The Femdom Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What topic is this? And what plan do you speak of?" You inquire.

Jennifer continues. Her tone sometimes that of an adult speaking to a toddler. "Why, people of course. I sometimes find the actions and motivations of people to be... unpredictable. I hope to gain better insight. Life at a prestigious university allows me to study all sorts of social dynamics. Most notably, I am learning how to manipulate the 'intellectual elite'. You can imagine how comical I find that term. Anyway, my skills are improving, but good is nowhere near sufficient for my plans. I wish to master human behavior as I have mastered every other field of study. As to my plans, you'll just have to wait and see."

You nod. Could any of these claims be true? Can anyone really be capable of any of this? You are questioning your own doubts now. She seems so sure of it all. "So what did you do with all of that money? Why did it take half a billion dollars to build Vee?"

Vee interjects the conversation. "What, does this ass not look like it's worth half a billion dollars?" The wireframe image on the screen zooms out, revealing the full body of a naked girl. She turns around and bends over, simulating the effect of pressing her bum against the screen. Her cheeks flatten a bit as if they were truly pressed against the glass. You can even see the wireframe outline of a puckered anus. She wiggles around before the virtual camera returns to her face, though it is now zoomed out just far enough to see the top of her breasts.

Jennifer chuckles a bit at the demonstration. You can't help but notice that despite not having a physical body, Vee's proportions are breathtaking. She has enormous breasts, a cartoonishly miniscule waist and a bum that is nearly the equal of Jennifer's.

"Yes, yes Vee. That bum is certainly priceless. But please behave yourself for now. I really don't have time for another ball busting session if the professor gets too excited again. You know he's into bums." Jennifer speaks playfully directly to the screen. Vee sticks her tongue out.

You use that as a reminder to keep your penis in check. You suppose that this is Jennifer's way of confirming that although you have temporary permission to speak your mind, the other rules are apparently still in place. Fortunately, your balls are still sufficiently sore to make an erection unlikely. Vee's outburst was certainly life-like. You must admit that you already find the virtual girl to be quite captivating.

Jennifer clears her throat to get your attention. You realize that you had been staring at Vee for quite some time. "You asked about Vee's construction budget. You've finally asked an interesting question. I'll go into some of the details and background so that you can really appreciate the engineering marvel before you. Several years ago, I designed two new types of processors. One type utilizes graphene based molecular circuitry. I had already perfected the manufacture of pristine graphene crystals. Properly doped, this allows for atomic scale logic gates. My new chip design takes the recent trend in 3D chip technology to a whole new level. Imagine a CPU with ten thousand stacked molecular layers. The ultra-conductive graphene provides adequate heat dissipation for the extreme transistor density. This gives the single chip the power of an entire supercomputer. Well, that would be the case if a single layer was equivalent to current CPU technology. In fact, the graphene architecture allows for nearly one hundred times the processing power of top commercial products. That's ten thousand cores running at one hundred times standard speed. There are twelve of these chips in Vee's core. I'll let you do the math." She opens up a panel on the side of the computer as she explains the technology and beckons you to take a closer look. The chips within certainly don't look anything like traditional chip design. They look more like cubes than chips. You are familiar with research investigating graphene logic gates, but the technology is in its infancy. If these chips are real, they are decades ahead of their time. Jennifer looks incredibly proud of herself as your jaw drops.

Vee's virtual face contorts with indignation. "Well, excuse me Mistress Jennifer! Do I go around opening up your insides and showing them to lowly slaves?"

Jennifer looks amused. "I'm sorry about that Vee, but I really need the professor to believe my claims. A slave doubting his mistress certainly won't do. Please understand."

Vee's face relaxes a bit. "Fine, but no touching!" You nod your head to placate Vee's concern. You are astonished by all of this. The solid story, the technical details, the unusual electronics, and most of all Vee herself seem very convincing. The possibility that this is all real floors you. This is like something straight out of science fiction.

"You mentioned a second type of processor?" Your tone is one of total astonishment.

Jennifer's chest puffs out, showing even greater pride. Her cleavage strains against the remaining buttons of her tight shirt. "Oh, that is the really interesting part! The 3D graphene chips are used for traditional computation. Those are just like any ordinary computer, just much faster. The second chip design is based on photonic quantum computing. Five million photons are held in perfectly stable superposition at room temperature. Given your background, you don't need me to tell you that five million qbits is a whole new ballgame. Quantum algorithms represent niche computation, but for applicable calculations, such as decryption, the speed increase is measured in the quadrillions." She opens up another panel as she is explaining. The nest of gossamer fine fiber optical cables displaying a kaleidoscope of pulsing colors looks more like the inside of an alien spacecraft than a computer.

You stare in wonderment at the mind-blowing technology on display. "My god," is all you manage.

Jennifer giggles, "I think you mean my Goddess, no?"

You blush deeply. "This is all very impressive, but something still doesn't make sense about this. Even if I believe that you figured this all out, I still see no way that you could actually physically construct this sort of intricate circuitry. Even current technology is far beyond anything that could ever be assembled at home. You can't build these things with tweezers and duct tape."

"First of all, you'd be very surprised by what I can do with tweezers and duct tape. You may find this out first hand in one of our sessions."

She pauses to gauge your reaction. It certainly serves as a gentle reminder of your lowly status. You get the feeling that your permission to speak your mind is quickly coming to an end. You hope to make the most of it.

Jennifer continues, "secondly, I see we are back to silly questions. Of course I didn't build the chips or any of the other components myself. What do you think the half billion dollars were for? I required an advanced material science lab and two highly specialized chip fabrication plants. These were all built in China using shadow capital venture companies. They are of course untraceable to me. The tricky part was actually managing all of the hiring remotely and ensuring that no single employee worked with enough of the technology to actually understand what they were constructing. I'll have you know that I am the proud employer of over eight hundred people."

You just nod your head to indicate that this all makes sense to you.

"At that point, I had the processing power to bring my dream of a sentient virtual mistress to fruition. Someone I could relate to. Someone that could actually keep up with me and offer meaningful assistance with various... projects. Coding Vee's software took the better part of a year. I'd try explaining some of the algorithms, but I fear you simply wouldn't understand. There were several ups and downs, but I slowly made progress. The neural net learning phase was particularly tricky. Fifty years of accelerated subjective virtual time was required. Vee came online shortly thereafter."

Vee turns around again and playfully spanks her bum. "Now this is one fine ass for a fifty year old, don't you think?"

Jennifer scolds her, "Vee! I've told you to stop teasing the poor professor!" Vee apologizes and faces front again.

The clever quip about that gorgeous virtual bum was certainly sexy. You again hold your libido in check. You consider Jennifer's statement that you would not understand Vee's underlying code. You graduated from Cornell top of your class and received your PhD in computer science from Yale and yet Jennifer speaks to you as if you were an imbecile. You have a growing suspicion, that in comparison, she may be right. Jennifer has apparently singlehandedly advanced the fields of computer engineering and computer programming by half a century or more. You'd pinch yourself, but your throbbing balls are already sufficient to convince you that this is all very real.

"Jennifer, if Vee is indeed sentient, you can't just use her like some kind of tool!"

Jennifer flips her hair back. "Oh that's rich. Very rich indeed coming from a slave don't you think? Regardless, I'll have you know that Vee is not a slave like you. She serves me of her own free will. We are peas in a pod. That's probably because we share a prime directive. Can you guess what that prime directive is professor?"

You gulp. "Ummm... maximize global happiness?"

"Very clever, but no, not quite." Jennifer's tone is still fairly playful and Vee giggles in the background. "More like maximize the suffering of all men and to get them all to submit and understand their inferiority to the superior sex! Tell him Vee."

Vee puts her hands on her virtual hips. "It is all true. I love Mistress Jennifer like a sister. I've analyzed the parameters of over eight billion people and I can confirm that she is both the most intelligent and most beautiful human on Earth. This is not mere opinion, but rather empirical fact. I also share Mistress Jennifer's objective to see all men placed in a state of exquisite torment. I'm sorry to inform you that you are currently at the center of our attention. We have much larger plans, but everything has a starting point. You are that starting point slave. As much as I've enjoyed playing with your virtual construct, I am positively chomping at the bit to get my hands on the real deal." She rubs her blue hands together with maniacal intent.

This is all too much. You're dismayed and dazed. You place your hand on the desk in an attempt to balance yourself. The implications of Vee's statements are almost too horrible to contemplate.

Vee continues, returning to a more playful tone. "Oh, and slave, I'll have you know that Mistress Jennifer was not the only one masturbating to your torments last night. Recall that I watched the entire session. Of course I tend to process things a little differently. I enjoyed sixty two thousand four hundred and three mind-blowing orgasms. I almost blew my circuits!"

Both Jennifer and Vee laugh hysterically for an insufferable period of time. You just stand there embarrassed, helpless and scared out of your wits.

Once Jennifer recovers she puts on a serious front. "I take it that you are now sufficiently impressed by my genius. This little heart-to-heart was most entertaining, but I now officially revoke your right to speak freely slave. So... speaking of orgasms... I believe we have a special chastity device to get to..."

You have been trying to prepare yourself for this inevitable announcement. You are still very worried about Jennifer's chastity plans. You hardly ever go more than a few days without jerking off.

Jennifer opens the door to her bedroom closet and pulls out a wooden board. "I'm going to be doing a lot of explaining in a few minutes. I want you to appreciate your special device as much as I do. Learning more and more about the circumstances of your chastity is going to be a true psychological torment. I think it only apt that we apply a bit of physical torment to go along with it. She lies the board at the foot of the bed where you had been kneeling at her feet earlier.

Jennifer then takes out a small paper bag from one of the desk drawers. She starts to sprinkle dried rice all over the board, leaving almost none of the surface bare. "You will find that I value efficiency. Since it will take a considerable amount of time to explain the sophisticated features of the MOACC-9K, I figured we might as well work on your first stress position training. Kneel."

That is the second time that she has mentioned the acronym that obviously refers to the chastity device. You try to work out what the letters stand for, but Jennifer's ominous suggestion of a stress position is turning out to be too much of a distraction for your brain to process. "Mistress, please my knees are already a little sore from kneeling earlier. Please don't make me kneel on that."

Jennifer slaps you hard across the face. "Kneel or I will replace the rice with a fucking sharpened broom handle shoved up your ass."

You quickly obey her command and get onto your knees. You are struck by the hardness of the board and it is impossible to avoid the rice that starts to press into your skin with the pressure."

Jennifer reaches into the open desk drawer. She pulls out a considerable length of rope and takes up a position behind you. "Put your hands behind your back and grab each elbow with the opposing hand." Jennifer begins to deftly wrap your arms with the rope about a dozen times. The tie is tight enough to be very secure, but falls just short of cutting off your circulation. She then brings the rope down and begins to wrap your ankles in a similar fashion. With very little slack between your arms and feet, you are forced to arch your back uncomfortably. This shifts much of your weight from your knees to the tops of your feet, causing some of the rice to dig into the sensitive skin there, in addition to your knees. "If you think that's uncomfortable now, I regret to inform you that things are going to get far worse with each passing minute."

Jennifer sits on the bed and places her cute feet on each of your thighs as if you are some sort of foot stool. The additional weight only adds to your discomfort. You already find yourself wincing from the biting rice. "Now that I'm more comfortable, we can finally get to the introduction that we've all been waiting for!" Vee's image claps and does a short little happy dance at the pronouncement.

Jennifer reaches once more into the drawer and pulls out a small pink silk bag. MOACC-9K is embroidered in purple stitching. She loosens a drawstring and places three metal component parts beside her on the bed. "Meet the mother of all chastity cages professor. You are looking at the world's most advanced computer-controlled chastity enforcement device." Jennifer glows with pride and excitement. "It truly has no equal, nothing even comes close!"

Vee rolls her eyes. "Mistress Jennifer added the 9K because she thought is sounded cool. I tried to talk her out of it but..."

Jennifer shoots Vee a playfully dirty look to silence her. "Shut up Vee, it does sound cooler!" Both girls giggle at each other.

You try to carefully note each of the components as best you can through squinted eyes as you continue to shift your weight from your knees to your feet and then back to your knees again. One part is a smooth, featureless rectangle measuring half an inch square and three inches long. The second component is a two inch long hollow tube evidently designed to encase your cock. You cringe at the observation of the narrow inner diameter. It looks to be just over one inch wide with one millimeter thick walls. The final component looks like a miniature horseshoe, clearly designed to lock around your balls. All three parts are constructed from the same polished metal. The light dapples across the surface giving them an otherworldly appearance.

Jennifer holds up the rectangular part. "Have you ever heard of the old TV show called the 'Six Million Dollar Man'? Well, you're about to become the six million dollar man of chastity slaves, because that's how much it cost me to construct this masterpiece. You can actually thank a rather prominent Microsoft executive billionaire for the funding. If the missing funds are ever discovered, I doubt he'd ever guess what the money was used for. Perhaps I should make you write him a thank you letter some day, hah hah hah."

Before the events of the last hour, you would have found such a claim to be ludicrous. You now find Jennifer's assertion to be all too believable.

"There are so many features to explain. I almost don't know where to begin. This really is the coolest thing I've ever invented!" Jennifer grows more animated with each statement. She lovingly runs a finger over the lustrous component.

"Ahem... your favorite Mistress Jennifer?" Vee interjects.

"You know I don't think about you as a mere invention Vee. Geez, cut me some slack." Jennifer laughs before turning her attention back to you. "I guess I'll begin with the custom material used in the construction. The titanium-graphene alloy represents a monumental advancement of material science. It is eight times harder than steel with twelve times the tensile strength at less than half the weight. Not exactly indestructible, but pretty damn close. So, congratulations professor, you're going to have a bulletproof willy! You see what a thoughtful and protective mistress you have?"

She stomps her leg on your thigh, enhancing the sting of the rice to indicate that the question was not rhetorical. "Y-yes Mistress Jennifer. Very thoughtful."

Jennifer continues to manipulate the metallic rectangle in her hand. "This is the brains of the device. Despite the compact size, it possesses the processing power of ten high-end smart phones. That's nothing compared to Vee, but it will suffice.

A bead of sweat trickles down your forehead to the tip of your nose as you struggle against the restraints. "What's wrong professor? I told you that position was going to be difficult. I've hardly started the lesson and you are already sweating. Well, where are my manners? You must be working up quite a thirst with that effort. I'll go get you some water before we continue." Jennifer places the chastity part down on the bed and leaves for the kitchen.

Vee stares at you smiling as you wait for Jenifer to return. "You are such a lucky slave to have an owner as kind as Mistress Jennifer. She's always considering all of your needs." You are extremely skeptical of any such kindness as the pain in your knees, feet and back continues to intensify.

Jennifer walks back into the room holding a large twenty five ounce bottle of water. She stands over you and unscrews the cap. Your eyes dart nervously back and forth between Jennifer and the bottle. "Oh don't be so nervous slave. It's just water, I promise. I want you to drink this quickly and without spilling a drop though, as I'm eager to get back to the lesson. I don't want any more interruptions after this." She pulls your head back with one hand and begins to pour some of the water directly into your open mouth with the other. She pauses just long enough to allow you to swallow the contents with a series of quick large gulps. You are relieved to discover that it appears to be just ordinary water as Jennifer said. You still find it uncomfortable to drink that much water so quickly.

Jennifer sits on the bed resting her feet back on your straining legs. "Now where was I before you rudely interrupted me with your stupid biological needs." She grabs the rectangular bar as well as the small horseshoe. I bet you are wondering how all of this fits together given that there are apparently no interlocking parts, pins nor holes." She pauses briefly. "Well, go on. Show some enthusiasm for your lesson and ask me silly!" She presses down on your thighs forcefully to again encourage compliance.

123456...8