All Comments on 'The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 05'

by WetPuddle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AardieAardie3 months ago

I thought she promised nothing in public.

Stevewu609Stevewu6093 months ago

@Aardie, it was nothing in public *that could get her in trouble,* not nothing at all in public. I was confused at first, too, because the whole anatomy lesson was more or less public. I hope plenty of what Louise is made to do is quite public (IRL and/or online), but Stevie just minimizes the risk of Louise getting arrested or disciplined by the school (and considering the fact that the school allows such an anatomy lesson, I'm assuming there is probably plenty of runway with this particular university).

******

I know this story is in the BDSM category and not in exhibitionist or noncon/reluctance, but the whole original storyline was unexpected, kind of reluctant yet ultimately submissive, very public exhibitionism/exposure and public humiliation. That's what really attracted me to this story. So I'm hoping the story sticks to those general themes and doesn't shift into just lesbian/BDSM stuff happening in private and safety. Not only is that kind of a different category or subset of kinks, but it's also kind of anti-climactic, IMO, from where the story began. The anatomy lecture honestly could have been the grand finale of a different story that built up to that. Here, it's where the story started. It can take a step back before two steps forward in order to set some things up, but ultimately, I think it needs to go in the direction of more public and more humiliating. Idk, that's just my opinion.

*****

As far as "one step back, two steps forward," I'm hoping that's where this is going with the week off, because this chapter felt like a step back. Going to the lecture was ok, but it had plenty of potential for humiliation that didn't happen. And the alleyway thing was kind of a nothing burger, IMO, at this stage of the story. I mean she was literally completely naked and masturbated to multiple orgasms on film in front of a packed university auditorium filled with her friends and classmates. Now, she briefly pulled her pants down in an empty alleyway. That could be a big deal and very sexy in a different story that started much slower. I'm not trying to knock it. But for this particular story, I think it's going backwards. I think the author should start a different story s/he wants to explore some tamer submissive stuff. But for a story that started with pretty intense public exposure/humiliation, unmasked, filmed, etc. etc., the bar has been set. So hopefully, this is just a temporary pullback to gear up for some more big time exposure/public humiliation to come. That's just my opinion. I love the story and will keep reading future chapters. I'm just giving my personal, honest feedback. The whole series is still 4.5+ stars in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aaauh what a shame. I was expecting more from that seminar. I was expecting the professor to recognise who was sitting next to Stevie or for Stevie to announce who Louise was and call for her to go down to the front in order to be congratulated for being such an excellent subject. Just imagine Louise's embarrassment, even her journey down to the front, squeezing past the lads sitting next to her, then her walk down to the front, then standing there for all to see, and then her walk back to her seat. I'm sure all the lads would keep their hands to themselves :) And then what would happen afterwards? I'm confused about talk of her classmates etc. I presume for only two people to have recognised her yesterday, Stevie and Matt, she must go to a different college miles away - R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous