All Comments on 'The Favor - The Promise'

by Thought30

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story I loved it please write a part two soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You meant "spurred on." To be spurned is to be rejected, and to be "spurned on" is not a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a girl friend and I really wanted to smell her friends panties. I convinced her to tell her friend about my panty fetish and that she would blindfold me.

A week later I showed up at my friend's house and she came outside and blindfolded me, she guided me in her house

Next thing I know is I was instructed to take my pants and underwear off. Her friend never spoke, a couple minutes later my friend told other girl to take off her panties and hand them to me.

After handing them to me my friend told me to smell her friends cunt through her panties and stroke my cock so they both could watch me cum. Think that was the best panty sniffing time in my life

rudilrudilabout 1 year ago

Somewhat interesting and had a reasonably consistent buildup, before the author has Sean say ":...while I sniff your slutty cunt?" From that derailment the text floundered in search of a coherent conclusion, without finding one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it. Very exciting to me. Just the thought....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThought30@Thought30
I'm a 52 year-old male living in Canada. I am wholly concerned with the sexual thoughts and desires of women. What they REALLY want, but maybe are ashamed to admit. At least all the way. I have my preferences, but if something truly turns a woman on, I want to see it/know abo...