The Family Whore

Story Info
Mistress turns a mom into the family's whore.
35.9k words
4.55
41.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Thanks to my friend Ken for proofreading!

Session Date:

22. May 2021

This Story Released:

30. May 2021

The Family Whore

Introduction:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 20-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 20-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

Paige is my 19-year-old house-slave and slave-whore. It's a role she definitely loves. She lives with me, too. In a kennel, in the playroom. Like Sophie, she came to me during her final year of high school, just after her 18th birthday. Paige does most of the chores around the house, which leaves Sophie free to cater more closely to me. Paige is also my whore. Whenever I need a female body to torment one of my toys, it's Paige's body I use. And Paige definitely doesn't mind it.

Paige is rather lean girl. She stands about 5'6" tall, but weighs only 112 pounds. It gives her a slightly stickish figure, with only the gentlest of feminine curves to her waist and hips. But she does have a pair of rather perky, and slightly pointy, 34-B breasts with wide nipples. She has honey brown hair that's long and curly with green eyes.

I believe in taking good care of my slaves. Including their education. Sophie is now a sophomore at Bishop State College where she's studying to become a vet technician. Paige, a year behind her in school, is beginning her freshman year at Bishop. Before they became mine, both girls were mediocre students, and neither had the grades to get into a four-year university. Now they're straight-A students. I wouldn't accept anything less. Both should easily be able to transfer to USA for their last two years of college and earn degrees that would allow them to actually get a decent job. They might not need to work while they're mine, but I want them to have their education and options down the line.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Most of my stories are from the months I spend in Mobile. I very seldom publish any of the few stories from my time in Russia. That's because Putin's Russia isn't as enlightened as America. Homosexuality is a crime there. And the courts there would deem anything between two women to qualify. However, it's a crime that's not so often prosecuted. Usually no one really cares if it's kept discrete. So while I have been known to play there as well, I've very care who I'll play with. Only those toys that come to me with the most trusted of referrals are considered. And I keep the stories private. I'm definitely not going to advertise what I've done there.

I have dual citizenship. That's a benefit the Russian government bestowed upon me because my father was a junior diplomat at the time. Sophie goes with me to Russia. She, obviously, is an American citizen. She only speaks about five words of Russian, too. But she never leaves my side. And she does wear her collar, much to the dismay of the TSA screeners. That shiny padlock holding it around her neck is not a friend to their scanners. Paige, however, doesn't get to take the trips. I usually leave her with my mom, who enjoys the free house maid she uses Paige as. And, as a Domme, my mom is well versed in the proper care that Paige might need.

Chapter One - Dr. Slut

It's about 8:00 on a Saturday morning. I'm sitting on the sofa, sipping a cup of coffee, and just starting to think about which of my toys I'll play with this weekend. Hardly a weekend goes by that I don't play with a few of them. With my schedule, it's about the only time I have for it.

That's when my phone rings. It's still sitting on the coffee table in front of me, instead of in its usual place, so I just grab it. Normally Sophie, my live-in slave girl would check it and bring it to me only if I wanted to speak to whoever was calling. But it's close enough that it might as well already be in my hand so I just glance at the screen.

It's Diane calling. That gets my attention. She doesn't call me that often. Diane is a 39-year-old Danish woman and fellow Domme. I first met her about two years ago at one of Nikolai's "parties." Since we both share a love of degrading our toys, we started talking. I'd call her a friend, but not one of my closest friends. Then again, she lives in Florida, about an hour from me, so we mostly talk on the phone.

I know Diane has a decently stocked toybox, but her toybox is very heavily slanted towards male toys. I guess that's just her preference. I don't really have a preference, so mine is closer to evenly split. I've played with her toys before, a few times. I'm by far the youngest Domme she knows, and I think she calls me when she wants a younger Domme for her toys. Or when my skills as a student nurse are needed. I've yet to offer her one of my toys, though. Maybe someday I will. She hasn't asked for one, either.

She calls just to chat. But she knows that 8:00 on a Saturday, the Sabbath for me, is early for me. It tells me that she wants something. Or that she has a toy she wants to tease. Not that it matters. She's a friend so I answer her call.

After a few minutes to catch up, Diane starts telling me about her toy John. He's a 48-year-old married man and the father of one 19-year-old son, Derek. He's been married for 22 years now to the same woman. Her name is Marie. She's 44 years old. Diane has owned John for several years now. She summons him about every other month, always having Marie come along with him. Marie, she tells me, strongly insists that she's allowed to be present for John's sessions with her. Marie likes to be asked to join in. But so far, Marie has refused to submit to anything. It's left Marie's role as that of a sex partner for John when Diane saw fit to allow him supervised sex with his wife. Otherwise, Marie was little more than a spectator.

John, Diane tells me, enjoys being "feminized." Used as if he were a girl. Made to wear heels and panties. And he definitely enjoys Diane's dildos in his bottom. He also seems to like it better when she's able to do it in some humiliating way. But, due to his job, Diane isn't able to do anything with him in public, so that limits her options to humiliate him.

Diane tells me that Marie approached her "a little while ago," which to Diane could be anything from yesterday to last year, about Derek. It seems that Derek has been "dating" a 25-year-old woman named Ashley. Twice now Marie has "caught" Derek playing games with Ashley. The same kind of game that John plays with Diane. Only, according to Marie, Ashley is clueless. As if she's a vanilla girlfriend trying to go along and play games for Derek instead of Domme.

Marie wonders if Diane might be able to arrange something for Derek with someone who knows what she's doing. That way Derek can get a taste of the real thing, not a poor imitation. And from what Diane relays to me, Ashley sounds like a very poor imitation. She's also Derek's only experience with D/s, so she and her imitation is going to be all Derek knows.

My first concern is whether Derek will even go along with it. Or want it. Ashley, it sounds to me, is basically his girlfriend. I wonder how Derek is going to feel about doing anything with another woman. Even if there is no actual sex involved. He might see a spanking as cheating. Or he might beg for another. He's an unknown, so there's no telling. Diane can only tell me that she's met him a few times and thinks he'll like it. If she didn't, she wouldn't ask.

She also tells me that she would like Marie to be "pleasantly surprised" by the session. Diane has always thought that with a little shove, Marie might eagerly take the plunge and get on her knees as well. She's considered giving Marie that shove herself just to see what would happen. She hasn't because she doesn't want to risk damaging her relationship with John. But she would like to see Marie on her knees as well. It would open a ton of new possibilities for her sessions with John. I can see those new ideas myself.

Diane wonders if I might be willing to "meet" Derek and Marie. To give Derek a little taste of fun. And give Marie a little shove and see how readily she'll get on her knees.

I don't have to think too long. Diane has a few pictures of Marie that she sends me. They look to me as if Marie was in the frame, but not the intended subject of the pictures, and cropped out for me. John is in a good portion of the ones she sends me, too. Derek isn't in any of them. That makes sense since Derek wouldn't be around whenever Diane was doing anything.

I've always liked variety. It's the reason I share my toys with the "girls," the group of Dommes I gossip with regularly. Nothing is more of a variety than a fresh sub. Especially one that's never been on his or her knees before.

I was already thinking about which of my toys to play with today. Jill, my doctor-toy, was on the top five list. It's been a while since I've visited her. She's probably my second choice for today, but that's mostly because her office is in Destin, Florida, and that's a good hour's drive from here. She's a pediatrician, the only one in that small town, and she prefers to keep her play very quiet. I can understand that. In a town like Evergreen, where the Baptist churches outnumber the houses, if it were known, she'd lose every patient she had just because. Usually, I have Jill come here to play. But I have gone to her office before. I just took care to make sure even the nosiest didn't notice anything.

But it immediately gives me an idea. Why not take care of three toys with one session? Plus, if Derek and Marie aren't interested, I still have Jill to amuse myself with. Even though Diane assures me she's extremely confident that neither of them will run.

I ask Diane to call Marie. Since Marie is the one who approached Diane about arranging something for Derek, that shouldn't get Marie's suspicions up. I have Diane tell Marie that she's working on arranging something for Derek. However, before anyone will take a "fresh" toy (one that's never played with anyone before) everyone she knows insists on a doctor's check for him. After all, there's no knowing what he's done with who before now. And everyone wants to keep her toys healthy. To speed things along, Diane has scheduled a 12:30 appointment for Derek with a doctor that "everyone" trusts -- Jill. Marie is to bring Derek to Jill's office for his check-up.

Diane tells me that she'll do it. A few minutes later I get a text from Diane telling me that Marie will have Derek there. I call Jill and tell her that I expect to see her at her office at noon today. She should be there, or her bottom will wish she were on time.

Then I close my eyes and start thinking. I really can't plan even the broadest outline for this session. I don't know enough about either of the toys to do that. And Diane doesn't know anything more than I do. But Diane does send me the few, sparse notes she has on John's sessions. They're in Danish, but that's okay, Google translate can take care of that in a couple of clicks. They're sparse, too. There's barely enough there to know what John did, and little about Marie, except how Diane saw John use her. Nothing at all about Marie's attitude or demeanor. And those are the things I'd like to know! Oh well, not everyone can have notes that are little stories!

I arrive at Jill's office just before noon. Jill is already there, sitting in her office waiting for me. She's helpfully left the front door unlocked for me, too, even though I have a key to it. I leave it unlocked, too. I don't know if Marie will be early. Marie doesn't know this is a session. She thinks it's a doctor's appointment, and most people try to be a few minutes early for those.

I'd love to surprise Jill, but that's impossible. The door has a chime on it, and it's next to impossible to defeat it. So, it chimes and announces my arrival. I'm barely across the waiting room when I see Jill hurrying out of her office to meet me.

"On your knees, you dumb slut!" I snap the instant I catch sight of her.

Jill is a fairly attractive 38-year-old woman. She's 5'6" tall and weighs 138 pounds. It makes her average for a woman her age. She's dressed casually today, but she tends to dress a little on the casual side anyway. It's a small enough town that no one really expects to see anyone, even the doctor, in an expensive suit. There isn't much that's expensive in this county.

Jill has long and light blond hair that hangs down to the middle of her back. It's silky fine and straight. It's long enough to hang down over her breasts if she'd let it, but she keeps it back. Even when she's not working. Today she has it put up in a ponytail, which she usually does when she's planning to see patients. It keeps it from flying everywhere while she's trying to work.

Jill has a fairly ovalish face. It has soft, gentle lines that turn moderately strong and angular at her chin. She has green eyes under fine, well-teased eyebrows. Those are blond as well. She has a slightly long and narrow nose with a sharp line to its top. And she has a modestly wide mouth framed with a pair of plush, light pink lips.

Today she has on a pair of slightly snug jeans with a white silk blouse and sneakers. The jeans are just tight enough to show the shape of her body without actually looking tight on her. The blouse, however, is loose-fitting and hides her breasts. She really doesn't have a reason to hide those, either.

The instant I say for her to, Jill drops down to her knees. She opens her knees, sitting back with her bottom between her heels. She puts her hands behind her back. She sits up straight. She humbly casts her eyes downward to her feet as befitting a slut in the presence of her Queen.

"That's better, slut," I teasingly tell Jill. "Now show me those useless boobs, slut. Give me that shirt."

Jill doesn't hesitate to unbutton her shirt and reveal a lacy silk bra. It's white, but it almost has to be white under the white blouse or it would show. It's a half-cup bra, leaving about half of her decently ample breasts bare at the top and the insides. It also shows off a nice, deep cleft of cleavage for me.

Jill folds her shirt and gives it to me. We're in the hall, between the exam rooms now, and the door to the waiting room has shut behind me. I take the shirt. "Now give me that ugly bra, slut."