken in several minutes.

"Your legs probably don't need this. They're so brown. I like your legs. You're going to be such a hunk of a man, you know?" she said, as she climbed up and lay down on top of him, her breasts pressed into his back. "Is this uncomfortable?"

"I like it," he grunted. "Even though you weigh 200 pounds!"

She pushed herself up and hit him, playfully, on the back with her fist. "I do not! I weigh 130 pounds! Most people say I'm skinny!" She moved off of him, back onto her blanket.

He turned his head so he could see her, but stayed on his stomach so she couldn't see his erection. "I was kidding. I don't think there's anything skinny - or fat -- about you, though."

"Now you're trying to be all nice," she smiled as she scooted close to him. "Let me see it," she whispered with a sneaky grin on her face.

"What?" he demanded.

"You know -- your thing! It looks HUGE! Please? Nobody will ever know," she whispered. "Roll over."

Doug rolled over. He looked down; the outline of his rock-hard cock was evident, along with a larger wet spot. She crawled down, placing her knees between his legs, staring at his crotch. She looked up at him with a wide grin. "Oh my, Little Brother!" She tugged at the waistband of his trunks, but they were too tight for her to budge them.

Doug reached down and pushed his trunks down until the waistband was below his nuts. He was so horny now that he didn't feel any shame at all.

"Oh my WORD!" she gasped, placing both of her hands on the sides of her face. "You're just now 18 and you're hung like THAT?"

Yes, he knew it was big. He was so glad that his sexy older sister was so affirming. He was sure that she had seen many bigger than his, but on grown men -- not boys. He supposed that technically, at 18, that he was a man, but he couldn't get his mind wrapped around that.

She laughed. "Oh Doug, GOOD GRIEF! Your wife, or girlfriend, or whatever, is going to have a smile on her face all the time!"

"Nobody but me has ever seen it hard," he said, unsure of where this conversation was going, but happy to have his almost-naked sister staring at his burgeoning young cudgel.

Without warning, she reached to grasp it. "Oh baby, I love it!" she moaned. "Can I taste it?"

"Wh--What?"

She leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took at least 5 inches of his thick young cock into her delightfully warm and eager mouth. He moaned and reached to gently push her back, knowing that he was going to cum any second.

Just as quickly, she gently stroked it, and whispered, "Just let it go, Doug. Cum in my mouth. I can handle it. I want it!" She took him back in her mouth, this time, even deeper.

Doug thought of a million things he wanted to shout, but none of them seemed suitable. Instead he moaned, loudly, almost a bellow, as his pent-up load of scalding cum spewed into his incomparably sexy sister's mouth. He was sure that she would be disgusted, but she closed her eyes and took even more of his man-sized phallus into her mouth and throat. He could see her swallowing and the look on her face was one of complete bliss. When he was totally spent, he gasped for air as his sister continued to suckle his deflating cock.

She continued to fondle his cock as she removed it from her mouth. "Your first blowjob, Little Brother!" she smiled. "Promise me you'll never forget it."

"I can't...I can't believe...Renee, I'm your brother!"

She wrinkled her nose and grinned. "That's what makes it so HOT! That and the fact that you're hung like a mule!" she smiled, continuing to gently stroke his hardening cock. "By the way, you are delicious!" she whispered. She reluctantly let his cock fall from her hand and crawled up over him. She kissed his mouth, briefly and said, "there's more where that came from", with a smile.

With that, she got to her feet and began folding her towel. He followed her lead and soon they were back at the house.

*****

"I'm taking a shower, and then maybe a nap," Renee said, as they entered the house. "Tanning lotion always makes me feel icky, you know?"

"Yeah, me too," he agreed, as he opened the refrigerator looking for a snack.

In his peripheral vision he noticed that his sister didn't immediately go upstairs and glanced toward the foot of the stairs. Renee was standing on the bottom step, leaning over the railing, with her top off, her pert young breasts on display.

"You may as well help me get this greasy stuff off of me. You put it on me," she smiled, then waved and headed up the stairs.

Doug was so startled at the mouth-watering sight of his sister's naked breasts that he was momentarily paralyzed. Then he headed up the stairs. He quickly rummaged for a fresh pair of underwear, peeled his trunks off, and entered the bathroom, his fully rejuvenated young cock leading the way.

Renee had just turned the shower water on and had gone back into her room. Seconds later, she walked back in, brazenly naked. She put her hands on her hips, thrust her shoulders back, flashed a grin and said, "What do you think, Little Brother? You like?"

"G-g-g...oh goodness! You're like a centerfold!" he mumbled.

"Oh I love it! Thank you, Doug," she giggled. She eyed his cock again and whispered, "We're gonna have to do something about that! We can't have you walking around like that when Mom gets home!"

She climbed into the shower and motioned for him to follow. She lathered up her wash cloth and handed it to him. "Just kinda wash where it's looks greasy. The water will wash it off pretty easy," she instructed him, casually, as if this was not the least bit unusual.

He tentatively rubbed the wash cloth on her upper back and then down nearer her bottom. He hadn't seen any naked girls except in pictures, but he opined that her bottom must be as perfect as any girl's on earth. He longed to place his hands on it and just squeeze.

"Hand me the wash cloth," she laughed. "You're just looking at my ass. Not that I mind!"

She took the bar of soap and lathered up the wash cloth again, then began washing herself, alternately turning her body so the shower rinsed her off. Doug stood and watched. He fervently hoped this was not a dream.

She turned toward him, took his hand and placed it on her breast. "Ever felt of a girl's breast before?" she whispered, no longer giggling or smiling.

He shook his head and allowed his hand to roam over her breast, his fingers stroking the nipple. He had read enough to know that was supposed to feel good.

She closed her eyes briefly. "Oh you're a natural," she whispered, then stood on her tiptoes to kiss his mouth. "I am so horny, Little Brother!"

"I've never..." he began.

"I know, Doug," she said as took his cock in her hand and soaped it up. She looked into his eyes as she washed it, then lathered his balls. She took her wash cloth and washed all the spots where residual lotion remained. "Raise your arms," she said. When he did, she lathered his underarms. "Now rinse off and come to Daphne's room." She slid the shower door open carefully, and stepped out to dry herself.

He rinsed, then dried himself as quickly as he could. Did Renee want actual all-the-way sex with him? As sexy as she was, he wasn't even sure he wanted that. Did he want her to be his first? He felt as if he might be cheating on Daphne, even though he knew this would never happen between them.

When he entered the room, Renee was lying in bed, on her side, under a sheet. He climbed in under the sheet, also turned on his side to face her. He could see her bare breasts, and the way she was laying made them look twice as big.

"Do you and Daphne ever lay in bed together, naked?" she whispered.

"No!" he exclaimed. "We...we...don't do that kinda thing," he muttered.

"She's pretty isn't she?" Renee said as she stroked her brother's hair. "Look, Doug. You may as well open up to me, after what we've done. I'm never gonna tell anyone!"

"She's the prettiest girl I know," he said, nervously. He didn't know the point of Renee's comments and questions, but he felt strangely relaxed with her and he trusted her.

"Do you think she's ever had sex?"

"No. I'm sure she hasn't." He paused. "She would have told me... It's hard to explain. We're twins. We just tell each other everything."

"So you ever fantasize about her?" she smiled.

"Yes. I mean I wonder what she looks like naked...I don't think she's built as good as you, though!"

"I wasn't this filled out at her age," Renee said. "And I have to work out to keep myself in shape. I didn't have to, back then."

He reached over and touched one of her nipples, then looked in her face for approval.

"Ummm, that feels good," she smiled. "This is so exciting because you've never been with a naked girl before. I'm going to teach you about a girl's body, ok?"

"Ok," he gasped.

"But not yet," she smiled. "I want to continue our talk..."

He nodded. He could feel droplets of pre-cum coursing down the length of his shaft. This was wrong. It was so wrong! It was SIN! But it was the most exciting thing he could imagine!

"Ever kiss Daphne?" she smiled, allowing her fingers to softly touch the shaft of his cock. "Oh this thing is hard enough to dig potatoes!" she giggled.

"We used to practice kissing when we were younger. And every once in a while, now, we will just give each other a peck. Like when she went to the beach..."

"That's so sweet, Doug. I know you must love her very much and wish you could kiss her more," she said as she fondled his ball sack gently.

"I know I shouldn't feel that way about her," he gasped, suddenly wanting to blurt out his feelings to Renee. He thought for a crazy moment that he might burst into tears. "I should be thinking about other girls -- not Daphne!"

"What's more natural than for siblings to be attracted to each other?" she whispered as she encircled his cock with her fingers and squeezed, almost imperceptibly.

"Were you ever attracted to Robert?" he whispered. "I mean..."

She just smiled and let her fingers barely touch his cock from head to root. "Very much so," she said, almost inaudibly.

1...45678...11