All Comments on 'The Farmhand and April'

by Princess_VioletXxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

This is an OK start, but needs more detail. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad but way to short.

You should Describe April in detail so people have a better idea what they look like. Also the build up does is way to fast maybe have more Dialogue at the table between the two of them. Not bad for the first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Look forward to more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start, but the chapters need development. Also, the chapter is too short. If all your chapters are this short it will take too many to develop the characters and the story, which will cause readers to lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn't it a bit rushed? 1000 words, and they're already kissing and giving in to the kiss?

So it's not a "SLOW BURN" after all :( What a pity, as I love slow burn trans romances, they are rare.

Princess_VioletXxxPrincess_VioletXxxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to write a comment. I'm very grateful for the advice y'all have given :) it's kind and constructive. This definitely wasn't my best work, but I'm writing so I can get better, and all advice helps me get to that goal. Thank y'all for reading! Hoping the next chapter is more satisfactory.

coyote62coyote62almost 2 years ago

I gave it three stars due to how short it was. Needs more to it...you built it quickly but not enough to get me to want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of people have already commented on providing more details and story progression, so I'll skip those. My only piece of advice is to pay attention to which POV the story is being written from. There were a couple of instances when you briefly switched from 3rd person to 1st person. Other than that, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you asked for feedback so here it is,

really enjoyed it, short and sweet, but the grammar was a bit jarring and would pull me out of it, especially that you wrote you're when it should've been your a whole bunch. if you can't figure out where, I'd recommend running the text through a checker like word or grammarly

WawarriorWawarrior8 months ago

Love this first story and first part, I can't wait to read the rest of it to see how it turns out. Gotta say, CROCK and COCK certainly are close enough that I had to re-read to see what April grabbed as she left ;)

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

I had a crush back in college with a trans. I never let her know how I felt. Too much family turmoil would have doomed that relationship. Now, several years later, I wish I had told her, and think where we would be right now. Regret is a bitch to admit. Given the chance, I would tell her now. And let the chips fall where they may.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous