The Fastest Fuck in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of her hands now gripped tightly onto Will's shoulders, revelling in the feel of such an enormous rod being slowly pushed into her, reaching places she never knew could be touched and feeling as if it would split her open at any moment.

Suddenly, Zoe heard Will mumble something through the daze she felt and just as abruptly he pulled her down hard to sit on his lap, instantly shoving the last four three inches of his wide cock deep into her tight pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Zoe screamed half in pain and half in pleasure.

The thing had literally slammed deep into her body, stuffing her so full of hard cock she felt as if it had been driven into her womb.

Her head fell back and all that kept her sitting up was her hands on Will's shoulders, gripping so tightly she heard him growling in pain, and his strong hands holding onto her slim waist.

"Oh fuck!" She repeated breathlessly, her head swimming in the pleasure of how deep and thick this cock was inside her as the pain cleared.

"Yeah!" Will growled smugly, "Damn your tight!" He added before laughing proudly, "I knew I'd get in your pussy one day Zo'! Fuck, you're going to be a good fuck."

Zoe leaned up once again, her hair hanging over her face as she stared lustfully at Will before pushing her hair from her face with a dirty smile.

"I never thought I'd be another notch on your bed post Will." She purred erotically, her hands letting the death grip on his shoulders go.

"You'll be the trophy on my wall Zo'." Will replied smugly, his hands running along her smooth legs before once more holding onto her slim waist.

Zoe purred contentedly as she stared at him.

"Shame we don't have longer." He said as he leaned forward to gently kiss her lips, "Next time I fuck you in your bed upstairs."

A lightning bolt shot through Zoe's pussy at the mention of Kevin's best friend fucking his fiancée in his own bed. However, Zoe kissed him back lightly before shaking her head, still smiling dirtily.

"I'm fucking you to get back at Kevin, Will." She replied, sitting straight, her eyes glinting in lust. "This will be the only time you get your dick in me, so you better fuck me good."

Will's face expression changed to one taken aback.

"So no gloating at Kevin by telling him, no fucking you again, and I lose the bet? How is that fair?" He asked seriously.

Zoe leaned forward and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue dance with his before she once more leaned back, smiling teasingly as she placed her left hand on her chest, emphasising both her impressive cleavage and the sparkling engagement ring on her finger.

"It's fair because you get to fuck your best friend's fiancée, the girl you never thought you could have. You get to watch Kevin be smug while you know you fucked his girl and came all over her. You get to have me ride your big dick and fuck me however you want until Kevin comes back, and..." Zoe said, her smile deepening, "...you get to cum inside me."

All doubt left Will's face as Zoe spoke heatedly, her eyes smoldering while her pussy tightened and relaxed around his dick, however, before he could say anything, Zoe couldn't help teasing him once more.

"Or if you think it's unfair, we don't need to fuck..." She said and began lifting herself from Will's dick.

Without a word, Will grinned and pulled her back down, hard onto his huge dick. Zoe squealed in delight as the big dick filled her again before she pressed her luscious lips forcefully against Will's, her tongue darting into his mouth to dance passionately with his as her hips began to move furiously, sliding the huge cock in and out of her very needy pussy.

As the two began fucking and kissing on the sofa, with Zoe moaning breathily into Will's mouth, her tongue danced with his as his thick dick began to repeatedly ram into her hot, tight pussy, neither of them knew, or at that moment cared, where her fiancée was. All that existed was the hot, illicit sex between a hot, young woman and her fiancee's best friend.

Kevin finally found the case of beer he was after, which apparently had been the last one, no doubt because of how gorgeous the day was. Lifting it, he carried it towards the counter, placing it carefully down so that he didn't break any of the bottles. Handing over the money he took the crate back to the car, making sure it rested safely in the boot before he got in and once more looked at his watch. An hour had passed since he had left now, and he only had a couple more things to see to that shouldn't take too long before he would head back and claim his prize from his best friend. Laughing amusedly to himself, Kevin started the car.

Meanwhile, as Kevin was buying his crate of beer, his fiancée was busy furiously riding his friend's huge dick on their sofa. Moaning and groaning as the huge cock slammed back into her tight, hot pussy as she bounced up and down on it hard and fast, riding the thick shaft for all she was worth. While Kevin loaded the beer into the car, his best friend held onto Zoe's slim waist tightly, helping guide her up and down his rock hard length, relishing in the fact he was fucking Kevin's hot fiancée, his tongue dancing with hers passionately.

As Kevin glanced at his watch and laughed to himself smugly, Zoe continued to slam herself down on Will's huge dick, filling her pussy with his thick cock as her engagement ring sparkled in the sunlight.

"OH FUCK! YES! OOHHHH! You're so fucking big!! Ummmohhhhhh!" Zoe groaned loudly as she slammed herself back down the huge ten inches of Will's thick cock. "Ughhhh! Ohhh fuck yes!"

The huge dick filled her like Kevin never had or could and it felt so good as it slammed deep inside her.

Gripping Will's shoulders hard, Zoe continued to bounce up and down his amazing cock, her large tits bouncing with her movements. She was riding him harder and faster than she had ever fucked Kevin and her big 38C tits almost came out of her low-cut white strappy top every time she slammed herself back down on Will's enormous shaft.

"Ah fuck Zo'..ah yeah! Fuck you're hot!" Will grunted as he guided her up and down his huge prick. The grin on his face hadn't gone away, Zoe didn't have to wonder why, having his best friend's hot fiancée riding his dick was reason enough.

"Oh fuck, you're dick is so good Will! Ummmmohhhh! Yes! Uhhhh! So fucking big and thick! OHHHH!" Zoe growled in return, her hair falling over her face as she bounced up and down furiously, riding his huge cock vigorously. "Ohhuuhhh! I love your big dick! OHH! It's so fucking good inside me!"

Tossing her hair over her shoulders, Zoe once more pressed her lips against Will's forcefully sliding her tongue instantly around his as once again they kissed passionately while she rocked her hips back and forth.

Will's hands once more found her large tits, squeezing roughly through the thin material of her white strappy top and lace bra. His fingers felt good as they sank into the soft, firm flesh of her big tits, grabbing and groping her relentlessly as they fucked ruthlessly.

Will's hands swiftly moved to grab her bare ass beneath her skirt, guiding her once more as she rode his huge cock, fucking the enormous length in and out of her tight pussy.

Breaking the kiss, her fiancee's best friend began kissing her neck, biting as he lowered his face down to roughly bite her large tits through her top and bra.

Growling in pleasure, Zoe grabbed hold of the back of Will's head, pulling him into her big tits as she continued to rock her hips on his hard cock.

"OH YEAH WILL! Ohhhh bite my big tits baby! Ohhhh! Fill me with your big dick!" Zoe growled heatedly before once more letting Will's head go and grabbing roughly onto the sofa.

"Fuck Zo' you're so fucking hot! Ugh! Fuck, ride my dick slut!" Will grunted before slapping her ass beneath her skirt.

Zoe grunted at the slap and began to ride his cock faster and harder, looking down into his eyes with her own that blazed with lust.

She knew what Will would want to hear, and hell, she wasn't going to lie to him.

"Uhhh! Ummmm fuck Will! You're dick is so good! It's so much bigger than Kevin's! OHHH! Uh! Yes! You fill me up better and fuck! OH yes! Umm! You feel so much better than Kevin! Fuck baby! You fuck me so much better than he does!" Zoe purred erotically as she stared deep into Will's eyes.

As predicted, Will's grin grew even more proud and smug and he became more vigorous in guiding her up and down his dick.

Zoe's eyes rolled back momentarily from how good it felt to be stuffed full, and literally fucked, by such a big dick! Fuck! It felt unbelievable to have so much hard cock inside her! As she once more opened her eyes and looked to Will, he grinned proudly at her.

"You love my dick Zoe?" He asked her and Zoe smiled in amusement. Damn this guy was smug! For good reason though.

She purred teasingly before moaning as loud as she could in reply. Fuck he was deep!

"Fuck! At your wedding I'm going to remember this!" Will grunted as he leaned back, enjoying the ride; literally.

That thought almost tipped Zoe over the edge. Fuck, that was right. Will was no doubt going to be Kevin's best man at the wedding! Damn, that meant that the bride-to-be was screwing the best man! Oh fuck that was hot!

The thought made Zoe redouble her efforts and soon her tits were bouncing harder and faster in time with how she was slamming up and down on Kevin's best friend's enormous cock. Soon Zoe's own orgasm was fast approaching, her pussy began to tingle and blaze furiously. Will's dick was fucking her to the biggest orgasm of her life. She just knew it was going to be good.

Will moved his hands to roughly grab Zoe's big tits again, squeezing them roughly. The feel of her soft, firm, huge tits as his fingers squeezed them both roughly almost made his balls tighten as his friend's stunning fiancée continued to bounce on his huge dick that was buried completely in her horny pussy.

"Fuck you've got great tits Zo'!" Will exclaimed as he continued to maul her large tits.

His best friend's fiancée smiled in return and kissed him quickly.

"You've got the best dick so I guess that makes us even." She said breathily as she continued to work her pussy up and down his thick shaft. Damn she was tight around his dick.

"Damn, you've got to let me fuck you again!" He said roughly, his fingers groping hard into her large tits.

Zoe kissed him once more, moaning lustfully into his mouth. She obviously liked the idea.

"This is a one time fuck Will, so you'd better make the most of me." She panted as she continued riding his ten-inch rod.

Damn, he had known she would say that. Ah well, it was always worth a shot. Still, if this was the only time he would get her like this, Will thought as he pressed her big tits together with the palms of his hands, he might as well get all he could from her.

"I have to see these fucking tits of yours! Fuck! Uh! I've always wanted to see them." He growled as he roughly pulled at Zoe's top, lifting it up just over her tits.

The white lace bra that barely contained her large rack looked all the more lustful as Zoe's big tits bounced erotically within the thin confines as she continued riding up and down his hard rod.

Squeezing her big breasts hard through her bra, Will pulled the lace cups down and quickly began to bite and lick her nipples roughly causing Zoe to groan loudly and once more grab the back of his head.

"OHHH YES!" Zoe groaned loudly as she leaned her head back and began riding him harder and faster.

Pulling his teeth from her large tits, Will leaned back and held onto Zoe's waist, watching with lust-filled eyes as she quickly placed her hands behind her on his knees, arching her back slightly to push her now naked tits towards him as she bounced up and down his ten-inch shaft.

Fuck this girl was hot! Her now basically-uncovered tits were bouncing violently as Zoe rammed his dick repeatedly deep into her hot, tight pussy, all the while staring straight into his eyes.

"Ohhh! Ummmmmmm! Oh! Uhhhhh!" She moaned loudly as she stared at him intently.

Reaching forward he once more pressed his palms into the large, luscious mounds of his best friend's fiancee's big tits before squeezing them roughly and grinning at her. That was when he noticed his watch on his wrist and realised that here he was, fucking Kevin's fiancée on his own sofa, in his own lounge, and the guy could be back soon. Quickly he looked at his watch, keeping his other hand firmly groping Zoe's naked breast.

As he looked at his watch, Zoe leaned forward, squashing her large breast into his hand, placing her hands on his shoulders as she began riding up and down, her breathing growing heavier.

"What time is it?" She asked through heavy breaths, her eyes were beginning to take on that glazed-far away look that signalled she was close to cumming.

"He's been gone an hour and five minutes." Will answered before he once more grabbed hold of Zoe's slim waist. "He could be back any minute now."

Zoe moaned loudly again as if he hadn't mentioned that her fiancée, his best friend, could be back any minute and catch her impaled on Will's ten inch cock, riding him furiously while half naked.

"Ohhh, oh it's so hot! So hot having your dick in me when Kevin could be back any second!" Zoe groaned, sounding almost in a daze, before she lifted her left hand up to show him her engagement ring, "Did you like seeing my ring next to your dick when my hand was around it? Ohhhummm! When I was drinking your cum? OHHHH! Fuck yes! When I sucked your cum from it! Uhhhhmmmm! While you fuck me?"

With every word Zoe began to ride him harder, bouncing more furiously on his dick and her eyes began to become more distant.

As she slammed herself up and down on his dick, her top fell down over her large tits once more and then suddenly her lips were against his and Zoe wrapped her arms around his neck. He knew she was close to cumming now. Fuck, he wouldn't be far behind, but he wanted to see her another way before he came.

Quickly he wrapped his arms around her waist and in one fluid motion, twisted and lay Zoe down on the sofa, her head resting on the arm. Without missing a beat her smooth legs wrapped around his naked waist as their tongues danced and to the tune of Zoe's moans, Will began to pump his dick into her furiously.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! OOOHHH FUCK! YESSS! OHHH FUCK ME WILL! OOHHH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK! YEESS!" Zoe began to scream in ecstasy as Will mercilessly slammed his huge dick in and out of her very welcoming pussy. "GIVE IT TO ME WILL! FUCK! NAIL ME BABY! FUCK ME SENSELESS!"

Will grunted as he continued to pound his friend's fiancée into the sofa, her legs tightly wrapping around his waist, pulling him deeper as her hands swiftly moved under his shirt, her nails clawing painfully down his back as Zoe screamed in the pleasure his ten inch dick was giving her.

Staring down at his best friend's fiancée as she writhed in ecstasy while he plowed into her hot, tight pussy with his big thick dick, Will smiled triumphantly. He had always fantasised at how hot Zoe would look when she was underneath him. He had always intended to try his hardest to screw her, she was just too hot not to, but he had never thought he'd be able to, she loved Kevin too much. Now Kevin had basically handed her to him on a plate. He hadn't known how Zoe would react when she found out about that bet, but damn, it had made his dream come true. Maybe after he fucked the life out of her she would come back for more, he had seen it happen before.

"OHHH FUCK ME BABY! OOHH WILL YOU'RE THE BEST! OOOHH SO FUCKING GOOD! YEESS! OHHH FUCK! FUCK ME! OHHH I'M GOING TO CUUMMM SOON! OHH YES, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK BABY! OHHH FUCK YOUR FRIEND'S FIANCEE HARDER! FASTER!" Zoe screamed, her back arching as her nails continued to rend Will's back.

The sofa groaned loudly from the vicious pounding Will was giving Zoe, relentlessly stuffing her tight, hot pussy full of his dick over and over again. He watched her beautiful face contort in ecstasy as he gave her his dick, slamming deeply, faster and harder like she begged. Her large tits bounced lustfully under the thin, white strappy top as he nailed her hard to the sofa.

Fuck, she was the best fuck he had ever had, he was going to enjoy cumming inside her.

Suddenly, Zoe's eyes rolled back into her head and she arched her back, her luscious tits straining the thin fabric, her hard nipples trying to poke through the top. Her nails dug deep into Will's back and her legs locked forcefully around him as she screamed as loud as she could.

"OOOHHHHHHYYYEESSSSUUHHHHHHHHH!" Zoe screamed incoherently as her body convulsed and her pussy clamped tightly around Will's thick cock.

Shaking and screaming as she clawed Will's back, Zoe's orgasm obviously tore through her violently. Will however, did not stop giving her his dick. Instead, he fucked her relentlessly through her earth-shaking orgasm.

As his friend's fiancée screamed in pure ecstasy while Will continued to bang her through her orgasm, Will smiled proudly as he realised that on a hot day like today, there would be lots of people outside, and those who knew Kevin's car would see that it wasn't there and hear Zoe's screams, and most likely her moans and groans, of sexual pleasure. That thought made Will realise that Kevin could be one of those people out there hearing Zoe's appreciation for his big dick. That made Will pound Kevin's girl harder as he grinned.

Finally, after a few minutes, Zoe's hands fell from Will's back and her legs from around his waist, and she lay limp for a moment, smiling contentedly and more beautifully than he had ever seen her, while he continued to pump hard and fast into her tight pussy.

Finally Kevin pulled away from the last shop and turned onto the road on his way home. Glancing at his watch he realised that he had been gone an hour and ten minutes. It should take him about fifteen minutes to get back, he thought, plenty of time to stop Will from moaning that he had been unfair.

However as Kevin was driving back, it was his hot fiancée who was moaning, in fact, she was groaning and screaming as his best friend nailed her hard on the sofa bringing her to the biggest orgasm she had ever felt.

While Kevin was beginning the journey home, his fiancée was underneath his friend, legs around his waist as his ten inch dick continued to slam deeper inside her than he had ever been. She had begged his friend to fuck her, the neighbours had heard the illicit, hot sex and the name of someone other than Kevin being screamed. However Kevin was unaware of any of this as he drove back, while his best friend continued to drive his big cock into his fiancée, intent on cumming inside her.

It didn't take long of having Will slamming his entire ten inches into Zoe's burning pussy after she had been wracked by the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, before she once more had her smooth legs wrapped around his waist as he drilled his big dick into her repeatedly.

"Oh baby! That was amazing! Oh, you fuck me so good! Give me your dick Will, give me all of it! Fuck me on the sofa baby, fuck me good!" Zoe growled as she ran her hands down Will's chest.

Sweat was pouring down his face and chest now, from the heat and exertion he was giving. He was slamming his big, thick cock into her so hard Zoe moved with each thrust and the sofa groaned violently as if at any moment it was going to break from the forceful fucking that was happening on it.

Fuck! Kevin had never fucked her to two orgasms, and here was Will, his best friend, fucking her so good that she could already feel her second orgasm building inside her burning pussy.

"Am I fucking you good Zo'?" Will grunted, concentration and exertion plain on his face.

"Oh fuck, yeah Will, you're fucking me so much better than Kevin!" Zoe moaned breathily as he pumped his dick lusciously in and out of her tight pussy.