The Farting Bully Is Back

Story Info
When Mike's bully's back he gets into his old state of mind.
2.1k words
3.65
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains humiliation in form of farts, piss and mind control. The characters in the story are made up, there are violence and abuse in this one and I want to put it out there that this is just a story, I don't support any kind of violence. With that said, enjoy the reading!

My name is Mike. When I was in school I used to get bullied, especially from this one guy called Joe. My time in school was horrible, I was short and thin and hit puberty late, Joe and the other guys used to tease me about my weight and lenght, to be honest they found all the reasons to be mean to me, that I studied too much, that I was not good in sport, that I was week and so on. I often got pinned down by Joe and while his friends held me down he used to fart on me. The worst times was when other people saw this and laughed. I felt so weak and pathetic.

The years have past and today I am 22 years old, me studying has given me benefits today. I am soon a doctor, I have been in university for 4 years. I haven't seen Joe since school but I have heard he has taken a criminal path in his life. I guess I won over him. Karma if you would like to see it that way.

Yesterday I was out with some of my university friends. We were at a pub drinking some beers. It was two girls and one boy. I do fancy one of the girls I was with. After a while we were going back to my place to keep drinking. On our way home I met him again... Joe.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Mikey boy?" Joe asked me.

I was chocked seeing him again, it felt like my tummy turned inside out just by hearing his voice again. Joe was along with two friends. They were all big, muscular, had tattoos and looked like criminals. They were no people I would like to spend time with.

"Well Mikey boy, have you missed me? Where are you going?" He asked us.

"Ehm.. We will go to my place and drink some beers." I said.

"Guys! Let's go to Mike's place. He has beer!" Joe shouted to his friends.

He grabbed me around my neck and asked me if that would be alright. I got forced to say yes. My heart was racing, I did not want to invite these guys to my place.

We got to my flat and I tried being as good as a host as possible to not upset Joe and his friends and I also wanted to make my friends feel comfortable, they did not look comfortable around these guys.

"Mikey boy, go and get some beers for me and my boys!" Joe demanded.

"Yes, absolutely! Oh... Do you want anything too?" I asked my friends.

"I think it is alright. I think we will go soon." One of my female friends said.

They all looked really bothered by Joe and his friends, I did not want them to leave me alone with them but at the same time I did not want them to see me afraid of them, which I was. Me feeling like a nerd again, getting bullied around is not something I want to show other people.

"No, nerds! Don't leave yet! I must tell you a funny story about your friend Mike first! Mike, do you want to tell them what I used to do to you back in school?" Joe asked me.

I really hope he would not bring up the farting memories, I really didn't want my friends to know about that, it's humiliating. I tried to play it off by changing subject but I was still careful with my words to not upset Joe and his friends.

"Hehe yes I remember. Did you like the beers? Do you want another one?" I asked them.

"Don't change the subject, tell them what you used to smell from me." Joe said and looked at me with a really serious and a scary look on his face.

"Ehm... I used to smell his... Ehm.. Farts. Hehe." I got forced to admit. I felt so ashamed telling them.

"Do you think it's funny? I thought you hated it. Maybe I was wrong. Do you want another fart in your face? I feel one coming actually." Joe said with a evil smile.

"No, I don't think its funny. I don't want that." I said

Joe went up to me, took a grip of my t-shirt and held up his other arm as if he would hit me. I felt exactly the same fear as when I was a teenager, back in those days the teachers were close by as a safety though, my friends were not to much of a help, they looked confused but they all looked at us without doing anything.

"Do what I say or I will beat you up, nerd!" Joe said with his eyes now all black of anger. His friends were watching us with a smile in their faces. They looked excited.

"I do what you say, sorry!" I said in desperation. I was so afraid I forgot about everything else but to try to avoid getting hurt.

Joe wrestled me down on the floor and sat on my chest. He was very heavy so even if I would have the balls to fight back I would not have a chance against him and his friends.

"Guys, hold him down haha! We will have some fun with this loser in front of his friends!" Joe said while his friends held me down, one was holding my legs and The other one held my arms that were all stretched out. I could not move at all. I felt terrified but thought to myself that whatever would happen, I would try to not resist, then they would stop. Joe pulled his pants down and was squated bared ass in front of my face. His ass was huge and very hairy. He lowered his ass onto my face, when his sweaty asshole was right above my nose, that I could even feel the tip of his asshole, he stood still... BbbRrhhAaammmppphhh!*

A huge fart went straight into my nostrils. It smelled horrible and worst of all was that it was in front of my friends. I wanted to cry but I just lay there. Joe and his friends were laughing.

"God damn, Joe! Haha. Right into the loser's face." One of Joe's friends said and covered his nose.

Joe made out another one, just as big and just as smelly and I did my best not to throw up. It was really humiliating. He dragged his asshole up and down my face so my whole face was covered in his ass sweat and I probably got the fart particles all over my face.

"Open up your mouth, now! You look hungry!" Joe demanded.

I opened up my mouth as wide as possible. He lowered his ass again so that my mouth was covering his anus. I felt him pushing and now a big echo could be heard inside of my mouth. I felt his horrible farts on my tounge. I started to cough. They got off me and I could sit up again. I didn't dare to look at my friends who had all witnessed me getting abused but of mistake I saw my female friend's face. She looked at me with a pity face and she looked a bit disgusted. I didn't know what to say.

Right after that the other female friend stood up and said:

"I think we must go now! Bye!" And they all started to go to the hallway.

Before they had the chance to put their shoes on, Joe's friends surrounded them, stood in front of the door stopping them to leave. Joe said:

"Don't leave now, you will miss all of the fun. I need to piss after the beer Mike gave me. Come and join us in the bathroom!"

Joe dragged me in my hair and pushed me into the bathroom, he ordered me to sit down on the bathroom floor by my shower. I sat down on the cold floor and looked at everyone else. My four friends looked scared and was forced to peek in from outside the bathroom.

"Guys, do you also feel like the beer Mike gave us is running right through? I really need to have a piss right now!" Joe said. His friends agreed.

"Mike, you can have your beer back now, don't forget to thank us!" Joe said.

I was not sure what was gonna happen. In fear I saw Joe and his two big friends came closer, they gathered around me in a half circle. They began to pull down their pants to expose their penises. Joe had a huge and a veiny one. Was I about to get forced to suck their cocks in front of my friends? It was something worse and more humiliating than that. They all, one after one started to aim their penis at me and started to piss. I got warm urine all over myself. I felt it all over my jeans, they soaked my expensive shirt and some got in my face.

"Don't be unpolite! Say thank you!" Joe demanded.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I shouted out in panic. While I was saying that they aimed their piss stream to my face so I got it in my mouth. it was bitter and disgusting.

"Look at you, such a thirsty boy! Did the beer taste good? Alright guys, thanks for hosting us, it has been a blast! See you some other day, Mike, then you will get more of this haha." Joe said while him and his friends laughed and left from my flat.

I was still sitting there on the bathroom floor, all soaked in three men's urine and could still taste the piss and ass juices from earlier. I could not find a word to say or have any power left to stand up. I looked up to my friends and they all looked chocked, disgusted and felt sorry for me.

"Mike, are you alright? I didn't know what to do." My male friend said.

"I can't believe they pissed at you...and...ehm... farted on you, they were horrible!" My female friend said. I guess I have burned my bridges with her now.

"It's alright. You can leave now, see you in school!" I said, feeling empty of words.

My female friend was about to hug me good bye but she remembered I had been pissed on so her hug got into a wave instead. They all left my flat and I was now all alone.

I had these huge feeling of sadness, emptiness, shame and humiliation. Many thoughts run through my head, how did I end up here? Does karma even exist? What have I done to deserve this? What will my friends think of me now? Am I still a huge loser? Even though I was sitting there drenched in men's urine, had been humiliated in front of my friends and been treated as shit I couldn't help myself but I had this tiny feeling of being...A bit horny. I looked down at my piss soaked jeans and I noticed a bulge in my crotch. I was erect. What is wrong with me? I thought to myself, this is not right to feel this way. I began to repeat the memories in my head when Joe used his muscles to pin me down, how he got me into obeying him completely. I thought about his hairy and muscular ass and how his asshole exploded stinky gass in my face and how I had no way to avoid breathing it in. I thought about the hot piss spraying all over me and that I had to thank them for that treatment. I got deeper into this feeling of being small again, being controlled, having no power, feeling like me again. Without realizing, my hand had now gotten inside of my pants, rubbing my penis. I took off my clothes and kept sitting there, on the bathroom floor, all naked. I sat butt naked on the floor still covered in piss, and closed my eyes. I started masturbating. With only five strokes a lot of sperm exploded out from me. My balls almost cramped while my penis was emptying itself. It was a huge relief and the orgasm felt so incredibly nice. I had kind of missed this feeling of being bullied.