The Fan

Story Info
Stalker kidnaps her favorite minor league baseball player.
2.2k words
4.32
12.1k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 15

I'm in love. I have found the man of my dreams. Frank O'Malley. He's a player on the Garrisonville Gophers. It's a small team. Minor league. Very minor league. That doesn't matter to me though. He's fucking hot. I have never seen a more beautiful man in my entire life. Just the thought of him makes my heart race and my mind spin. I want to know everything about him.

April 1

Frank loves me! He told me so. Not in words. We're beyond words now. It happened in the middle of the game. He hit that gram slam and looked me right in eye. He knew just where I was sitting up there in the stands and locked eyes. That's when I knew.

April 13

I finally made it inside. Seriously, it shouldn't be so hard for a woman to get into her soulmate's locker room. I know my Frank so well it took me no time at all to find his locker and break the code on his silly little lock. That's where I found it. His uniform from the last game. Waiting to be washed. They smell wonderful. They smell like a man. They smell like my man. I'm fondling his jockstrap as I right this.

May 5

Frank's home is drab. Its wonderful. No woman has touched it. He never wears a ring, but you can never tell. Not until you get inside. He has no side chick. We're exclusive! He'll have to move in with me though.

May 30

It's time. Everything is ready. I've planned my route carefully. I have his schedule down. I'm ready. Tonight, Frank is mine.

The game was won. Garrisonville celebrated their Gophers. Frank didn't feel much like celebrating. He was disgusted to be honest. This was not what he wanted from his life. He wanted to play baseball. It was corny but he wanted to play it for the love of the game. Which he did, he loved the game. Baseball was pure Americana. A glorious piece of the past that still shinned in the present and would on to the future. That was how he felt before he started playing for this bottom of the pile minor league team. Before had to deal with coaches and owners. Men who wanted nothing more to win and make as much money as possible. Spending as little money as possible was also up there.

He hated what he saw. The team doctor was routinely pushed to ignore injuries. Performance enhancers were pushed onto players. Betting was being done under the table, sometimes against their own team. It was a mess. A mess he no longer wanted to be a part of. The problem was he was still under contract for another two years. So, he played his part. Like signing autographs out in the parking lot after the game. He wasn't even given time to change clothes.

The sun was setting. God, he needed to get home. At least there was only one person left. He perked up a little when he got a good look at her. She was fucking gorgeous. Tall for a woman, she nearly met his own six-foot frame. Her long brown hair was streaked with blond. Long thick legs led up to the plumpest ass he had ever seen. She wore a bright pink low cut dress secured to her shoulders by only a single thin blue strap on each side. It stopped long before it reached her knees. The top didn't begin till about halfway down her full, heavy, bouncy breasts.

"Oh Frank, is it really you?"

"Afraid so."

"Oh Frank, you are my favorite player!"

"Thank you, that's nice to hear."

She handed him her autograph book. As she did so she walked right up next to him. It was a little too close by most people's standards. He didn't mind. She was hot.

"What's your name?"

"Amber."

"What a beautiful name."

"Thank you, you are just my favorite player."

A sweet-smelling cloth was sealed over his nose and mouth.

Amber wrapped herself around her prey, laughing triumphantly. Frank struggled in her grip, but the sedative was doing its job.

"Just my... favorite... player."

The drug won out in the end, as she knew it would, and she let him gently lay on the ground. She smiled lovingly at the sleeping Frank as she cleaned up the area.

"My favorite player. You'll be all mine now."

She picked up his hat, which had fallen off in the struggle, and placed it backwards on her head.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together you and me. You don't what got you yet, but you will."

Once she was sure no evidence remained it was time to leave the scene of the crime. She lifted Frank up under his armpits and dragged him to her waiting car. Buckling him into the passenger's seat she gave him a quick little kiss.

"I love you, Frank."

Then she hopped in and drove. She drove. She drove. Once or twice, Frank woke up only to get another face full of cloth and go right back out. They were three counties over before she pulled into the driveway of her newly purchased home. It was Frank's new home too now. She dragged him from within the enclosed garage up to her bedroom on the second floor. She pulled off his cleats before setting him up on the bed.

"Frank, I'm just your biggest fan."

She took his hands and crossed them over themselves as she lifted them over his head. Grabbing the rope, she had prepared on the bedside table she secured his wrists together.

"You just don't know it yet. I'm going to give you the best treatment you've ever had."

Assured he could not slip his hands free she lashed the ropes to one of the metal posts on her headboard.

"You're mine, all mine."

She laughed in joy at finally getting to say the words to his handsome face. She would make sure to do so again when he finally woke up.

"I'm going to need to keep you nice and still for me, Baby. I've been known to scare men off."

She had been cursed that way ever since puberty. When she fell for a boy, she fell hard. It was instant. It was intense. She would pounce, kissing them all over. The boys always ran away. Things only got worse in college. The boys didn't like it when she would overpower them and fuck them silly. Frank would be different though. Frank would love her.

"You're going to stay with me forever, Frank, forever."

She leaned over him, breasts pushing into the top of his head, to nuzzle his cheek facing away from her.

"All knocked out for me. You'll thank me for this later."

She then tied his shins together and lashed them to the footboard.

"The man of my dreams."

She stroked his hair.

"Poor helpless Frank."

She then bent forward so his face was covered by her tits. Grabbing her duct tape, she tore off several strips to cover his mouth.

"I'm going to keep you nice and quiet so you can't interrupt what is meant to be. You'll appreciate what I'm doing to you later, I'm sure. I never had any complaints from my other guests."

She nuzzled him again, nose rubbing the tape.

"My poor helpless baby."

She ran her hands over her lover's bound body.

"All mine now," she chuckled.

She pulled his shirt up out of his pants where it had been tucked and ran her hand up under it.

"What a strong chest you have."

The uniform in question was old, designed to look like the baseball uniforms of yesteryear white with black stripes and red sleeves and trims around the feet. The shirt was also a button up. So Amber unbuttoned it starting at the top.

"All muscular. Look how strong you are."

Frank slowly came to. What the fuck hit him. As the world came into view all he could see was a face. A beautiful face. One he sort of remembered. He smiled dumbly at her, not yet aware it was hidden under tape.

"It's alight. You're OK. It's me, Amber."

Amber. The fan. That was it.

"I'm your biggest fan. I brought you to my house."

Wait. What? As she pulled back he could see he was indeed in a strange bedroom. It was also daytime! How long had he been out! Where was he?

"I made you nice and comfortable," she continued.

He tried to move his hands only to find them tied above his head. He yanked with all his might. She just laughed at his drug addled efforts.

"No, no, there's no need to struggle. No need to struggle. You'll want to be here, just give it a little bit of time."

She started rubbing his chest. Despite himself he moaned at how good it felt. His initial panic subsided. That might have been the drugs he was now sure she had used on him.

"I'm your biggest fan. I've been to all your games."

Great. He was in fucking Misery. He knew what to do then. He couldn't upset her. He just had to play along until he could escape.

"I'm going to give you a really fantastic, star treatment."

As she said this she nuzzled her head into his bare chest. He had to admit it felt nice. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

"Unfortunately you'll have to stay here for a very long time."

Not as long as you think, he thought.

She grabbed his uniform pants and pulled them down to expose his briefs beneath.

"Nice underwear."

For some reason he blushed at the compliment. She moaned lustfully the entire time. She grabbed his dick through the underwear and gave it a playful little squeeze.

"Nice bat."

She let go and finished pulling the pants down. He even lifted his hips a little to help. He was just playing along, he reminded himself.

"I'm so glad you could come over and spend some time with me. Are you comfortable?"

He shrugged a little trying to stay nonchalant with her.

"Every time you hit those balls, I dreamt you hit them just for me. Is that true?"

He nodded. She laughed a beautiful, happy laugh.

"I thought so."

Getting an idea, he tried to move his hands. He gestured that he wanted to touch her.

"No, no, I'll do all the touching. You don't need your hands. I've got something much better for you."

Was she letting him go? He tried to wiggle free under her to make his point.

"No, no, I'm not letting you go," she said as she slipped the straps off her shoulders. "They all say they're gonna stay but they never do."

All?! Dear lord, he was in trouble. That train of thought was derailed when she pulled down her top to expose her massive breasts. His 'bat' as she called it sprang to life at the sight. She began fondling them before his very eyes.

"These are my favorite parts of my body. I think you'll really like them. Here, let me help you concentrate on them."

His dumb smile returned for a new reason as she leaned forward and buried his face under the fleshy mounds.

"Aren't they soft? Yes? Just think, for the next twenty years you'll get to have them all the time."

Twenty years! This bitch was crazy! He couldn't be away for twenty years! He had...

He had...

He had...

What did he have? A career he didn't want? A dream spoiled long ago? Constant travel that made it nearly impossible to have any kind of real relationship? A family he was never close to? That's what awaited him upon his escape. This was probably the best option. You can't enforce a contract on a hostage. Escape could wait a little while.

Amber rubbed one of her nipples all over Frank's face. He was much more receptive all of a sudden. He was falling for her! It was working!

"Good baby," she cooed, "keep it up and you'll hit a homerun with me. As she moved around her dress slid up her bare ass. She felt his hard cock between her cheeks, still covered by his underwear.

"Nice equipment, Frank."

She had left the last button on his shirt in place and now used it as a stirrup. Her thicc ass checks smacked against his legs as she bounced up and down on his cock. Frank moaned and joined in on the thrusting.

"Awe, there you go, my little bucking bronco."

As she rode him for the next several minutes she became lost in a sea of lust. A need began welling up inside her.

"Do you want my tits back in your face? Here you go."

She played with him, rubbing every inch of her bare flesh onto him. The dress was squashed down to nothing more than a belt around her waist. She couldn't take it anymore. The need was too great. She forced his underwear down and his dick inside her. Then she really began to ride. She brought them both to the edge of climax three times until she was sure she had aligned them perfectly.

"So, are you going to stay with me?"

Frank, smiling like a fool under all that tape, nodded his head.

"Yes!"

She let the climaxes take them both over the edge. They came as one and as they did, just before they both passed out, she shouted to the heavens in triumph.

"MINE!!!!!!!!"