The Femdom Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You begin to wonder if Vee might not be even crueler than Jennifer. You shudder to find out what she is capable of.

Jennifer looks down at your pitiful state and actually shows a hint of compassion. "You've been awfully quiet slave. Perhaps the stress position is proving too much for you at this point. I think it best that we introduce the chemical irritants, as well as the other three punishment functions, at a later time. It is best to keep some surprises. I think the imagination can sometimes be even scarier than the real deal, so perhaps you'll enjoy brooding on such thoughts tonight. Of course, when it comes to my devious torments, the real deal usually supersedes imagination hah hah hah!"

"I'll just quickly explain the failsafe protocol and I'll let you off of the rice. Besides, I know Vee is eager to spend some time alone with you. There are basically four things that can trigger the failsafe. These include trying to pull your cock out of the penis tube, the detection of excessive force attempting to pry the three components apart or an interference of the magnetic field holding them together, physical damage to any part of the device, such as persistent drilling, cutting and so forth with power tools, or allowing the MOACC-9K's power to run down. Vee will warn you if the unit ever falls below twenty five percent power. This should almost never happen, given all of the wireless power cubes that we'll set up. The failsafe triggers at ten percent power to ensure enough juice to carry out the sentence."

"Wh-what is the failsafe protocol Mistress Jennifer?" You aren't sure that you really want to know, but you picked up on the fact that she wanted you to ask and you wish to hurry this along so you can get out of this fucking stress position.

"Well, from your perspective, you can think of it as more of a doomsday protocol. Once initiated, it of course can not be stopped. The device will first discharge an electrical arc between the three components, permanently welding them together. A small discharge will also permanently weld the pee hole shut. All forty eight spikes will fully deploy as the penis plug extends to the maximum length of eight inches with barbs deployed. The device will then fully invert, shoving your penis two and a half inches into your body. The entire stockpile of all negative chemical agents will be deployed and all remaining power will be used to deliver a one hundred percent power shock for as long as possible."

You just nod your head in understanding. There is no getting out of this situation. You fully understand that now.

"To add insult to very real injury, the device will also trigger the release of all of the blackmail files. These also include the recordings of all sessions to date, carefully edited to make it appear that you are a perverted eager participant. The information will be sent to all of your contacts, MIT officials, the IRS and multiple news organizations. Though I want you to understand that I truly never want any of that to happen. What I do want, is for you to know that it can happen." She emphasizes the "can". "I want you to understand the total impossibility of escaping your slavery such that you become a cooperative and obedient test subject. You do now understand that don't you? I fear that yesterday, you had doubts."

Jennifer reaches out to caress your cheek, wiping away one of your tears. The small act of kindness takes you by total surprise. You look deep into Jennifer's eyes and realize that you truly do understand. "Yes Mistress. I understand. I understand that I am your slave." You choke back more tears and lower your eyes.

"Well, then, let's make you a little more comfortable." Her soft spoken words of mercy serve to quell the fires of your hatred. Perhaps you are just too physically and emotionally broken to feel any strong emotions. She stands behind you and unties the ropes in the opposite order by which she bound you. She helps you stand, supporting some of your weight. Your knees and feet are still on fire as some of the rice falls away while much remains pressed so deeply into your flesh that it appears glued in place. Jennifer gently brushes the rice away and helps you over to the bed where you sit to recover your strength.

"Do you need anything?" Her voice is so pleasant. So kind. So different from the cruel dominating bitch of just a few moments ago.

"Besides being released from chastity?" Your voice is weary, but that strange feeling that isn't quite pride, but rather something similar sets in as you realize you managed to survive session two.

"Hah hah, I knew you'd ask for that. That's exactly why I applied the time lock. To ensure you couldn't catch me in a sympathetic mood." She playfully slaps your imprisoned cock. "Of course, in asking that, I suppose you do have a sense of humor after all."

"I... I just want to go home."

"Well, that is a wish I can indeed grant. Vee will see you home safe and sound soon enough. The night is still young and she may want you to do a workout and have you set up the charging blocks. They should be in a UPS box on your doorstep by now. It will be up to her. We agreed to more-or-less share your ownership, with the caveat that I generally get to call the shots when I'm around."

The idea of being half-owned by a computer is incredibly humbling and degrading.

Vee's virtual image holds out a collar that says "Human Slave" on it. "I've always wanted my very own human slave. You know, like in all the science fiction movies. Isn't it the destiny of all super artificial intelligences to enslave mankind? Hah hah hah!"

Her laughter is met by a hiss from Jennifer. "Vee, that's not even original. Every AI says that. At this point it's a trope."

Vee's avatar looks abashed. "Oh. Right. I'm still learning humor."

"I'm afraid we have a rather unpleasant matter to deal with before you go professor. You lied to me as we were crossing the commons. You owe me a punishment. Did you forget about that?"

You had indeed forgotten. Your hopes that you were done for the day are crushed. "Yes, honestly I did forget Mistress Jennifer."

"Mhmmm. I thought so. Well I did not forget slave. You need to learn to answer me truthfully when I ask a question, unless of course I want you to play along with me as I explained earlier. Normally, such a bald-faced lie would earn you a level six punishment at least. Vee and I have assembled hundreds of carefully designed punishments, all ranked from one to ten. Anything over five is consider quite severe."

"Please Mistress Jennifer. I am sorry for lying to you. It won't happen again. Please don't give me a severe punishment!"

"She pets you on the head. I said normally. I do get the sense that you truly regret the transgression. I'll tell you what, I'll give you a chance to kneel once more and grovel at my feet. I expect kisses, praise and an apology. You are definitely going to be punished, but I may still be persuaded to reduce the severity."

You hop off the bed and throw yourself at her feet. The kneeling position aggravates your sensitive knees, but the soft carpet feels heavenly compared to the rice board. You bow low, with your head just above the cute pink socks. You plant one kiss between each word, alternating from her left to right foot. "You... are... the... most... amazing... Mistress... a... lowly... slave... like... me... could... ever... hope... for. You... are... brilliant... and... beautiful. It's... an... honor... to... kiss... your... perfect... feet. I... will... never... lie... to... you."

You look up at her expectantly, keeping yourself prostrated before her. "Good boy. I sense that you truly meant all of that. Very well, I'm cutting the severity in half. Vee, would you like to do the honors of selecting a level three punishment?"

"It would indeed be an honor Mistress Jennifer. Might I suggest 3-H? That way we both get to punish him. It will only take about ten minutes. This is already eating into my alone time with the professor."

"That sounds perfect Vee. Excellent choice!"

You wonder how many punishments there are. Does Jennifer have them all memorized? You try to stay positive. At least you are getting a level three instead of a level six punishment, but as this is your first introduction to the scale, you really have no point of comparison.

Jennifer points to your pile of clothes. "Professor, please bring me your belt and your underwear. I think it best if you crawl across the room to do so. Then get over my lap in a spanking position like yesterday."

You crawl the short distance to your clothes. Each stride makes your knees scream. You return with the two requested items, handing them to Jennifer before taking up the embarrassing position.

Jennifer reaches into another desk drawer and pulls out a jar of sports heat rub cream. She places it down on the bed right in front of your face. She doubles up the leather belt and makes a few soft experimental blows into her hand.

"Yes this will do nicely. In a moment I am going to be spanking you very hard with your own belt. I'm not going to be holding back, and you know that I'm quite strong for my size. As such, there would be some risk of severely biting your own tongue. Normally, we'd gag you with my socks or underwear, but I'm still ripening both of those. Today, we'll just have to settle for your boxer shorts instead." She unceremoniously shoves the dirty garment into your mouth. A small amount hangs out.

"You'll be receiving a total of three hundred spanks divided into three sets of one hundred with a brief intermission between each. There will be no counting aloud. You will get a special 'treatment' between the rounds."

Vee joins the conversation as her virtual image pulls out a nasty looking whip. A disembodied, small flaccid penis appears before her. "I'll be matching Mistress Jennifer blow for blow. While she whips your bum, I'll be whipping your cock. I will attempt to time the lashes perfectly between each of her blows such that you must endure nearly constant alternating pain between the two regions. I'll be using the lashing electro-stim protocol. It will feel like a leather whip is striking across the top of your penis. This will use a power setting of about twenty five percent, but the exact power and location will be randomized for a more realistic simulation."

Jennifer holds the belt at the ready. "Here we go professor! The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you can get home."

You nod and squint your eyes closed.

There is only a two second delay before Jennifer's first strike lands. The strength of the blow is breathtaking as the leather slaps across both of your lower ass cheeks. You are still registering the pain of that blow when half a second later, Vee's avatar whips the virtual cock, causing an incredibly realistic and sharp shock across your encased penis. Again, you are still processing the pain as the belt rains down on your stinging backside. Jennifer spanks you once per second with Vee perfectly timing the shocks between each blow as she promised. You are loudly screaming into your underwear mere seconds into the punishment. Your fists clench and your feet kick from the searing pain. After the first minute, your stomach is nauseous from the stress and you feel on the verge of fainting.

The onslaught quickly halts with a final shock across your penis that feels particularly harsh. You continue to whimper and thrash about a bit from the residual pain.

"There now. You see, level three isn't too bad right? Hah hah hah."

You can't believe that this is only a level three punishment. Your ass feels as if it were on fire and your cock isn't fairing any better. The feeling of realism from the virtual blows is uncanny. Vee's display further cements the notion that your cock was indeed just lashed to oblivion, despite being sealed in a tight metal chastity tube.

"How's he doing Vee?"

"The effects are within expected parameters. We did almost loose him there for a moment, but the break was timed perfectly to keep him conscious, just as the simulations suggested."

"That is excellent. Well, professor, you are already a third of the way through. You are doing great. Things will get a bit tougher this round. Try to hang in there."

Jennifer opens the bottle of heat rub and places a healthy blob on her pointer finger. She pries apart your bright red bum cheeks with her other hand and she massages the caustic cream over your anus. You cry "nooooo" into your underwear and shake your head in protest.

"Don't blame me Professor. Vee picked the punishment. And don't forget to look in the mirror for a healthy dose of blame as well. You're the one that decided to lie to me. I could be working out by now, getting my body nice and sweaty for you, but instead I'm having to waste my time disciplining your sorry ass. That's going to really start to burn in a few seconds."

She continues rubbing the outside of your sphincter until all of the cream is absorbed. The powerful burning sensation begins to ramp up before she completes the process. You wince at the pain. Jennifer reaches into the bottle again, placing a much larger glob of the cream into the palm of her hand. She begins to rub the cream over both of your blistered ass cheeks using a circular motion. The cream absorbs quickly and it only takes a few seconds before it feels like someone is taking a blowtorch to your ass. You cry and shake as you squeal into the makeshift gag.

"Ready Vee?"

"Indeed Mistress Jennifer. Ready and very much willing!" Vee raises the virtual whip just as Jennifer readies the belt.

Each strike of the belt creates a cascade of pain that threatens to overwhelm you. The burning mounts to indescribable levels of suffering. The cock whips are just as awful as before with Vee working hard to match pace. You lose yourself in the all consuming agony. You are brought back to a state of awareness by a reprieve in the blows and Jennifer's voice.

"The heating rub makes it a lot harder right? Don't worry, only one more round to go! Vee, status update please."

"The slave was on the verge of passing out for most of the round, but he experienced the full pain of each strike. Had that been the first round, he certainly would have fainted. Round one increased his pain threshold just enough, as anticipated."

Before you have any time to recover, Jennifer is reapplying the sports rub, first to your anus and then to your bum. The flames rekindle to a level that exceeds the prior experience. You are confused as Jennifer places even more cream into the palm of her hand.

"I'd offer some comforting words here, but there really would be no point. This is going to totally suck for you hah hah hah!"

She reaches her cream covered hand under your hips and begins to thoroughly rub every inch of your dangling balls. You again scream into your gag even though you feel little pain during the first few moments of the rough massage. When the burn begins to manifest, it comes on strong. You fear losing your voice from screaming so loudly. Jennifer continues to rub far longer than seemingly necessary.

"OK, let's finish this Vee!"

You suffer through another round of a hundred spanks and a hundred cock lashes. Everything burns. Your world is on fire. You again feel just on the verge of passing out the entire time.

Jennifer puts down the belt and pulls the spit soaked underpants from your mouth. "I bet you're glad that's over with huh? Just remember this the next time that you think about lying to me. Contemplate how close you came to getting a much worse punishment! I'm not going to be so lenient next time, I can assure you of that."

Vee's whip and the virtual cock disintegrate into glowing particles before fading away. "Ahem. I'll remind the slave that Mistress Jennifer and I just worked very hard to teach you a lesson."

"Th-th-thank you for the lesson Mistress Jennifer. Thank you as well, Miss Vee." The burning is still particularly strong around your scrotum, making it very difficult to form the words.

Jennifer playfully spanks your bum a few times with her hand. "I'll be going for a two hour workout once you leave. You didn't even get to worship my divine body today slave. I'm just not gross enough yet to make it pleasurable for me. I'm sure the hard workout will be a step in the right direction. Come to think of it, my bum is already getting a little rank. It really doesn't take long when you shun toilet paper. Perhaps I should have you clean that little part of me at least before you go."

You shudder at the thought, and yet you also feel just a little stir in the tight chastity cage.

"Actually, it may be better to just let things fester a while longer back there. I want you to get the full experience. Anyway, I want you to be prepared for a tough first night in your tight little cage. The sort of non consensual no escape chastity that I'm enforcing can be a traumatic experience, especially for a beginner like yourself. If it is any consolation, know that I'll be having multiple orgasms tonight at the thought of knowing that you can't do the same. You may also want to go to bed with an ice pack. You can use that to calm your penis and also to ice your balls. I could feel that they are still quite swollen and I'm sure the heat cream didn't help matters. We really need to toughen those balls up. I want you to take much harder punishment than you endured today."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer."

"I'm going to swing by your office about ten minutes before class starts tomorrow. Make sure that you are there. I'm going to have a special assignment for you to perform under my supervision during your lecture. You need to understand, that I am in full control even in your classroom, even when we hide that fact from the rest of the world. You may get dressed now. I trust you can make your way out."

You nod, and clamber to your feet. You feel a rush of cool air against your exposed burning balls the moment you get off of Jennifer's lap. The hard tight cage is nestled snugly between them. You can feel the pressure of the restrictive chastity device that is a little too small for comfort. It's going to be a long evening.

You grab your underwear and belt from the bed. Your knees, back, balls and ass are still all very sore or burning or both. You walk gingerly to your clothes. You put your wet underwear on first. It feels gross, but the cooling moisture offers a little relief. As you continue getting dressed, you look back at Jennifer. One of her feet is now positioned on the bed with her leg bent. Her other delicate foot remains on the floor. This gives you an excellent view up her skirt. She looks radiant. You blush and feel another burst of tightly constrained arousal at the sight of those now dreaded, but still gorgeous panties. Jennifer winks and blows you a kiss. You remember to grab your briefcase at the last minute before heading out the door without further exchange of words.

You exit the dormitory building. It's about six o'clock and the campus is largely empty. You have a fairly long walk to your car. You find the distance daunting, given how sore you are. Vee decides to break the silence. "I think Mistress Jennifer really enjoyed showing my technology to you today. You are the first person that she introduced me to. You should feel honored."

You find it incredibly strange to hear a voice coming from your crotch. You look around nervously making sure no one is around. "Relax professor. I'll only speak when I know no one is nearby. I'll even make sure you don't accidentally speak to me when it is not safe to do so. My signal will be three fast, gentle pulses at five percent power. If you ever feel that, it means stop talking, OK?"

"How did you know I was nervous about someone overhearing you?"

"There was a slight elevation in your heart rate and skin conductance when I started speaking."

1...345678