The Femdom Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your voice trembles in fear as you begin to break down. "Please don't do this to me. I beg you Mistress. Please don't lock me in chastity. I'm begging you. I am so sorry for everything. I never should..."

She lifts her foot to your mouth to silence you. You are surprised to discover her sock has only the slightest hint of body odor. Yesterday, the same sock nearly rendered you unconscious. She grins, pleased with how effectively her foot silences your little outburst.

"Hush. Take a few deep breaths and try to calm yourself." She wiggles her toes under your nose for emphasis. You do as you are told. The mild musk of one day of foot sweat is certainly not pleasant, yet you find it to be a mild turn on in an odd sort of way. You recall the rule to not get hard without permission and try to calm your member, as well as your mind. Her grin widens, apparently aware of the effect that she is having on you. "I'm going to give you one more chance to answer me properly." She lowers her foot and awaits your response.

"Forgive me Mistress. I'm nearly speechless with terror at the thought of being locked in chastity at your mercy. You keep making this worse and worse for me and I am very scared with respect to what exactly you're planning. Strict chastity sounds dreadful." Your words are heartfelt and that seems to please her.

"That's a good boy. You see. You are still capable of rational thought and self expression when you put your mind to it. It is perfectly reasonable to feel dread at the prospect. Losing the ecstasy of sexual release is a far greater torment than most people realize. Personally, I just don't think I could deal with it. I have quite the libido. Would you like me to tell you what I did after you left yesterday?"

"Yes Mistress." Your small flaccid penis pulses a few times with anticipation.

"I took a long hot bubble bath. Truthfully, I find baths to be very enjoyable. I don't take them very often however, nor do I shower, because that would rob you of the opportunity to prove your devotion with proper body worship as you did yesterday. I sacrifice for you my pet. But you had just cleaned all of the good parts, so I figured I might as well enjoy a nice bath with extra bubbles. I lit candles, played soothing music and enjoyed the aromas of various essential oils. I went the whole nine yards. I quickly entered a meditative state of bliss and relaxation. And here is where I bet you may guess what I did next."

"You... you masturbated Mistress?"

"Now that would be the understatement of the year. I slipped my fingers under the bubbles and rubbed myself to climax nine times. That is no exaggeration. Each earth-shattering orgasm was more intense than the last. I would not be surprised if some of the neighbors started masturbating as well spurred on by my loud cries of ecstasy. By the time I was done, I was panting and nearly exhausted. Can you figure out what I masturbated to? Remember to always be honest slave. You already have a punishment coming for lying to me earlier. A thoughtful answer here will work in your favor."

"You... you masturbated to the thought of having me, your humble servant, clean every intimate part of your body Mistress."

"Bingo slave. To be a bit more specific, I first came to the image of my dirty socks swirling around in your mouth. I next came to the sensation of your tongue cleaning the scum nestled between my toes. The memory of you having to suck and chew the skid marks from my undies provided my third climax. Your tongue tickling my sweaty armpits gave me number four. The look on your face when you saw how dirty my pussy was as I instructed you to clean me out really amped up my fifth climax. Hearing you struggle to swallow the disgusting mixture of spit and dried shit from my ass crack had me moaning straight through my sixth. The feel of your tongue on my filthy anus sent me quickly over the edge for orgasm number seven. The memory of forcing you to smell and swallow my farts gave me the greatest climax of my life as I came for the eighth time. That record was quickly shattered at the thought of your poor tortured tongue exploring my rectum. I came so hard and so long during my ninth climax of climaxes, I feared I might overflow the tub."

You again struggle with conflicting emotions. Your face turns bright red at the detailed description. On one hand, the thought of Jennifer deriving such carnal pleasures from your suffering truly angers you. The memories of the smells and the tastes that you endured will forever be seared in your mind. On the other hand, each of those horrors is also tied to beautiful visions of Jennifer's physical perfection. Your small penis begins to swell despite yourself. You experience a moment of panic when you realize that your dick is getting hard with a mind all its own. You are disgusted with yourself. "Fuck," you whisper.

Of course, Jennifer is well aware of your aroused state. She mocks, "my, my, look at that little guy trying to grow. I think that is your first unauthorized full erection isn't it? Tell me, is that as big as it gets?"

You sheepishly nod your head in confirmation.

Jennifer bursts out laughing, "I'm very good at determining length by eye. I suppose you are already aware that your erect penis is a pathetic five inches."

"Yes Mistress."

"Spread your legs open." Jennifer has switched to her most assertive tone.

You close your eyes and separate your knees a little while you remain kneeling at her feet.

"Wider slave."

You comply. The position is difficult to maintain. Your knees quickly begin to ache. Your balls dangle helplessly below your cock and between your widely separated legs.

"Open your eyes."

The very moment that you comply with the last command, Jennifer brings her foot up into your balls with three swift kicks in fast succession. None of the blows are as hard as the kick that lifted you off the ground yesterday as she can't muster full strength while sitting on the bed. What she lacks in magnitude she makes up for in number as an additional rapid series of three kicks arrive before the full pain of the original set manifests. You cup your balls and bend over at the waist as the agony works its way through your lower abdomen.

The pain starts to cause your cock to start slowly deflating. However, having started with a full erection, it is taking some time to calm down.

"Does my naughty slave have that thing under control now? Move your hands and let me see." It is difficult to move your hands away. You want to cradle your throbbing jewels, but you manage to let them go. Jennifer purses her lips and shakes her head from side to side. "Tisk, tisk. I can still see some chub down there. This isn't good professor. I tried giving you a way out of this with minimal consequences. I guess the thought of your goddess pleasuring her tight pink pussy to your torments is proving to be too much of a turn on for you to handle, even after those kicks."

Your eyes grow wide with fear. "Wait! No! That was an accident. I swear!" You exclaim. Despite your best efforts, Jennifer's lustful talk only has your member growing again as some of the pain begins to dissipate.

"Get back into position, but this time place your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers. I'm going to give you one hundred rapid fire kicks with no pauses. I'll be counting them for you. You need to stay in that exact position the entire time. If you pull away, cup your balls, crumple to the ground or anything like that, you will get a very severe punishment. This will be very difficult, but nowhere near the brutality of a severe punishment. This is but a simple corrective action to help you with your erection problem. Think of it as a sort of anti-Viagra hah hah hah. I suppose you could also consider this your first cbt lesson, albeit a mild one."

You are back in position by the time she is done speaking. "Please. I am so sorry for the erection Mistress. Please, no." You beg.

Jennifer just shakes her head and begins to count. "One!" The first kick comes as a surprise, but by the fifth you are beginning to establish the rhythm, bracing yourself for the painful blows to your most delicate area that arrive at a rate slightly faster than one per second. After twenty, you begin to feel an intense throbbing throughout your crotch and aching in your abdomen. Your erection has long since vanished and your dangling cock starts to receive some of the damage. You continue to grit your teeth, trying your best to ignore the pain and maintain the position. She straightens her knee completely with each blow, bringing her foot up from the ground to your balls and then back to the floor again. Tears start flowing around the count of thirty. Shortly after that, you bite your lip so hard that you think you can taste blood. The pain of your lip is almost a welcome distraction. The uncontrolled screams come when Jennifer is about halfway through the count.

The burning sensation in your stomach like a hot coal has been set there is almost too much to bear. You shake and quiver as you moan through the tears rolling down your face. You bite your lip again when you feel a particularly hard kick that causes your scrotum to tighten up and become even more swollen. "Ninety nine!" For the first time since the start of this ordeal, there is a brief pause in the counting.

"One hundred!" The final kick is harder than any of its predecessors. The foundation of your splayed legs begins to falter, but you somehow manage to recover. You haven't made it this far only to fail in the end. Jennifer reaches down and cups your battered scrotum with her hand and squeezes ever so slightly. Even the light touch makes you squeak in pain and your legs begin to buckle once more. She cruelly pulls them out from your body to better observe them as she leans forward on the bed. "Look at that. It's already starting to swell. The simulation suggested it would take longer than that for the swelling to arrive. Well, that goes to show you why theory always requires experimental confirmation, right professor?"

You are still in too much pain to speak. Your delay is rewarded with a hard tug on your balls. "Right professor?" Jennifer repeats.

You manage to breathlessly utter "Right Mistress" through gritted teeth. Jennifer smiles as she releases her grip on your tender bits.

"You managed that well. Now thank your mistress for helping you rid yourself of that disgusting pathetic boner." She raises an eyebrow.

"Thank you Mistress for helping me rid myself of my disgusting, pathetic boner." You repeat.

"Good boy." Jennifer replies as she pats your head as a small reward. "Well this little incident makes it all the more clear why we need to lock your cock up. First of all, it is obvious that you can't control your penis without my assistance. It isn't my fault that I am so beautiful and I won't always want to spend so much time getting you calmed down. That sort of self control will be part of your training of course, but we also have so many other elements of your slavery to work on. What's more, your display confirmed that your willy is far too small to ever service me. But don't fret, you'll be trained in many pleasuring techniques that don't involve your inadequate cock. Nevertheless, that means we won't have too much use for your erections, with a few devious exceptions. It thus only makes sense to lock it away to keep you out of trouble. Finally, as I've already suggested, you will find that your cage is very special indeed and will serve multiple purposes in addition to imprisoning your little friend."

Her insults are sharp and humiliating. You've always known that you were a little below average, but you've certainly seen smaller. All of her talk of the "special" chastity cage is making you neurotic. At this point, you just want the mystery of this device to be revealed and be done with it.

"As eager as I am to get you locked up at this very moment, there is actually something else that I am even more excited to show you. Perhaps I should say, someone else." She emphasizes the "one".

Your jaw drops. Someone else? You dread the thought of anyone else seeing you in this pathetic state. Is she referring to her cruel roommate that she spoke of yesterday? You recall that her name was Karen.

"Vee, I'd like you to meet the professor now." She looks over to her desk computer and you follow her gaze.

The large flat screen monitor flickers on and the blue wireframe outline of a beautiful female face appears on the screen. The image makes perfect eye contact with you as she says, "well hello slave. I have been so eager for this introduction. Watching Mistress Jennifer have all of the fun has been most... frustrating."

"Oh Vee, come on. We both agreed that revealing you during the first session would have been too overwhelming for his little brain to process. I'm not sure that this isn't still a little too early, but I suppose it only makes sense considering that he's going into the MOACC-9K soon."

"I understand Mistress Jennifer, but please consider that I also have needs. Regardless of the timing, I am most pleased to meet you professor." The voice is almost indistinguishable from normal human speech. It matches or exceeds the most advanced synthesizers that you have ever worked with. The computer generated image of this woman is looking you up and down while smiling. Not a warm and inviting smile, but rather the sort of smile one might see on a cruel boy that just plucked the wings off a fly. You are reminded of the earlier metaphor.

You are a bit stunned by this exchange. This is obviously the artificial intelligence program that Jennifer has been talking about. You must admit that you are thus far very impressed in a technological sense. Despite your trepidation of what's to come, your inner nerd is certainly intrigued. You wonder if this is a scripted event or a genuine display of machine learning and dialog.

"Well, come on professor, don't be rude. Say hello to Vee."

You decide to play along. "Hello Vee."

The blue face scowls. "Good fucking lord slave. That is Miss Vee to you and you best not forget that." The inflections of anger and assertiveness in the voice is pitch perfect. That was either prerecorded or representative of a generational leap in voice synthesis.

You were just rebuked and insulted by an AI. You do not want to anger Jennifer and try again. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Vee."

Vee's expression softens. "That is much better slave. We are going to get to know each other very well. In fact, you can think of me as your guardian angel that will always be there to keep you on track." She emphasizes the always.

Jennifer claps with excitement. "Isn't she spectacular? You were just introduced to the world's most advanced AI, and I do believe she likes you. Trust me, you'll certainly want to stay on her good side. Her hardware is also one of a kind. She cost me half a billion dollars to construct."

You balk at the assertion. The most advanced AI in the world? Half a billion dollars? You suddenly realize that Jennifer must be insane. This revelation is most disturbing. It was bad enough to be at the mercy of a cruel, sadistic girl. If Jennifer is also out of her mind, there is truly no telling what she will do and there will be no reasoning with her whatsoever. You decide to just go along with her for now, as you grow even more concerned.

"Oh. That is very impressive indeed Mistress Jennifer." Unfortunately, you are not a good actor and your statement sounds insincere.

Jennifer sighs languidly. She gets up off of the bed and walks over to the computer desk. "I'm going to give you a very rare privilege pet. For the next few minutes, you have the right to speak freely without consequence. You have my word. You can even skip title formalities and the like. The only rule is that you express your thoughts and questions openly and unfiltered. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mis... yes Jennifer" She smiles at your self correction.

"Good. You may stand."

It feels so good to come up off of your knees. Despite the soft carpet, that position was starting to get very uncomfortable. You stretch your legs and back to get some relief. These movements are made gingerly as the slightest motion exasperates your still aching genitals.

"It is clear that you doubt my claims. Speak your mind truthfully as if I were just an ordinary student showing you a science project."

You aren't sure if you should be honest. Crazy or not, Jennifer has been able to detect any attempt to deceive her. Honesty is a gamble that you will have to take. You just hope that you don't trigger some sort of psychotic rage. "Where do I start? How about explaining how I'm supposed to believe that a college student could get half a billion dollars."

Jennifer blinks in surprise. "That wasn't the starting inquiry that I expected. I figured that was the easy part of my claim to understand. Sometimes I forget how stupid people are because I spend so much time speaking with Vee. That is one of the reasons that I rely so heavily on the simulations. But I digress. This frank exchange is meant to quell your doubts, so I will indulge you with an explanation."

Even while engaged in this casual conversation, her arrogance is breathtaking. She is the one claiming to have ridiculous amounts of money, yet she scoffs at the idea that you don't believe her.

"Getting the money was the easy part. I simply hacked it silly. What passes as military grade security and encryption these days is laughable. Granted, before I had Vee, getting that kind of money was a bit of a pain in my gorgeous ass. Well, taking the money was trivial, hiding one's tracks to be truly untraceable and making sure to not attract any unwanted attention was an amusing challenge. With practice, I was averaging about one million dollars per hour with money hidden all over the world in nearly a thousand accounts. That was then. Now if I ever need funds, I simply ask for Vee's assistance to hack any account that I'm interested in. Billionaires, banks, governmental reserves, they are all fair game. If there are backdoor exploits to be had, and there almost always are, Vee can usually have the money transferred within a few milliseconds. If no security holes are found, she can always just rely on a brute force attack. Her photonic quantum coprocessor can crack most encryption in mere minutes. So I suppose, in a way, that makes me the wealthiest person in the world. I take what I want, when I want it. I could even crash the entire world's economy if I ever wanted to. One simple command to Vee and it would all come tumbling down."

You are dumbfounded. You almost find yourself starting to believe the wild claims. If this is a delusion, it is a very detailed and airtight story. This truly peaks your curiosity and you want her to continue. "If you are so rich, why aren't you living on your own private island or leading some other sort of eccentric lifestyle? Why go to school at MIT? Why are you living in a college dormitory, albeit a nice one?"

"Another mundane question slave... I mean professor, but I did agree to this. Until my plans are more advanced, I still need to maintain a low profile. Fancy cars, huge mansions and the like would draw unwanted attention. Hacking is of limited utility with respect to such concealment. It is best that I appear an ordinary college student for now. Besides, although I may one day indulge myself, I'm really not a material kind of girl. I'm all about interesting and unique experiences as I'm sure you can already attest. Obviously, I don't go to MIT for the instruction. I could teach almost any course offered at this university, even those at a graduate level in areas that are not my forte. I use it to study the one topic that has always eluded my mastery."

123456...8