The Favorite Dish

Story Info
Sex in the kitchen ;-)
763 words
2.47
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krydy
krydy
4 Followers

Hi honey, I'm back.

What perfume...

Hey, my love, you made me a wonderful surprise... my favorite dish... you're an angel. You spent the whole morning in the kitchen to make me happy... my woman... come here, I kiss you all... you're really a girl's treasure... yes, I know you're good at cooking and you like cooking, but for this dish it takes hours to prepare it... my love... can I taste? ok, ok, it's not ready yet... then, while you turn the ladle in the pot I can at least kiss you here, on the neck... come on, just a kiss to the smell of my favorite dish...Meanwhile, keep turning the ladle, I'll take care of the rest (laughs)...mmmmh, what a delicious smell you're wearing... now, you've become my favorite food... Come on, my baby... my good housewife...I want to kiss you again... so... bring your head close to mine... I want to kiss the whole neck... keep turning the ladle... (laughs)... what? Cannot you do it if I kiss you like that?... mmmmh... it's more beautiful like that, you're trapped between the pot and my body boiling! (growling)...mmmmh... what?I have to wait?... no no darling...

... do you like my hands on your hips?...don't stop, turn, turn the ladle... do you feel my body on you?... I know that you like, don't pretend to be busy... and then, you also wore that sexy outfit that drives me crazy, under this miniskirt...who can resist such a temptation... feel my hand caressing your skin under the skirt... mmmmh... these underpants are very thin... I just caress all of you... hey baby, you're making me a pressure cooker if you keep moving like that...feel like it's hard against your ass...keep mixing, don't worry about the rest, I do it...What? do you have to taste to see if it's ready?...so I want to taste... from your mouth... let me feel the taste, kiss me... mmmh... tasty... the desire is to continue eating more... come on, take another little bit in your mouth...let me swallow your taste...mmmmh... Feel my hands slide down between your legs... you're boiling too like the pot...mmmmh... how wet you are... it excites me that you are all at my disposal and you cannot do anything because you just have to turn the ladle and... enjoy it.

... now, also I taste your tight and wet pussy... is my first favorite dish in absolute... Come on, let me taste your pussy... widen the legs well that I sit under you...mmmmh...feel my tongue on the groin... so sensitive to my touch...feel like I touch your skin with my wet lips, eager for you...do you like?... I see...keep mixing... now I'll lick you right here...on your clit... mmmh...you are so sexy when you moan like that...now I do it again...here, so, on your clit hard and wet...oooh, yes...I spread your lips with my fingers...feel like they slide well... deeper inside your pussy... let me taste all your juice... I want you so excited over my face...you feel my fingers all inside?... massage, explore every corner of your dripping pussy...don't stop...move you... your pussy wants to taste my hard cock?...tell me you want it...tell me how much you want inside of you...mmmmmmh... yes, now I get up and show you how big and hard my cock has become...don't worry, keep mixing, I want to explore everything about you...now, I rub the tip of my cock on your wet pussy...good... move like this... come on, push your ass towards me...

yes... my lovely good girl... my housewife... do you like being taken from behind eh?... while you cook... I put it all inside... all deeply... look like I fuck you... tighten your pussy... I want to feel it tight on my cock...fuck...oooh yes, so... I fuck you strong... come on, push your ass...move faster... I want to cum on your ass and on your thighs... leave the ladle... move harder...more, more... oooh fuck, look how I fuck you... come with me...do you fuck my cock deeper?...take it all... strong and hard... I want to hear your voice when you enjoy...your breath panting... while I penetrate you deeply... let me hear your voice... your moans... I want you to cum now...cum now... I cannot wait anymore... come on, come on... ooooh, fuck... I'm so close... move... move faster...

...ooooooooooooooooh... I cum over your ass... ooooohhhh... ooooooooooohhhh... fuuuuuck...

...my love...

...I think now the dish is ready (laughs)... Are you hungry?... come on, after eating we do the bis of my favorite dish... that's you my darling (laughs).

krydy
krydy
4 Followers