All Comments on 'The Farm Ch. 11'

by SumacandIvy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Once again

I struggle to find words for how amazing this story is. My soul aches. Thank you for continuing to show us Prize's path.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiquealmost 11 years ago

Breathtaking. Sensual. Heartbreaking.

Indeed, your characters - so wonderfully crafted - must tell their story, and you allow them, particularly Prize, with deft 'simplicity'.

From Chapter One I knew this was different; you are a writer of most remarkable talent.

I am moved by this series, both as a writer and reader. In every loving nuance of text, I can see clearly your truth - that you were born to be a writer.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Your Reader's Life in a Sanitarium

'Danny fell asleep in his arms and felt safe and loved.' A much desired sensual scene patiently fulfilled. Dear gentle writer, you toy with our minds and emotions. Is this what it was like to be a participant in an opium den? I cry tears of complex joy, tears of supreme loss, only to be erotically aroused, and then tossed in with the maggots named Maycott. I drift lost in swirling clouds of memory, dreams, and your numbingly beautiful writing. Tickets for the rest of this voyage are safely secured near my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Are there going to be Ch.12

SumacandIvySumacandIvyover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

I've received a few questions about chapter 12, and it's coming. It's coming slowly because there is a lot of ground to cover and the characters are pushing their own agendas again.

Thank you for all your constructive comments and the hearts. You've helped me get this far in the story. Now to get everyone in line and bring The Farm to its conclusion.

Sandi

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

thanks for the update can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Prefer not to have you continue

Banal tale of repeated abuse. Not particularly interesting. And about 10 chapters too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE?

I need to know what happens next! Your writing is pure poetry! So beautiful and I get completely lost. I hope there is more soon - I also hope poor 'Prize' gets the ending he deserves with Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I want to know how this ends! :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSumacandIvy@SumacandIvy
35 Followers
Always writing since childhood and looking for a hero to emerge from the dust. A hero in search of saving.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Farm Ch. 10 Previous Part
The Farm Series Info