The Fastest Fuck in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Will had an amazing dick! Oh, it filled her mouth and throat so much and there was still four inches left! Fuck! How would any woman get this thing inside of her?

That thought sent another bolt of electricity through Zoe's body and she began sucking with more fervour. Fuck, this thing must feeling amazing buried inside a woman. It was so fucking big and hard! It would likely split her in two!

The thoughts began to flash through Zoe's mind, sending her wild inside with how she imagined such a huge cock would feel. Swiftly all thoughts of her fiancée or of how angry she had been with him which had led her to do this in the first place, were quickly replaced by questions of how good a dick this big and thick would feel buried inside her. Thoughts of how she wanted to have it all down her throat. Fuck, if she had known about Will's dick earlier, she would have believed what he had said about it being his 'secret weapon' in getting any woman. How could any woman resist this?

As lust began to take over Zoe completely, she bobbed her head up and down faster and harder, sucking and licking the huge shaft for all she was worth.

Will felt as if Zoe was trying to suck the cum from his balls as her hand jacked up and down his ragingly-hard dick. Her cheeks moved in and out as her tongue slashed across the whole length of his shaft. The feeling was amazing.

Zoe was bobbing her head up and down his dick zealously while her left hand pumped up and down just as furiously, her sparkling engagement ring looked lewd as her hand was wrapped tightly around his thick cock, however not as lewd as when her hand met her luscious lips as they wrapped tightly around the thick shaft of his hard on while she continued feeding it in and out of her hot mouth and down her tight throat.

Will could feel the cum in his balls already stirring as his friend's fiancée worked her mouth up and down his thick cock, struggling to shove another inch down her throat. Fuck, she had managed to swallow seven inches of his dick now and she seemed intent on taking the rest too. Fuck, was she a good cocksucker!

"Fuck! That's it Zo', suck my cock baby! Yeah! Oh fuck you give great head! Damn girl, you sure know how to treat your fiancee's best friend!" Will said between clenched teeth.

Fuck, he didn't know how much more he could handle of her hot mouth and throat, not to mention seeing that engagement ring pumping up and down as she jacked his dick. He always loved to see wedding rings, engagement rings and even eternity rings when he fucked a girl who was not exactly single. Shit, but seeing Zoe with her lips wrapped around his thick cock, feeling her hot mouth and throat trying to suck and squeeze the cum from his balls, added immensely to the sight of the ring Kevin had given her when she had said 'yes' to his proposal.

"Mmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Zoe moaned around his dick as she continued to bob her head up and down his raging hard on. Shit this was hot.

Staring down at her as he watched his friend's fiancée suck his dick, Will could only marvel. Zoe's beautiful face looked hot impaled on his rigid shaft, her lips forming an 'O' tightly around the thick length while her beautiful emerald eyes stared deeply into his, glazed with lust. Her long, slightly-wavy blonde hair shook lightly as she bobbed her head up and down swiftly, her slim hand a blur as she jacked his dick with fervour and her luscious, dick-hardening rack bounced and jolted with the force of her sucking and pumping.

Will stared down the top of Zoe's tight strappy white top, enjoying the view as his friend's fiancee's large tits bounced around in their confines. Fuck Zoe had great tits.

Grunting and groaning from her affections, Will found it hard to move, however he let the hand that wasn't resting in Zoe's blonde hair move down to roughly cup one of her large tits while Zoe continued to suck his dick.

Squeezing her tits roughly, Will almost came from the feel of her soft, firm tits while Zoe sucked harder and faster due to his new attention. Damn, she was really getting into this.

"Damn Zo', you've got great tits, so fucking big! Fuck! Ugh! Fuck, suck my dick, fuck yeah!" Will groaned, squeezing Zoe's big tits, feeling his fingers sink into the soft, firm flesh as he groped her roughly before once more he fell back into the sofa.

"You gonna cum for me baby? You gonna cum in my mouth Will? Are you gonna fill my mouth with your seed?" Zoe purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick for a moment, before licking up and down the long, thick shaft.

"Fuck, yeah Zo', gonna give you what you've worked so hard for. Now suck my dick before Kevin gets back!" Will growled, more of an order than a request.

Zoe smiled playfully at him before doing exactly as he said. Once more her lips wrapped around his thick cock and she took eight inches into her hot mouth and throat all at once, almost gagging on the amount of big dick stuffed into her, before she began sucking again for all she was worth.

"Oh fuck, shit...yeah Zoe suck my dick baby! Fuck...I'm gonna cum soon if you keep this up! Fuck!" Will groaned as his hand tightened into a fist in her hair.

Zoe picked up her pace, now obviously intent on making him cum, which Will thought would be very soon as his big dick slid once more into his friend's fiancee's tight throat. Shit, he wished he knew where Kevin was while his fiancée was giving him the best cocksucking ever. Fuck, he would love it if he could fill her mouth up while Kevin was walking up to the door so that she had a mouth full of his cum when her fiancée walked in. Damn, Kevin may have been his best friend, but Zoe was the best cocksucker he had ever met, and he had met a few!

As Will gripped Zoe's hair tighter, and Zoe sucked his dick for all she was worth, her big tits jiggling with the force that she stuffed the big cock into her mouth and throat, her fiancée, Will's best friend, had no idea what his bride-to-be was doing with his best friend in their house.

Kevin looked at his watch as he drove around the corner and pulled on to the car park. He had been out almost 55 minutes now, so he would start heading back soon. He had almost finished all of the errands he had decided to run and so was ahead with all the planning for the week. He had also gotten Zoe a nice present, especially as he knew that Will would be reimbursing him with a hundred anyway.

As Kevin pulled into the car parking space, slowly stopping the car, his loving fiancée was on her knees, sucking his best friend's huge dick for all she was worth, her engagement ring glistening on the hand she was using to jack the last couple of inches of Will's cock that she couldn't manage to stuff in her mouth or throat at that moment.

While Kevin turned off the car and got out, Will was groping his fiancee's big tits, encouraging her to suck his dick and relishing in the feel of her soft, firm tits and her hot mouth and tight throat.

Kevin smiled to himself smugly, Zoe was going to love the present he had gotten her. Walking towards the next shop, to buy the beer he had used as his excuse to leave, Kevin McReea had no idea that his fiancée was about to make his best friend cum.

Will roughly grabbed hold of one of Zoe's big tits again, squeezing hard and send a shockwave of pleasure through her as she stuffed eight inches of his big, thick cock down her throat.

Suddenly, both of Will's hands grabbed Zoe's head, grabbing fistfuls of her long blonde hair. Zoe knew he was going to cum soon now, his body had begun to tense and he began to thrust his dick into her mouth, holding her head steady.

Letting her hand fall from around Will's thick shaft, Zoe kept her head still as Will began to thrust his hips up, stuffing his big dick into her mouth and throat forcefully enough to make her gag a couple of times.

Then he suddenly moved, in one quick motion he was standing, looking down at her on her knees in front of him, his huge dick being shoved forcefully and lewdly into her hot mouth and throat. Zoe stared back into his eyes as Will's face contorted as his orgasm approached and he shoved his dick harder and faster in and out of her hot mouth while Zoe kept her lips tightly wrapped around the immense rod that was fucking her face so beautifully.

Her big tits bounced and jolted beneath the strappy white top that Will's hands had pulled down somewhat to reveal a luscious amount of her large tits. Now, half of her big 38C tits were visible from where her fiancee's best friend had groped them on top of her clothes.

Zoe placed her hands on Will's hips, trying to steady herself as he simply fucked her mouth with his huge dick. He had managed to stuff the last two inches down her throat and Zoe was now deep-throating all ten inches of her fiancee's best friend's dick.

Abruptly, all strength seemed to leave Will's hands and he stopped fucking her face. Without missing a heartbeat, knowing that he was about to cum, Zoe pulled Will's big dick from her throat back into her hot mouth and began sucking it hard, bobbing her head up and down his shaft while she once again used her left hand to jack his dick forcefully.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhh fuck!" Will groaned loudly and Zoe suddenly felt his body tense.

Less than a breath later, his heavy balls tightened and Zoe felt the head of his huge cock expand. Looking up into his ecstasy-contorted face, Zoe held her head still while she continued to pump his dick as all of sudden Will's dick exploded in her mouth.

Blast after powerful blast of hot, sticky cum shot forcefully against the back of Zoe's throat, hitting her tonsils and swiftly filling her hot mouth as she sucked hard on the end of Will's dick.

Zoe's throat began to convulse as she began to swallow the potent seed noisily, feeling the hot, thick liquid slide down her throat and fill her belly. However, as much as Zoe swallowed, the more Will seemed to pump into her mouth.

Load after load of hot, sticky cum shot into her hot mouth, filling her mouth quickly until some began to dribble from the sides of her lips no matter how fast she swallowed.

Suddenly Will pulled her hand from his dick and took over jacking his cock himself. Then he did something Zoe didn't expect and pulled his cock from her mouth.

The hot fiancée didn't have time to think as blast after blast of Will's hot, sticky cum shot from his dick all over her face, hair, neck and even over the exposed cleavage of her big tits.

Zoe reacted almost instinctively and opened her mouth wide. Load after load of Will's potent, pearly seed pumped into her hair, onto her cheeks, nose, eyes, shot deep into her mouth and onto her tongue, splattered across her neck and shoulders and all over her large tits, running down the deep cleavage that was exposed.

Will grunted and another huge glob of cum shot into her already full mouth causing some of the contents to spill out over her lips and down her chin before he suddenly fell back onto the sofa, his legs going weak and the rain of cum stopped finally.

For a moment, Zoe simply knelt there looking at Will as she was covered in his cum. Her belly was full of his potent seed from how much she had swallowed, and here she was kneeling on the floor, her face, hair, neck, shoulders and tits literally dripping in huge globs of his white, sticky cum. Her mouth was full and she watched Will smile breathily as she showed him just how full her mouth was before she slowly closed her mouth and deliberately swallowed noisily, letting him see her throat work as she swallowed all of the mouthful of his cum in one go, opening her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Fuck Zo', you look hot." Will panted as he lay back looking extremely satisfied.

Zoe smiled as she began to scoop some of the cum from her face and lick it off her fingers. Well, she had already sucked his dick and swallowed his cum, she might as well not let good cum go to waste now.

Zoe's smile deepened as she watched the lust begin to grow in Will's eyes as she sucked his cum from her fingers. That was when she noticed that her ring was no longer sparkling. Looking to it, Zoe felt a shiver run through her straight to her burning pussy, as she noticed her engagement ring covered in Will's white cum.

Looking back to him, she smiled teasingly.

"Bad boy, what would Kevin say if he saw my engagement ring covered in your cum." Zoe said playfully, before she lifted the ring to her lips. "Better get rid of the evidence."

With that she snaked her tongue out and licked the cum from her ring, placing her finger in her mouth and making that she sucked the rest of Will's cum from it before once more inspecting it.

"Better." She said approvingly as once more the ring her fiancée had given her sparkled in the sunlight.

"Now all you have to do is clean the rest off." Will teased playfully and Zoe smiled.

"Yes, you did make a bit of a mess of me, just after I've had a shower too. Naughty boy." She teased as she looked down at her half-exposed tits. A thought occurred to her as she saw Will's cum all over her tits, dripping down her cleavage, across her chest and neck. Looking up to him, she smiled teasingly. "It looks like you gave me that pearl necklace after all."

Will grinned widely at that and Zoe smiled amusedly as she gently began to rub Will's cum into the soft, firm flesh of her big tits with both of her hands.

"Mmmmm that feels good." She purred as she felt the hot, sticky cum rub into her hot, soft flesh. "Kevin's always telling me I don't use enough cream when I sunbathe."

"I can help with that any time Zo'." Will replied smugly and Zoe laughed lightly.

"I'm sure you would." She said in return as she finished rubbing all of his cum into her tits.

"Fuck, it's hot watching you rub my cum into your tits." Will said as he stared at her hungrily and Zoe smiled playfully, her own eyes glistening somewhat.

"Well I've got your cum on my face and in my hair too, so do you want to get me something to wipe myself with?" She asked sweetly.

Will smiled as he got up and headed into the kitchen. Moments later he returned with a towel before he once more sat down in front of her.

As Zoe began to wipe Will's cum from her face, neck and hair, she noticed that his dick was semi-hard, obviously he was getting more aroused watching her wipe his cum into her skin and suck it from her fingers.

Zoe finished cleaning herself off all the time staring transfixed at Will's big dick. Fuck, it was huge. How had she ever managed to swallow all of that. Damn, but it had been good.

Staring at Will's half-hard cock sent bolts of fire and electricity through her body and made her pussy blaze. Thoughts of how something that big and thick must feel flashed through her mind as she remember how good it had felt stuffed down her throat.

Memories of Kevin also flashed into her mind, making her feel a moment of guilt for wondering what another cock would feel like inside her, what this enormous cock, not just any cock, would make her feel.

Throwing the towel on the floor beside her, Zoe reached out to wrap her left hand around Will's thick cock again, and slowly began to massage the long length.

"So this is the 'secret weapon' that helps you bed all those unavailable women." Zoe said sounding slightly in a daze to her own ears.

Will grinned as he watched her slowly massage his cock, her engagement ring once more glinting in the light, as the thick shaft slowly began to harden under her soft touch.

"Yeah, they love feeling it buried in them, they always forget about their boyfriends or husbands then." Will replied proudly.

This time Zoe could believe Will's boasting. Her fingers lightly traced the long length of Will's hardening cock, gently encircling its wide girth. Damn, no wonder Will could get all those women under him.

As Zoe continued to trace her fingers around Will's hardening shaft, occasionally gripping it lightly to massage it a moment, the thoughts of Kevin began to slip from her mind as the slowly growing dick in her hand began to fill her thoughts.

Finally, she leaned forward and gently kissed up the length, from balls to head, causing Will's dick to harden the moment her soft, luscious lips first touched his thick shaft.

Looking up at him, Zoe stood up.

"I need to feel this inside me." She said simply as she looked straight into Will's eyes and reached under her short blue skirt to pull her panties off.

Will's eyes widened in surprise as Zoe stepped out of her discarded underwear and looked at him, her body on fire.

"What about Kevin?" He asked, oddly enough sounding genuinely concerned.

"My asshole of a fiancée bet that if you won you could screw me right? Obviously he didn't give a fuck if you got your dick in me." Zoe replied as she placed her knees on the sofa and moved to straddle Will, his solidly hard dick beneath her, her large tits inches from his face as she hovered above his raging hard on.

"Fuck, wait till I tell Kev I won the bet!" Will said proudly as he placed his hands on Zoe's slim waist, staring intently at her chest.

"You're not going to tell him anything, remember." Zoe replied as she placed one hand on Will's shoulder and reached under herself to wrap the other around Will's thick shaft.

"What?" Will asked confusedly, actually looking up from her tits.

"You didn't win the bet." Zoe answered simply. She still held herself over Will's big cock, needing so badly to lower herself down. "I sucked your dick because Kevin was an asshole and deserved it for betting me. You can fuck me because he obviously didn't care if you did get your big dick in me. He should think before he bets me away to his friends if he doesn't want them shoving their cocks into his fiancée. Now, I want to feel this big dick inside me, so you can either agree and fuck me, or I can get up now."

Will didn't even have to think before he nodded.

"Whatever you say Zo', as long as I get you on my dick I don't care." He said with a proud smile.

Zoe smiled back playfully.

"I thought you might say that." She replied teasingly as she slowly lowered herself.

The moment Zoe felt Will's hard dick touch her hot pussy, she felt a shudder rush through her body. This was it, she was actually going to fuck Will. She was actually going to cheat on Kevin, her fiancée. That thought should have made her feel a little guilty at least, however it didn't. Firstly, she had a ten inch, thick cock, directly under her, ready to fill her pussy to bursting, and secondly, Kevin had bet her body to his best friend, so he deserved it the bastard. He shouldn't make a bet he wasn't ready to cash out.

As Zoe was about to lower herself some more, to feed the first inch of Will's big dick into her needy pussy, Will's hands tightened on her waist, holding her still as he looked to her concerned.

"Kev said he'd be back in an hour or two. He's been out about 55 minutes, he could be back any minute." He said sounding torn between lust and concern.

Zoe smiled playfully down at him, her eyes burning with lust.

"I guess you'd better fuck me fast before he gets back then." She teased and saw all concern leave Will's eyes and a smile grew on his face.

Suddenly Will used his grip on her waist to pull Zoe down onto his enormous dick and Zoe's eyes widened as the thick head pushed deep, and unprotected, into her tight, burning pussy.

The feel of this thick cock slowly pushing deeper into her needy pussy sent waves of electricity through Zoe's body as Will continued to pull her down onto his ragingly-hard dick. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as the breath left her body with every inch of Will's cock that was slowly pushed into her.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Will grunted as he continued pulling her down on him.

Zoe couldn't reply, the feel of this...huge cock...being buried inside her was just so...unbelievable.