All Comments on 'The Feared '57' Ch. 01'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 13 years ago
Great potential.... why RUSH into "57"??

Great laying of foundation..... all sorts of potential for additional chapters....

After being given the "gravity" of "punishment 57" WHY did your main character rush into it so quickly....I would have thought lowering the boom would be seen as overkill .... especially when so many other humiliating and 'example giving' and painful lessons are permitted...

I will look for chapter 2 in this series....

Thanks!!

Dom4cpDom4cpabout 13 years ago
Story comment.

I personally enjoyed reading your story very much and look forward to reading more in the future, perhaps the teacher could find herself being soundly caned by the Principle or perhaps in private she likes to become a pupil herself with all that entails.

PantywaistKenPantywaistKenover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Giving a failing grade is good punishment. No matter what kind of work she did in the rest of the course whether a student was going to fail the course anyway would keep her obedient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES