The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It leaves me free to slip over to the cabinets and start finding stuff. Unlike my cabinets, Jill's are stocked for actual medical procedures. It takes me a few seconds to find what I'm after. I get out an IV bag filled with saline. It already has a length of tubing attached to it that's about six feet long. And I find an enema nozzle. But it's just a standard, generic one that's about as thick as a pencil and four inches long. Shorter than the ones I prefer to use, but it will do just fine. It doesn't take me but a second to thread the nozzle onto the end of the tubing. And I can do it all behind Derek's back, so he doesn't see what I'm doing.

I carry it over. I give Jill a quick nod so that she knows it's time for her to stop wasting time. She does, immediately taking a short step back. Jill has been my toy for a while now. Long enough that with a single glace she knows what I'm going to do.

"Derek, you be a good boy and just lie still. We'll give you a nice enema to clean your rectum out for a very thorough in-depth exam." I use my reassuringly sweet voice. I'm sure I do anything but reassure him, though. I'm not trying to be comforting. Just to sound like it.

Before Derek can say anything, my gloved hand is on his top cheek. It's definitely soft and squishy. I'd say it's a little spongier than Marie's were. And a lot hairier! Yuck! I never liked hairy butts. Not that it matters, these are Diane's toys. This is just a favor to her. But there wouldn't be a place in my toybox for Derek.

Especially not once I look over his hips and down at his cock. It's fully soft now. Floppy, it's no more than about 2" long and 1/2" thick, but it is circumcised to show off a nice, light pink head. It hangs down, its tip trying to reach the table he's lying on.

With his cheek lifted, Derek starts fidgeting. He doesn't squirm much, but there's a good bit of nervousness to it. His crack, now stretched wide, is just as hairy as his cheeks are. The fur does thin out, but it also goes all the way to the ring of his asshole. His ring isn't very big, no bigger than a penny. It's light pink, almost the same shade as the head of his cock. It's cinched tightly now. It puckers out just a tiny bit, too. The fur covers his crack all the way up to the pink puckered ring. That's the only thing I can see that's not covered with it.

I put the tip of the nozzle to the center of his asshole, pressing it gently against the dark little squiggly point at the center. Then I press.

"UH!" Derek more squeals a nervous whine than grunts as the thin tube of the nozzle pushes into his tight and unwelcoming asshole. It doesn't take a full second for me to slip the full length of the short nozzle into his bottom. I hold it in place. Derek fidgets a little more nervously.

"Derek, you will be a big boy for me. I'm not asking. I'm telling you. You are going to behave. You will lie still while your rectum fills up with the enema. It would be a shame to have to do this more than once until you decide to be a good boy for your nurse." I tell him in a soft, sugary, and very firm voice.

I quickly flip the clamp off the tubing. It lets the saline, little more than sterile water, begin to flow. Down the tube, through the nozzle, and right into Derek's bottom.

"OOH!" Derek squeals out. His squeal isn't uncomfortable yet, just very nervous. The first drops of the enema must have made it into his bowels. The enema will feel icy to him as its room temperature drops land on his 98-degree insides.

"Marie, why don't you try being a good mommy and hold your little boy's hands?" I tell Marie with a touch of scorn in my voice, as if it's something she should have already been doing. She takes Derek's hands. In a couple of seconds, Derek is gripping her hands rather firmly.

"UH!" Derek grunts, this time with a bit of strain in his voice. It's an unwarranted strain, at least in my opinion. He doesn't have more than three ounces or so of the saline in his bottom. That's nowhere near enough for it to be uncomfortable yet. It's just enough for him to start feeling the fluid filling his rectum and forcing it to begin stretching.

"UH!" Derek grunts again with a little more strain and nervousness in his voice. "How much more do I have to take, nurse?" Derek blurts out a very anxious question. "I really need to go... NOW!"

"No," I tell Derek in my firmest voice. "Stop acting like a baby and be a big boy. Behave!"

Derek grunts again. And then again, each time with a little more discomfort in his voice.

"UH!... OH, NURSE! I HAVE TO GO NOW!" Derek squeals out rather nervously. He starts fidgeting hard, squirming around, his feet and legs wiggling. "UH!"

Derek gets up to about six ounces. It's not much more than a disposable drug store enema would have filled him. It's definitely not enough to have him feeling really uncomfortable yet. But it does have his attention. I'm sure he can feel the slight, and growing, pressure in his bowels now. I'm sure he feels an urge to get to the toilet stronger than he's ever felt before. That's just because he's fuller than he'll naturally allow himself to get before emptying. But nowhere near filled to his capacity yet.

"Oh. OW!" Derek cries out. At the same instant he cries out, his cock suddenly sprouts to full hardness. Derek lies on his side; his waist bent a full 90 degrees and his calves tucked back with his knees bent about ⅔ of the way. That's what it took to get him on the pediatric table. It has his cock, and a pair of fairly ample balls, dangling down in front of his pubes and against the tops of his thighs. Or did. Now that cock stands up straight and rigid, sticking out about halfway between his thighs and stomach.

Unfortunately for Derek, it lets me see his cock at its full stiffness. I wouldn't exactly nickname him "Mr. Ed." More like "Shorty." His cock is barely up to the five-inch mark, or so I guess. I'll measure it later and publicly let everyone know just how inadequately it measures up. Five inches is the average mark. I'd say he's just short of that. Nor is his cock thick. I would bet it's not even a full inch across. I suddenly have pity for Ashley. Poor girl. A girl just needs more cock than Derek has to really satisfy her.

"UH!... UH, OW!" Derek grunts out again, each squeal growing a little more pleading, nervous, and strained than the one before it. He fidgets a little more energetically, too. I guess he doesn't know that fidgeting, or any movement, is just making his bowels more uncomfortable. Oh, well. It won't hurt him.

He manages to take another ounce or so, not quite up to the halfway point of the enema before he blurts out, "NURSE, PLEASE! I CAN'T WAIT!" Unfortunately for Derek, as he's crying out for mercy, his cock starts twitching. At first, the twitches are faint. But it doesn't take long for them to grow more and more powerful. Until there's no missing his cock as it almost jumps up with every twitch.

"Derek! You ought to be ashamed of yourself! Stop acting like some filthy creepy pervert. There's no reason for you to have an erection now!" I scold Derek with a good bit of disapproval in my voice. I've gotten good at making it sound like I disapprove of anything.

Derek blushes. He cringes a little, too. His cock keeps on twitching eagerly. He fidgets a little more, his bottom still slowly filling with the enema.

I give Derek about a minute, ignoring his little whines. His cock is still as stiff as ever. "Derek," I tell him in my firmest voice. "I thought you didn't like this. We can't do your rectal exam while your penis is erect. You'll just have to lie there and wait until you get those filthy thoughts out of your creepy mind, little boy."

Derek fidgets. He grunts out some rather strained groans. His hands grip Marie's even tighter. "PLEASE, NURSE!" He cries out, his voice a desperate plea. "I'M GOING TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT! PLEASE, NURSE, I HAVE TO GO NOW!"

"No," I tell Derek in my firmest voice. "You will lie there until we've done your rectal examination. Fully. And I can't do that while your penis is erect. So, get those filthy thoughts out of your creepy mind."

"I'M NOT THINKING THEM, NURSE! I DON'T KNOW WHY MY DICK IS HARD! IT HURTS, IT'S TOO BIG!"

"You're fine. Stop whining like a little baby," I tell him very disapprovingly. I wave Elisha over. Then I tell her nothing, leaving her standing there and just watching Derek. It doesn't take long for her young eyes to wander to his hard-twitching cock.

"Well, doc? Ever seen this before?" I ask Jill as if I have no clue what's happening.

Jill doesn't need a cue. "I'd say he's just too horny for his erection to fade," Jill answers with a little grin on her face. It's like, DUH. That's kind of obvious.

"Oh, is that it, Derek? Are you horny now?"

Derek rolls his head a little so that his eyes are more down toward the table under him. "Yes, nurse," He answers softly as if he'd rather do anything but admit it.

"Then you have a real problem, Derek. We don't allow masturbation in here. And none of us can help you out, that would be so unprofessional! Try thinking about something that doesn't arouse you. While you do that, I'll just let the enema keep going."

"Uh...uh...Uh..." Derek groans, almost sobbing. His cock twitches just a tiny bit more eagerly now. It keeps twitching. And twitching. Derek groans loudly, a bit of real strain in his voice now. He's taken about twelve ounces of the enema into his bottom now. That's enough that he's really feeling it now. Feeling a hard pressure against the inside of his tightly clenched asshole as it strains to hold in the torrent. Feels it all through his bowels, as the thin walls of his rectum begin pulling taut as they're stretched, likely further than ever before. It's like the worst urge imaginable to use the toilet. And soon, if I don't stop the flow, he'll start feeling a few light cramps just behind his pubes.

Finally, I see a tiny bit of a sparkle at the tip of his cock. It's not big, but it's definitely glittery and bright. I can see the sticky wetness, too. I know that a tiny droplet of his cum has leaked from the tip of his shaft and now clings to the tip of his cock. It's evidence that he's as aroused as he can get. He's going in the wrong direction. Instead of turning himself off, he's getting more turned on. Derek must really like enemas. I wonder if I should tell Ashley that...

"Derek... You're going to be lying there all day at the rate you're going."

"I'm sorry, nurse! I'm trying!"

"Well, you're not doing very well at it. Would you like a little help?"

"Yes, nurse, please help me!"

"Help you what, Derek?"

"Please help me make my dick go soft, nurse!"

"I don't really see how that's going to happen unless you cum, do you?"

"No, nurse..." Derek shamefully admits.

"Would you like to cum, then?"

"Yes, nurse!" Derek blurts out, his voice strained, but now with a slightly happy and hopeful note to it.

"Oh, that penis would really like to be stroked and made to cum, wouldn't it, Derek?"

"Yes, nurse, please, help me!"

"We can't, Derek. It's unprofessional. We could lose our nurses' licenses for that! There's no one here to help you..." I smirk wide. "except your mommy, that is. She's the only one who's allowed to stroke your penis and make it cum. Do you want her to help you, so you don't have to wait forever?"

"YES!" Derek blurts out, his voice equally disgusted and eager. His plea more than slightly desperate, too. "PLEASE, MOM, PLEASE! THIS IS TORTURE! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LIE HERE ANY LONGER! PLEASE, MOM, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" Derek cries out, his voice a mixture of reluctance and hope, as he begs her.

"Elisha, take Derek's hand for her. Don't let him touch himself like some filthy pervert."

"Yes, Miss Nurse," Elisha says very politely. She reaches down to Derek's hands. Elisha almost has to push Marie's hands out of Derek's. I think it's mostly Derek's hard grip on Marie's hands. He's not letting up. But Elisha is able to slip her hands into Derek's pushing Marie's hands free as she does.

It leaves Marie's hands with nothing to do. Marie stands there, cringing. She looks away, turning her head and finding a blank wall to stare at while Derek goes on crying out his please with growing desperation for her to stroke his cock.

I have one hand free. I'm still holding the enema nozzle with one hand to keep it from slipping out of Derek's bottom. I use that free hand, moving quickly, to grab Marie's wrist and pull her hand to Derek's pubes. I release her hand just above Derek's hard-twitching cock. His cock jumps up, bumping against the palm of her hand. Marie tries to pull her hand back, but I hold it still.

Derek's cock twitches again, knocking against the palm of Marie's hand again. This time Marie reluctantly closes her finger around Derek's thin shaft. She avoids looking anywhere near Derek, and more so towards his cock.

She starts stroking it slowly, her motions clumsy. As if she doesn't want to be doing it but feels that she doesn't have a choice.

"Derek, be polite. Thank your mommy."

"THANK YOU, MOM! THANK YOU FOR STROKING MY DICK, MOM!" Derek tells her. As his bottom continues filling, the pressure in his bowels growing, his urgent need for the toilet grown even faster, he's forgotten about shame. Or decency. Or morals. I'm sure he has only two thoughts in his brain now: to cum and to empty his bottom. Caring about what we might think of him doesn't even enter into his mind. Just relief.

"Marie, stop being such a bitch!" I tell Marie in a firm voice. I reach my hand over Derek's hip and put it atop Marie's hand. I use my hand to nudge Marie to wrap her finger lightly, but snugly, around his shaft. Then I start her stroking her son's cock with a smooth, flowing motion that has her hand gliding along the full length of his cock.

Standing up at Derek's head puts Marie at an unusual angle to stroke his cock. As does Derek lying on his side. It has her palm lying over the right side of his cock with her thumb towards the head of it, and her finger under it, along what's usually the left side of it. It lets the flat side of her hand go all the way down to the root of his cock and bump lightly against his pubes as she strokes it.

"UH... oh, OOOHHHH!" Derek purrs out the sweetest moan between hard grunts. He grips Elisha's hands even tighter now. "Oh... OOHHH... thank you, mom! Thank you! Please don't stop, I'm about to cum! Please don't stop!"

"Is that good, Derek?"

"YES! NURSE!" Derek blurts out. "It's incredible, nurse! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

I make Marie turn her head and look at Derek's cock. I want her to see what she's doing. I know she can feel his steely shaft snapping against her hand as it twitches. I want her to see it, too. It's twitching hard enough that, even with her gentle grip on it, I can see it moving.

I motion Sophie over with my head. I tell her quietly to hold onto Derek's legs. Sophie reaches over and gets a firm grip on his legs.

It's none too soon, either. "UHHHHH-GGHHH" Derek cries out, his voice deep and primal. I see the snap of his hips as his instincts want to thrust his cock into a pussy. His hips snap but move only slightly. Sophie holds his legs, keeping Derek somewhat still.

Derek's cock explodes. It spurts a thick stream of his whitish cum straight out the tip. It misses Marie. It shoots up, following the aim of his cock, towards his shoulders, and out towards the edge of the table. It almost makes up to the level of his shoulders, too. Then it lands on the table, making a puddle of gooeyness. The next spurt is already erupting from the tip of his crisply twitching cock, shooting up to follow the first.

A hard look from me tells Marie to keep going. I want her to keep stroking Derek's cock until he's finished. Until his cock has spurted every bit of his cum. The first several spurts all land on the paper covering the table under him. The last few spurts more fall from his cock rather than shoot out. Those cling to the tip as well, getting his cum onto Marie's hand with every stroke. Then her stroking hand smears the cum all over his cock.

When Derek's cock finally stops spurting, I tell Marie that she can stop now. And I tell Derek to thank his mommy very politely for helping him.

"Thanks, mom, for making me cum... You're very good at it, mom," He shamefully tells Marie. It makes Marie blush.

Derek's cock is still stiff, standing out straight from his pubes. Only now it's covered with a drying coat of his sticky cum, too.

I leave Derek lying there. "Good boy! Now that you've ejaculated, there's no reason for your penis to stay erect, is there?"

"No, nurse,"

"Then we'll just wait while it softens up and then we'll give you a very thorough rectal exam." I flip the clamp on the tubing closed as I taunt Derek. He has about half of the bag, about sixteen ounces of the saline in his bowels. That's how much he was always going to get. It's what I like to give.

Chapter Four - A Worthless Filthy Whore

Derek lies on his side. He breathes deep, well satisfied breaths. But those breaths are also fast and strained. He fidgets slightly as well.

Marie stands where I put her, up by Derek's head. She shies back a few inches now. Once allowed to, she quickly took her hand from Derek's cock. Now she holds that hand down and well away from her body.

Elisha stands next to Marie, still holding Derek's hands and mostly peeking at his cock. It's staying stiff, taking its time softening.

Jill stays where she's been, behind Derek's shoulders. I'm pretty sure she watched Derek cum, too.

Sophie is still holding Derek's legs, keeping them fairly still as he lies there.

I start slowly easing the enema nozzle from Derek's bottom. It doesn't take long for the short tip to slip from his very tightly clenched ring. I'm sure Derek feels the thin shaft pulled from his bottom. I'll bet he's thinking that maybe now he'll get the relief he's after. He'll be allowed to go empty his bottom.

I see no reason to make the enema easy for Derek. Especially not after the way it made his cock so hard. He might hate it, but his cock clearly loves it. That doesn't surprise me. I only wonder if it's the pressure against the back of his prostate that excited him, or just the submissiveness of lying there and enduring it while being told he's not allowed to relieve the discomfort. Or both.

"Derek," I tell him in a rather firm voice. I wave my hand, signaling Sophie to release Derek's legs. "Are you ready to go to the little boys' room now?"

"Yes, Nurse!" Derek answers rather enthusiastically.

"Stand up, then," I tell Derek. "Newbie, you can hold his hands for him," I tell Elisha. "Newbie" is short for "Newbie slut bitch" the nickname I gave her. But it could also be a generic reference to the new nurse in the office. It's generic enough that it doesn't give away that this isn't just a trip to the doctor's office. Of course, Marie masturbating him on the exam table should have, but something tells me these two haven't thought that clearly yet.

Derek groans out loudly as he starts moving. It shifts the angle of his waist, and that shifts his bowels around inside his body. Any little movement of his bowels sends a light cramp slicing through his insides, just behind his pubes. It's not bad, but it will definitely get his attention. And remind him just how full his straining bowels are. As if the pressure wanting to explode from his asshole isn't already reminding him.

Elisha holds his hands, but she also tries to help Derek get up. From his position, he rolls to his back, then Elisha helps him to sit up. The table is short enough that it leaves his legs dangling over the side. He slowly, groaning loudly, scoots off the edge and onto his feet.

I know Derek is only thinking of running to the toilet now. So, I stop him there. "Before you go, just let me check on those testicles first," I tell Derek with a little smirking grin on my face. And in a too-sweet voice.