The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill doesn't hesitate to take that off, either. It bares her breasts. She makes no effort to cover them as she folds her bra up and hands that to me as well, leaving her nude from the waist up. She looks good on her knees, in jeans, and with her breasts bare. I say nothing. Jill puts her hands behind her again, letting me see those breasts.

Jill is a solid 34-B cup. Her breasts are firm and well-rounded. And not just for her age. They rise off her chest like half melons, almost fully rounded. But now that they're free of the constraining bra, they angle outward slightly giving her a wide V of cleavage.

Each rounded mound is topped with a wide ring of deep pink. And each ring has an equally wide and dark nipple centered in it. Her nipples are rock hard already, standing up almost a full 1/4" from the rounded tips of those mounds. They have fully rounded tips of their own, but they also have straight sides to them. They look, to me, like tiny rods rising up. Just rods that have rounded tips to them.

And now I can see half of Jill's body. She has lean shoulders that just slightly show the outlines of her collar bones. She has a flat stomach under it, but there is a slight looseness to the flesh of her stomach. Not enough for it to sag even a fraction of an inch. Just enough for it to look as if it's lost some of its elasticity. There's also a faint surgical scar on her stomach, from her navel down about two inches. It ends well above her pubes. I don't know what that's from but being a student nurse, I can guess that it was intestinal by the position of it. Too high for anything "female" and too well centered for anything like an appendectomy or gall bladder. It's light and well-faded, so it's at least ten, maybe 20 years old. Barely noticeable. But maybe what loosened that skin up a bit. None of the rest of her skin has loosened yet.

"Shoes, slut," I tell Jill.

In a way, this is a first for Jill. I've never made her strip on her knees before. Usually, I have my toys strip on their feet like normal humans. But Jill discovers that she can easily reach her sneakers now. Her hands aren't far from them anyway, not with her bottom between her heels. She fumbles badly as she tries to untie them without being able to see them. It's not easy with them upside-down, the tops of her feet against the floor instead of the soles, either. But, after a minute or so, Jill gets them off and hands them over. I call for her socks next. She gets those off a little easier.

It leaves me just her jeans and panties to call for. I'm sure Jill is already wondering how she'll get those off while on her knees. I know it's not going to be easy. Loose jeans would be a little easier, too. Oh, well. Too bad for Jill. I call for her jeans.

I stand over her and watch as she unbuttons and unzips them. Then I watch, almost laughing at her, as she struggles to wiggle them down off her narrow hips and over her bottom. Then she has no choice but to lift her thighs up slightly. They're pressed firmly against the backside of her calves and there's no way those jeans are coming down without her lifting them slightly. She tries to squirm up quickly, so I won't notice her cheating. I do, but I don't say anything because I know she has no choice. Jill has to raise her knees up a hair to work the jeans over them. Then she struggles them down her calves and over her feet. She folds them and hands them to me.

Jill's panties come down the same way. They're minimalist, little more than a small triangle of silk that covers her pubes and flows down over her mound. They even have a spaghetti strap around her hips. But they are trimmed with lace. And they're no bigger in the back than they are in the front.

Jill has a firm, fairly well-rounded bottom. She has cheeks that are full, but firmly spongy. They have a defined rounded arc to their bottoms. Their inside edges touch each other enough to fully close off her crack, but not so much as to make it look like they're pressed against each other. More as if they're just lying against each other.

In front, Jill has flat, smoothly shaven pubes. There, her skin is taut. And she has a fairly flat mound between her lean thighs. Despite its flatness, I can still make out the top of the fine line of her slit.

And Now Jill is mostly nude on her knees. It's how I want her. It's how a slut should be. All she has on is her watch and wedding ring. I imagine that she didn't wear anything more today, knowing that I'd make her take it off anyway. But today I don't tell her to take it off.

Instead, I point Jill to the pile of her clothes and tell her to pick it up and follow me. There are five exam rooms in the office, about as many as a single doctor can utilize. Three are generic pediatric rooms. One has slightly larger equipment in it, for larger patients. The last is set up for infants. I lead her to the infant's room, the one I know we won't be using for anything. Everything here is just too small. Even the table. That exam table isn't much bigger than an end table, or so it looks.

I lead Jill in there. I've thought about teasing Jill before the others arrive, but now that I think about it, I doubt I have the time for too much of a tease. I don't want to leave the others sitting in the waiting room for too long. It's not as if the receptionist is out there. Other than Jill there's no one here today. It's why I picked today. I know Jill doesn't want anyone else to see this scene!

"Listen to me carefully, you stupid slut," I tell Jill. "You have a 12:30 appointment. A little boy needs a very complete physical. He doesn't know what a filthy slut you are, so try not to act too slutty around him, OK, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers.

"Good. Slave and Newbie here will be your nurses today. Consider me... an RNP today." I tell Jill.

I'm sure she's noticed Sophie and Elisha following me around. Elisha was already at my apartment. Saturday is her day to come. She's an 18-year-old college student from Georgia. Her father asked me to look after her while she's in Mobile for college. It didn't take me long to figure out that he meant far more than making sure she studied. Nor did it take me long to realize that Elisha wanted that much, and even more. I try to see her once or twice during the week. And then on Saturdays, she comes over to my apartment and spends the day learning to serve obediently. Just like Paige, my live-in house-slave. Naked. On her knees. Elisha doesn't ever get any clothes in my apartment. Just a pair of police-issue leg irons for her ankles and a hot pink collar for her neck.

I gave her clothes for the ride to Evergreen, though. I kind of had to. I turn to Elisha and Sophie and tell both to strip as well. Both immediately start taking their clothes off and folding them neatly. A minute later I have the two of them standing beside Jill in a line. Neither Sophie nor Elisha has any more of an idea of what I have in mind than Jill does.

I tell Jill to "dress these slaves up like proper nurses." I know Jill has a linen closet full of extra scrubs and such. Since it is a pediatrician's office, all of them are decorated with cartoon characters. I have my own on. Mine are just plain crimson with "USA Health" embroidered on them. They're the same ones I wear when interning at the hospital. Around here, USA Health is well known. They have a small community hospital in Evergreen, the only one in the county, and most of their patients end up getting transferred to USA hospital in Mobile anyway. There could be 1000 reasons why someone from USA was working in this office.

Once Jill has found both Sophie and Elisha a set of scrubs that fits, and a few other accessories like stethoscopes to make them look rather "nursey," I tell Sophie to find some scrubs for Jill. Then all three have cartoon scrubs on. Sophie and Elisha in Sponge Bob, Jill in Big Bird. Works for me.

I lead everyone out to the reception desk, behind the closed window from the waiting room. Then we wait. Luckily, it's not long before Marie arrives, Derek following her in. And to my surprise, John tagging along as well. I thought Diane would tell him not to come. Or summon him herself. I thought she was just sending Marie and Derek.

I open the window and greet them in the usual fashion. I hand them a stack of forms to fill out and ask for their insurance card. I don't see any reason why Jill can't bill for a check-up. She deserves it more than the insurance company does! Luckily for me, Jill's receptionist left a few clipboards set up with the new patient forms on them. It saved Jill the trouble of finding them. I copy their insurance card wondering if Jill will dare to submit a bill. I decide she won't. She won't want to run the risk of her office manager asking about this check-up. I'll make sure it's done for Jill.

Chapter Two - The Patient And His Mommy

Sophie is almost a certified vet tech. She has a week of classes left. Since she has a solid A average, I'm sure that week won't affect her graduating. Or getting her certificate. It's as close to a nurse as I have here, other than me, and I have something else to do. Sophie and Elisha get to be the nurses today. I just hope Derek doesn't notice that they're clueless nurses.

I tell Sophie to "play nurse and not a naughty nurse." I tell her to go get Derek and take him to exam two. And I give Sophie very detailed instructions on how to get Derek ready for his physical. I know she'll follow them exactingly.

Then I stay with Elisha and Jill in the office area and watch through a cracked door as Sophie goes to the waiting room and calls Derek's name. Derek stands up and starts walking to Sophie. I know his eyes are on Sophie, too. She's his age and rather pretty. Most guys do look at Sophie. Many look even closer once they find out she's not opposed to being with another girl, too. But Derek doesn't have a clue about that. None of them have a clue that this is anything more than a checkup for Derek.

Marie starts to get up as well. I thought she might. Sophie quickly tells Marie to wait here. Someone will be out to talk to her shortly. Derek is a big boy; he might be more comfortable without mommy. Marie sits back down. John never even started to get up.

Sophie walks Derek back to the exam room. I've told her to have Derek change into a gown and nothing but. Then to get his height and weight. Derek can sit on the table and wait for "the doctor" after that. I figure that will take Sophie a few minutes.

While Sophie is doing that, I'm telling Jill what I want her to do. Derek will be getting a full, a real, check-up. There's no sense in wasting the appointment! Jill is to take her time and be very thorough. She's to drag the exam out until I come in and tell her otherwise. She's to examine everything except his cock, balls, and bottom. Those are to be left untouched until I come in.

It's about ten minutes before Sophie comes out of the exam room. As I've told her to, she comes right back to the office and tells me that Derek is ready for "Dr. Slut." She also tells me that Derek is 5'11" and weighs 192 pounds.

I tell Elisha that she's to be Jill's nurse for a few minutes. And I warn Jill that Elisha has no idea about nursing. She might know what a band-aid is, but don't expect anything more from her. And don't let Derek figure out that Elisha isn't a real nurse. Jill can get creative to make sure he doesn't notice that Elisha can't tell a stethoscope from a microscope. Or something like that. Then again, Elisha is a graphic design major. Not exactly a health care field. But she'll have to do.

I go to exam room three. It's one of the generic pediatric exam rooms. I tell Sophie to go ask Marie to come back and talk to me. As I'm slipping into the exam room, I see Sophie opening the door to the waiting room. As soon as I have Marie in the exam room, Jill is supposed to go take care of Derek. Elisha will tell me if Jill doesn't follow my directions exactly, too.

It's only about a minute before Sophie leads Marie into the exam room. "This is Miss Rodgers, she's our nurse practitioner. That's like in between a doctor and a nurse." Sophie introduces me to Marie.

"Hello... I assume you know that Ms. Braun asked us to give Derek a complete physical?" I greet Marie.

Marie looks to be about 5'6" to me. And about 140 pounds, give or take a little. With a loose-fitting blouse on it's not so easy for me to guess. But I'm close. I've had enough practice guessing.

Marie has long medium blond hair. It's silky and fine, hanging down straight to the bottom of her shoulder blades. It frames a face that's just slightly on the oval side, but also has smooth and rounded flowing lines to it. She has green eyes. She has a decidedly average nose, neither long nor short and neither wide nor narrow. It has rounded lines, too, except along the top where it has a flat line. Marie also has a wide mouth framed with moderately full and soft lips. I can see a few wrinkle lines around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth when she tries to fake a smile. But it's not bad for a woman her age.

Mostly what I notice is how heavily her makeup is applied. She has bright blue eye shadow on. It matches her blouse nicely. She has on bright, deep red lipstick that keeps me from seeing the natural color of her lips. She has on enough base and powder that I can't really see the skin under it. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few spots of cover-up under that powder, too. It's not bad, not as trashy as a whore's makeup. It's more like a woman overcompensating and trying her hardest to look good. Overdoing it just a little, too.

Marie tells me that she does. She doesn't ask me why Diane wanted it. I figure with Diane having owned John for so long, Marie has learned not to bother asking the why. Diane would never explain anything. Marie must just assume we won't here, either. And I wouldn't. But I thought she might ask me.

I ask Marie several questions about Derek. Benign ones, the same ones any nurse would ask a mother about a young boy she'd brought into the pediatrician. Marie answers them all readily. They have the desired effect of quickly putting Marie at ease.

"I understand that you're concerned about Derek's sexual experimentation with Ashley..." I ask Marie. "Have you seen some kind of injury or anything?"

"No, I haven't..." Marie admits with a slight trace of reluctance in her voice. It's as if she wishes she could say there was. Wishes that there was some visible reason to come between him and Ashley.

"Has Derek been having an issue being satisfied with her? Does he climax?"

"I... don't think there have been any problems... he's never said..." Marie sounds slightly lost as if she never imagined that we might ask anything like that. Despite what she told Diane.

I ask her a few more questions. I really don't care about the answers to any of them. I just want her to think that Diane asked us to look into it. It wouldn't matter anyway. It's soon clear to me that Marie's impressions are based on two scenes that she saw. Neither of which Derek knows she saw. And neither of which Derek is willing to talk to her about. Duh.

The first scene she peeked through a door that was ajar. Derek was standing, bent over, while Ashley spanked him with her hand. Boring, in my opinion. Ashley had her clothes on. Derek didn't. But he was clearly liking it, despite the noise he was making.

The second scene Marie glimpsed had Derek on his knees. Nude. Ashley had her clothes on then, too. She had a tie around his neck as if it were a leash. And Derek was saying "yes, Miss Ashley" to something. Boring, to me. It's like something they saw in a BS porno movie and were just reenacting. It does make me agree with Diane's opinion that Ashley is clueless.

And now it's time for the hardest part of the session. For me, that is. I have to make up a reason to do more than just ask Marie a few questions. Worse, it has to be a believable reason for Marie. I decide to go with something unrelated to the topic of sex. It will be much more believable.

I tell Marie that we've noticed Derek showing some minor signs of "improper nutrition," as if he's been eating a diet heavily slanted towards junk food. Also known, on campus, as just plain "food." College students aren't known for the best nutritional choices. Ramen constitutes an entire food group, as do pizza, burgers, and wings. I ask if Marie has been preparing supper for her family as a proper wife does. Marie tells me that she does, and that Derek almost always eats with them.

I figured that would be the answer. Marie is a housewife, not a working woman. And I know Diane prefers that her toys have a traditional family life when the wife doesn't work. She likes those wives doing things like that.

"Well... either Derek has been cheating a lot, or there's something wrong with the food you've been using. That can happen. Sometimes grocery stores just buy the cheapest things and overprice them to make you think they're good.

"There's really only one way to be certain," I tell Marie. As I do I put my hand to her back and start nudging her towards the exam table. She starts moving, but I can see her wondering what's happening. "I'll need a stool sample from someone else in the house for comparison. You wouldn't mind donating to help us keep Derek healthy, would you, Marie?" I ask with a slight taunt in voice, as if I'm daring her to say no.

It really leaves Marie little choice but to agree. What kind of a mother would object? Or so Marie must be thinking. She starts stuttering as I nudge her right up to the table. "I guess so..." Marie sounds reluctant and surprised. I'm sure she's thinking of a reason to object, but she can't come up with one. Even though she's never heard of such a thing before.

I put both hands to Marie's hips. "Great, it will only take a second. Just hop up on this table." I tell Marie.

Marie starts hesitantly climbing up on the table. It's really too small for an adult patient. It's made for kids about 10 years old. Jill only has one room with a full-sized table, and I've decided that one will stay empty today.

She turns and uses her hands to lift her hips up a little to scoot her bottom onto the table. Then Marie just sort of hesitates, as if she's growing more and more reluctant to move off her bottom. And as if she's unsure how she's expected to lie on the smallish table.

I put my hands to Marie's shoulders and gently, but firmly, guide her as I nudge her to lie on her side. I put her head close to one end of the table. I take hold of Marie's legs and move them, bending her waist a full ninety degrees. Then I take hold of her feet and bring them back, bend her knees about 45 degrees. I have to in order to get her feet on the table.

Marie lies, fidgeting about as if trying to get comfortable. I doubt she'll ever get comfortable. She looks to be too nervous to me. "Nurse, bring me a collection kit," I tell Sophie. She's seen enough of them to know what to get. I keep a few in the playroom at home, just in case I might want one for some tease.

While Sophie, my nurse this afternoon, is finding one in Jill's cabinets, I put my hands to the front of the waistband of Marie's slacks. She's wearing a pair of loose-fitting khaki slacks today with a nice light blue flora print blouse over them. It's casual, but it's also higher end. Something a wealthier woman would wear.

"Now you just relax, Marie, I'll do everything, and this will only take a few seconds, okay..." I tell Marie in a rather soft and reassuring voice. As I do, I'm already unbuttoning her slacks for her. I doubt Marie is realizing that this isn't the way things happen at a doctor's office. They don't take your clothes off for you, except in a trauma center where they're likely to cut them off. I doubt Marie is thinking about much at all. She seems occupied fidgeting and showing off how uneasy she is. I'll keep going quickly. It won't give Marie any time to think about what's going on.