The Family That Lays Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was he attracted to you, too?"

She nodded. "Oh yes. We couldn't get enough of each other. We still can't!"

"You mean you..." he gasped.

"Oh yes! And only when you do it with Daphne will you understand that sex can't possibly be any better! It's pure love, Doug! It's sex with someone you have known and loved all your life! And, Little Brother, it is so FORBIDDEN -- that's what makes it so gloriously delicious every single time!" she exulted.

Doug suddenly pushed her hand off of his throbbing cock. "You're gonna make me do it again!" he cried.

She smiled. "Don't you think it sounds hot? Me and Robert? Don't you?"

"Yes! But if you keep talking about it, I'm gonna cum all over Daphne's sheets!"

Renee jerked the sheets back. "Well I was going to have you for dessert, but I can see that you need my attention now, and in the worse kind of way!" she smiled. "I'm serious, I can't believe an 18 year old boy is this hung!" She crawled between his legs and, without touching it, scrutinized it. "Oh, Doug!" she exclaimed. "It desperately needs your big sister's services!" she giggled.

"When was the first time you did...this...with Robert?" he managed, thinking he might just spontaneously cum any second.

"I was about your age. I remember it wasn't long after I went to the beach with Uncle Al and his family. I think Robert and I realized how much we meant to each other -- more than just brother and sister -- and we really missed each other that week. One thing led to another..." she said, then grasped his cock and fed a few inches of it into her mouth.

"Oh Renee! Unngggh!" he moaned.

Recognizing that he was almost at the point of no return, she moved her mouth off and whispered, "Cum on my tongue. I want to taste it." She stuck her tongue out and lay the head of his cock on it, and began stroking his saliva-wet shaft.

"Ohhhhh I'm cummmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggg!" he moaned as great boiling surges of his cum began spurting into Renee's mouth, coating her tongue.

She swallowed, having under-estimated the amount of boy-jizz he would produce this second time. She wasn't about to waste it, though, and moved her head forward, taking almost his entire thick length into her mouth and throat. In her mind, it was insulting to give a man a blowjob and not swallow it all. Sometimes Robert asked her to allow some to escape and drip off of her chin -- he thought that looked ultra-hot for some reason. She always wanted to please.

"Ohh, goodness, oh Renee!" Doug sobbed.

She relinquished his dwindling shaft from her throat and swallowed all that remained in her mouth and crawled up to lay her head next to Doug. "You have no idea how much I love doing that," she whispered, pulling his naked body against hers.

Doug took a couple of minutes before he could form a sentence. "Have you done anyone besides Robert?" he asked. "If that's none of my business, say so."

"Yes. Robert and I date other people. We mostly do it to avoid suspicion, but we've both dated people that we liked a lot -- and one of these days we'll both get married and part ways. We both know that," she said, with a note of melancholy.

"You gonna tell him about this?" Doug asked.

"I haven't decided yet. I probably will eventually. Don't worry. He won't be upset about it," she said, as she sat up. "Now, I told you that I'm gonna teach you about a girl's body, right?"

Doug nodded. "I mean, I'm not totally ignorant. I've read stuff."

She smiled. "You're adorable, Doug. And really sexy!" She took his hand and placed it on one of her breasts. "Now obviously you already know something about women's breasts, but there's more to learn," she whispered. "Squeeze the nipple."

Doug pinched her nipple lightly and she whispered, "That's good right there. That amount of pressure is always going to feel good to a girl, but if she's really turned on, like I am right now, you can pinch harder. Go ahead..."

He pinched harder and she moaned, "Yes, Doug! Do them both!" Doug pinched both nipples and experimented by applying more pressure. She closed her eyes, swallowed, and gasped, "I'm almost too turned on for this!"

She gently removed his hands from her breasts and lay down. "Now, lick my nipple," she said as she grasped one of her softball-sized tits with both hands and offered it to him.

He eagerly swiped his tongue over her nipple, causing her to moan her approval. "Oh Doug, that just feels wonderful. Do the other one!"

After he had thoroughly washed her nipples with his tongue, she whispered, "Now suck them. This one first..."

He slipped her nipple into her mouth and sucked.

"Stop," she gasped. "I'm so turned on that you could put them in vice right now, but normally it doesn't feel good for you to suck that hard. Suck gently. If the girl wants it harder, she will tell you in one way or another...ok, do the other one..."

He gently sucked her other nipple, but she stopped him after just a few seconds. "Doug, that's perfect. If you kept doing that, you would make me cum...and I'm not ready to cum yet!"

"You can cum from a guy sucking your breasts?" he asked, incredulously.

"I don't know if all girls can. I can. I can cum spontaneously sometimes. It doesn't take much for me. Now, crawl down there between my legs. This is the good part!" she giggled.

She opened her legs wide as Doug positioned himself. He loved the way her pussy looked, but he could not have explained why. She was totally shaved. Where he thought her clitoris might be there was a small protrusion that looked like a miniature cock.

She reached down and stroked her labia, which were slick with her secretions. "Doug, these are my labia -- my pussy lips," she laughed. "They are very swollen when a girl is turned on -- and I am very turned on now!"

She placed her finger at her opening and inserted it a bit. "This is where a man puts his cock inside a woman," she said, clinically. "Put your finger in there to see how it feels."

He tentatively pushed his index finger where she indicated, inserting about an inch, looking to her for further instructions. His cock was hardening, yet again.

"Go head and push it all the way in, Doug," she gasped. "Oh I'm so close to cumming!"

He marveled at how wet and slick and soft and hot, yet tight on his finger it felt. He thought he would probably cum immediately if she allowed him to fuck her!

"Ok, slip it out!" she gasped. When he did so, she placed her finger on her swollen clit. "Fuck!" she gasped. "Sorry, Doug. This...is my clitoris. Most people call it a clit. Do you know anything about that?"

He nodded. "I know that's where it feels the best for a woman," he said, quietly.

"Oh you've got that right. You always want to make sure that you stimulate a woman's clit, but it involves a little bit of skill, okay?"

"Okay," he nodded.

"When a girl is not aroused, the clit won't be this swollen. It's a lot like a man's dick. This," she pointed, "Is technically called the clitoral hood. The clit hides down below it until it's time to make an appearance!" She laughed, "And if it sees its shadow, there will be 6 more weeks of winter!"

Doug was caught off guard by her humor, but when he got it, he chuckled. "There's never a time that you don't crack jokes," he remarked.

"Well, you don't need to know anything else right now about my geography -- here, touch my clit very lightly..." she said.

He carefully touched it.

"Mmmmm!" she said and pushed his hand away. "I'm sorry. I'm trying not to cum. It is so sensitive... Let's just say this, for now...You can't be rough with it. You can kinda flick it with your finger, and that usually feels really good. If it's obvious that it's not feeling good to the girl, you stop. She's not in the mood, at least not yet. You with me?"

He nodded.

"Another thing. If she isn't wet, she's not ready for sex. It could be because she's just not in the mood, or it could be something else, but never try to put your finger or your cock in a dry hole. That's a huge no-no. Don't ever do that!" she instructed.

"Seriously, Renee, I didn't know half of this stuff! Thank you."

"Doug, when you make love to Daphne, it has to be perfect. She deserves it. She loves you and you love her," Renee said as she lay her hand on her brother's cheek.

"I don't think...me and Daphne..."

"I'm just saying if it does happen -- and believe me it will be the best sex either of you ever have -- INCEST -- TABOO -- FORBIDDEN -- Doug, it's so amazingly HOT!" she whispered.

Doug swallowed as the image of the things she described passed through his mind. "Wow," he croaked.

"Now, Doug, I'm going to teach you how to go down on a woman. Oral sex. Eating pussy. Whatever you want to call it. Does that disgust you?"

He shook his head vehemently. "No!" he gasped.

"Now, the things I'm gonna show you is just one version of many. You can use your own imagination and use whatever permutations or combinations that you choose. Mix it up. Routine gets boring after a while... I want you to kiss my thighs, within inches of my pussy..."

Doug lowered himself and began to kiss her thighs gently. He could smell the odor of her arousal, which sent renewed bolts of pure lust through his young body.

"Kiss closer and closer, Baby. Teasing. Then kiss the labia," she whispered as she watched her little brother do exactly what she told him. "Oh yes, that's good! Now, kiss my hole. Just lightly, then kinda press your mouth into it..."

Doug followed her instructions. His mouth was watering. He wanted to taste her so bad!

"Ohhhhh, Baby! Fuck it with your tongue.... OHHH, Doug! You are a natural pussy eater!" she gasped. "Stop. I'm gonna cum in your face!"

He looked up at her, unable to keep the grin from his face.

She smiled back. "Let me just describe what happens next, because I'm gonna cum soon. First, you lick up from the opening, then touch your tongue to my clit -- or just breathe on it -- you can flick it with your tongue, or you can take it in your mouth and barely suck it -- not hard! I'm just gonna let you decide -- I'm gonna just lay back and enjoy it!"

Doug lay down so that his chest was flat on the bed, his long legs hanging off the end. He scooted up until his face was practically in his sister's steaming pussy. He kissed her labia again, then flicked his tongue into the crease between her opening and the clit. He edged closer and breathed on her clit, as she had instructed...

"Oh yessss, oh baby, I'm tingling all over!" she gasped as she took her breasts in her hands and began to tweak the nipples.

Doug stuck his tongue out and ever so lightly washed it across her quivering clit...

"Oh, Doug! Oh that's so perfect! Oh I'm gonna cum!"

He closed his mouth around her trembling bud, licked around it, then applied a gentle suction...

"Unngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Eat it! Oh I am cuuuuummmming SO GOOD! EAT ME OUT!!!" she screamed, loud enough that, if Chrissy had been home, she surely would have heard it.

She bucked her pussy at his mouth so forcefully that he had to momentarily pull back. She sat halfway up and reached for his head, simultaneously pulled his face against her pussy, fucking upward with her hips, and closing her thighs around his head. "Cumm, cummmmm...... CUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" she cried.

Presently she relaxed, loosening her grip and fell backward, still massaging her own breasts. "Oh Doug...Oh that was one of the best EVER!" she moaned.

"Want me to do it again?" he smiled.

"No. I came twice. Hard ones. It would be too sensitive right now. But if you want to come to my room late tonight..."

*****

For the rest of the week, Doug and Renee found ways to be alone at least once a day -- and then late at night. They gave each other oral at least once a day, every day. Renee showed him how to do "69" although, she told him, it wasn't her favorite thing. She told him that she and Robert had sex at least 3 times a week, besides several oral sex encounters. And of course, she explained, oral sex was the best form of foreplay.

Doug had wondered if she would want to fuck -- if that would be part of the sex education she was giving him. On Friday night, the day before Daphne would get home, he was giving her oral, when she said, "Oh I want that big cock of yours inside me so bad!"

Doug thought that was his cue and, even though he wasn't sure he was going to feel good about this later, and, as he wrestled with his conscience, he climbed between her legs and began rubbing his cock up and down her wet furrow.

"Oh that feels so good," she breathed. "Don't fuck me, please?" she gasped.

"What? I though you wanted to," he grunted.

"I do! But I don't think I should be your first!" she gasped. "I want it so bad, though!"

"Why?" he gasped, so horny now that he was ready for anything.

"It should be Daphne," she whispered. "It will be so good for both of you if you've neither done it before!"

"That's just a fantasy, Renee!"

"Listen to me... If she ever sees what you've got down there... as much as she cares about you, she won't be able to help herself. It will be all she can think about! You know how she loves you! Cum in my mouth, instead!" she giggled. "Pretend it's Daphne!"

In short order, Renee was once again swallowing his hot load of sperm. Doug had his eyes closed, pretending it was Daphne.

His beloved twin sister would be home the next day.

*****

The next day, Uncle Al, Aunt Susan, and Amber brought Daphne home. Doug noticed how sexy his cousin, Amber, was and was amazed at how she had filled out since last he saw her. She was wearing a white, sleeveless tee-shirt and very short shorts. Her legs were so brown and sexy!

As sexy as his cousin was, though, Doug couldn't keep his eyes off of his twin sister. He thought he detected something different about her, but he couldn't put his finger on what, exactly, it was. She was even more tanned, of course. Her wispy, blonde hair was almost white from being out in the sun so much. She was dressed more conservatively than Amber since she knew that their father, Marvin, would probably be home that day. Still, Doug thought she was the most amazingly beautiful girl he had ever seen. He longed to be alone with her just to tell her how much he had missed her.

Aunt Susan, Amber, Renee, and Daphne went out to see the garden while Doug and Marvin brought Daphne's suitcases into the house. Marvin told Doug to take them upstairs while he walked out to the garden to visit with the guests.

When Doug returned downstairs, he heard someone talking in his parents' bedroom. He stood outside the door, very quietly, and quickly determined that Uncle Al was talking with his mother.

"Your little girl is almost as pretty as you were at that age, Chrissy," he heard Uncle Al say.

"I'd say she's prettier, Al," his mother laughed. "But thanks. I always value my big brother's opinion!" Then after a moment, she whispered, "Stop, Al. What if someone sees us?"

"Everyone is out in the garden. We'll hear them if they come in," Uncle Al told her.

Doug was more than shocked. What in the world were they doing? He shuffled toward the doorway and peeped around the door facing. He almost gasped out loud when he saw his Uncle Al laying on top of his mother, on the bed. They were kissing like lovers. He could see his mother sucking on his uncle's tongue. She was moaning and lay a hand on his ass as she opened her legs and attempted to wrap them around him. Of course they were both fully clothed, but the way his mother was moving her body, it was obvious that she was mimicking the sex act!

Doug swallowed and decided that he had to try to get out of the house without making a sound. He had never thought of his mother as a sexual being before, even though, academically, he knew she was pretty and had a good body. He saw his uncle kiss her neck and begin to unbutton her blouse.

"No, don't, Al, please," she moaned. "We don't have time!"

"Chrissy, I've got to have you again," he moaned. "I think about you all the time. Being around your little girl this week made me think of when we were that age!"

"We can't! Not today, Al! I want it too! You know I do!" she whispered.

"Tell me what you want, Chrissy," Uncle Al said, looking into her face.

"I want my brother's big cock," she gasped. "I want to fuck you so bad, Al! Like we used to! Every day, as often as we wanted it!"

As horrible as it was, Doug realized that his cock was fully hard and he actually wished he could just beat off while watching them. Why? He knew why! Incest. They were brother and sister and that turned him on more than anything!

He heard them getting up from the bed and, as quietly as he could, made his way into the front room and silently out the front door.

*****

Not long afterwards, Uncle Al and family left. Dad had some work at the barn while Renee and their mother went to the grocery store. This, of course, left Doug and Daphne alone.

Doug went to her room to offer to help her unpack. The real reason, of course, was that he just couldn't stand to be away from her another second.

"Anything I can do to help, Daphne?" he asked.

She smiled and said, "I don't know, but if you just want to hang out, it's fine! I missed you!" she said and, just like that, was in his arms. She felt tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong, Daphne?" he asked when they broke the hug.

"I just missed you, that's all," she said as she stood and opened her suitcase and began to take the clothes out of it.

"Is it okay to say that I'm glad you missed me?" he smiled as he sat on the bed, watching her.

Daphne smiled and wiped a tear away. "Did Renee keep your mind off of me?"

"Oh probably as much as Uncle Al kept your mind off of me," he laughed.

Daphne thought that it was almost as if her brother was reading her mind. Could he sense that she had done something that she shouldn't have with their uncle? Could he tell that Uncle Al had awakened in her an even more heightened sexual awareness? She already felt that she couldn't trust herself around Doug. As sexy as Uncle Al was, she yearned for her brother even more. Much more. She had imagined doing everything that she and Uncle Al had done, with her brother -- and even more!

"Daphne? Earth to Daphne!"

She laughed. "Sorry, I was daydreaming."

"About Uncle Al?" he teased.

"Shut up about Uncle Al!" she said, sounding angrier than she meant to.

"Sorry! I was teasing," he explained.

"I didn't meant to sound angry. I'm just tired. You know I normally like your teasing. But if you're going to tease me about him, I'm going to tease you about Renee -- because I know you think she's way sexier than me." She almost laughed, knowing that Doug had never indicated that at all.

"What?" Doug sputtered. "When did I ever say THAT?"

Daphne burst into laughter -- a full throated laugh that just really felt great because it released the tension that she had been feeling. "Boy, I struck a nerve, Big Brother!"

Doug laughed. "Just for the record, she's extremely sexy, but she's not in your league."

Daphne sat down next to him on the bed and took his hand. "I know that's not even true, but I know that you love me more than you do her, and that's why you say things like that."

"I love you more than anyone on earth, Daphne. I mean, I think I actually love you more than I love myself."

"As I do you," she whispered, unable to stop gazing into his eyes. "I don't think I will ever love anyone like I do you."

She placed a hand on his face and leaned forward to kiss him. They kissed deeply, much more sensuously than they ever had before. They lay back and continued to kiss until Daphne pulled away, gasping for breath.

"Daphne?"

She smiled. "I'm...out of breath! I...never had a kiss like that! Well, you obviously know that," she whispered.

1...56789...11