All Comments on 'The Female Nature: An Essay'

by CoyoteHoward

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

GREAT essay, 100% accurate. Thanks.

Whether it's women or men, the best thing to do it let biology win. Let everyone express their masculine and feminine urges. It can be a Domme woman wanting to take a cute little sissy or CD with her fat 20" strap-on. It doesn't matter. Let everyone follow their nature as long as it doesn't cross the line either way.

That means Dom/me men or women should chase who they like without harassing them, and everyone else should shut up and not assume it's assault. Some people chase and some like to be pursued. It's normal. Stop assuming all touching without verbal consent is evil and manly.

Sub men or women should follow leads, do what their Dom/me wants within some limits, and also let go and enjoy what they're told to do. Even if it's sucking their toes or cooking for them, being on a leash and collar facing their legs — let go of your ego and don't create too many barriers which frustrate your Dom/me and cause them to leave. Make them smile and feel good for being in charge. It's not easy.

Switches? You've got the best of both worlds. Balance BOTH your desires, preferably with other switches, or whoever you fall in love with.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHowardabout 1 year agoAuthor

Spartan, thanks for the feedback! I honestly have seen "domme" before but before this never really understood the masculine and feminine differences in the phrases.

Are you on the Dom/me side or sub side? Or switch(another term I never knew before now)?

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Great analysis because I agree with it 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at first i was like i should find something to be angry about, but then i was like literally grow up (to myself). this is actually so good like i want to be in charge a lot of the time but also some of the time i secretly want the guy to just be in charge. But not really in a way for him, in a way that centers around him worshipping me. Yah. I love when a guy orders for me at a restaurant but also if theyre going to be shy or take too long im gonna just do it because im impatient. (but just know im not happy about it!) I HATE paying for guys because it makes me feel like he doesn;t want to worship and like be in charge with me. Thats how I C it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@ Anonymous,

Perhaps you will never read this but on the off chance that you do here goes. Why don't you just ask the guy to order for the both of you. Unless he's totally clueless he'll get the hint of what you're looking for. Most guys actually do understand that women control the pace and terms of the game and are ok with that. It's expected, and assuming he wants to play to win, he'll step up and do what's necessary. If he's clueless what the hell do you want with him anyways?

You see, men pretending to not know what's expected is part of the game too. A guy pretends to be oblivious to try and find out what the woman wants. If you don't help him out with any clues you not playing your side of the table correctly. Of course if you're not giving any indications at all, and he is too inexperienced, timid or dull to going fishing, things are likely to turn out unsatisfactorily for both parties and he can blame himself for it.

The game of seduction has been going on since the prehistoric past and both men and women quickly get a pretty good idea of how it's played. The great thing about playing the game is that it leads to great times with people you are simpatico with, and it lets you determine, without making a big investment, who you don't want to bother with any further. There's nothing to get angry about when things don't go the way you expect. It's just life, and having found out that there's nothing there, you can move along and be glad you didn't linger.

If it's worship you want let him know. I'm sure you have plenty of finesse and know how to let a guy know what you want and make it seem like, when he thinks about it, that it was his savvy that had him figure it out. If it works out it's a win for both of you. He sees himself as the masterful lover and you get worshiped! Talk about happy endings!

Best of luck in finding the guy you're looking for and the guy who's been looking for you. With very best of luck they might even be the same guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous