The Femboy Vampire Pt. 03

Story Info
The vampire leaves town and makes a friend.
2.8k words
4.47
3.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexy read the books she found around the house until the sun came out. They were mythological books that must have belonged to Taylor's dad. The tomes held spells, fantastic locations, and rituals. She fell asleep reading about magical springs. It was a victorious slumber. In the other room was Taylor with the punctures in his neck. He woke up the next night to Lara knocking loudly on the front door.

"Dammit!" Taylor yelled suddenly awake. "I got carried away last night and slept through the whole day."

When he got out of bed, he noticed the holes in his neck.

"Great," he lamented. "My dad is gonna kill me."

Taylor covered his neck with a scarf and answered Lara at the door. She was seething.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET OUR DATE?!" she shouted. "I WAS WAITING FOR 3 HOURS!"

"Sorry," he apologized. "I just woke up."

"JUST WOKE UP?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING ALL NIGHT?!"

The screaming had finally stirred Lexy. She triumphantly strutted to the door.

"Hey Lara," Lexy greeted.

Lara glared at the vampire as if she knew exactly what happened, but Lexy was unperturbed.

"I want her out of the house!" Lara demanded.

"I can't just kick her out onto the streets." Taylor argued.

"You can and you will, or we are finished!"

The angry lass stormed off back home in a fit of tears. Taylor and Lexy looked at each other and shrugged.

"I guess I should take my leave then," Lexy resigned.

"No, you don't have to," Taylor pleaded.

"It would probably be for the best."

"Please, stay. Where are you going to go?"

"I'm not sure, but I won't worry about it."

Lexy hugged him and kissed his cheek one last time.

"Good-bye," she whispered.

"Good-bye," Taylor whispered back.

The enchantress walked out into the night to find another place. It was going to be a nightmare if the old wizard caught on to her, so she had to leave quickly. Flying would take her an hour to get to the next town, but there were people out. She bought a carriage in Wellville to take her one village over, Gutton. It was still a small place, but there were some very rich men.

As Lexy moved towns, Taylor ran over to Lara's house. She answered the door still crying.

"Hey darling," Taylor greeted. "She's gone."

"Really?" Lara tearfully questioned.

"Really. I kicked her out just for you."

"I'll rent a wagon tomorrow to haul my stuff."

The girl was jumping for joy. Taylor had fixed this relationship for now, but there was still the matter of being bitten by the femboy.

Gutton was a much more beautiful place. There were gardens, big houses, and opportunities to make money. The vampire made her way to a diner and asked if they had any openings. The lady at the counter gave a disgusted look.

"You would never fit in here," the hostess responded. "You might be more appropriate for the diner on Square Street."

Lexy felt offended, but left for Square Street. It was already 10PM and most places were beginning to close. She ran in to the Square Diner, which would run late into the night.

"Hey, I desperately need work!" Lexy blurted out.

A tall man sized her up.

"Desperately?" he echoed back in a sordid tone.

"Desperately!" Lexy confirmed.

"Let's take you to the back and see if you are qualified."

The vampire felt great relief and followed the man to the back office. They sat facing each other across a wooden desk with paperwork all over it.

"My name is Leo," he said. "What is your name?"

"Lexy," Lexy replied.

"Nice to meet you Lexy. We only accept highly qualified waitresses here. What are your qualifications?"

"Well, I'm a people person, a self starter, a real creative mind capable of delivering service in a dynamic and fast paced environment."

"And what experience do you have?"

"None..."

"Shame."

"Please, give me a chance! I need this!"

Leo sat back in his chair and gave a perverted smile.

"Come here and 'service me'," he offered, spreading his legs.

Lexy stood up and knelt in front of the man. She opened his pants, and a massive boner popped out and smacked her in the face. Her tongue slithered around the tip before teasing it with her lips. She gently kissed below his tip and the veins running along it. The man looked down at her stuffing his cock in her mouth. Her red eyes looked up at him then down at his waist as she swallowed his dick. Her upturned nose pressed up against his pelvis. He put his hands on her head and guided her up and down. His breathing got heavier with satisfaction. Then, picked her up and put her on the table on her back. Papers rustled around. He pulled his pants down and thrusted himself into her mouth until his balls hung over her nose.

A visible bulge moved along the vampires neck as the manager fucked her face. She grew hard under her skirt as he had his way with her throat. His shaft came all the way in and out of her mouth without her gagging. The man was hunched over with his hands beside her on the table. The whole table rocked with his force, and papers scattered everywhere. The salty taste of his precum began to ooze from him. She was drooling down her cheeks and up her face. He pushed all the way down her throat and began unloading his cum in her. The enchantress gulped it down from his cock with ease. He backed out of her and used a handkerchief to wipe the saliva off of himself, then tossed it on Lexy's face.

"I see you are very qualified to work here," Leo stated, trying to regain his composure. "You will work the night shift."

"Is there anywhere I can stay?" she requested still under the drool rag. "I'm homeless at the moment."

"We have a small attic space here. That's about all I can offer."

"That will have to do then."

When she got up and wiped her face, she was handed a uniform.

"This is your uniform you are expected to wear. We wash and dry them in the back."

Lexy held the uniform up and it was a white crop top with a square logo on the front, a pink mini skirt, and white thigh high socks.

"You may sleep here tonight, but your training doesn't start until tomorrow," Leo explained.

The vampire nodded and left the room to go read in the attic. She had managed to get a few books from Taylor before leaving. The sun began to rise and she fell asleep. This establishment was not very active until night, so it was easy to sleep through the day. Lexy came down from the attic in her uniform ready for training. Orientation was slow, but there was not much to know, so nothing needed to be repeated. The vampire had her first shift of work that night ever. She had become a vampire as a young adult, and never worked as a vampire. It was humiliating for someone who had a castle to be put in a situation of such small wages.

Most of the customers tipped her quite a bit though, despite her inexperience. The enchantress was very good at drawing people's attention. The customers here were mostly men in nice clothes. They would tip large amounts to feel special. Waitresses would sit on laps, kiss cheeks, get spanked. As long as the fantasy was fulfilled, the men would give out money.

In a week's time, she had grown very comfortable with work and earned enough money to begin buying art supplies. Her previous slaves were too inept to fetch them before, usually getting caught, so her art skills needed refinement.

Every night she worked, there was a repeat customer with whom she became familiar. Ulf was a peculiar customer. He had wolf ears and a tail, and always requested to be served by "the deathly pale girl with dark circles." One night, he came at the end of a shift.

"Hey, Ulf," Lexy happily greeted.

"Hey," Ulf replied. "I'll have the same thing as always."

Ulf always had steak cooked rare and a water, and that was it. He finished his food while Square Diner was closing.

"So, what do you do after work?" Ulf asked Lexy.

"Oh, I just crawl back up into the attic and draw," Lexy answered.

"No, but really?"

Lexy gave a straight face.

"I wanted to hang out with you after work," he suggested. "If you weren't too busy."

"Of course, I'll be out in an hour!" Lexy replied.

"Great, I'll be out front."

After work, Lexy appeared out front. They both walked out into the forest. It was a very scenic trail under the moon. They sat down on a stump together and looked at the stars.

"I'm glad you could have this time with me," Ulf said.

"I'm glad I finally have someone to be around," Lexy replied.

"It is just so hard to find people similar to me."

"You mean short and slender?"

"Besides that."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Oh come on, you don't think I know?" Ulf laughed.

"Know what?"

"The impossibly white skin, the dark circles, only around at night..." Ulf laughed.

"Huh?"

"You are obviously a vampire."

Lexy looked genuinely surprised.

"You are a vampire too?" she questioned.

Ulf just stared.

"I'm a werewolf," Ulf finally answered.

"Oh," Lexy gawked. "I thought the tail was a plug."

"No it is real. I was attacked by a werewolf last year. I thought I would eventually become a wolf forever. We tried all kinds of rituals, but I still turn in the full moon. I have the moon cycle in my head, and I just stay indoors on full moons."

"So how long until the next full moon?"

"Five days."

"I guess I won't see you at work that night."

"Yeah, but you are welcome to come see me at my house."

"Oh, well, yeah, okay," Lexy blushed.

It had been a very long time since Lexy had any kind of meaningful relationship. There was something missing in her life that she did not realize until that moment. All those slaves felt hollow suddenly, but she couldn't help being reminded of Taylor.

Back in Wellville, Taylor was moving Lara into his house, and still had the scarf on. However, he grew paler every day, and his father, Irwin, began to worry.

"Are you okay?" Irwin asked.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a little off," Taylor responded.

"You look incredibly pale. You need more sunlight."

"NO. I mean, I'm fine thanks."

The wizard grew impatient. He glared at his son's scarf.

"Why are you wearing a scarf inside?" Irwin questioned squinting his eyes. "Something isn't right here."

"Please, I'm very stressed out right now," Taylor replied. "Just leave me alone."

Irwin walked out the door staring down the scarf the whole way out. Lara came out of her room.

"Yeah, why do you have a scarf on all the time?" Lara also questioned.

"I just like it okay?" Taylor answered very unconvincingly.

Lara jumped at him and grabbed at it. He tried to push her away, but she had a grip on it already. When she fell off him, she saw the bite marks on his neck and froze in fear.

"Don't tell my dad!" he pleaded.

"It must have been Lexy!" Lara concluded. "I knew she was pure evil! Where is she?!"

"She didn't tell me. She just left."

His girlfriend charged out the door to go tell his father what had happened. She ran down the street with her scarf in her hand, and banged on Irwin's door.

"IRWIN!" Lara screamed.

"What is it?" He answered confused.

"Taylor was bit by a vampire! He had puncture marks on his neck!"

"But I killed her!"

"Well, somehow she is alive!"

"Where?"

"I don't know, but we have to find her right now!"

"I'll get my staff."

The hero and Lara got on a horse and traveled off to find Lexy, who was going back up into her attic after a nice walk with Ulf. The vampire sat in the attic sketching out the scenery of the night until the sun came out, and she fell asleep.

When Lexy woke up that night, before she went to work, she thought about her time with Ulf. It was a wonderful time, but guilt filled her stomach. He was such a nice person, and she was so corrupted.

"Ironic that he's too kind for me," Lexy spoke to herself. "All my life, I have done nothing but corrupt beautiful men, and have no regrets about it. Along comes this guy, and I get to know him, and, suddenly, I don't have it in me to make him my slave."

The enchantress shook her head and put on her uniform. She walked down to start her job. It was another long night of horny men slapping her ass. Ulf showed up and ordered the usual. They had a chat before Lexy had to close up.

"Anyway, I have to go now," Lexy told Ulf.

"Yeah, I'm just happy to have a friend like you," Ulf replied. "Anyway, see you."

"See you."

That was the first time in forever someone called Lexy a friend. Leo saw them from the corner and approached as Ulf left.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Leo laughed.

"No, he's just a friend," Lexy answered.

"Yeah, okay."

Lexy and Leo went back to cleaning and closing. When they finished, Leo approached her again.

"You have done great work around here," Leo commended.

"Thanks, I just do my best," Lexy replied

"I think you have earned yourself a raise."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, just come back to my office so we can... do the paperwork."

They walked to the back office. Leo placed a contract down for higher pay on the table. When Lexy bent over to sign it, Leo spanked her ass.

"But first, I need to make you mine," Leo added.

"Yours?" Lexy asked.

"Yeah, you are going to be my girlfriend now."

"Oh, um."

"What? You aren't taken right?

"I guess not."

Lexy looked down and saw the number on paper.

"Alright," she agreed.

Leo took his clothes off and stood by the door. His massive erection pointed at Lexy's face as she knelt in front of him. She put her hand around the base of his penis, gripping around the veins, and sucked the tip. Taking her mouth away she began jacking him off. Her hands tightly worked his tip and trunk while she kissed the top. When she wrapped her lips around it again, Leo grabbed her by her long hair and forced himself further down. Her cheeks pulled in sucking his dick as he moved her along it. Drool was dripping down his balls.

"Bend over the table," Leo commanded.

The vampire stood up, pulled her panties down from under her skirt and bent over the table. Her butthole was presented to him and her hairless cock and balls fell between her legs.

"You are a femboy, huh?" he remarked. "Well, you are my femboy now."

The tall man stood behind her and crouched to get to her level. He pushed his slippery tip against her butthole. Lexy was completely dwarfed by this man. His huge penis started splitting her open and she gripped the desk. He was so much larger than anyone she had met before and he hadn't even loosened her up. Her pale rim tightly wrapped around his girth as he mounted her. He put his hands around her stomach and fucked her against the table. His pelvis smacked into her cheeks. Each thrust into her tight hole made her more and more erect. The vampire thumped the table from his force. Leo made long thrusts into her making her moan and stream precum.

He pulled her into his thrusts. He slapped her ass like it was her turn, let go of her, and watched the sorceress push into him as he stood behind her. Lexy's ass shook up and down. Leo started breathing faster watching her move for him. Lexy clenched her toes and came against the side of his desk. Leo put his hands back on her ass and firmly gripped them and he let out quick breaths. He stopped her halfway down, then his pulsating shaft shot semen inside her. When he had caught his breath, Leo pulled out of her gaping hole. Lexy dripped his cum on the floor.

"Finish cleaning up before you go back up to the attic," Leo told her.

The manager left. The enchantress got up from the table and grabbed a towel to clean up the mess. This was the second time he had degraded her on that desk, but, with the new contract signed, she could finally make enough money to own a house.