The (Fat and) Happy Hooker Ch. 15

Story Info
Sammee and Benjamin Come Home.
2.5k words
3.56
2.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was nervous so I had him pull into the Denny's on the way home. We ordered a light lunch and talked. I won't bore you with the dialogue. It was just a matter of reminding him that Jacob and Marta knew all about us, that they approved, and that he should not go out of his way to be casual about our new relationship, but that he should say "Thank you" a lot.

"Of course," I said, grinning at him, "presuming you think this is worth a 'thank you.'"

He laughed, and I could tell he was past his case of nerves.

"Annddd," I said, flashing my absolute best hooker-gonna-give-you-the-time-of-your-life grin, "as soon as we're done with hellos I'm going to take you by the hand, take you to bed, and break that bed of yours in."

His eyes got big and he giggled at that.

"Okay," he said, taking a deep breath, "I'm ready."

It was afternoon when we pulled into the driveway.

"Now relax," I said, handing him the suitcase from the back seat of the car. "They know, they approve, and they're fine with our new, well, let's call it our new arrangement."

He took a deep breath and said, "Okay, let's go in."

As I've said before, I had pretty much seen it all in The Profession and little surprised me anymore.

Marta surprised me when she opened the door as I approached it.

What she was wearing came right out of one of the stores I might have frequented when I was active in The Profession. Her hair was down, but fluffed, her makeup was just lightly overdone, and her earrings were big gold hoops. Mostly, though, it was the peignoir she wore, a pale blue and sheer enough to make it obvious that there was nothing but Marta underneath it.

And her smile can only be called "ear to ear."

"Did you like your birthday present, honey?" she asked.

I could tell he was at least a little shocked, and watched, interested, to see how this would play out.

She giggled and stepped forward, closing the distance between her and Benjamin, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him. It was a good kiss too. I AM a good teacher.

"All right, all right," I said, moving past them into the house where Jacob confronted me.

He looked like Hugh Fucking Hefner in his silk pajamas. He was kissing me before I could react. And THAT was a good kiss too. I AM a good teacher.

I finally managed to separate myself from the human octopus that was groping me, pulled Benjamin by the hand away from his mother who had her tongue so far down his throat I wondered if she could taste the contents of his stomach, and led him toward his bedroom.

"You fucking perverts," I called over my shoulder, but I couldn't keep the laughter out of my voice.

"Well, okay now," I said, still giggling a little as I kicked the door shut behind us in his bedroom, "that was unexpected."

"I, ummmm," and he wound down. I giggled at that.

"What?" I said, stepping close and laying my hands on his cheeks, forcing him to meet my eyes, "Aren't you ready to be a motherfucker?"

"I, ummmmm," he repeated.

I kissed him, a light kiss on the corner of his mouth, and grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, pulling it over his head.

Then I eased to my knees, a movement I had practiced thousands of times over the years, and took his foot in my lap to untie and take off his tennis shoes, first one foot and then the other. I undid the button of the jeans before unzipping and working them down.

I looked up at him, smiling my best hooker smile, and said, "She's good. I know. I taught her."

I took him into my mouth, allowing him to slip into my throat where I held him, swallowing hard, pulling him deeper.

I did that for a carefully measured ten count - you know, one Mississippi, two Mississippi - like that, before I pulled off.

"But not as good as me," I said as I took him back into my mouth.

The blow job I gave him, as we entered our new life, was truly world-class if I do say so myself. I used my throat and my tongue and my lips. I said I wasn't a specialist, but I WAS a professional and my skills were good. I made it linger until he was trembling with his need for release and then slowed down, holding him right there on the edge, enjoying the way his breath caught when I swallowed or caressed him with my tongue or bit down with my teeth, taking him right to the edge of pain.

I held him there, knowing his tells well enough to keep him just this side of ejaculation. Finally, when he was trembling and kind of hissing his breaths in and out I finished him, pulling off at the last instant and holding him in my hand as he marked my face, claiming me as only a man can claim his woman.

"Make yourself presentable," I said, smiling, as I stood and left the bedroom, going in search of my employers.

They were on the pool deck when I went storming out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled, knocking Jacob's drink across the deck and into the pool, "Are you turning this into the fucking Playboy mansion?"

"Sammee," Marta said, starting to stand.

I punched her right in the tit, crushing nipple and mammary gland and taking her breath away from the sheer pain of what I just did.

She was still gasping, hunched over, holding her breast where I had hurt it when Benjamin came out of the sliding patio door.

"What the fuck?" he asked, unconsciously mirroring what I said earlier.

I stepped over and grabbed a handful of Marta's hair, jerking her head up.

"Lift the peignoir, Marta, show him what you're offering," I said.

When she hesitated I twisted my fingers in her hair making her cry out.

"SHOW HIM!" I said, putting as much intensity as I could into my voice.

"LET GO OF ME!" she yelled, showing some gumption finally.

I smiled and released her.

She lifted the peignoir, and I almost giggled. Her very dark, very thick, very curly pubic hair was trimmed to a very clear heart with the point terminating at the top of the slit of her pussy.

She did a slow turn, showing her ass as well.

"Benjamin," I said, "come here, baby."

He came, transfixed by what he was seeing.

"Now, honey," I said to him, "your mama's made it plenty clear she's available. You can have her if you want her but if you care, I'd like you to wait at least a month."

I winked at him, just a little wink, hoping he'd play along.

And bless his pea-pickin' heart, he did.

He came to me and kissed me, a slick, sticky kiss with his semen sheeting down my face.

He turned then and patted his mother, first on the cheek, then on the ass, and finished with a pat right on that well-sculpted hairy heart low on her belly.

"Thirty-one days, Mom," he said to her, "and I'll rock your world."

"Jacob," I said, "come here, please."

He came, seeming to be bemused by the whole thing.

"Now, sweety," I said, all sweetness myself now, "Show Benjamin what Sammee taught you."

He took Marta into his arms and kissed her, a long, lingering kiss full of love and lust. A good kiss I thought. Almost a movie kiss.

I took Benjamin's hand and watched him watching them.

I could hear Jacob say, softly but loud enough that it was easy to hear, "I want your mouth."

Marta turned a little, smiled at me, smiled at Benjamin, and then eased to her knees. She had obviously been practicing what I had taught her. I liked that her eyes lingered on Benjamin as she undid the drawstring of Jacob's pajamas and let them drop around his ankles. She smiled once more at Benjamin before turning her attention to that stubby, thick cock that Jacob was pointing at her.

I held Benjamin's hand as we watched his mother give his father what certainly appeared to my professional eye to be a very good blow job. I watched with a teacher's eye, or maybe a coach's eye, and approved of how she was doing it. When Jacob's hands entwined in her hair and she moaned softly when he twisted, Benjamin's hand squeezed mine and I was pretty sure I'd find him, if not erect, at least tumescent if I reached for him. But I didn't. I just held his hand as we watched.

It was quite a performance, really. I AM a good teacher. I could hear Jacob talking to her softly, being both crude and loving if that makes any sense. He would say things like, "Oh, baby, you are turning into such a good cocksucker," but his tone was full of love.

For her part, her eyes were closed as she concentrated on what she was doing. I could see her nose running and she was drooling around his cock, thick white mucus-laden drool sheeting down her chin and hanging in thick ropes, soaking that sheer material of the peignoir she still wore until it was almost transparent, her big tits with their hard nipples on display.

When she pulled off to accept his pleasure the look on her face was pure adoration. He came, one hard spurt of very thick semen hitting her right between the eyes, closing them, leaving her face a mask. She looked like someone had poured a container of yogurt over her face. It was a good look on her.

I released Benjamin's hand, went to Jacob, and patted his arm. "Go sit with your son," I said, softly.

He smiled and went.

I patted Marta on the head and said, "Come with me."

She stood and took my hand, following me as I led her to the bedroom.

"Take that thing off," I said, as I started peeling off my own clothes.

She looked a little dazed.

"Go on," I said, kicking off my shoes and stepping out of my jeans and panties.

She undid the tie at the neck of the filmy garment and started to work it off. We both got the giggles as she struggled, the material so thin it was hard to get free from the way it was stuck to her tits with snot and drool.

Eventually, she managed to get it off and stood before me, naked, and still a little dazed.

I smiled and said, "You're beautiful, Marta. But I really think it's important to give me that first month with Benjamin. He's had a lot of shit dumped on him in the past three days, so let's let him process and adjust."

She nodded.

"Besides," I said, taking a step and taking her hands in mine, "after a month he'll really be ready to truly rock your world."

She smiled at that, and I could see her eyes refocusing.

"Come here," I said, leading her into the master bathroom with its wall-size mirror.

We stood, side by side.

"We are women," I said, "and we're going to please our men now, but here's something to think about."

I patted my big belly and jiggled it, causing ripples up and down my body. Then I moved behind her and lifted her breasts, jiggled them, and patted her hips.

"We probably ought to find a skinny woman to join us so they could have the full variety pack," I said.

Her eyes got big at that and I giggled. "Just a thought, honey. Now, we're going to go out there. You will kneel before your son, and I will kneel before his father, and we are going to give ourselves to them, holding nothing back. And then we're going to switch partners and I'm going to take Benjamin to bed for a while. You call when dinner is ready, I recommend Pizza unless you REALLY feel like cooking. We're going to eat, naked, as a family, and then play some silly game."

She looked at me with big questioning eyes.

"Marta, it needs to feel natural, to feel right or this is never going to work," I said.

And so we did.

It was interesting, as we walked, hand-in-hand, back onto the patio. Benjamin and Jacob were sitting, side by side, on the Adirondack-style chairs with a table between them, two beers sweating on the table. It looked like two old friends relaxing, waiting for their women to come back from the store or something, rather than a father and son. It was easy to imagine that they had been sharing sexist jokes, something like - "Here's a question philosophers have been struggling with for centuries. If a man makes a mistake in the forest and there's no woman there to tell him about it, did a mistake really occur?"

We went to them and got to our knees, Marta before Benjamin and me before Jacob.

"Benjamin," she said, "My son, my love, my life, my light," and I thought that was a pretty goddam good line and decided to steal it shamelessly, "I give myself to you. I am yours. I hold nothing back," and she bent and kissed his feet.

"DAMN, that was good," I thought.

"Jacob," I said, "My hero, my darling, my light, father of my beloved," and thought I was doing okay myself, "I give myself to you. I am yours. I hold nothing back," and I bent and kissed his feet.

And then, almost as if we had practiced it, Marta and I stood in unison and switched places.

"Jacob," she said, "My husband, my love, my life, my light, father of my beloved," another nice touch I thought, "I am still yours. My body, my heart, my soul are yours to do with as you please," and she laid her head in his lap.

"DAMN," I thought, "That will be hard to top."

"Benjamin," I said, "My Lord, you have changed me. I give you my love. I give you my body. You already have my heart. All are yours to do with as you please," and a scene from some movie I had seen with Dennis Quaid as Jerry Lee Lewis. Jerry Lee had just finished his set by spreading lighter fluid on his piano and leaving it flaming on stage. "Top THAT," he said, walking past whoever it was playing Chuck Berry.

I laid my head in Benjamin's lap and liked that he laid his hand on my head and began stroking me, almost like he would stroke a cat, as he reached for a beer.

I stood, took Benjamin's hand, and pulled, helping him to stand.

"We're going to nap now," I said, giggling, "call when dinner's ready.