The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek grimaces hard at the thought of standing here a second longer than he absolutely has to. But he's smart enough to know not to argue. As I tell him to, he spreads his feet about half of what they could part.

It's plenty. His gown doesn't fit any better than Marie's does. It's just as small on him. Only now the bottom of the gown is held up slightly, hanging down against the base of his still-hard cock as it juts out from his pubes.

With his legs apart and his cock standing out straight, it leaves his balls fully exposed. They hang freely down in the V of his thighs, not touching either leg as they do. His balls are fairly large, dangling loose and low in his smoothly shaven sack. I'll bet there are close to three inches, maybe even a little more, between his pubes and the bottom of his dangling sack.

I don't even have to lift the gown. I have a perfectly clear line of sight to his balls. I reach my hand out, gently bringing my palm up under his balls until they're lying atop it. I close my hand around his balls, cradling them gently. I use my thumb to lightly stroke over them as if feeling them. As if it's some kind of actual exam. I ignore his cock, but I don't stop the backside of my hand from brushing against it "unintentionally."

I take my time. With the tips of my fingers flush against the strip of skin between his sack and asshole, I can feel the thin muscle there. And I can feel the rippling in that muscle as light cramps sweep across his bowels. I can hear Derek groan lightly with each one, too. He is definitely feeling them. I can feel the tension in his muscle, especially his asshole, too. It tells me that the pressure is swelling hard against the inside of his rectum, straining hard to burst forward. And forcing Derek to work hard to hold it in.

At that tiny slice of flesh, just behind his balls, I can also feel the stiff tube of his cock as it extends into his body and "anchors" to his pelvis. It feels exactly like the rest of his cock, at least the same as the hard tube inside the loose flesh of it. And it has just as many nerves as the rest of his cock. Nerves that are just as sensitive as the rest, too. I make sure that my fingers brush over that hard tube often, although I pretend that I'm not trying to. Or trying not to. I pretend that I'm only interested in feeling his dangling balls, not the hard shaft of his cock.

But that end of his cock is what I'm really trying to tease. Lightly, but enough. I don't want his cock to get soft yet. I know Derek does. Derek wants to get this rather uncomfortable exam over with as quickly as possible. That alone is enough of a reason for me to drag it out.

I probably don't even have to tease his cock. It never even thinks about getting soft. It stays rock hard, standing out straight. The thin layer of his cum drying to stickiness along its length.

I must take close to two minutes pretending to examine his balls. Derek definitely doesn't mind it, either. At least not what I'm doing with his balls. I'm sure he'd prefer that I allowed him to use a toilet first, though.

When I finally release his balls, Derek's cock is as stiff as it ever was. Elisha still holds Derek's hands, standing at his side, too. Elisha is fairly cute, too. It's pretty obvious that Derek doesn't mind holding her hands.

I stand up quickly and turn to face Marie. "No wonder your husband isn't satisfied with your worthless butt!" I scold Marie in a harsh voice.

Instantly I can see the shock of my words, and my scathing tone hit Marie. She shirks back hard. Surprise sweeps over her face. Her mouth opens as if to say something. I can see that it was completely unexpected.

"All you had to do was masturbate Derek's penis and satisfy it enough that it wouldn't be so hard and horny so Derek could have a thorough rectal exam. But no, you had to go and act like some prissy little bitch and give it the worst stroking I've ever seen from a supposedly-grown woman!"

I move fast. I reach up and grab the neckline of Marie's gown. I yank hard. These are pediatric gowns. They don't tie in the back. They have Velcro. It gives. The gown pulls away easily in my hand leaving Marie fully naked.

"AH!" Marie squeals loudly in shock and horror. Her arms fly up to cover her breasts. One hand moves down to try and cover her pubes. She starts to take a step back.

Derek sees it out of the corner of his eyes. He looks as shocked by it as Marie does. But he also turns his head to see what's happening.

I grab hold of Marie's hair. I can't reach my favorite spot, close to her scalp, so I have to settle for getting hold of the end of it. It works. It makes a nice leash. I give it a yank. "Get your useless butt over here!" I tell Marie in my scathing voice.

I pull hard. I almost yank her hair out. It snaps Marie's head forward and down a bit. It gets Marie to take that first step towards me, too. The fight is over, and Marie has lost. Once she takes that first step, I just keep pulling hard and Marie stumbles the second step towards me. And towards Derek.

It pulls Marie in front of Derek. I yank again, this time tapping the backs of Marie's knees with my foot. It buckles her knees. That drops Marie to her knees in front of Derek. And puts the tip of Derek's cock in front of Marie's eyes.

"Do you see that cock? I know it's not much of a cock, but you couldn't even manage to partway satisfy that tiny thing! Now stop pretending to be such a prissy bitch, as if you're an actual lady or something. We all know you're nothing but a filthy gutter whore, so it's high time you start acting like the trashy whore you are, whore!

"You are going to satisfy that mini-cock enough that Derek can have his rectal exam. Now, since you're a filthy whore, you can do it like a filthy whore. Suck it, whore!"

I don't wait for Marie to say anything. I'm sure she'd object to sucking her son's cock. Maybe not because she's so opposed to the idea, but simply because she believes that society, and pretty much everyone, expects her to be opposed to it. But, if she were truly so opposed to it, she wouldn't have just masturbated it.

I grab Marie's head in both my hands. One hand at the back of the top of her head. My other hand under her jaw, my thumb, and fingers pinching the corners of her jaw hard to force Marie to open her mouth wide. With that grip on Marie's head, I push her head forward.

In a fraction of a second, the tip of Derek's cock is brushing against Marie's top lip. I shift the angle of her head slightly. As I keep shoving Marie's head forward, I feel the resistance of the muscles in her neck finally tensing up. Those aren't nearly strong enough to stop me.

I keep Marie's head moving forward. The tip of Derek's cock slips under her lip. The bulbous pink head of his cock starts pushing into her mouth. It's far from the thickest cock. Even at its head. But it's enough that almost instantly the underside of his cock head is lying along Marie's tongue.

I keep shoving Marie's head forward, watching as Marie's eyes go wider and wider as they near Derek's pubes. The head of Derek's cock slips easily along Marie's tongue, sliding along her tongue towards the back of her mouth.

And I keep going. As I do I use my hands to tilt Marie's head, craning her neck to its limit to straighten out the bend at the back of her mouth. Quickly I feel the tip of Derek's cock bump into the back of her mouth. With Marie's neck properly angled, the tip of his cock slips downward and starts to fill the tapering funnel at the back of her mouth as it leads toward Marie's throat.

I still keep going. I can feel a tiny bit of resistance as Derek's cock, and its slightly wider spongy head starts to fill her mouth as it funnels into her throat.

Now I feel a little snapping in Marie's muscles as she starts to gag on the cock. I hold her head firmly, keeping it moving, and ignore her gagging. The cock keeps slipping deeper into Marie's mouth. She gags harder. The cock keeps going.

Finally, I feel the hard resistance as if Derek's cock is pressing against a solid wall of rubber. It tells me that the head of his cock is squished firmly against the narrow opening of Marie's throat.

And then Marie's lips are flush against Derek's pubes. I can still feel the resistance, so I know that Derek's cock has yet to push into that narrow tube. It's just pressing hard against the entrance of it.

Marie cringes, her entire body now tensed up hard. With every bit of Derek's cock in Marie's mouth, I doubt she can see much more than Derek's pubes. I can see the long, curly, wiry hairs of Derek's pubes flush against Marie's eyes now. I can see the front of Derek's balls lying against Marie's chin, too, as they dangle down.

"Now suck cock, whore! You had your chance to hang onto a tiny shred of your dignity, and you wasted it trying to pretend you're an actual woman instead of a filthy whore. Suck it!"

I don't let Marie do it on her own. I doubt she'd bite down. She wouldn't do that to her son. But I am far less sure Marie wouldn't quickly spit the cock out. So, I hang onto Marie's head and start it moving.

I let up the pressure on Marie's jaw just slightly. It's only enough to allow Marie's lips to close and lightly rest along Derek's shaft. I hold her jaw like that, keeping it stretched wide enough that her teeth aren't close to his cock. Just her soft lips.

I move Marie's head through a couple of strokes. Full, long strokes. Strokes that have her going down until her lips are flush against his pubes, and then rising up until only the head of his cock is left in her mouth. Until I can feel the soft head of his cock, that little rim where it swells out atop his hard shaft, bump the insides of Marie's lips.

I make sure the strokes are leisurely ones, too. I don't want Marie rushing the blow job. I want Derek to have time to feel Marie's hot, wet mouth sucking him. To really feel every sensation of her mouth and what it's doing to his shaft. Just as I want Marie to feel his thin length pushing in and out of her mouth.

I scold Marie, telling her that this is called cock sucking, and thus a cock sucker should be sucking as well as stroking the cock with her dirty mouth. She gets the message. I see her cheeks pull in slightly and that tells me that Marie is sucking. I keep her head moving, leisurely stroking Derek's cock.

"UHHHHHHH....." Derek groans out. I can hear a touch of strain in his voice that I'm sure is from the enema he's still holding. But his groan is mostly sweet bliss. He definitely likes it. I can see his grip starting to tighten on Elisha's hands, too.

"Derek," I ask in my overly sweet teasing voice, "Is your mommy a good cock sucking whore?"

"Fuck... Ummm... YEAH!... Oh, fuck, she's taking it all!" Derek's answer is breathy and hungry despite the slight note of enema-induced strain in it.

"Do you think you can make your penis soft for your rectal exam if mommy gives you a real blow job?"

"Oh yeah!" Derek sounds almost eager. As if he doesn't care that it's his mother sucking his cock, it feels too good for him to want her to stop. As if he's not thinking one bit about the impending rectal exam, either.

"Tell her, Derek. Now that we can all see what a filthy whore she is, treat her like a filthy whore. Tell her to suck your cock for you."

"Mom... suck my cock you filthy whore," Derek says quickly. I can still hear that strain in his voice. But mostly his voice is deep and breathy, manly, and needy. And I can hear a touch of disdain in it, as if he's thinking of her as a trashy whore, not his mother, now.

"Marie, you be a good whore and suck that cock like a filthy gutter whore should." I release Marie's head.

Marie doesn't hesitate now. She keeps going. Her first stroke is a tiny bit clumsy. That vanishes quickly. Marie starts sucking it as if she's enjoying it. I put one hand to the top of Marie's head to steady her rhythm. I can see that she's starting to speed up as if her desire for cock is taking hold. I won't allow that. Whores suck cock for the pleasure of the cock, not the whore. At least not in my realm, and these two have stepped into my realm whether they know it or not.

But that's all I do. I just steady Marie's rhythm and keep her at the leisurely pace.

Derek stands there, purring louder and more urgent moans with every stroke Marie takes.

I don't expect Derek to cum too quickly. It's only been a few minutes since he came. Most of the time cocks like more than a couple of minutes to recharge after cumming.

But Derek surprises me. He manages to hold out all of two whole minutes. Either he was beyond horny to start with, or he is definitely loving what Marie is doing for him.

I see the light ripples along Derek's waistline first. Those tell me that Derek's cock is starting to twitch. I'm sure Marie feels it. She'll feel it knocking against the sides of her mouth as it twitches, trying to jump around and being blocked from that by her mouth.

Then I hear Derek grunt out a hard, deep, and utterly satisfied groaning moan. "UGH...Ahhhhhhhhhh!" it sounds to me. I see a crisp, but gentle, snap of his hips as his instincts want to thrust his cock deeper into the tightness of Marie's mouth. Luckily, for Marie, it comes as her lips are flush against his pubes, leaving no cock to thrust into her throat.

I see Marie's nose wrinkle up hard. It tells me that she can taste the saltiness of Derek's cum as his hot cream spurts against the insides of her mouth and sticks to everything. It also tells me that Marie is not used to tasting cum in her mouth. Poor John, I think, his own wife and she won't even let him cum in her mouth. What a bitch! I'll deal with that later.

My hand atop Marie's head leaves her no choice. I keep her head moving, stroking, and sucking Derek's cock as he cums. The entire time his cock is squirting his cream into her mouth. In a very firm voice, I "remind" Marie that a filthy whore swallows cum. Filthy whores love the taste of cum. Letting so much as a drop of it leak from her mouth would be a mistake she doesn't want to make.

Twice I see the "knot" moving down Marie's throat, telling me that she's swallowing. She doesn't say anything, but it's not like she could with the shaft in her mouth.

I keep Marie going, not letting her change her rhythm even a tiny bit until Derek has finished cumming. Until his cock has twitched its last twitch. Then I have her suck a little harder to clean the last drops of cum off Derek's cock as I slowly back her head off.

As Derek's cock slips from her lips, there's nothing on it but a thin layer of Marie's saliva. Not a bit of his cum.

I smack Marie on the back of her head. It's not hard, but it definitely makes sure I have her attention. I scold her that a whore should be polite to any man willing to sink low enough to avail himself of her disgusting body. Politeness means thanking him.

"Thank you, Derek, for allowing me to suck your cock and swallow your cum... Sir." Marie thanks Derek in a very humiliated and hushed voice.

A stern look from me is all it takes for Derek to answer her. "You're welcome... whore."

"Newbie, take this boy potty now and stay with him to make certain that he empties his rectum fully for his exam. And clean his anus for him. Boys are so messy, and I hate a messy anus."

"Yes, Miss Nurse," Elisha answers sweetly. Elisha keeps hold of Derek's hands. "Come with me, Derek, the nurse says that you are allowed to use the potty now."

Derek eagerly goes with Elisha.

Chapter Five - Cum Dumpster

I send Marie to the corner. It has Marie standing up straight with her hands at the small of her back. It has the tips of her toes touching the baseboards. But that's all of her that's allowed to touch anything. She's not allowed to move. Not even to scratch an itch. She's not allowed to say anything, either. But she does have to keep her eyes open. And naturally, Marie is nude. Not even a gown for her now.

Marie has never been in the corner before, at least not with me and likely not for about 40 years. So it takes me a minute to get her into the right position. And to tell her what's expected of her. I tell her that she can use this time to think about what a completely disgusting whore she really is. About what her former friends would think of her if they knew not just that she'd sucked her son's cock, but that she'd loved every second of doing it.

Marie doesn't fight me. She goes sheepishly to her corner and stands there. I tell Jill to watch her. Then I send Sophie to fetch John from the waiting room and bring him to me in "exam one," the one "regular" exam room that we haven't used yet today.

I'm there ahead of John, but I knew I would be. It took Sophie a few seconds to get him on his feet and tell him that "Ms. Rodgers, the nurse practitioner, wanted to speak with him." As Sophie leads John in, I'm already standing at the counters. I've been poking through the cabinets and setting out what I'm going to want. It will be easier than waiting on Sophie to find stuff. Sophie is a vet tech, not a nurse. She doesn't know how doctors typically have stuff arranged. There really is a logic to it.

I turn to greet John as Sophie leads him in. John is a different case than the other two. He's a long-time toy. If I do anything out of the ordinary... the closer to the kinky that I get, the faster he'll know what's up. Not only is there no reason to actually put him through a physical, a real and honest one, but I also have no desire to. At least not for play. I do enough of that at work! It means that it won't be long, probably less than a minute before John figures out that this is a session, not a trip to the doctor.

I figure, why go through a ruse that I know will be short-lived. I face John. "Your owner didn't tell you to come with Marie and Derek, did she?"

"No, Ma'am," John answers.

"Then why are you here, fuck boy?" I use the nickname that Diane uses for John. And several other toys of hers. I would have made up a unique one for him. But he's not my toy.

"I didn't know... that I wasn't allowed to come with them, Ma'am!" John insists with a touch of anxiousness creeping into his voice. The nickname alone tells him that I know more than I'm saying.

"Not my problem," I tell John in a rather mocking and disapproving voice. "Ms. Braun, however, was not pleased to hear you'd come as well. I'm sure she'll discuss it with you." I smirk widely, letting John know that I know Diane will be by to discuss it with him. And that it will be an intense discussion for him. Diane demands obedience.

"However, since you're here, Ms. Braun noticed that your penis is utterly worthless for satisfying an actual woman, She asked us to look at it and see if there's anything we can do for it, or if She'll just have to find a real man to replace that limp penis.

"Give your clothes to my nurse. Everything. And don't waste my time, fuck boy."

"Yes, Ma'am," John answers, but now he's starting to sound a little nervous. As if he realizes that he's about to be poked and prodded in places he'd prefer not to be. And wondering if this is going to be a real exam or a session by another name.

But John isn't stupid. He has to know that, at the very least, if he disobeys me, I will call Diane and tell on him. I've already let him know that I've spoken to Diane since he arrived. As long as he's been Diane's toy, he has got to know that he will regret it if I complain to her about him.

John starts quickly taking his clothes off. But he does take the time to fold them neatly before handing them to Sophie. Smart. Saves me the trouble of scolding him. It doesn't take him too long to get naked.

John isn't bad-looking for a 48-year-old man. He's decently tall, about 5'10" or so. Pretty similar to his son. I'd guess he's around 180 or 190 pounds. It gives him a slightly... figureless figure. There doesn't look to anything especially manly about his body. Not its shape. And I don't see any defined lines of muscles. But there's nothing effeminate about it either. It's just bland.

1...34567...10