The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie, however, hasn't been allowed to cum yet. It leaves her with a rather sloppy, wet, and now messy, pussy. It leaves her mound glistening brightly, sparkling, between her legs. With her puffy mound, I can see enough of her thick lips to see that they're well-coated with her honey. As are the creases of her thighs.

I did promise the men a thorough rectal exam. That sounds like as good of a way to waste time as anything. And I'm confident, or at least mostly confident, that at least Derek will find it exciting. If his cock is willing to work again. That's kind of a gamble. Four orgasms in one afternoon is a lot for a man. I have no doubt that Ashley hasn't given him anything close to four in one day before. I'm even more sure that Derek doesn't mind them.

I have all three of them stand facing the table. I put Marie in the middle of the line, telling her that since she has been such a whore, there's no reason why she can't join the men for their exam. It's not as if her comfort matters to anyone, and that's a fact I repeatedly remind her of.

It has them all standing rather close together. It's the shortness of the pediatric-sized table. Not quite touching each other, but fairly close to it. And that's how I want them.

I have the three of them lean over the table, lying their chests flat on the top. And I tell them all to keep their arms at their sides. No holding onto anything. I even have them all turn their heads to lie on their left cheeks. It has them all facing the same direction, looking at the back of a head instead of facing each other.

I tell Jill that she's to do their exams. She is an actual M.D. so it's fitting that she does something. I whisper instructions to her telling her that I want them to be long exams. And very "sweet" exams. Jill knows what I want to be done. And it gives me a few minutes break.

I have Jill start with John. She doesn't bother spreading his loose cheeks. She just pushed her gloved, and lubricated, finger into his crack. John grunts hard as she pushes it through his asshole, too. Then he grunts again as she curls her finger back inside of him so that she can feel his prostate.

Jill takes her time and then some. I stand back, watching. It's not long, maybe about ten seconds, until I see John's cock slowly coming back to life. In under a minute, by the time Jill finishes his exam, his cock is standing straight down from his bent waist. It's fully hard again, too.

Jill moves along to Marie, changing her glove between patients. That's a courtesy I wouldn't have given them. While women don't have a prostate, Jill is still able to tease Marie. She can press her finger down gently against the backside of Marie's pussy walls. Marie grunts hard as Jill pushes into her tight asshole, but by the end of the exam, Marie is breathing out needy purrs. I'm sure Jill can feel the heat in Marie's pussy. And some twitches shooting through those walls. Marie's purrs tell me that her pussy is quite eager for some attention.

And then it's Derek's turn. I know he's been waiting rather uncomfortably-anxiously for his. I've seen him flinch every time one of his parents grunted. I'm sure that was Derek imagining their discomfort. Or rather imagining that he was about to feel the very same discomfort himself. I haven't told Jill to be gentle with any of them. But I haven't told her not to be, either.

She ignores Derek and puts the slippery tip of her finger to his asshole. Derek tenses up hard. He grunts loudly, his body stiffening, as she pushes into him. Then he grunts even louder as Jill curls her finger back.

Almost the instant Jill's finger touches his gland, his cock explodes to its full steely hardness, twitching a slight jump as it does. And that tells me all I needed to know. It seems like any kind of pressure in Derek's bottom, at least against his prostate, will get him aroused. Fine by me. A girl could have fun with that.

Jill obediently doesn't hurry her exam along. Good, otherwise I'd have to spank her for disobedience. She takes her time, her finger stroking his prostate. I just watch as Derek's cock jumps around, twitching more and more crisply as Jill goes. It makes me wonder if Jill kept going if Derek would cum like this. I've seen guys do that before, and I suspect Derek might.

When Jill is done, I take over again. "You three are just so slutty!" I scold them. "You boys couldn't even manage to keep your tiny little penises soft for the doctor! Especially you, Derek, don't think I didn't notice how quickly that penis jumps to a full erection! And you're no better, whore! I heard you moaning like a gutter tramp while the doctor checked your bottom, too!"

I sigh heavily. "Clearly I'll have to teach you how to behave! It's time for a good, hard lesson in behaving like people instead of gutter filth!"

I pace for a quick second as if I'm trying to think of what to do. I already know. My plan has always been what I told Diane it would be. To give Derek a taste of "a subservient experience" and to "see how far Marie is willing to go." I've decided that there's not much Marie isn't willing to do, at least not if she's pushed to do it. And it's pretty obvious that she likes it.

I tell John to lie on the table on his back. It's just short enough that it has his knees bent, his calves hanging off the edge. That will work for me.

I tell Marie to get on the table as well. And I tell Derek to help her up there. I have Marie straddle John's hip. On her knees, the tip of John's petite cock standing up just underneath her wet pussy mound.

Then I tell Derek that he's going to be a good son and help "mommy give daddy a good fucking. Probably the first good fuck daddy has ever had, considering what a filthy whore mommy is."

I give Derek a piece of rope. It's my usual rough hemp rope that's ⅜" thick. It's about six feet long. I tell Derek that the first thing he's going to do is "put daddy's cock in mommy's skank pit." And I give Derek a warning. I tell him "that Miss Nurse demands obedience from her patients and playthings." He is not to be shy or hesitant about touching anything. And that he will regret it if he is. Then I tell Derek to take hold of the base of John's cock with one hand, and Marie's hip with his other. He's to guide Marie's hips down and keep John's cock aimed perfectly so that it slips right into the "sloppy cum dumpster he just dumped his mess in." Nothing like a reminder to Derek that he just fucked his mother. Or to John that he's getting "used" pussy that is still full of his son's cum.

Derek grimaces as his hand touches John's steely hard shaft. But he does it without really cringing. That tells me something, too. Derek isn't opposed to touching a cock. He's only concerned about what everyone else will think of him if he does. More fun for me! Derek nudges Marie's hips down. John's cock slips very easily into her folds and then into her tunnel. It should, it has Marie's slippery honey and Derek's cum to grease its way.

"Fuck boy... can you feel all that cum in that disgusting whore's sloppy wet skank pit?" I ask John.

"Yes, Miss Nurse," John answers with a little wrinkling on his face.

I have Derek use the rope now. I have him move Marie's legs for her, opening them fully wide. It pulls her knees off the edges of the table, dropping every bit of her weight down onto John's hips. That drives John's cock as deeply into her pussy as its short length can be driven. It leaves Marie no way to support her weight or ride his cock either. I have Derek tie the rope around her knees, running it under the table. His knots are crude but good enough. The rope will keep Marie from bringing her knees back up onto the table.

I hand Derek another piece of the rope, this one shorter. I tell him to take Marie's hands and bring them up to the small of her back. He's to cross her wrists in an "X." And then I have him tie her wrists in place. His knots are crude but good enough. I tell him that if Marie gets her hands free, he'll be the one punished for it. I make sure Marie hears me, too. Knowing it will bring punishment for her son, Marie won't try to get her hands free. I doubt she can, though.

It leaves Marie mostly unable to do much of anything, except sit there with John's cock in her pussy. I have Derek lie Marie down, putting her chest flat on top of John's. It makes Derek support a good bit of Marie's weight as he lies her down. There's not much Marie can do to help him.

And now I have Marie lying flat on John's stomach. With John's cock in her pussy. From my place at John's knees, it gives me a rather good view too. Marie's legs are over John's thighs and hips, almost completely out of the way. John's legs are still spread wide. I can see the bottom of John's cheeks and the bottom of his deep crack running up toward his cock. I can see John's balls sticking out in his sack, slightly behind and below his cock. I can a small slice of his cock sticking forward and up before it vanishes. I can see Marie's somewhat firmer and more taut cheeks above. I can see Marie's crack, stretched partly open by the deep bend of her waist now. I can Marie's pink little asshole in the valley of her crack. And I can see the thick lips of her pussy, pushed aside by John's shaft as it vanishes into her.

Marie, bound and lying as she is, doesn't have much hope of being able to move. Certainly not enough to fuck John. I'm confident that John could rock his hips enough to thrust his cock into Marie's pussy, though. I'm more certain that John is thinking of doing just that. I've found that guys seldom like their hard cocks to sit idle in a hot pussy.

I tell Derek to get up on the table so that he can "give his daddy that good fucking." I can see more than a bit of reluctance on Derek's face. Confusion, too. He's definitely wondering how I expect him to fuck another man when the man's bottom is clearly inaccessible and his cock is already in a pussy. I can see the hesitation that tells me Derek is not eager to do anything with another man, much less his father, too. In the end, obedience wins out and Derek cautiously crawls up on the table, kneeling between John's knees.

I know Derek is lost. He'll be hesitant, too. To overcome that, I put my hand to the base of his shaft and get a decent grip on it. Derek, like any man, will follow his cock. It's slightly surprising to me. It's far stiffer than I thought it would be. And it feels thinner than it looks.

I pull Derek forward by his cock. He shuffles his knees, creeping up a few more inches toward Marie's bottom. I bring him as close as he can get, to where his knees are bumping against the insides of John's thighs.

Now I pull Derek forward. I hold out my other hand as I do and Sophie puts a little packet of lubricating gel in it. Already opened. I squirt a small drop of the slippery gel atop Marie's asshole. It feels cold to Marie. I hear her suck in a breath as she feels it, even though she doesn't know what I'm going to do. She doesn't even know what I just put on her asshole. I'll bet she can guess, though. I'll bet she's guessing another finger. She pretended to hate them enough.

Instead, I pull the tip of Derek's cock to Marie's asshole. I hold it steady, the tip squished firmly against the outside of Marie's ring. I can see Marie cinch her asshole tightly shut just before the tip presses against it. Then even Derek's narrow cock is plenty to completely cover Marie's ring. Not just her asshole, but even the muscle around the opening. The inside edges of her cheeks lie flush against the sides of Derek's cock, too.

I put my hand to Derek's bottom, gripping his spongy-soft cheek in my hand. I start pushing on Derek's bottom. At the same time, I pull him forward by his cock. It pushes his cock firmly against Marie's asshole.

"NO!" Marie cries out in panic. "IT'S WAY TOO FUCKING BIG! IT WON'T FIT!" Marie instantly starts trembling. Her bottom wiggles slightly as she tries to squirm away from the narrow cock. "EE-OWWWWW!" Marie screeches out.

Now I can see the light pink flesh of her asshole. Derek's rock-hard shaft presses into the slight funneling of her asshole, pushing it inward. It funnels it into a deeper tapering. And that lets more of his cock push into the funnel. Now his cock has pushed inward enough that it's starting to stretch her muscle. Her muscle doesn't have a prayer. Derek's cock stretches it easily. Her muscle pulls taut. And then even tauter. Finally Derek's cock slips into her, letting me see the pinkness of her asshole stretched taut around the sides of his cock. And it burns Marie slightly from being stretched wider than ever.

Derek can feel the tightness of Marie's ring squeezing hard around the sides of his shaft. Now that the hard tube of his shaft has pushed into Marie's asshole, the spongy head of his cock isn't so squished by her ring. As I push Derek into Marie's bottom, Derek can feel another hardness under his cock. He can feel his cock slipping along it. I wonder if he realizes that the steely hardness he feels his cock stroking along is just John's cock. There's almost nothing between the two cocks. Just the too-thin walls of her rectum, no thicker than a sheet of paper, and the walls of Marie's pussy. Pussy walls that are already stretched by John's cock filling her pussy.

Marie tries to cry out a long and squealy "OW!" I have no doubt that Derek's cock shoving into her tight and resisting asshole didn't hurt. Not badly, but enough that she felt it. But now Marie's pussy walls are trapped, squished tightly between John and Derek's cocks. It's almost like a double fucking to Marie. Both cocks fucking her pussy at the same time. John's stroking the front of her pussy. Derek's stroking over the backside. Both cocks teasing the same nerves, just in different places. It's more intense than anything Marie's imagined before. And that her purring out a very hungry moan even as she tries to cry out from the discomfort. It makes a very weird-sounding shriek come from her lips.

I push Derek all the way, burying every bit of his cock into Marie's bottom. I'm certain that Derek's cock, stuffing her rectum full, has plowed into Marie's wastes by now, too. I did a rectal exam when I did Marie's check-up exam, and I know how full her bottom was then. I'm sure Marie can feel Derek's cock shoving her mess back, deep into her bottom, and out of its way. I'll bet Derek can feel it, too.

Once Derek's hips are flush with the outsides of Marie's cheeks, as much of his cock in her bottom as he can push in, I release him. I have Derek lean forward a bit and put his hands on John's shoulders to brace himself.

And then I tell Derek what to do. He's to "fuck his daddy." He's to do that by fucking "the disgusting whore's filthy butt." He's to fuck it hard, pounding it enough to move Marie's body. Her body moving will stroke her pussy over John's cock. I give Derek one piece of advice. Pound the whore's bottom hard. The harder he pounds Marie's bottom, the better fuck John will get.

Then I swat Derek on his bottom with my hand and snap a firm command for him to start.

Derek's first thrust is cautious. It's not very forceful or hard. As his hips bump against Marie's bottom, it jostles her slightly.

"UH-UGH!" Marie grunts loudly, her voice deeply strained.

I swat Derek's bottom, telling him to "pound, to play." John is going to get a good fucking from him. We'll be here until Derek gives it to him.

Derek thrusts a little harder. Marie grunts a little harder, her voice conveying that it's unpleasant for her. John breathes out a slight purr as Marie's jostled a little sharper atop him, pulling her tight pussy over his cock a little more.

I swat Derek's bottom again and scold him harshly to "stop worrying about the whore I scraped out of the sewer and fuck his daddy." I tell Derek it's the last warning he'll get. If he doesn't obey me, all three of them will wish he had.

I grab hold of Derek's balls, knowing that he'll follow them. His instincts won't let them be crushed unnecessarily. I use those balls to pull Derek back from Marie's bottom until the head and the tiniest bit of shaft is all the cock left in Marie's bottom. Then I use those balls to pull Derek into a hard thrust. It rams his cock into Marie's bottom.

"UH-UGH!" Marie screeches loudly in discomfort. She fidgets slightly. The power of the thrust knocks her bottom hard, snapping it up until little of John's cock is left in her pussy. As soon as Derek's hips bash into Marie's bottom, I reverse and start pulling Derek back. His cock pulling along the inside of her rectum drags Marie's body back, pulling John's cock back into her pussy. "UH-OOH!" Marie half screeches, half moans out, as Derek's cock slips through her asshole, pulling back until only the tip of his shaft is left inside her.

And then I ram Derek forward again. Marie screeches as the cock is driven hard into her bottom. John purrs another, more eager and louder, moan. Derek purrs a good moan, too.

After a couple more thrusts, I release Derek and tell him firmly that I had better see him putting everything he has into the strokes. I want hard strokes.

Derek obediently pounds. He thrusts his cock into Marie's bottom with every bit of strength he can muster. Steadily he purrs louder, needier, and more urgent moans, too.

John steadily purrs out louder moans, too. His grow needy and urgent even quicker than Derek's do. Until John's moans are almost pleading in their hunger.

Marie lies inert. She can't do much more than that. She grunts out loud, pained, shrieks with each thrust into her. Her body jostles hard, bouncing up to stroke John's cock. As Derek reverses, Marie moans out a groaning purr.

It takes about half a minute. But after that, the pain fades from Marie's shrieks. Slowly, but very steadily, her shrieks take on a sweetness. Then a bit of urgency. And hunger. After another minute or so, Marie's moaning like a porn star, eager and pleading for relief of her own. Goosebumps erupt over most of her body at the same time she starts quivering lightly.

Derek definitely notices. At first, his face is a mask of grimacing reluctance, as if he thinks he's hurting his mother badly by pounding her bottom. But now his face is a look of surprise. It tells me that Derek realizes that Marie is just as hot as he is. That she likes this. And she wants it. That gets Derek's nerve up a little more and he pounds her even harder.

I give Marie a little swat on one of her feet. "Don't even think about it, whore!" I firmly scold her in the most mocking voice. "Whores don't get to cum. Just lie there and let your little boy use your worthless skank pit to fuck his daddy."

"Yes, Miss Nurse," Marie answers in a deep, breathy, moaning voice. It's a voice laced with unhappiness at the idea of not being allowed to cum.

"Miss Nurse, PLEASE!" John begs, "MAY I PLEASE BE ALLOWED TO CUM, MISS NURSE?"

"Ooh... fuck boy, is your son fucking you so good that you want to cum already?"

"YES, MISS NURSE! PLEASE, MISS NURSE! PLEASE! HE'S FUCKING ME TOO GOOD, MISS NURSE, I HAVE TO CUM NOW! PLEASE, MISS NURSE!"

"Mmmm...." I purr softly. "How quickly you forget! Ask Derek to tell you when to cum!"

"YES, MISS NURSE!" John blurts out eagerly. "Derek, THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME SO GOOD, SON. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT ME TO CUM! I HAVE TO CUM RIGHT NOW, Derek!" John asks, his voice nothing but a pure begging.

"Derek, you may tell him to cum once you've finished cumming. Not before." I very firmly tell Derek.

Derek has had two more orgasms than John this afternoon. It almost guarantees that it will take more to make Derek cum again. I'm sure Derek is getting close, but I can tell he's not quite there yet.

Derek must hear the desperation of John's plea. He picks up the pace a bit more. Now he's pounding Marie's bottom with everything he can possibly muster. Hard enough that the effort has Derek sweating already.