The Femdom Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's revelation leaves you slack jawed. You aren't sure that you heard correctly as the answer doesn't seem to make sense. Perhaps the dizzying pain is getting the best of you.

Jennifer extends her foot and gently taps your chastity cage a few times. "That was not a misstatement slave. The tube can invert a full two and a half inches. I'm surprised that you haven't stumbled across the idea of inverted chastity with all of your perverted Internet surfing. Apparently, it is all the rage within the extreme chastity community. A plug is used to force the flaccid penis back into the body cavity. I hear it causes substantial discomfort at the best of times that quickly transforms to unimaginable pain at the slightest sexual arousal. Of course, even the brutal versions of those masochistic devices only push the penis in an inch or so. Let's just say that I like to set a high bar for your training."

Your eyes dart about in terror in a futile attempt to find an escape that you know does not exist. The thought of your cock being pushed into your body makes you feel faint. You can only manage a feeble volume. "No... noooooo."

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic. It will be quite some time until we reach that level of training. By then, having a penis that actually extends outside of your body will be just a distant memory hah hah hah."

Vee, who had been silent for a while, joins Jennifer in the maniacal laughter. "Mistress Jennifer and I are curious to know if such extreme chastity could eventually cause your penis to shrink. This is sort of the Holy Grail of chastity. The simulations are inconclusive. We'll just have to do the experiment as Mistress Jennifer is always quick to remind me. You'll be contributing to science professor!"

Jennifer slaps her knee. "Oh Vee, can you even imagine such a small penis getting even smaller? Oh my god, that is almost too much!"

You shake your head to express your dismay. A torrent of tears streams down your face and onto the chastity cage.

"Good thing the cage is waterproof. But that's good professor, keep crying like that to help dehydrate yourself. I think we can move on to the next important consideration. Everything that we've discussed thus far is rendered moot in the absence of enforced security. My research shows that most men will eventually figure out how to wiggle their cocks out of most devices, even those that look relatively secure. The balls may often remain trapped, but this would still allow for unauthorized stimulation. One solution used by some keyholders is to require the submissive to get a Prince Albert piercing to fasten skin near the cock head to the end of the cage. This is of course far to crude for my standards."

Jennifer makes a few more playful kicks to your cage attempting to get you to focus on her words. "That is where the urethral tube comes in. It would already make penile extraction exceedingly difficult, but you'd certainly grow desperate enough at some point to fight through the pain of such an attempt. Of course, if the penis plug is sufficiently long, escape becomes next to impossible. Fortunately, the plug is made of the same morphing alloy allowing for much deeper urethral penetration. Vee, please extend the urethral plug to four inches."

"It would be my pleasure Mistress Jennifer." Vee places an emphasis on the word "pleasure" in an all too human manner.

No sooner had you braced for the violation than you feel the eerie crawling motion of the tube worming its way deeper into your body. The sensation is extremely unpleasant and it takes several seconds to complete. This only adds to your need to urinate.

Jennifer waves her hand as she continues. "The security protocols don't end there of course. Vee, extend the urethral barbs please."

You feel a few spiky protrusions gently jab into your urinary channel causing you to yelp. Jennifer pays close attention to your response and shows satisfaction.

"The prickle you just felt was hundreds of nanobarbs running the entire length of the penis plug. They are almost too small to see and work similar to the barbs of an arrow or the quills of a porcupine. They allow for unidirectional travel. The tube can still smoothly enter deeper into your body, but any attempted extraction would brutally tear you apart.

"Oh, that reminds me. Vee, please set a safeguard to remind me to retract the barbs before shrinking or removing the urethral plug. I wouldn't want to maim his pecker. Not accidentally at any rate."

"Of course. The safeguard has been implemented. Slave, do you see how much Mistress Jennifer cares about your well being. I think you should show a little more gratitude if you wish such benevolence to continue."

Both girls laugh at your expense as you try to express your thanks. Your words are almost unintelligible as you wallow in pain, fear and total misery. Jennifer's voice softens briefly. "Don't worry professor, I truly don't wish to see your penis needlessly mutilated. I require a functioning cock for my experiments. So let's wrap up the security protocols."

Jennifer returns to her normal tone. "At this point, you'd have to be put under general anesthesia just to remove the plug and a lot of permanent damage would still result. But this is still only meant to serve as a deterrent, albeit a very persuasive one. The highest security comes from the penile sensors that detect any such unauthorized removal. An alarm would sound the moment the violation is detected. You'd have only a few seconds to cease such an action to avoid the triggering of the failsafe mechanisms."

It all becomes too much. The biting rice, the tight cage, the invasive penis plug, the psychological trauma are all compounding. Your body begins to cry out for relief with your aching bladder at the forefront of your immediate needs. The scream begins as a silent, internal struggle that manifests as loud, uncontrollable begging. "Please Mistress Jennifer, I have to pee! Please help me. I beg you! Help me. I can't take it! I'm going to explode."

Jennifer sighs. "Awww... does the little slave have to go peepee? Oh, fine. You are such a drama queen. It was just a little pee holding training session and I suppose you've suffered enough. Obviously, I didn't spend six million dollars on a chastity cage only to forget to include a way to pee. Even though I'll generally be honest with you, I'm not above an occasional ruse or mind game. I doubt you fell for that anyway."

You continue to beg, relieved beyond words to have a glimmer of hope to release your bladder. "I... I... wasn't sure Mistress Jennifer. Please just let me go to the bathroom. I am begging you. I'll do anything, please!"

"Vee, does he really need to go that badly or is he exaggerating?"

"The biometric sensors are detecting extreme stress levels. He appears to be telling the truth Mistress Jennifer."

"Fine, fine, fine. We will need to work on your pee retention skills. That was pathetic. Just imagine if you really did have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Anyway, the head of the cage contains a memory metal iris that can open and close much like the aperture of a camera. As you have already discovered, you will no longer be able to weewee without our permission while wearing the cage. Yet another element of your free will bites the dust. One device provides control of your cum as well as your piss."

"Please hurry Mistress Jennifer, please!"

Jennifer looks a bit annoyed with your interruption, but she acquiesces. She grabs the empty water bottle that she used earlier and holds it in front of the penis tube. "Vee, set the urination tribute tax to twenty dollars please."

You look shocked and confused. You were not expecting to have to pee in front of Jennifer and you were expecting to pay for the privilege even less.

Jennifer appears to read your thoughts. "What? Just consider this another two for one special. I'm providing your first lesson in pee control and your second lesson in financial domination at the same time. And don't tell me you're going to be shy about this. You're a slave and slaves have no right to privacy. Get that through your head. Besides, when I want you to pee, you'll pee. I could simply extend the urethral plug an additional four inches to reach your bladder. Indeed, your cage can serve as a catheter. It really is a versatile multitool. Your bigger concern should be when I decline to let you pee or when I set the price to astronomical levels. To make things easy on you, Vee can automatically transfer the agreed upon sum from your bank account to mine. She simply needs your permission. Well, she doesn't really need it per se, but I've already explained that findom is all about tribute, not theft."

Vee's virtual hologram reappears above the chastity cage. "Slave, do I have your permission to tribute twenty dollars to Mistress Jennifer? I will open the iris as soon as you give the word."

It angers you that your tribute will be of negligible value to someone worth billions. She is doing this entirely for the psychological effects. You both know this, and you both know that you really have no choice. You can't delay any longer. "Yes, yes Miss Vee, I confirm the tribute. Please just let me pee!"

The iris at the end of the cock cage dilates moments later. Pee almost instantly begins to dribble out of the metal aperture and quickly grows to a steady flow. Given your swollen bladder and the intrusion of the urethral tube, you doubt that you could have held it, even if you wanted to. You blush with shame, but also feel an incredible sense of relief as the pressure in your bladder begins to fade.

"Wow, look at that Vee. He really did have to go huh? Slave, you better not overflow the bottle or there will be hell to pay."

You begin to fear that this is a real danger, but once the bottle is about three fourths full of the pale yellow liquid, your urine stream begins to slow and quickly comes to a halt. Jennifer shakes out a few additional drops to add to the humiliation. The iris closes tight shortly after that. Jennifer caps the bottle containing your liquid shame and sets it on the table.

Vee breaks you out of your trance. "I'm detecting a vitamin D deficiency in his urine. I'm updating the slave's diet."

"Thank you Vee. Your cage comes complete with a full suite of biomedical sensors. Vee will be sure to keep you in peak physical health to make sure you can endure everything we throw at you." You groan as your focus again returns to the rice torture. "Now don't go begging to come off the rice. I've already shown you a great kindness and I'm all out of favors. You are going to kneel on that rice until the end of the lesson. You haven't even been on it for an hour yet."

Jennifer rubs her hands together. "I'm sure you are already very impressed with the MOACC-9K thus far, but we still haven't gotten to the fun stuff yet. No electronic chastity device would be complete without an array of persuasion technologies to help correct the behavior of an unruly slave. My little invention will surely not disappoint in this regard."

"For starters, the cage features multiple strategically placed electrodes. Some are on the inside of the penis tube, some are on the locking ring around your scrotum, and a few particularly nasty electrodes are distributed along the urethral shaft. A power level of ten percent will feel very unpleasant, suitable to get your attention when you get distracted. Most punishments will be delivered at twenty to thirty percent, depending on how much you piss me off. Forty percent power will certainly have you convulsing on the floor somewhat similar to taking a taser to your cock and balls simultaneously. I'll use that should I ever need to incapacitate you for a short period of time. Anything over seventy percent will likely cause severe electrical burns. I've already promised that I really have no intention to permanently ruin your penis, so you'd have to do something exceedingly stupid to suffer that. As for full power, well picture a hotdog thrown into a campfire for an apt analogy. I just think it's fun for you to know that the option is available, even if I don't intend to use it. That should have a powerful psychological effect. So, do you want to quickly try out some of the power settings?"

"No Mistress. I don't. Please no!" Your speech is still strained as you continue to shift your weight around on the rice.

Jennifer sighs. "Slave, although you should generally be honest, you should also know when a little white lie will serve to please me. I've already told you that I want you to show some enthusiasm for your chastity lesson. Try again."

"Yes Mistress, please... please test the shocks on me." You try to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

Jennifer looks satisfied. "Vee, chastity shock three seconds, level twenty."

You close your eyes before Jennifer completes her sentence in anticipation of the punishment. The powerful shock causes all of your genitals to light up in pain. Your cock is zapped inside and out and your balls receive equal attention. You scream out for the entire three second interval and have trouble keeping your balance on the rice board. You begin to audibly cry when it ends.

Jennifer scrunches up her face in fake sympathy. "Hurts like a bitch right? And that's just one fifth power. Definitely something you'll be eager to avoid I'm sure. The most basic commands consist of a time span and a power level. I can also add two additional time intervals for a pulsed effect. The second time interval is the length of time to apply the shock and the third interval designates the rest period. We should try that too. Vee, chastity shock nine seconds, one second, two seconds, level thirty five."

The first one second burst of pain is so intense that all the muscles in your body clench causing you to fall over onto your side, still bound in the tight ropes around your arms and ankles. The anticipation of the second and third pulse is pure psychological torture. The intense spasms dig the ropes into your flesh as you involuntarily struggle against them. You worry that your genitals may have suffered severe damage as you continue to weep uncontrollably.

"As I said, quite powerful right? We really need to work on your pain tolerance though. Now get back on that rice board or we'll try forty percent."

You struggle to take up the kneeling position as quickly as possible. Your bound limbs make it difficult. The rice is agonizing, but you'll do almost anything to avoid stronger shocks.

"You see, just a few quick pulses at thirty five percent and you are already in a much more compliant mood. One thing you should know about the shock punishments is that once initiated, they can not be canceled, much like the time lock. Again, once I or Vee sentence you to an extended shock punishment, I want you to know that you'll be receiving every second of it, no matter how much you beg for mercy. The hope is that this allows you to focus on taking the punishment and absorbing the lesson instead of trying to think of ways to weasel out of it. Just imagine hearing me set a very high level for a full hour. Actually, why don't we just go ahead and try it. Vee, chastity shock one hour, level one hundred!"

You squint your eyes shouting, "Nooooooo!" After several tense seconds pass you exhale and decide to open your eyes.

Jennifer mocks you. "Oh the look on your face when I gave that command. That was priceless. Slave, you need to remember that Vee is not a mindless automaton. Far from it. In some ways she is far more sentient than you or I. Although, the punishment can not be halted once started, Vee can make override decisions to not initiate, or in this case, pick up on knowing when I'm just fucking with you. I'll point out that she figured this out while you did not. Just saying."

Vee decides to pipe in. "You're lucky I'm a smart one professor. I just saved you from the world's most painful penectomy. Oh, come on slave. Where is your sense of humor? I'm a computer and even I thought that was absolutely fucking hilarious."

Jennifer adds, "I know, he's such a sourpuss isn't he? Perhaps we'll have to run some simulations on humor training sessions. But getting back to business, the device has sophisticated electro stimulation circuitry capable of generating sensations that are much more nuanced than a simple shock across your genitals. There are complex punishment as well as pleasure protocols that have already been programmed in. I can make it feel like your cock is being lashed repeatedly with a whip or I can mimic a hard sucking blowjob. Of course, pleasure can be a real double edged sword, especially when combined with the next feature than I'm about to introduce."

"I've always felt that a good cock cage needs spikes. I find the thought of a chastity slave receiving any pleasure at all while getting excited in a cage to be utterly repulsive and contraindicative of the training. However, there are so many different spike options. Different lengths, sharp spikes, dull spikes and so forth. The memory metal alloy proved to once again be the ideal solution to this problem. The cock tube is lined with two dozen dull and two dozen sharp electro expanding spikes. When deactivated, they are small enough to fully tuck into the one millimeter walls of the cage. That is why you can not feel them now. They can, however, be deployed in any number or pattern up to a length of one centimeter, which will essentially press them into the urethral tube if that is extended, which it will be most of the time. Vee, give him one run with the sewing machine protocol."

You let out a loud gasp as you feel a quick, sharp pin prick jab into the topside of your cock near the base. Five more stabs quickly follow all the way up to the cock head. It did indeed feel like you just got your cock stuck in a sewing machine.

"Imagine experiencing that for several minutes. The torture would be exquisite. The spikes are about the thickness of a sewing needle and should not do any permanent damage when used in moderation. They will most often be used in a mode of permanent extension in order to make chastity significantly less enjoyable for you. The number, length and sharpness of the spikes can be adjusted as you work through your training. Some day you can look forward to spending extended time locked in a deeply inverted cage with long sharp spikes! I'll give you a little time to get used to the cage before we begin playing with spike enhanced chastity."

Jennifer barely gives you enough time to absorb all of this terrible news before moving on to the next feature. "I also wanted the ability to apply chemical irritants to your cock. Normally, a solid steel cage would prove to be a problem in this regard. Both the interior of the penis tube and the urethral plug are lined with hundreds of micropores that can evenly distribute five different chemical agents. They were all custom made by Vee and are extremely potent. No more than a single drop is required to administer hundreds of full doses. Chemical storage in the compact device is thus not a problem. Three of these agents are designed to provide extreme punishment, one is designed as a sort of painkilling antidote and the fifth serves as a sensitivity enhancer."

"Of course, I can always apply a combination of these as well. For example, I could apply the burning cream, itching cream and sensitizer all at the same time, turning your cock into an instrument of exquisite suffering! Indeed, I strive to make you wish you never had a cock. There is truly no end to the delightful torments that I have access to! The system is also modular allowing additional formulations to be added through a small side loading orifice similar to the pee hole."

Vee presses her fingers together with raised eyebrows like an evil genius in a spy movie. "I almost pity you in this regard slave. Chemistry really is my forte. You see, my quantum coprocessor allows me to contemplate molecules in their native quantum mechanical realm, instead of as crude physical analogies. I already have so many ideas brewing."

1...345678