All Comments on 'The Favourite Daughter-In-Law Pt. 03'

by no_nobody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
no_nobodyno_nobody7 months agoAuthor

By popular demand on the previous two parts of this series, Gwen gets involved more actively. What else are you hoping to see in future parts?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So glad this series is still going! Not sure which character is my favourite yet, hope to see more of everyone!

Lionh3artLionh3art7 months ago

One idea would be they have a big family football gathering and both Gwen and Sarah are collared and made to service everyone at the party.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bravo! I’m also glad to see this continue. I wasn’t really expecting anything and yet I took a quick look and there was part 3. What a great surprise. I love how you’ve developed the storyline and it’s been so erotic right from the start. You really have done a fine job. It’s nice to find a writer who can use language so well. In my opinion these first three parts of this story are as well written as anything on the site. Keep going with this. You have the talent to take it to some very interesting places. I love the character development. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So Chris’s mom expresses her concern that he doesn’t seem troubled in the slightest that his gorgeous wife with the playmate body have moved to another part of the house together. Which is funny cuz Gwen and her son have done that very same thing. In fact they are in mom’s bedroom. Gwen assumed that this sharing of Sarah between Chris and her husband on these Sunday get togethers would be always done while all three of them are in the same space at the same time. Chris doesn’t seem concerned but mom is shrewd and nobody’s fool. She sees that her husband and daughter in law have a real connection based on their similarities and their obvious attraction to each other. She sees the flirting and teasing and the fact that their eyes are very often on each other. It seems innocent and is cloaked in humor but mom knows better. She feels the electricity between the two of them and knows that if sharing Sarah equally with his son means Phil can be all alone with Sarah, this could be a problem. Gwen can see that Sarah and Phil have an attraction and desire for each other that’s rooted in that substantial connection the two have. If sharing Sarah isn’t happening equally only when the three of them are together then just think about all that could happen without Chris having any idea what’s really transpiring. It really is a Pandora's Box and my belief is that this can provide the author with a slew of storylines and directions for the series. Gwen is alone with her son and look what happens. She is applying the same math to her husband and daughter in law. The author revealing thru Gwen that things are not exactly as them seem. This story is much more complicated than Chris or Sarah knew. I absolutely love this series so far and I think it’s among the top 5 series anyone has done here. It’s very erotic, the characters have depth, and if fully explored, can be a series with true depth and plausibility. It feels grounded in reality. The author has genuine talent that I believe would serve them well if or when they wanted to branch out and pursue a writing career. I wrote movie reviews for a paper in Vermont some years ago and I wrote adult stories for a couple of years to get all the experience I could. Good luck to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So many things I'd love to see from this story, more of Sarah being completely mindbroken and used by Chris and Phil, but also loved this new exploration with Gwen and her son, plus the new younger girlfriend sounds like she has a lot of potential.

Don't let us tell you what to do, just keep the great quality coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mom should be DARED to strip for the family and cook in just an apron before son and husband DP her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno_nobody@no_nobody
Love and the imagination are powerful things, and we should all embrace them more often each day

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES