The Farmer's Daughter

Story Info
Uni days and nights with the farmers daughter.
3.1k words
4.48
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my 2nd year at Uni in the late 1980's, i came across a rather attractive 1st year girl who I eventually managed to chat up in the SU Bar. Her name was Fiona, and she was doing business and finance, and her parents lived on a farm in Leicestershire. She always seemed nicely dressed, had a great figure, and a fun and flirty personality,

Since I had always lived in villages and the countryside, we had a bit in common, so i chatted her up whenever ai saw her. after a few conversations, I plucked up courage to ask her if she was going to the Christmas Ball in a few weeks time, she said she was looking forward it, and was going shopping for a new dress that weekend. I then decided to go for it and asked her if she'd like to go with me...then the killer blow...her boyfriend was driving over for it and she would be going with him! Bugger, the "boyfriend from home" curveball scuppered my plans. I licked my wounds and moved on, saw her around the campus and said hi a few times and imagined what the boyfriend was like - probably some wealthy farmer, with a posh car!

The night of the Ball arrived and my housemates and I were heading for a boozy night and whatever opportunities may arise among the lively female student population. We looked the part in our DJ's and the girls looked very different in a selection of generally sexy dresses and heels as opposed to jeans and sweatshirts. Quite a few caught our eyes thanks to the transformation that a dress, heels and makeup made. It was probably a good night to potentially get laid.

There was a fair drop of alcohol consumed and by around 10 o clock the party was swinging. I made my way to the smaller bar upstairs near the dance area and who was there in a very sexy navy blue strapless dress, but Fiona. i looked across and she was leant against the wall chatting to a guy, who was obviously "the boyfriend from home". I said hi, exchanged a few pleasantries and made my excuses to go and queue at the bar. I got to the bar at last, and found Fiona beside me... "are you buying me a drink then?" The cheeky mare...I looked a little bemused and said "Isn't Hooray Henry buying your drinks?" "Who's Hooray Henry?" She replied. "Your boyfriend, over there!" She looked at me and said "God no, that's not my boyfriend, that's Neil off my course, he's sweet enough and a bit shy, I was just keeping him company!" "So where is your boyfriend?" I asked. "Sore point...no point beating around the bush, he was supposed to be driving over, I called him Wednesday night as usual and the bastard said he had stuff on this weekend so couldn't come over, we had a row, and he basically dumped me!"

I had to stop myself from looking too happy with the news, and managed to look serious and say "What a bastard, he doesn't deserve you!" She went on to say she was really upset, and had decided not to go to the Ball, but the girls in her halls insisted, and they'd ended up having a pamper session with champagne, and convinced her to come and have a boozy night and dance, rather than sit in her room crying! I bought her a drink, then we had another, and she definitely cheered right up. We ended up dancing in among the crowd and by around midnight, my jacket and black tie was off and she said her feet were killing her and that she was going to head to bed.

I was about to try and persuade her to stay longer, when she said, "Aren't you going to offer to walk me back to my room? The night suddenly got a whole lot better and we made our way the short distance across the grounds to her hall. We chatted and laughed, but I was unsure whether I was going to get the "goodnight and thank you for cheering me up" peck on the cheek any minute. Instead she said "coffee?" Despite not actually liking coffee at that stage, I said "Great!"

We got into her room and it was the first time I saw her in proper light. "That dress is stunning" She laughed and gave a twirl and said "I love it, it wasn't cheap, but mummy paid, but then I went shopping on my own last weekend and bought all new lingerie and stockings for that bastards benefit and then got dumped!" Her words made my ears prick up and my cock stir. Our eyes met and I thought "fuck it" and moved in to kiss her. I was planning for a slow sensual seduction, but the first kiss became so full on, I realised it was game on. As i pushed her back against her desk, and kissed her neck, she held my head and whispered in my ear "I want you to fuck me, in my new dress" I kissed her then whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck "Is that what mummy had in mind when she bought it I wonder" She replied "Probably not..... and mummy would probably prefer it if I was wearing sensible knickers and tights, not a lacy thong and stockings!" I moved my lips down over her chest and being strapless I was able to kiss her breasts, lovely firm 32C's at a guess, and a gentle tug saw a nipple exposed, already erect and begging to be sucked.

She leant back and moaned encouragingly as I started sucking her nipple, the occasional word of encouragement and instruction to "suck harder". Her dress was above the knee and flared out, so my hand found its way under it and I ran my fingertips over her sheer black stockinged legs and up to the bare skin above the lacy tops and suspender clips. I had a thing about stockings from my early teens thanks to a crush on my uncles sexy young stocking clad wife. She was subject to an incredible number of teenage wank sessions and my occasional sleepovers at their house, sent my hormones into overdrive, especially when I was left home alone occasionally! Running my hand up Fiona's legs felt incredibly horny, the sheer nylon, the lacy top, the bare skin and then the heavenly sensation of reaching her lace covered pussy. I slipped my fingers inside and felt her trimmed pubic hair, already damp with her juices. My finger found her clitoris and she gasped "just finger me" - an order I was happy to oblige to... I slipped a finger inside, she was lovely and wet, and tight. I finger fucked her as I sucked her nipple and sensed she was going to cum. This was amazing, I had been with a number of girls since starting my adventures, some came, some didn't...but of those that did, non came as quickly as Fiona did that night. She was clearly a very horny girl and I could not wait to get my cock inside her.

She leant forward and we kissed some more and she soon had my trousers undone and my cock out. She ran her manicured fingernails over it and it was soon rock hard...oh to be 20 again...She then crouched and took me in her mouth...Wow...without any suggestion and request from me, she was soon sucking and licking my knob and massaging my shaft and balls. I moaned with pleasure and told her how amazing it felt. She stopped and looked up, and said "Good...I aim to please...but don't you dare cum in my mouth or I'll twist your balls off!" I assured her that I would not, despite the fact that she could have easily got me to that point very quickly! She then stopped sucking, stood up and leant back on the bed and hitched her dress up, fully revealing her near transparent thong and sexy suspender belt and sheer stockings, her heels still on, she clearly was ready for my cock! I stripped off and she lay back and spread her legs apart.

I reached to get a condom from my wallet, an earlier purchase from the vending machine, and she looked up and said "I'm on the pill, before she pulled her thong aside and guided my cock inside her, gasping as my nice thick chaft entered her lovely tight pussy. That was the moment...when after weeks of subtle groundwork and imagining fucking Fiona...I finally had my cock inside her...and it was every bit as hot and horny as I"d imagined...

The following weeks and months saw us become an 'item' but it was pretty relaxed and with great sex...and a LOT of sex! her single bed saw action at night, in the early mornings and frequently at lunchtimes. Free afternoons were regularly spent in bed and she rarely declined my advances which was pretty awesome.

After a few weeks she was invited to a friends 21st birthday bash at home and asked me to go with her. It would mean meeting the parents and she told me they were rather reserved and that we would most definitely not be sharing a room! i agreed to go and we made our way over to her parents farm in her car on the friday night. we arrived in time for a meal and I was shown to my room. Fiona said we were going out to meet one of her school friends for a drink later. she went and changed into a skirt and top and boots.

We spent a couple of hours with her friend and then on the journey home she pulled off the road into a wooded area. We had our first car sex that night, me reclined in the passenger seat of her Golf, as she lifted her skirt and took her knickers off before straddling my cock and riding me until I came deep inside her. She had tissues in the glove box and we got cleaned up and got back to find her parents still up...probably making sure I went to the right bedroom!

I woke the following morning and started stroking my cock as I recalled the night before. Fiona popped her head around the door, wearing a short nightie and dressing gown. "Tea?" "Yes please" I replied. i could hear her talking to her mother downstairs, and she appeared with a mug of tea a few minutes later. She put them on the cabinet and leant over to kiss me and her hand went straight to my cock! She then took me in her mouth and started sucking as my fingers moved up between her thighs to her gorgeous tight pussy... I could have happily cum in her mouth, but she had not quite reached that point yet. She was conscious of not getting caught and stopped sucking, gave me a kiss, and whispered that she was going to the shower to finish herself off... but that I should save mine until later!

The 21st party was a smart affair and she wore the dress and lingerie she'd worn the first time Id fucked her....We were driving over and getting a lift back...As she drove us the few miles to her friends farm where a marquee was erected, I told hew how hot she looked in the dress and how it brought back memories if the first time we fucked...she said she'd recalled that very same thoughts as she was getting dressed. We ate, drank and danced the night away, and she was clearly feeling as horny as I was. She went to talk to her friend and returned to me, taking my hand and leading me to the house. It turned out that her friend now had a bedsit room just off the main house and no sooner were we in the minimally lit room, she had my cock out and was wanking me as we kissed passionately! As soon as I was really hard, she bent over her friends bed and told me to fuck her from behind. i didn't need telling twice and her dress was soon up and her black lacy knickers pulled aside as she reached between her legs.. i fed my cock inside her and held her hips as I fucked her. The sight of her bent over ready to take my cock was always incredibly horny, and her stockings, heels and expensive dress only added to that horniness.

Fiona moaned as we fucked and I sensed she was rubbing her clitoris as my cock slid deep inside her pussy. She climaxed and I was close to cumming myself...I told her and she told me to pull out and not cum inside her! This was totally unexpected but I managed to hold back until I'd withdrawn. She then turned around and crouched, taking me back in her mouth! i warned her that I was close, and she said "i know...I'm going to let you cum in my mouth!" This was an explosive end, and in seconds I was spurting my cum into her mouth and she moaned and gulped a little as she swallowed my cum for the first of many times.

We returned to uni and the enjoyable routine of uninhibited sex most days, She enjoyed talking dirty, and being teased about our past encounters. I reminded her of the car sex near her parents as I kissed and played with her clitoris one night. I went on to ask how many other times she had been fucked in that wooded pull in...she giggled and said "a few,,," I pushed a bit further and said "tell me..." She was a little taken aback, and said "you want to hear about me being fucked by other lads...?" I replied that it was a horny thought...and kept teasing her pussy....she giggled and went on to tell how she had lost her virginity in that very spot,

The milestone was passed while was in lower 6th form and had an older boyfriend who her parents didn't approve of. He had a car and after weeks of playing around she decided she wanted to have his cock inside her. He had experience and she told me how he rolled a condom onto his hard cock before climbing onto her in the back seat and taking her virginity. She said she enjoyed it and she loved his cock...she was already adept at orgasms having frequently masturbated as she became inquisitive about sex.

Fiona went on to tell me that she had been fucked in several cars and on rugs on the ground at that little woodland spot! She could tell how much it turned me on, and I could tell it turned her on as she told me. She then started asking about my previous exploits and she loved hearing about these as she wanked or sucked my cock. it was fair to say she was the horniest, most sexual girl I had come across and my mates who frequently heard us fucking in our student house were generally of the view that I'd hit the jackpot...

Several weeks later she announced that it was her Dad's birthday and they'd invited us for the weekend and to join them and her older brother and sister and partners for a meal at an expensive restaurant. Whilst I got on fine with them, weekends on the farm did limit the opportunities to fuck Fiona! There would certainly be no car sex on the way back from the meal. We decided to go over on the Saturday rather than the Friday night. the meal was very nice and Fiona looked gorgeous in a fitted buttoned dress and stockings. As we travelled back in the back of the car I felt very horny, and with her being the minx that she was, she started stroking my cock through my thin chinos as her mother drove and father chatted away in the front.

i was planning a bedtime wank, and knew exactly what Id be imagining. we got back and went indoors, Fiona announced that she was so full after the lovely meal that she didn't think she could sleep and that she was going for a brisk walk to get some air...and was anyone joining her! i said Id go, and she took off her heels and pulled on a pair of boots. her parents said they were going to bed...maybe daddy was going to get a birthday fuck!

We walked across the yard and she dragged me into a shed. She started kissing me and I had my hands all over her. She told me she had been horny all evening and that she needed fucking! i unbuttoned the top of her dress and pulled her bra down to suck her nipples which always drove her wild.

There was a stack of animal feed in paper bags and she moved to lean against them as I pulled her dress up and started fingering her wet pussy. i had really discovered the joy of giving oral sex with Fiona and the stack of bags were at the perfect height for her to lie back and for me to proceed to lick her gorgeous wet pussy. I had done this with other girls but Fiona responded way more enthusiastically than anyone before! She genuinely loved it and it formed a big part of our foreplay. Her lacy navy knickers were wet and she climaxed as my tongue teased her clitoris. We then swapped positions and she took my cock out and sucked me to full hardness.

The sacks were at the perfect height and she then lay back and spread her legs, pulled her knickers aside and wrapped her legs around me as we fucked. Her breasts were bare and the moonlight shone in enough to give a great view. I was close to cumming and she regularly came as I did. She sensed I was near and pulled me in with her legs and started squeezing my cock with her tight pussy muscles...thanks to horse riding according to her! I went for it and soon released my load deep inside her, one of the most intense and erotic orgasms I'd ever had, and I kept fucking her even after I'd cum, loving the feeling of the gorgeous wetness of our sex. We tidied ourselves up and kissed some more, before making our way back into the house. I went to the bathroom and she was stood outside as I opened the door. She put her finger to her lips, mouthing "Shh", before giving me a kiss and slipping her navy lace knickers into my pocket....