The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John has short, moderately wavy, black hair, with a slightly receding hairline, atop a face that's fairly ovalish. But it's also a face without any sharp or strong lines to it. It has softer, more rounded lines, just as Derek's does. He has brown eyes and a slightly small nose. He has a narrow mouth that's fairly straight as well. It's framed with a pair of medium-dark pink lips that are decently on the fine side.

John has a fairly flat stomach and chest. And it's hairless. He has a pair of small, but dark pink-brown, nipples on his chest. Thankfully he doesn't have much body fat. Just the looseness that comes with age to his skin.

John's pubes and balls are fully shaven. I'm not a fan of that, but I've seen it on Diane's toys before. I think Diane likes it. It does make for an easier time to play with his cock and balls. No hairs to get in the way or get tangled up in anything. I just don't care for the way it looks. But it's not my toy, so I don't get to say.

Unfortunately for John, I can see where Derek inherited his cock from. John's cock isn't much bigger than Derek's. I'd put John right at the five-inch mark, marking his cock as decidedly average. But it is a hair thicker than Derek's. It might even come close to being an inch across. It is circumcised, and that lets me see its soft, light pink head.

John's balls look to be about the same as Derek's, which means ample. His are pulled up in his sack slightly, the skin holding them up towards his body. At least for now. It looks as if his sack is slowly loosening up to allow his balls to dangle freely.

As John stands there, his cock is about half-stiff. At least that's what I call it. It's not fully soft. But it is soft. It's also swollen up a bit, enough that's noticeably thickened, but it's not hard enough to be standing out straight yet. Instead, it droops down over his balls.

John stands properly, with his hands behind his back and his feet opened enough that his balls are between his thighs without touching his legs. He faces me, too. I can see that he's breathing slowly, intentionally as if trying to keep control of his body. That makes sense to me. No one has given John permission for a hard cock. A well-experienced toy like John would know that's not allowed. Cocks are to be soft unless given permission for a stiff one. Not that John, or any man, is able to control it that well. The rule makes for some good excuses to "punish" a toy.

"Well, this should be quick. That's not much of a penis, is it, nurse?"

"No, Doctor!" Sophie answers with a good giggle in her voice. There's nothing like a good cock mocking to make a man shy. It has the intended effect on John. He cringes and shies inward a bit.

I use one hand to hold John's cock, wrapping my hand around it. I grip it tightly. That should keep it from getting hard. A good hard squeeze does that. It just doesn't leave the cock room to swell up to its full hardness. It's a bit uncomfortable for John, too. That's okay, though. I don't feel a thing.

I put my other hand to John's balls, cupping them gently at first, just as I did Derek's. I stroke them with my thumb. John's balls feel like balls. I hadn't expected anything different. But I can also feel his cock in my other hand trying to swell against my grip. It's trying hard. I hold the tight squish, keeping it from getting hard.

Steadily John begins to wince. I hold my tight squeeze on his shaft, keeping it from swelling hard. It strains. John's face wrinkles up even more.

I quickly close my hand, squeezing his balls tightly in my grip. It's a hard squeeze, but not enough to injure him. John grunts a deep "UGH...OW!" As I do, so I know he definitely feels it.

"You filthy little boy!" I scold John in my most disapproving, and taunting, voice. "Are you so horny that you can't even behave for your penile exam? Just how long has it been since Ms. Braun's cock has been satisfied?"

"Two days, Ma'am," John answers in a nervous voice, almost blurting his answer out.

"Two days? That's all? Oh, you are some kind of weirdo horny toad!" I sigh deeply. "Well, I certainly can't do a penile exam with your cock trying to fuck my hand! Come along, I'll find some filthy thing to fix that."

I don't give John a chance to ask what I mean. I keep my tight squeezing grip on both his cock and balls. I start walking quickly towards the door.

John hurries to follow me. It's not like he has much of a choice. Any man will follow his balls anywhere. Especially when a girl has a tight enough grip on them that he thinks his balls are going with or without him. John walks a little awkwardly, keeping his legs apart as he does.

I drag him the few steps across the room. I fling the door open and drag John out into the hall. Then across the hall. I push the door of the other room open and drag John in. As he steps in, his eyes stay on me. He's too unsteady on his feet and too nervous to be looking around.

John doesn't have much of a chance to see her anyway. The corner I have Marie in is to the right of the door. As soon as we're through, I'm pulling John to the exam table. It has him moving ahead and right, putting his back to Marie. All he might see is Jill standing there glaring at something. I wonder if he thinks the cute doctor might be the thing I'm getting. I hope he does. My inner imp loves to crush those hopes.

I pull John over to the table. Keeping my grip on his balls, I firmly tell him to get up on the table. As I do, I'm already pulling his balls up, urging him to hurry up. John hurries, making it even more clumsy as he gets up. I put him on his knees, his feet hanging off the head of the table. His legs stay open, leaving plenty of room for my hands. I scold him to open them a little wider, stretching his knees to the edges of the table.

I release John and snap my finger. "Whore, get your disgusting butt over here!" I call out in a scornful voice.

Marie knows I'm talking to her. She turns and hurries over. It's John's first sight of her since I had Sophie bring her back. She's completely naked. She doesn't stall, either. She must have learned that I wouldn't tolerate that.

I point to the table. "On your hands and knees, bitch. Like a bitch!" I watch as Marie crawls up onto the table. She gets up and turns her bottom towards John and his now-stiff cock.

"You are such a filthy whore!" I scold Marie in my most disapproving voice. "I know you want fucked so badly you'll take just any old cock, but try to have at least a tiny shred of shame? Turn around!"

I have to scold Marie, in a firm and disgusted voice, into a proper position. I have her on her hands and knees. Her knees and feet spread wide, to the ends of the table. I have her back flat with the table. Her hands grip the edges of the table, her arms forward just enough to lower her shoulder and make her back flat.

A little tug on Marie's hair gets her head up. It puts her looking right at John's cock.

With my hand, I swat Marie's bare bottom. "Suck that cock, too, you dirty little bitch whore," I tell Marie.

John just stays put, but I see some surprise on his face. As if he heard what I told Marie to do. As if he's surprised Marie would let me talk to her like that. Like Diane talks to him. As if John's wondering what other cock Marie has already sucked today. There isn't one in the room.

Marie just crawls a quarter step forward and puts her lips to the tip of John's cock. She stretches her mouth wide. It's not an easy position for her to suck in. To get the cock in her mouth, she has her neck craned fully. It keeps her from moving her neck to move her head. There's nowhere left for her neck to go.

Marie starts rocking on her hands and knees. Not much, but enough for the motions to pull her head back and forth, stroking John's cock with her mouth. I can see her elbows flexing as well as if she's lifting her shoulders as well as rocking them.

Her first couple of strokes are fairly clumsy. I assume that's because she's never done it in this position before. But it doesn't take her long to fall into a smooth rhythm. A light swat to her bottom is all it takes to remind her that I expect John to get the same treatment Derek got. She focuses, slowing a little to a more leisurely pace and taking all of his cock into her mouth.

I see a few ripples flow over her stomach as she gags with the first few strokes, but after that, she gets past it. It doesn't look like John's cock is long enough to push into her throat, either. Or maybe just long enough to push the squishy tip of his cock head into it. That won't choke her like the steely shaft of it would. And Marie is not choking on it. It does look like she's close to choking, though. Too bad her lips are going flush against John's pubes. It would be amusing for me if he had a little more cock. Just enough to choke her and give me the chance to teach her to work through that, too.

The slower blow job takes a little longer to push John to climax.

He doesn't have the time. Not before Elisha comes back in, still holding Derek's hands, leading him in.

Derek's cock is stiff again. He can't hide it. The hard shaft sticks out, pushing the front of his gown up and over his cock. There isn't enough gown for his cock to stand up underneath it.

I'm not surprised. Derek seems to be a rather horny guy. Most guys his age are. I have little doubt that Elisha cleaned his asshole very thoroughly. Very tenderly, her hands more massaging than wiping. And if I know Elisha, she took every chance to touch more than his bottom. I knew she would. I didn't tell her not to. It's as close to permission as she was going to get.

Derek, however, looks very surprised. He must not have counted on his father being brought back as well. Or of seeing him naked on his knees, trying to stay still while his mom, on all fours, sucks his cock. I'll bet he never thought he'd see his parents doing anything. But he is.

It doesn't take long for Derek's eyes to settle. He has to look somewhere, and I'm keeping him moving forward, so it limits his choices. His eyes fix on Marie's breasts. They hang down under her chest, holding their fully rounded shape as they do. They're firm enough that they don't jiggle much. Much. They do jiggle a little, enough for her smallish mounds to be... enthralling for Derek. At least if he forgets whose breasts they are. Marie's nipples are still standing out hard, too.

I grab Derek's cock in a grip snug enough for him to feel it, but not to hurt him. I use it to pull him around to the foot of the table.

Marie's spread legs give Derek a very good view of her pussy. I'm sure it's the first full view he's had of her pussy. It lets him see her pussy mound and thick, plump lips. It lets him see her wide gash of a slit with the ends of her long folds sticking out. And it lets him see the thick layer of honey that clings to everything, making her entire mound glisten brightly. Even the outsides of her lips. There's no denying the sight. Marie's pussy is sopping wet now. To me, it's a sure sign that she enjoyed sucking Derek's cock. Or at least being made to suck it. Nothing that's happened today seems to have been a turn-off for Marie's pussy. And now Derek should know that, too. Even boys, notoriously dense when it comes to girls, know what a wet pussy means.

Using Derek's cock for a leash I pull him up onto the table. The short table doesn't leave him room to do any more than kneel behind her, his legs inside of her calves. And that puts the tip of his cock about two inches behind Marie's bottom. Behind her sopping wet pussy.

I swat Derek on his bottom. I see a faint flinch run over Marie as I do as if she wonders why she's not feeling the swat she just heard. But she stays focused on what she's doing. Sucking her husband's cock.

"I don't know what you've been doing with that worthless bitch Ashley, but it's pretty clear to me that both she and her pussy are utterly worthless! If she were my bitch, I'd sew that useless thing up and turn her into a eunuch slave! No one would even notice.

"Otherwise, that cock of yours wouldn't be so badly neglected that you just couldn't manage to behave long enough for a proper exam!

"Oh, well, luckily I have a cum dumpster handy." I muse aloud.

I put one hand to Derek's soft bottom. From behind, I reach my other hand between his legs to get a hold of his balls. I grip those just tightly enough to ensure that his hips will follow them. I start pushing Derek forward.

In a second or two, the tip of Derek's cock bumps against the slippery wet mound of Marie's pussy. The aim, determined mostly by their heights and the positions, is perfect. The tip of his cock head is touching the top of her slit, pressing against the narrow chasm between her loose folds, almost exactly in front of Marie's tunnel.

I keep Derek moving forward, slowly and steadily. The spongy head of his cock pushes between Marie's folds. It slides easily along on the layer of her oily-slick, hot, fresh honey. The tip finds the narrow entrance of Marie's tunnel.

I keep Derek moving, not allowing him to hesitate. His cock keeps pushing into Marie's mound as well. Quickly the tip of it starts pressing into her tight tunnel. The wider, steely hard shaft starts following it. And I keep Derek going, pushing his cock into her eagerly waiting pussy.

Marie doesn't flinch. She stays put. If anything she works to keep her bottom still and ease the way for Derek to push into her. She keeps sucking John's cock, too. And now I can see that Marie is having to concentrate to maintain the steady rhythm instead of speeding up.

It doesn't take long for every bit of Derek's short length to push into Marie's pussy. Derek purrs loud and sweetly as it does. I'm sure he can feel the fiery heat of Marie's pussy burning against his cock. I'll bet he can feel the needy tremors twitching her walls around him, too.

John stares at Marie's bottom. He watches her, a huge look of surprise on his face, as he sees that she's allowing Derek's cock to push into her pussy. He clearly did not expect her to allow that.

John doesn't dare say anything. He knows better. He stays where I have him, purring out hungry moans as Marie sucks his cock. He's been a toy long enough to understand that I've claimed ownership of all three bodies. I own them. I will do as I fancy with them. They have no say. It's not incest. Marie isn't any more Derek's mother now than she is John's wife. Marie is nothing but my whore. Mine to use. As is he and Derek. And now, apparently, I want to turn my "Marie doll" into a complete whore doll.

It doesn't take me any encouragement to get Derek going. As soon as I release him and tell him "go on, little boy, use this cum dumpster and get that disgusting horniness out of that penis," Derek starts fucking her. I quickly use my hands, now on his hips, to slow him down.

I have to scold Derek a couple of times to slow down. I tell him that I don't want him to just "dump a load," I want him to satisfy that cock well enough that he can behave long enough for his rectal exam. That means I want his cock to feel the fucking "his whore mommy" is giving it.

John watches the show. Mostly his eyes stay on Marie's bottom. It leaves him a view of the curve of her globes, and Derek's cock stroking into her.

Derek keeps his eyes down, too. It mostly has him seeing Marie's head bobbing as her shoulders rock. Of Marie's long hair tossing around with the motions. And of John's cock as Marie strokes it with her mouth. His hands rest on Marie's hips, steadying her bottom as he thrusts.

Marie is fairly quiet. That's mostly the cock filling her mouth. I hear her purring some rather urgent sweet moans when she can. I can see her quivering lightly, too. I can see a heavy coat of her honey covering Derek's cock. I'm sure it's the sluttiest Marie has ever been.

It's only a few seconds after Derek gets going that I can see that John is close to cumming. "Oh, fuck boy," I coo teasingly sweet to John. "You two teensy little penises will dump your filth in my cum dumpster at the same time. You may speak to each other only to coordinate your dumping." I grin very wide.

"Derek... I'm ready, are you?" John asks Derek without looking up from Marie's bottom. His voice trembles with the strain of holding his orgasm back. I guess Elisha had better timing than I'd thought. Any later and John would have cum before Derek got here.

"Jeez, Dad, I just got started! And the nurse is making me go slow." Derek answers.

"Hurry up!" John pleadingly blurts out.

I don't know if Derek ignores him or not. I won't let Derek speed up, and there's not much else he can do. Plus, he's recently come a few times, so he won't be so quick as John is to cum. Oh well, to bad for John!

I watch, guiding Derek's thrusts. John steadily groans louder, more urgent and pleading grunts. It's clear that he's struggling not to cum.

Luckily for John, Derek is quick. Again. This time it takes him about two, maybe two and a half minutes before I see that Derek is ready to cum, too. That's still awfully quick, especially for a third orgasm. I suspect Ashley has nicknamed him two-minute Derek, or something like that.

"Dad, I'm ready..." Derek says, a good bit of purring sweetness in his grunted voice.

I scold Derek for "being shy."

"Dad, my penis is ready to dump my filth in this cum dumpster. Will you please dump your filth with me?" Derek asks. He doesn't hesitate, either. His grunting voice is far too strained and needy for him to think about decency or modesty now.

"Yeah... on three?" John says. "One... Two..."

I release Derek's hips as John starts counting, shifting up closer to John.

"Three." John counts off.

I grab John's hips and pull him sharply back. "You don't deserve to cum in even that whore's disgusting mouth, naughty boy!" I harshly scold John.

John's cock erupts almost the instant I pull the tip of it from Marie's lips. A thick, heavy spurt of John's whitish cum explodes from the tip. It hits Marie on the bridge of her nose, slowly flowing down her nose and down the sides of her nose to her cheeks.

Derek grunts with release. With my hands no longer steadying his hips, His cock thrusts sharply into Marie's pussy. I have no doubt that Derek is cumming, too. Only he gets to cum into Marie's pussy.

John's cock keeps exploding, squirting more and more streams of cum onto Marie's face. Almost all of it sticks to her face, slowly oozing down and covering more. A few drops fall and land on the table. Derek steadily thrusts into her pussy, each stroke more powerful than the last. His thrusts are hard enough to knock Marie's body a little. Enough that it tosses her silky fine hair about lightly. Enough that a few strands of that hair bounce against her face, getting stuck in John's cum and clinging.

It takes them both a little over half a minute to finish cumming. As soon as I notice that Derek is done and slowing down, I nudge his hips back, pulling his sloppy cock from Marie's even sloppier pussy. After a second, a good-sized puddle of Derek's cum mixed with Marie's honey falls from her folds and drops down to the table.

"Elisha put this cum dumpster back in the corner. That's where whores belong, on the corner!"

Elisha comes over to get Marie and walks her back to the corner she was in.

"Good, now maybe those two penises will stay soft long enough for you disgusting boys to get your rectal exams," I say.

Chapter Six - Fucking Daddy

Now I know that I need to waste a little time. Derek's cock has been well-used this afternoon. And finally, it's soft again. It never went soft while his bottom was filled with the enema. That's an interesting fact that I've taken note of. But now that his bottom is empty and his cock tended to, it's gone fully soft.

As has John's cock. And John has only had a single blow job from Marie and nothing more today. I guess his cock isn't as energetic as Derek's. Soft, neither cock is big. Both look rather small to me. Both are about two inches long, and maybe 1/2" across. Both hang down limp over their balls.

1...45678...10