The Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's face scrunches up as hard as it possibly can. His head flies back, his mouth opening wide and releasing John's cock. John's tiny cock, still fully soft, flops down and lies over John's balls again. A very sickly pallor floods Derek's face, giving him an almost green look. Derek's mouth hangs open wide. Derek chokes hard. He sputters. He starts spitting as fast as he can on the floor. He gags hard.

It takes a few seconds. Finally, Derek spits out a tiny drop of fresh cum. It tells me all I need to know. It might only be a couple of milliliters, but John's floppy-soft cock came into Derek's mouth. It managed to spurt out those tiny drops. I'll bet they landed right on Derek's tongue. Right, where his taste buds are. I'm sure it's the first taste of a man's salty cum Derek's ever had.

Derek sputters, gags, and spits a little more. His face stays scrunched up. The ghastly look stays on his face too.

Neither man's cock seems capable of getting stiff now. I expect not. Not after being masturbated until they "broke." As I call it. To the point, they refuse to stiffen up any more and have no more cum to give.

Chapter Eight - Paying The Doctor's Bill

Now that both men's cocks are "broken" I have the three of them standing in a line. I have them standing close, their sides flush against each other. Marie is in the middle. Derek is on her left, and John on her right. I have Derek's right arm extending across Marie's back with his hand on the right cheek of her bottom. I have John doing the same, his left hand crossing Derek's arm and on Marie's left cheek. And Marie has her hands on their bare bottoms as well. His left hand reaches across Derek to lightly rest on his left cheek. Her right does the same, resting softly on John's right cheek.

All three of them face me. Derek and John's cocks are still as soft as they possibly can get. I'd call them shriveled up they're so soft. Having their hands on Marie's bare bottom isn't doing anything to pique their interest now, either. I didn't expect it to. After the workout those cocks just had, I doubt they'll get stiff for at least an hour, and probably a lot longer than that.

I take just a second to tell them that this is how they are expected to be when told to "line up." It applies whether it's me, Diane, or anyone else telling them to line up. It's not a command that I use often, but it is one that we all use. At least when we have three or more toys in the room at once, which isn't that often. Three toys is a lot of work.

"Now it's time for the three of you filthy playthings to pay the co-pay on your doctor's bill," I tell the line of toys with the widest smirk on my face. "My office manager tells me that it seems you have typical insurance, which means crappy insurance. It seems your co-pay is $50 each...

"It also looks like you don't have the money. In fact," My grin widens and my voice takes on a teasing note. "it doesn't look to me like you have anything! I guess we'll just have to get our co-pay in trade... maybe take it out of your worthless bottoms..."

I see all of their eyes get a bit wider at that taunt. Marie's a little more than most. It hasn't been that long since Derek used her bottom. I'll bet it's still a little tender from the hard pounding he gave it, too. Marie clearly isn't used to being fucked there, much less pounded hard. Their faces tell me that the men are thinking I might do the same to them. I wouldn't hesitate to, except for one problem. There isn't a "working" cock left to do it with.

"Come up here, you two boys," I crook a finger motioning the men forward. They come up, leaving Marie where she is. After a second Marie puts her hands behind her back and stands, waiting. I'm sure she's wondering what I might have in store for her. And the men. But she's probably more worried about her own butt now.

"Strip Dr. Slut, boys," I tell the boys when they're still about one step back from me. Both of their eyes immediately shift to Jill. Both of them take a very close look at the lean doctor standing there. With her pretty face, shapely body, and long blond hair. She looks several years younger than Marie. And noticeably prettier, too. I see the outline of a smile creeping onto both faces. As I knew, both of them have been wondering if they might get their hands on anyone other than Marie.

Derek picks up his pace just enough to get to Jill a half step ahead of his father. Derek drops to his knees in front of Jill. He hurries to get his hands to the waistband of her slacks, ignoring the shoes that are going to be in his way. He quickly starts unbuttoning those pants before John has a chance to.

Derek slips her jeans down, grinning widely when he discovers that she isn't wearing any panties under them. Instead, his eyes are a few short inches from her bare, smoothly shaven pubes. It gives Derek a good view of Jill's pussy mound, too. Hers isn't nearly as puffy as Marie's. But even from where I stand, I can see that Jill's lips are glistening with honey. Her pussy is just as eager as Marie's. I know Derek can see that, too. I know Jill has a slightly strong muskiness to her, and I'm pretty sure that Derek is taking her scent in now.

Derek lingers. He takes his time, letting his eyes rove over Jill's pubes, pussy, and curvy, rounded hips. Eventually, he realizes that he's just ogling her body, not undressing her. He looks down long enough to figure out why he can't slip her pants off. She's standing on her feet. And those feet have shoes on them. He reluctantly starts fumbling to untie her shoes while trying hard to look up at her pussy as he does.

Derek made the choice for them. He left John to take Jill's blouse off. He lifts it over Jill's head. He grins too when he sees that Jill doesn't have a bra on either. It gives him a good view of Jill's petite, well-rounded breasts with her nipples standing up hard from their tips.

I make sure the eager boys take everything off of Jill, leaving her just as naked as they are. And I keep an eye on their cocks, watching to see if either of them will get hard. Neither does. I'm sure the men know it. And I'm sure they're cursing their cocks about now. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what they're thinking. We finally get our hands on this hot doctor and now our cocks won't work so we can't do anything with her!

Once they have Jill fully nude, I tell the men to pick her up. That's an instruction they are not expecting. I have both of them stand at her sides. Each puts one hand to her shoulder, and one hand to her thigh. They lift her up, holding her as if she's sitting.

I have them carry Jill over to the exam table. They lie her on it, on her back. I tell them they are to hold Jill immobile. I have them bend her knees, bringing her foot up towards her bottom, her knees drawing close to her breasts. And I have them spread Jill's legs wide open. I tell them to use their other hands to hold her shoulders down. And to pin her arms at her sides.

It has Jill's pussy completely exposed. There's nothing even close to it, leaving unhindered access to her pussy. It has her firm bottom pulled taut, too, her crack pulled open, and her asshole on full display as well.

I have Sophie fetch my crop. Then I remind the boys that it's their job to hold Jill still. If I see Jill moving, even a little, both boys will be spanked for it. Now the boys look a little nervous. As if they're wondering what I'm going to do to Jill, and how hard she might fight them to move around while I do it. They're both definitely wondering how hard I intend to whip them with my crop, too.

Derek looks almost scared of it. Enough so that I know Ashley doesn't own one. This is clearly the first time Derek has seen a crop, at least one that might be used on him. They look painful. John, on the other hand, has seen and tasted enough crops over the years that he knows what to expect. I'll bet he's just wondering if I'll swat him as hard as Diane does. He'll be surprised to find out I can swat harder than Diane when a boy disappoints me.

I snap my fingers. "Come over here, mommy!" I crook my finger, urging Marie to cross the step or two to the table. I point to Jill's pussy. "Go on, mommy, pay your little boy's doctor bill! Tongue that sloppy pussy until I tell you to stop, whore!"

Marie freezes in place, her eyes locked on Jill's wet mound. Jill's mound has long and wide lips, leaving just a narrow slit between them. Her lips are thin, too, not plump like Marie's are. Jill's honey is oily thin and clear, but moderately aromatic. It covers almost all of her mound.

I tap Marie on her bottom with the crop. Lightly. Just enough to get her attention.

"OW!" Marie shrieks. She jumps, flinching so hard that her feet come off the floor and she moves forward a hair. She starts trembling as soon as her feet are back on the floor. Her eyes stay on Jill's pussy.

"Please... Please, Miss Nurse...." Marie begs in a very hushed, shy, and trembling-nervous voice. "Please don't make me do this... I don't know how, Ma'am... I've never... with a woman! Please, don't make me into a lesbian, Miss nurse! I'm not gay! I don't want to be with a woman! Please, Miss Nurse... It won't even be good... I don't know how!"

I ignore Marie's pleas. I just flick my wrist, sending the tip of my crop sailing through the air. It lands with a moderately loud crack. It sears a light pink splotch onto Marie's bottom.

"OW!" Marie screeches as she jumps again. "OH, OW! THAT HURTS!" Marie's face wrinkles up even more. Her eyes moisten and I hear a hint of a sniffling from her as if she's about to start crying.

I'm pretty sure I have Marie's attention now, too. I very seriously doubt that Marie is opposed to same-gender sex. She didn't even look away as John's cock was in Derek's mouth. In fact, if anything, I think I saw a touch of excitement in her eyes as she saw two men together, however, brief it was. And that tells me the idea of it doesn't bother Marie. Otherwise, she would have been disgusted by that sight. I have no doubt she's being honest about never having done it before. She probably doesn't "know" what to do. But she does. She knows exactly what feels the best to her. She has to know that Jill's pussy is going to feel it all the same. I'd bet Marie's refusal has nothing to do with being with a woman. I'd bet she's afraid it won't bother her. And worse, the men will see her do it and like it. Even worse than that if Jill really likes it, too.

"Bad whore!" I scold Marie. "I said eat pussy, whore, now eat that pussy while you still have a bottom to hurt." I don't wait for the near-frozen Marie to obey me. I put a hand to the back of Marie's head and shove hard. I push her head forward until her lips knock hard against Jill's wet mound.

I snap for Marie to open her mouth wide. She does, her lips spreading slowly. I tell her to stick her tongue out, pushing it into Jill's slit. I tell her to wiggle her tongue until she finds the hard nub of Jill's clit. Then to lie her tongue softly against the steely hardness.

I give Marie a couple seconds to do that. I see her face try to wrinkle even more. It doesn't look like it can, though. But it does tell me that Marie has found Jill's clit.

I tell Marie to suck lightly. Then I tell her to start swirling her tongue slowly around the hard nub. To keep her tongue against the nub as she does. I'll tell her when she may stop.

"OOH!" Jill purrs out loudly a second later. Now I know that Marie is doing what I've told her to do.

I tell the boys to watch close while the whore shows them how to properly eat a sloppy pussy. I didn't have to tell them. Their eyes are already on Jill's pussy. They can't resist the sight of a woman eating a pussy. Men.

Marie keeps going. It goes the same as it did when I first had her touch Derek's cock. For the first few seconds, Marie's motions are clumsy and awkward. But once she sees that Jill is not complaining, Marie's efforts quickly smooth out and grow... interested. As if now Marie is eager to make Jill cum.

Jill lies there. Those first few seconds don't do much besides getting a sweet purr from her lips. But then as Marie's tongue starts growing more and more wanton, Jill's purr grows equally more urgent. Needier, as if she's being pushed close to her climax. Louder, too. That gets the men's interest up.

After about twenty seconds of it, I see the first goosebumps erupting over Jill's pubes. A few seconds later they sprout up on her smallish breasts, too. Jill's nipples pull tighter as they strain to harden. It pulls the flesh at the tips of her mounds taut, wrinkling it up slightly.

And then Jill starts quivering. Steadily, and not too slowly, those quivers turn to trembles. And then they start sharpening up.

In well under a minute, the men are earning their keep. Jill can't lie still any longer. Her legs, arms, shoulders, and bottom all want to squirm on the table. She pulls hard. The men have to work hard to hold her thrashing body down. They manage, at least enough to keep Jill's pussy rather still for Marie. And that's what I care about. I keep my crop in hand, just in case that pussy moves and those soft male bottoms need a spanking to keep them diligent.

In about a minute, Jill is shrieking loudly and thrashing against the boys with all her might. They can still hold her. She's pinned down well. And in this position, she's no match for two good-sized men.

Jill screeches even louder, and more pleadingly urgent cries with every second that passes.

Marie has gotten into it. Seriously into it, just as I thought she would. Now there's no question that Marie is trying hard to make Jill cum. That Marie wants to. Marie is standing at the foot of the table, leaning forward to get her lips to Jill's pussy. It has her waist bent almost fully over. And that lets me see Marie's pussy. It lets me see the honey slowly, and steadily, weeping out from between Marie's long folds. And that is proof that Marie likes what she's doing.

I have a rule for my toys. Jill, being my toy, knows it well. She's not allowed to cum until I tell her to. Nor is she allowed to ask or beg for permission. Unless I've told her to, and I haven't. Jill knows that simply asking to cum would bring her a hideous punishment... something like having to wait three times as long as I would have made her!

Knowing my rules, Jill does the only thing she can do. She lies there while Marie tongues her clit and pushes her to an orgasm she has no choice but to hold back. She thrashes, her body beyond her control, against the men holding her still. And she discovers that being held still makes it worse. Worse as in more intense, and thus harder to hold back.

Marie doesn't know my rules. Not yet. Maybe Diane will teach her. I've decided that Derek and John aren't my types, and I have little interest in either of them. I prefer my men with larger cocks. And stronger bodies. Marie, however, could be an amusing toy. Enough so that I would consider her for a place in my toybox. Or see her again if Diane wants me to. Diane sent her to me, so Diane has first dibs on her. Plus Diane owns John.

Marie doesn't know that Jill could have so easily came at least a minute ago. She doesn't know that Jill is resisting her body with everything she has. She just knows what she can hear, see and feel. Jill's loud, urgent moans. The crisp trembling quivers flowing all through Jill's body. The hard squirms as she thrashes against the men holding her. The honey flowing from Jill's pussy, a fair bit of which is ending up on Marie's tongue and lips. Plenty for Marie to get a good taste of pussy. Of Jill's slightly sweet taste.

And I have a five-minute rule that my toys don't officially know of. I don't tell them about it. The rule is that I won't tell a toy to cum until the toy has been thrashing and moaning for at least five minutes. I do so love to watch a toy squirm around in lustful need.

I watch Jill screeching and thrashing. John and Derek do as well, only their attention is more focused on Jill's pussy and her breasts. Her breasts are "petite" B-cups, and they're firm enough to hold a well-rounded shape. But they're also just soft enough to jiggle lightly with the hard thrashing Jill is doing. All of which the boys seem to find entertaining.

"Oh, fine, Dr. Slut, go ahead and be the slut we all know you are. Just cum all over this whore's face. It's not like your skank will make the whore any filthier than the cum already covering it!" I tell Jill. I raise my voice just a little to make sure that she can hear me over her loud shrieks.

And then I watch as Jill stops fighting her orgasm. It doesn't even take a second. Jill's bottom snaps up, thrusting against Marie's face. Jill's pussy spasms hard, squirting a river of honey onto Marie's chin. Jill's entire body snaps crisply. It's powerful enough to surprise the men, and for a second I think they'll lose control of her. But they manage to hold her down.

"UH!!!! OH, YES!" Jill screams out as she keeps cumming hard. Her hips snap from side to side, grinding her pussy against Marie's face. But that's about all Jill can do with the boys holding her. That and lie there feeling every wave of her orgasm crashing through her body and filling her with unbearably sweet pleasure.

I wait as Jill shudders through her orgasm. When she's finally done, her cries and thrashing starting to fade, I grab Marie's hair and pull her head back, telling her that she's been "filthy enough of a lesbian whore" for the moment.

Marie blushes.

The men's eyes dart back and forth, eager to see the sight of Jill's well-satisfied pussy and the sight of Marie's face. Jill's fresh, warm honey clings to Marie's face, covering her from her nose down. With Jill's muskiness, there's no way that Marie isn't constantly smelling Jill's pussy now. I'm sure she can feel the warmth of that honey on her face as it slowly dries onto her skin. I'll bet she can feel her own honey weeping from her pussy and into the creases of her thighs, too. I'll bet she can feel her pussy twitching as it begs her for some relief, too.

I have the three of them line back up.

Chapter Nine - Kicked To The Curb

The trio stands in their snug lines again. Despite the erotic show of watching Marie eat Jill's pussy, and Jill moaning and thrashing the entire time, neither John nor Derek's cock has even started to stiffen. I had hoped they wouldn't. After the draining those cocks had, I'm not surprised that they flat-out refuse to harden up. At least not for a few hours.

Jill still lies on the exam table. Actually, her exam table. It is her office. I'm betting all three of them are wondering whose office this is. If Jill is actually a doctor, or if I've just somehow commandeered this office to use and Jill is nothing but another whore. I'll bet they'll be surprised, and blush, when they see that I made Jill bill their insurance company for their checkups. Then again, Derek did have a real check-up.

Jill lies there, quivering lightly and panting heavily. She's flushed to a light pinkness from head to toe. And she's hot, a thin film of sweat covering her body. She's done for a few minutes.

I pace in front of the line of three. The men are well satisfied. Their soft cocks prove that. I'm sure they're still interested in the naked women, though. And I'm certain they find it very frustrating that no matter how arousing those nude women are, their cocks refuse to cooperate. Even if offered, they wouldn't be able to use those hot bodies.

I pace with my crop in hand. I start my speech by reminding the three of them that I expect them to be polite. Humble. To remember their place as mere peasant boys in the presence of the Queen. Their Queen. The Queen with the power to condemn them to the dungeon for years of agony at her first capricious whim.