The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 05

Story Info
A video of Louise's humiliation is played in a seminar.
2k words
4.4
9.9k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers

Louise woke up, feeling peaceful at first. Once the groggy, sleepy feeling passed she remembered what was in store for her today. Yesterday, she had been the subject of a lecture on female anatomy, where hundreds of her classmates saw her completely exposed. After the lecture, she discovered that her flatmate was secretly dominant and had submitted to her for the evening. Today, Stevie, her flatmate, was making her go to a seminar where a recording of the lecture would be played... Just in case enough people hadn't seen her complete humiliation.

Louise was annoyed at Stevie for making her do this but she also liked having to go because she'd been told to. She wasn't sure if she could handle reliving such an extreme experience but she was grateful to have someone to give her the push she needed.

She got up and got straight in the shower. When washing, she had to be careful not to stimulate herself at all, she had agreed to follow Stevie's rules... One of which was that she must not pleasure herself without permission. Something she never would have thought twice about - quickly masturbating in the morning if she felt horny - was now under someone's else's control. Louise got out of the shower, dried herself and went back to her room to get dressed.

When she was ready, she went into the kitchen to have some breakfast. Stevie was already at the table, having a cup of coffee.

"Morning" Stevie said.

"Morning, Stevie" Louise replied.

"Excuse me." Stevie sounded annoyed.

"What? All I said was good morning" Louise was indignant.

"Your first morning as my submissive and you've already forgotten a rule AND you're giving me attitude!"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I forgot! Good morning, Mistress"

"Hmm, what happens if you break a rule?"

"I need to be punished, Mistress"

"Yes, you do. I will go easy on you, seeing as you're still learning. But you do still need a small punishment, or you won't learn. Bend over the table." Louise did as she was told. Stevie stood next to her and rubbed her hand over Louise's round arse. "You will receive ten spanks on each side, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress" Louise hung her head in shame and apprehension.

Stevie's hand came down on Louise's arse, ten times, alternating sides.

"Pull your jeans down to your knees"

"Yes Mistress" Louise fumbled at her button and zip and slid her jeans down. She heard Stevie opening a drawer.

Stevie took her place next to Louise again and this time delivered the remaining ten spanks with a wooden spoon. 'Thwack, thwack, thwack'

"Ouch!" Louise exclaimed. 'Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack'. "Agh, ow". Stevie gave the final two 'Thwack, thwack' Louise flinched and groaned.

Stevie moved to the other side of the table and pulled Louise's chin up to look at her. "After a punishment, you say 'Thank you for my punishment, Mistress'"

"Thank you for my punishment, Mistress" Louise said quickly.

"What did you learn?"

"To always call you Mistress while we're at home."

"And?"

"Ummm" Louise hesitated. Stevie picked the wooden spoon back up and held it in front of her submissive. "Wait, no! And to not give you attitude, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress"

"Good girl" Stevie leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. She moved round to look at Louise's arse. It was pink but nothing too intense, Stevie rubbed it gently. "How does it feel?"

"Um, it feels warm, Mistress"

"Sore?"

"Just a little"

"That's good, remember, future punishments will not be so easy. Next time it'll be on your bare bottom, you won't get any underwear to protect you."

Louise swallowed. "Yes, Mistress"

"Pull your trousers back up and have your breakfast. We need to go soon."

Louise obeyed. As she was eating, she shifted in her seat, very aware of her freshly spanked bottom.

"I'm very excited to re-live watching your body get used in front of all those people." Louise blushed. "And seeing your face getting all red like that. Aren't you excited to see yourself getting fucked and cumming and getting your arsehole opened up?"

"No, Mistress"

"Why ever not?" Stevie smirked.

"I'm embarrassed"

"Hmm, we'll see about that because I suspect that a slut like you will actually be turned on by it." Louise hung her head in shame. "Come on, let's go, we don't want to miss the start"

Stevie took hold of Louise's hand and walked her out of the flat.

***

Once they arrived at the seminar room, they saw that it was almost full to capacity, just the same as the lecture hall was yesterday. Stevie scanned the room and walked up to two seats at the back of the room. Louise was glad to be behind everyone, hopefully this way no one would recognise that she was the naked student on the video. Whilst they waited for the seminar to begin, Louise fidgeted in her seat, slumped down.

After five minutes, Professor Windsor entered the room, by this point there were no empty seats. Word had spread quickly around the university.

"Good morning students, it's lovely to see so many of you here today. As I'm sure you're aware today we will be watching a recording of yesterday's lecture and demonstration on female anatomy and pleasure. Afterwards, I will open the floor to any questions. It won't be the entire recording we'll show, just the highlights." She pressed play on the recording. The start of the lecture played on fast forward. Louise watched in horror as her body was revealed in two times speed. It looked just as lewd as it had felt.

The video reached the part where Professor Windsor was fingering Louise and she sunk even further down in her seat. Stevie leaned over and whispered in her ear "sit up straight".

Louise sat up and Stevie whispered again "look at how many guys have boners over you". Louise looked around and saw several of the guys sitting uncomfortably or trying to hide themselves. "It was the same yesterday too".

The video got to Louise's first of many orgasms in the lecture, her moans played loudly around the room. Louise lifted her hand instinctively to cover her face. "No, no, hands down, chin up" Stevie said. Louise could do nothing but sit straight and watch her shameful experience unfold on screen. By the second and third of her on-screen orgasms, Louise's vagina was clenching repeatedly, craving the same treatment again. Her breathing was heavy. As the video kept playing, Louise found it harder to concentrate, she was barely paying attention to the screen, she could only focus on the need between her legs.

After Louise's orgasms finished, the video skipped to the enema nozzle being inserted into her anus. This part was in fast motion and Professor Windsor spoke over the video, explaining about how this was her ensuring Louise was clean inside for anal play. At normal speed again, the audience saw Professor Windsor easing her finger into Louise's anus. They saw her getting her arse fucked and then filled with a butt plug. They saw the audience going up to get a closer look. And then... they saw the blindfold get removed and her identity being revealed. Louise slumped in her seat again and Stevie immediately responded by reaching over with one hand and yanking Louise's knickers up into a wedgie. The submissive woman, shot back up into sitting straight, realising she had let her shame make her disobey an order. She looked around to see if anyone had seen her being given a wedgie in plain sight, but everyone was too focussed on the screen to notice.

Finally, the video showed Louise being stimulated with remote controls, controlled by two audience members - one of which had been Stevie. The video ended on Louise's frustration as Stevie had turned the remote on just enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm, but turned it off before she could. Louise snuck a glance at Stevie watching the screen and saw a smug, pride-filled look on her face.

"Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask?" Professor Windsor addressed the room. There was a long pause of stunned silence. Then, to Louise's horror, Stevie spoke up.

"Have you ever had a subject complete the whole lecture like this before?" Stevie asked confidently. It took all of Louise's willpower not to hide her face as the people around them turned to look at Stevie. Professor Windsor looked over and a look of recognition showed on her face when she saw who was asking the question.

"No, no other subject had ever gotten past the second stage before." The professor paused, before saying "This one's body was very receptive and very much seemed to enjoy the experience".

Louise's face was crimson.

"Does anyone have any other questions?" The professor asked. "No, okay, well thank you for your time everyone. If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask privately, please come up and speak to me, otherwise, have a good day students."

The students began leaving through the door just behind where Stevie and Louise were seated.

"Wait here" Stevie instructed. She got up and went to speak to Professor Windsor. Louise wished the ground would swallow her up. As people walked past her, several of them did double-takes as they noticed her. Some stared, some nudged their friends and whispered about her being the girl in the video. One person even said "nice work" to her as he left. Louise waited for Stevie to come back, eyes fixed on the floor.

As the last students were leaving, Stevie returned. "Ready to go?" she asked. Louise nodded and stood up.

"Can I pull this wedgie out first?" Louise asked.

"No. One, you didn't say please. Two, if I'm not mistaken, you got that for disobeying an instruction, so it can stay like that to remind you." Louise was glad that she had a long coat, so no one would see the handful of underwear poking out of the top of her waistband.

The pair began walking back to their flat and as they passed an alleyway, Stevie pulled Louise into it.

"Turnaround, drop your jeans and knickers and bend forward." Stevie said, matter of factly. Louise's jaw dropped.

"What I can't do that, we're in public!"

"There's no one around. Besides, I've given you an instruction, we're going to stand here until you do it. If I were you I'd do it now, before there are actually people here."

Reluctantly, Louise turned, quickly undid her jeans and pushed them down to her knees, with her underwear. She bent forward and put her hands against the wall. She gasped as she felt Stevie's fingers swipe firmly over the opening to her vagina.

"Stand up and turn to face me"

Stevie held up her fingers in front of Louise's face and raised her eyebrows. Louise saw how wet they were and blushed again.

"Clean them" Stevie said, placing her fingers on Louise's lips. Louise immediately took her mistress' fingers into her mouth and began sucking them, licking them clean. She was desperate to get this over and done with, so if standing in an alleyway with her trousers down and tasting her own wetness is what she had to do, then she was going to do it. Stevie took her fingers out and wiped them on Louise's thigh.

"Good girl. You can pull your trousers up."

Louise's hands had never moved so quickly, desperate to regain her modesty in case someone were to walk near them.

"Come along" Stevie led Louise's back out to their route home.

"So, I was thinking..." said Louise.

"Yes?"

"We both have the next week off lectures, right?"

"Well, normally we'll be busy with life stuff and studying, but I thought maybe for the next week I could be submissive to you for the whole time?"

"Hmm, I like it, like a training week!" Stevie replied. "So you're saying that for the next week, you want to give up control to me 24/7?"

"Yes. I'm a bit nervous about it but I think it could be fun."

"Me too, what a great idea!"

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers