The Fastest Fuck in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want Zo'?" Will grunted again, slamming harder and faster into her.

"Uhhh! Oh, I want you to uh fuck me ummm, yeah, fuck me Will Harvey, fuck your best friend's fiancée!" She groaned in reply, his dick slamming deep into her womb.

"Uh, fuck! I really wish you'd let me fuck you again! Fuck, when we have more time to ourselves! Uh, oh fuck! Damn, I could fuck you so good upstairs!" Will growled as he began stuffing his dick into her a little more erratically.

Zoe simply groaned in return. At that point she didn't trust herself to speak in reply. She loved Kevin completely, he was the guy she was going to marry after all. This was just a revenge fuck. But right then, with Will's huge dick filling her repeatedly, Zoe didn't trust that she could say that, or whether she would say what she felt right then; that she would do anything to keep this big cock inside her, anything at all, even if Kevin walked in she wouldn't stop Will screwing her.

For another few minutes Kevin's best friend continued to pump his ten inch dick in and out of Zoe's welcoming pussy. The room was filled with the moans and groans of the hot, 23-year-old fiancée and the illicit protests of the sofa, groaning lewdly as it marked the hot fucking that was going on on top of it.

Zoe's big tits which had long since been slammed back into her bra under her top, bounced lustfully with the forceful strokes Will pumped her with. Her back arched, her legs locked tighter around Will's waist, their mouths pressed together, kissing passionately as the hot sex continued.

Then, Zoe broke the kiss and looked to Will.

"What time is it?" She asked breathlessly, her legs still wrapped around his waist and her hand on his hard chest.

"He's been gone almost an hour and twenty minutes." Will panted tiredly, he had stopped fucking her as he looked at his watch. Now he was holding his dick inside her, sheathed deep in her tight pussy, watching her as if he expected her to say they should stop before he came.

That thought did cross Zoe's mind. Who knew when Kevin would be back, he could come back in the next minute for all they knew. However the fact that Will had his entire ten inches stuffed balls deep into her pussy, that her own orgasm was fast approaching, and that it was only fair to let him cum all weighed in the favour Zoe wanted anyway.

So, unlocking her legs from around his waist, Zoe smiled at him mischievously.

"Kevin could be back any minute, we have to hurry." She said as she pushed his chest. "Fuck me doggie style."

Will had eyed her worriedly as she first pushed him away, however he didn't hesitate a moment with her last words.

As his big dick slid from her hot pussy, Zoe felt as if she was empty, sighing in loss. However she quickly rolled over so that she was on her hands and knees, her hands on the arm of the sofa so she was facing the lounge window which let on to the front. Will didn't waste any time, the moment she was on her hands and knees, his long, thick dick thrust back into her hot pussy from behind and Zoe felt all of the breath leave her, from the powerful thrust and how good it felt to have Will's big cock back inside her.

Looking over her shoulder, Zoe smiled playfully.

"Come on Will," She said dirtily, "Fuck me raw."

Will's hands found her slim waist and with that, he began pounding her relentlessly from behind. Zoe's moans and groans filled the lounge once more, the sofa once again groaned in protest, all the while Kevin drove closer while his best friend banged his girl.

Kevin let out a sigh of relief as the car in front finally began to move again. He had made good head way at first, however he had soon been caught in traffic. Looking at his watch he saw that he had been gone an hour and a half now, but at least he wasn't far, ten minutes at most he reckoned.

While Kevin made the last leg of his journey back home, he was blissfully unaware that his fiancée was being fucked ruthlessly doggie style by his best friend on their sofa. Zoe's big tits swung and shook within the confines of her tight, white strappy top as Will pounded his big ten inch cock deep into her tight, needy pussy from behind. Both could feel their orgasms approaching rapidly as Will continued to pull Kevin's hot 23-year-old fiancée back onto his dick by her slim waist while Zoe moaned and groaned, gripping the arm of the chair tightly in ecstasy.

As Kevin was almost home, ready to take his winnings, Will continued to ram his huge dick into Kevin's fiancee's body, making her scream as he fucked her deeper, harder and faster than Kevin ever had.

Will held Zoe's waist tightly as he continued to pull her back onto his dick as he thrust forward relentlessly. His friend's hot fiancée was now constantly moaning or screaming in pleasure as Will gave all he had to screwing the life out of her from behind.

"OHHH! Fuck me Will! Ummmm ohhh yeaah! Fuck me with that big dick! YES! OHHH! Oh, you fuck me sooo good! Screw me! YES! FUCK! OOHHHHH!" Zoe moaned lustfully as she rested on her forearms, placing her head on her arms as pleasure shot through her from the thick dick burying itself in her tight pussy over and over again.

"Uh! Fuck, take my dick Zoe, yeah! Fuck, I always knew I'd get my dick in you one day! Ahh, fuck. You love it don't you?" Will growled as he continued to pound her hard from behind.

"Ohhhh yesss! Ummmmohh! Fuck, I love your big dick! Oh, it's so big and deep inside me! Yes! Fuckk mee Will!" She groaned in reply and Will smiled smugly.

"Yeah, that's it Zo', beg me to fuck you." He growled in reply as he reached under her to cup her large tits, squeezing them roughly through the thin fabric of her top and bra.

"Oh, ughhh! Fuck me Will, please, please fuck me, please fill me with your hot, thick cock!" Zoe groaned again as Will pulled her back to her hands and knees by her big tits. "YES! Fuck! Ohh fuck! Uh uh uh!"

Groping her large tits as they swung underneath her hot body, Will redoubled his efforts, ramming his dick as deep and as hard as he could into Kevin's fiancee's tight pussy. He could feel his balls beginning to churn as Zoe's hot pussy squeezed his dick as he repeatedly rammed her full of the thick, long meat.

"Am I better than Kevin?" Will growled harshly, his hands pushing her tits together as his fingers squeezed mercilessly into the soft, firm flesh.

"OH! Fuck yes, yes, give it to me! Ohhh fuck, you're so much better than Kevin! Ohhummmmm, so much bigger and thicker! Ohh, you fill me up soo much and fuckk mee sooooo gooood!" Zoe moaned loudly, her fingers once more in a death grip on the arm of the sofa which Will thought might break soon under the intense fucking. "Ohh ohhh yes yes yes! Oh fuck! More! Ohhh fuck me Will! Fuck I'm going to cum soon! Yes!"

"Uh, fuck, do you like my dick more than his?" Will growled, squeezing Zoe's big tits as hard as he could as he thrust into Zoe so hard she almost lost her grip on the arm of the sofa.

"YES! OH YES! SOOO MUCH MORE!" She screamed in ecstasy as Will reluctantly released her luscious rack to once more take hold of her slim waist. Fuck he was getting close.

Fucking Zoe doggie style on the sofa she shared with Kevin was hot. Damn, just fucking Zoe was enough to make his balls want to explode. The fact that he could cum inside his friend's hot fiancée was even hotter! It had been so incredible to have her swallow his cum and then to cum all over her face and tits, but the fact she wanted him to cum inside her pussy too, fuck, that was unbelievable.

The thoughts made Will jackhammer as hard and fast as he could into Zoe, turning both the sofa and his friend's fiancée into one long noise, the latter in screams of pleasure and the former in warning that the sofa might collapse if this continued.

Will had tried to hold off cumming as long as he could, and fuck it had been hard. He wanted to make the most of screwing his friend's bride-to-be as this was the only chance he would get to have his dick in her, but time was against them now, and Will knew he couldn't take much more of this. Still, with Zoe as hot as she was now, this close to orgasm, perhaps she might be more accommodating.

"You want my dick inside you?" Will grunted harshly.

"Ohh, yess! Don't stop...uhhh ohh yeah, fuck, don't ever stop fucking me Will!" Zoe moaned loudly, her body tensing slightly as her orgasm fast approached.

"Then let me fuck you again, uh, fuck, when we have more time." Will growled, and began fucking Zoe as hard as he could to try to convince her.

Zoe moaned unintelligibly in reply as Will fucked her ruthlessly. So Will reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Zoe's long blonde hair and yanked her head back as he slammed forward, one hand still holding her slim waist.

"UHHH!" Zoe grunted roughly.

"Imagine, you could have my big dick ramming into your tight pussy all the time. I'd fuck you on yours and Kevin's bed, in his car! Fuck, you could have my dick in you again Zo', I know you'd love that wouldn't you?" Will growled harshly as he held her head back and slammed his dick into her again.

"Uhh yess, oh, your dick is soo good!" She groaned in reply.

"Then I can fuck you again? I can stuff you full of my hard cock again?" He asked breathlessly, feeling his balls beginning to tighten for the second time that day.

"Uhhh, ohhhh, fuck, maybe...ohh just give me your big dick Will and fuck me baby!" She replied as her body began to tense once more, obviously she was about to explode in her second orgasm, perhaps she didn't know that she had said maybe, but still that was good enough for Will, it was better than the 'no' from earlier. "UHH WILL! Now fucking ram that big fucking dick in me, OHH FUCK! I'm going to cumm sooon! Fuck yes! OHH YEAH!"

Will smiled smugly as he obliged the fair lady, letting her hair go so that he could hold onto her waist tightly giving her all of his concentration and strength.

Right then he, and no doubt Zoe, didn't care whether Kevin walked in the front door and caught them, they were both so close and the fucking was just too good. If he had come in, Will would have continued banging his fiancée before cumming inside her in front of him, and right then, Zoe would most likely have let him.

Suddenly, Zoe's loud moans turned to screams and her body began to tense.

"OH! OH! OHHH! YES! YESS! YYEESSS! OH FUCK! FUCK ME WILL! FUCK ME BABY! OHHH THAT'S IT! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMM! OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK YEESSS OHHUUHHHHHHHHH!" Zoe shouted loudly before her words became a wordless scream of pure ecstasy as her body shook furiously as wave after wave of her intense orgasm wracked through her body.

As Zoe's orgasm exploded violently through her body, her already tight pussy clamped like a vice around Will's big, thick cock sending Will to the edge.

"OH FUCK! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum inside you Zoe! Fuck! Uhhh, this one's for Kevin!" Will growled harshly as he once more reached to grab a fistful of Zoe's long blonde hair and yanked her head back roughly as he reached beneath her to once again grab hold of one of her big tits, mercilessly squeezing the soft, firm flesh as his thrusts became erratic.

"Fuck, here it cums!" He shouted and then buried his dick balls deep inside Zoe's hot pussy, yanking her head back until Zoe's wordless scream became a gurgling groan, clamping his strong hand hard into her big tits and felt his balls tighten.

Less than a second later the thick head of Will's ten inch dick expanded and suddenly exploded deep within Zoe's unprotected pussy. Load after huge load of thick, potent cum blasted deep into her pussy, sending another wave of orgasm ripping through her body as Will emptied his balls deep into her womb.

Will grunted as his dick pumped the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into his best friend's fiancée. Grunting as blast after blast of the potent seed coated her pussy, Will felt his knee's weaken as his body tensed violently.

"Fuck, take my cum Zoe!" He grunted as he continued to hold her hair and tits while his cock pumped all of his thick cum into his friend's fiancee's unprotected pussy. Fuck it felt good to be cumming inside her.

Zoe groaned wordlessly as Will filled her up with his cum until after minutes of his cock shooting out the potent white seed deep into her body, Will finally grunted, and with one last huge spurt of cum, he collapsed onto her body.

Zoe felt her orgasm tear through her hot body sending wave after wave of intense blazing pleasure that shook her entire world. She couldn't see or hear hardly anything, though she knew those screams of ecstasy were hers. Her body shook and her pussy clamped hard onto Will's enormous dick.

Suddenly he grunted something before his entire 'weapon' stuffed her full as he buried his ten inch cock deep into her pussy, balls deep. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, then Zoe felt the head of his thick cock expand.

Oh fuck, she had been waiting to feel this since Will had blasted that bucket load of cum down her throat and over her face and tits.

Suddenly his dick exploded and huge load after huge load of his hot, thick cum blasted deep into her needy, unprotected pussy, deep into her womb where his thick cock was shoved balls deep.

The feel of Will's cum, Kevin's best friend, pumping deep into her unprotected pussy sent another huge orgasm ripping through Zoe's body, and as she felt him shoot what seemed like an endless torrent of hot seed into her body, Zoe thought she might pass out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Groaning as loud as she could in a wordless moan, Zoe revelled in the feel of the enormous amount of cum her fiancee's best friend was dumping into her. It was easily more than the amount she had swallowed and had covered her together, and it was all pumping deep into her unprotected womb, filling her pussy with what had to be potent cum.

Shaking in orgasm as Will's cock continued to pump out more and more of his potent white cum, Zoe thought that he was trying to fill her up. She already felt full of his cum, having had it shoot down her throat, over her face and tits and now deep in her pussy. Fuck, did he ever stop cumming?

The answer was yes, however it took another couple of minutes before finally Will's huge, thick dick finally shot one last huge load of cum into her already full womb, before he finally grunted and collapsed on top of her.

Zoe crumpled in a weak heap beneath him, his big dick slowly growing soft as it was buried inside her. She lay there for a moment, relishing in the feeling of being completely fucked out and absolutely satisfied, not to mention entirely full of cum.

While Zoe and Will were busy fucking relentlessly on the sofa, their orgasms approaching as Will asked Zoe if she would let him fuck her again, to which she in her immanently-approaching orgasmic state replied 'maybe', Kevin turned the car onto the road where he and Zoe lived. While his fiancée was screaming in ecstasy as his best friend repeatedly buried his big dick into her tight, hot and very welcoming pussy, Kevin nodded to Richard, one of the neighbours that lived at the top of the road. Pulling the car over, he smiled at his friend.

"How's things Rich?" Kevin asked as he leaned his elbow on the window.

"Not bad, just enjoying the sun, been out fixing the garden for a barbeque later. You and Zoe fancy coming?" Richard asked as he leaned on the roof of the car.

Little did either of the guys know that right then, Will, Kevin's best friend, was holding Zoe's slim waist tightly, ramming his big ten inch dick into her hard and fast having just let go of her hair and tits that he had been squeezing, fucking her hard to her second orgasm.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to come." Kevin replied kindly.

The unaware Kevin really had no idea how true that statement was. Right at that moment, Zoe, Kevin's loving, hot fiancée, was begging Will to keep fucking her as she was about to cum, telling him to keep ramming his huge dick balls deep into her tight pussy.

"Great, bring some beer." Richard replied with a grin to which Kevin laughed.

"Alright man, make sure you have some decent music, you know how Zoe loves to get a little rowdy and dance at these things." He said in return.

Again, Kevin was unaware just how true that sentence was right at that moment in time. Zoe was indeed being rowdy, very loud indeed in fact as she screamed at the top of her lungs as her second orgasm ripped through her body so violently she shook uncontrollably and gripped white-knuckled to the arm of the sofa as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of her life wracked her hot body over and over again.

"Invite some others too man, the more the merrier you know." Rich added as he tapped the roof of the car.

"Yeah, I'll ask around, I'm sure Will will come too." Kevin replied calmly.

For the third time, Kevin had literally hit the nail on the head with his words, as right then, though he was blissfully unaware, Will buried his huge, thick cock all the way into Kevin's knockout fiancée and grabbed her tits and pulled her hair as his balls tightened and his dick exploded, pumping load after load, huge amounts, of his thick, potent cum, deep into Zoe's pussy and womb, filling her up completely.

While Kevin and Richard talked for a little longer, Kevin looked towards his and Zoe's house, looking forward to getting back. Little did Zoe and Will know, as Will continued to fill Zoe up with his hot, white seed, that Kevin, her fiancée was sitting just up the road in his car. The only reason he hadn't caught them screwing, or while Will was filling his fiancée up with his potent cum, was a chance encounter with a neighbour.

As Kevin talked to Richard, Will filled Zoe up with his cum before finally collapsing on top of her, both of them satisfied and completely fucked out.

After a minute or two of catching their breath after their illicit fucking, Will finally pulled his now soft dick from Zoe's well fucked, and completely satisfied, pussy. Zoe sighed as she felt the loss of the still big cock leave her body before Will pushed himself to sit up, still naked from the waist down.

Rolling over onto her back, Zoe smiled at Kevin's best friend, her face red and her hair messed up.

"Damn, you fucked me good." She said happily and Will smiled smugly.

"Well, next time we'll have more time." Will replied as he watched her lying there.

Zoe laughed lightly before she pushed herself to sit up. That took a lot of effort, her arms and legs still felt weak from the intense fucking she had just received.

"I said 'maybe'." She said as she stood up on wobbly legs. Fuck, he had gave it to her good. The memory of that big dick inside her and how it had screwed her to such an intense orgasm made Zoe want it back in her already. She loved Kevin though, this had just been because he had deserved it. "Besides, I let you fuck me because Kevin deserved it for being an asshole and betting me to you in the first place. Now, you can be more smug than him when he thinks he's won."

Will laughed as Zoe straightened her top and skirt and fixed her hair as best she could before looking around for her underwear.

"Looks like I'll have to get him to bet you again." Kevin's best friend replied and Zoe laughed amusedly.

"Well, I guess you finally got me under you after all." She said amusedly as she pulled her panties back on and hunted for his jeans and boxers, which she tossed to him once she had finally found them. "Not to mention that I feel so full of your cum that I can still feel it in me."

Will chuckled as he began to pull his boxers and jeans on before looking at her as he buttoned them up.

"You really enjoyed my dick didn't you?" He asked knowing full well the answer.