The Fastest Fuck in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning around, Zoe looked at him and smiled playfully.

"Yes I did, and I enjoyed you fucking me too Will, and yes, you were much better than Kevin and so much bigger and thicker." She replied sweetly, though honestly.

Will grinned proudly as she knew he would, guys always liked being told they were better than other guys.

"Well, you were the best fuck I've ever had, not to mention the hottest." He replied and Zoe smiled just as proudly.

"You're just trying to get me in bed again." She said teasingly as she walked through into the kitchen, Will following her.

"I was being honest, but true." Will replied amusedly as he walked in and watched her take out a drink for them both from the refrigerator. "Next time though we'll have sex in yours and Kevin's bed."

The thought sent a momentary jolt through Zoe's pussy, however she surpressed it. She loved Kevin, this had just been a revenge fuck for him being a bastard, she wanted to marry him, not screw around on him. But, oh, that big dick and what it did to her, not to mention how erotic it would be to have Kevin's best friend fuck her in her own bed.

"Too bad Kevin will be back any moment, or who knows..." She teased, trailing off and watching the lust spring to a bright flame in Will's eyes. That made Zoe laugh lightly, men were so easy to play with. However, she had to calm this down. It had just been what it was. It was! "Still, this was the only time you got your dick, your big dick, in me, now I'm just your best friend's fiancée."

Will grinned as he took his drink from her.

"Maybe." He said simply and Zoe laughed lightly.

Maybe indeed. Inside Zoe both sides warred, but then, she heard the front door open.

"Hey, I'm back with the beer." The two of them heard Kevin call through as the door closed behind him.

Heading through to the lounge, they both smiled at Kevin, Will smiled a smug smile, while Zoe smiled warmly and lovingly, though her pussy blazed as she watched Kevin sit on the sofa she had just been fucked on.

The sofa squeaked in protest as Kevin sat down and he looked to the furniture.

"Seems we need to get a new sofa." He said after a moment, "This one sounds broken."

Will and Zoe glanced at each other a moment, Will's smile growing ever more proud and smug and Zoe's burning heat inside grew higher. Fuck, Will had nailed her good.

"It's had a lot of use." Will said smugly, and Zoe looked at him, her heart beating faster, though Kevin obviously didn't click on to what his friend meant as he nodded slightly.

"Want a drink baby?" Zoe asked a little embarrassedly.

"Sure, I've got the beer here." He said indicating the crate by his feet before he eyed her with an amused smile. "You've been out in the sun too long Zo', you're all red."

Zoe smiled embarrassedly at that, knowing full well that it wasn't the sun's heat that had made her red.

"I found another crate of beer in the refrigerator." She said sweetly and watched as Kevin momentarily tried to find a way out of being caught.

"Really? I thought it was all gone. Still, another crate won't hurt, and I got other things done, so it wasn't a wasted trip." Her loving fiancée replied with a loving smile.

Zoe smiled in return at the lie and the embarrassment left her abruptly. He had no idea that his best friend had just banged his fiancée far better than he ever could, but it had been one thing that he would bet her to Will in the first place, another that he should hide it by lying to her face. Any thoughts she had about whether it had been wrong to have sex with Will in revenge left Zoe right then, and the thought of that 'maybe' became a little more appealing.

"Well, I'll go get you one babe." She replied sweetly, and when Kevin asked if she was going to have another, she turned and looked over her shoulder, "I'm all full up Kevin, I've drank a lot today."

She noticed Will smile deeper before she turned to walk out of the room, however she quickly got Kevin's drink but did not go back in as she listened to the two men speak, peaking around the corner to watch them.

"Here you go Kev, you won the bet." Will said in a very smug tone as he handed Kevin a hundred.

Her fiancee's face was so smug that he looked like the cat who had gotten the cream. Sitting back down on the sofa Will had just screwed Zoe on, Kevin smiled and sounded very smug indeed.

"I told you man, see, if you would have listened to me in the first place, none of this would have happened." Kevin said haughtily.

Will however looked even more smug, which seemed to confuse Kevin, as he sat down in the chair that he had been in when Zoe had first seen him that day.

"You're right man, but I couldn't resist the chance to get my dick in your fiancée now could I?" Will jibed and Kevin laughed, obviously thinking his best friend was admitting his loss.

"Well, I did tell you she wouldn't go for you." Kevin replied, putting the money in his wallet.

"Tell you what, you'll have to let me try again, different circumstances in the bet though, yeah?" Will asked and Zoe felt her heart jump. Was he serious.

Kevin laughed! He laughed! Before he looked to his friend with a broad grin.

"You really want to lose your money that bad?" He asked arrogantly and Zoe felt irritation grow within her. He couldn't be thinking of betting her again! That bastard!

"One more time, what do ya say?" Will said, smiling amusedly at Zoe's fiancée.

Kevin watched him for a moment, smiling half smugly and half amusedly at his best friend, before he glanced at the kitchen door way.

"We'll talk about it later." He answered and Zoe stared at him in amazement.

That asshole! That fucking bastard was thinking of betting her again! Suddenly that 'maybe' became very appealing.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Zoe walked through into the lounge, smiling as she gave Kevin his beer and listened as he told her about heading to the barbeque that night. Looking at Will, who knew exactly what she must be thinking about what Kevin and he had just said, Zoe smiled and told Kevin it sounded like fun.

"I don't know how long I'll be over there though," She added with a warm smile, "I feel totally fucked."

Will stifled a self-satisfied laugh as Zoe smiled warmly at her fiancée, the guy who was considering betting her body to his best friend again. That 'maybe' was becoming very attractive indeed.

"Alright babe, we can head back early if you want?" Kevin asked not noticing either the insinuation or Will's smug behaviour.

"That's alright, if I do you should stay, I 'might' just head to bed." Zoe answered with a significant look at Will which made his eyes widen slightly as he picked up on the fact she was considering that 'might'.

"I think bed might be the best thing for you Zo', if you're feeling as fucked as you are, you might get some energy back then." Will added, hardly sounding concerned at all.

Kevin eyed his friend a moment, obviously not understanding why Will was encouraging her to go to bed, he obviously didn't get that Will wanted to fuck her senseless in it, which right then was very tempting to the hot blonde fiancée.

"We'll see anyway, I haven't made up my mind." Zoe said as she turned to lean back into the sofa beside Kevin, smiling as she remembered riding Will's enormous ten inch dick on here not long ago.

"Sure, anyway, what about watching a film while we eat?" Kevin asked enthusiastically and Will nodded his assent.

Zoe replied that that was a good idea as her mind considered the fucking she had received, the big dick Will wanted to bury inside her again, and that 'maybe' which seemed to burn in her mind.

As Zoe Webber considered that 'maybe', she could still feel Will's cum deep in her pussy and in her stomach. She could remember vividly how good his big, thick cock had felt buried balls deep inside her tight, hot pussy, and how good it had felt rammed down her throat. Still, she had only done that to get back at Kevin, at first anyway, she had wanted to feel what a dick that big would feel like inside her. She had been determined not to have sex with her fiancee's best friend again, it had just been a revenge fuck, but now Kevin was thinking of betting her again and her body longed to be screwed so good again. It was a hard decision.

As Zoe studied her engagement ring, the ring she had sucked Will's cum from earlier, she watched Kevin act smugly thinking he had won his bet with Will, while Will strutted around even smugger, knowing he had fucked Kevin's fiancée deeper and better than Kevin ever could, that she had swallowed his dick and his cum, that he had shot his cum all over her face and tits before pumping his hot, potent seed deep into her very welcoming, unprotected pussy. As Kevin and Will talked, Kevin had no idea why his friend was so smug, while Will felt even more arrogant and superior for knowing what that he had got Kevin's girl under him with his big dick buried balls deep inside her and that Kevin had no idea.

As Zoe watched and listened, a small smile lightened her beautiful face, that 'maybe' filled her mind, as did the thoughts of her love for Kevin and the memories of Will's huge dick. Her decision would be a hard one, but soon she made it.

- - - The End - - -