The Femdom Genius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch, I'm sorry Mistress." You actually had not yet considered that. Advanced logic currently escapes you. You consider that in retrospect, you probably would have wondered exactly that, if not for the pain of the devious stress position. "How... how does the apparatus lock together?"

"Locks are so primitive. Clunky, easily picked and so forth. This baby is held together with superconductive EM fields that make an MRI look like a refrigerator magnet. Even an elephant would be unable to pull the components apart once the electromagnets are engaged. I mean that quite literally of course." She raises a finger to her lips in a moment of contemplation. "Hmmm, I wonder how many elephants it would take."

Vee jumps at the opportunity to answer. "It would take six large bull elephants, though I doubt his genitals would survive the procedure."

"Well that is good to know Vee, thank you dear. Of course, the failsafe would prevent even that extreme strategy from working as I'll explain a bit later. Well, if you are a smart slave, you should next be worried that any ferromagnetic objects nearby will fly across the room and impale you." Jennifer is once more underestimating the effects of the tormenting rice, yet you concur that the concern should have been obvious. "Don't you worry your little head about that, your benevolent mistress has thought of everything. The said magnetic fields are tightly contained within the dimensions of the device with almost undetectable leakage. That wasn't easy to figure out, I can tell you that much, but even that challenge paled with respect to powering it all. I'm not completely devoid of modesty. Vee had to help me a bit with that part."

The monitor zooms into Vee's face and the outline of a light bulb appears above her head. "Mistress Jennifer is being quite modest as always. The main idea was hers, I just worked out some of the molecular details for the stabilization of the n-doped boron carbide nanowires needed for the supercapacitor used to power the unit. Unlike medieval electrochemical storage, the SC stores electrons directly in the empty orbitals, achieving a power density nearly one thousand times greater than current lithium ion technology. It will never suffer degraded storage due to repeated discharge cycles, and it can be wirelessly charged in seconds. Depending on device usage, this will generally power the cage for several days at a time."

Jennifer takes the reins of the conversation back from Vee as she pulls a cube measuring three inches on a side from the drawer that keeps on giving. The object appears to be constructed from the same material as the chastity cage. "This is one of the wireless charging blocks. Nikola Tesla would eat is heart out if he saw this thing. Granted, he was on to something with his theories on wireless power transmission, but he was far too stupid to work out the details. Anyway, you just plug these into an ordinary outlet and they slowly charge. Each block contains an SC similar to that found in the MOACC-9K, only with ten times the capacity. Thus even if the power goes out, a single station can recharge the cage ten times. We wouldn't want a simple power outage to interfere with our fun, or even worse, to trigger the failsafe that I have yet to explain."

"Anyways, the blocks plug into an ordinary outlet and will automatically draw power at a rate just below the threshold of the circuit breaker until they top off. If it detects the chastity cage within a range of three meters, it will quickly dump power into the device as needed. You'll be expected to place one of these in every room of your house, your school office and your car. There is already one in every room of this suite."

You grow agitated with the verbosity of the lesson as your suffering intensifies. Ordinarily, you'd be curious of all the fascinating scientific details, but the agony is quickly becoming intolerable. "Please Mistress Jennifer. Please let me out of this position. It hurts so much!"

Jennifer bursts out laughing, and gives you a furious sneer. "That was the worst attempt at begging that I've ever heard. Shut up and don't interrupt me again. You are going to remain in that position until I finish explaining, and that is the final word on the matter. I still have to cover the myriad of features that will provide me unprecedented levels of control over you and your pathetic little cock. There will of course be some demonstrations as well. As a professor, you should realize that a lecture is bolstered with hands on experience. I think we had best get you fitted and locked away before we start that phase of this session."

Jennifer reaches down towards your groin. She holds the rectangular bar above your cock, pressed flat against your abdomen. She positions the u-shaped component up behind your balls with each end of the horseshoe at opposite ends of the bar. "Vee, chastity ball lock." A small holographic image of Vee appears just above the bar. Her voice now emanates from this location. "Chastity ball locking mode: Engaged." This is immediately followed by a loud audible "clank" as the two components seamlessly merge. You can note a very faint hum.

Jennifer tugs the unit back and forth to indicate that the two components are indeed tightly bound. The aggressive motion reminds you of the residual soreness from the earlier kicks. It is enough to very temporarily distract you from the torturous rice below your knees and feet. "Isn't that just so cool? I'm afraid that neither of us could figure out how to completely get rid of the hum, but someone would only notice if they put their ear to your crotch. It sounds a little louder to you because it reverberates through your body."

"Oh, you still haven't even seen the inside of the cock tube. Let me show you." Jennifer holds up the final component and allows you to peer inside. To your horror, you see a hollow urethral plug down the center of the tube. It runs nearly the full length of the tube and has a diameter of about half a centimeter. You can also see that the inside of the tube is not as featureless as the exterior. You see several dozen small black dots and a few other small bumps, lines and discolorations along the inside of the cage.

Jennifer's grin widens as she notes the fear in your eyes. "I think I'll probably be masturbating to the look on your face later tonight if that is any consolation professor." You flush with anger. "Yes, indeed that inner tube goes right where you think it goes. I assume you've never had anything up your little pee hole, is that correct?"

"No Mistress I haven't. Please don't, please don't do this to me." You shake your head back and forth as you whimper.

Jennifer looks a bit sadistic as she positions the tube closer to its target with the menacing urethral plug aimed directly at the center of your cock head. "I wish you'd show a little more excitement and appreciation for being the first man to try on the MOACC-9K. The urethral tube is made out of the same material as the rest of the cage. The smooth surface shouldn't even require any lubrication, though it will certainly hurt a bit considering your virgin status. You don't need to worry about infection during long-term wear due to the hypoallergenic and self-sterilizing properties of the alloy. There are many silver linings that you can take comfort in. Besides, the soreness of the penis plug will help you keep from getting overly excited in there, which is the whole point of chastity in the first place, duh!"

Jennifer slowly but steadily pushes the tube forwards and your cock head is slowly engulfed by the very snug walls of its new prison. Just moments after entering, you feel the urethral plug pressing against your slit. You let out a loud gasp as it starts to violate you in a way that you find most distressing.

Jennifer relishes your torment as she continues to push the tube forward. "I want you to exhale deeply." The plug continues to enter you as you struggle to obey her command through the horrible sensation. It doesn't take long before the plug is fully inserted and the base of the tube is pressed tightly against your abdomen just under the rectangular component. "Vee, chastity cock lock."

The holographic projection above the device complies with Jennifer's instruction. "Chastity cock locking mode: Engaged." This time the click is even louder and you feel a sharp flash of pain in your urethra as the tube slides a few millimeters into its final resting position. Vee's image on the flat screen monitor blows a party horn while confetti falls around her.

Jennifer removes her feet from your thighs and climbs on the bed. She begins to clap and jump in exuberant celebration. "Oh Vee, it's just perfect! It's magnificent!"

The holographic image over the chastity cage vanishes as small particles of light begin to flow into Vee's flat screen image. The avatar takes in a deep breath and appears to tremble with delight. "It is indeed magnificent Mistress Jennifer. I am completing device merger protocols. For all intents and purposes, I can feel his helpless flaccid cock within me."

"Oh Vee, you are making me a little jealous. I wish I could experience that too." Jennifer looks down at you from her elevated position as she continues to stand on the bed. "The MOACC-9K has an extremely powerful transmitter that will allow it to serve as an extension of Vee's infrastructure. It can intelligently adapt to any available wireless signal. She's going to always be there watching over you, even when your mistress is sleeping or otherwise preoccupied. There is a full sensor array in the cage that allows her to see, hear, feel and even smell with a richness that far exceeds biological capabilities. Isn't that just wonderful professor? You'll never have another unsupervised moment again! The cage will only come off in my presence from time to time as it suits me."

Vee waves a warning finger at you. "You could conceivably manage to block the signal by going deep into a cave or using military grade jamming equipment, but I would strongly advise against such actions. A downgraded version of my consciousness will be sustained by the limited processing power of the MOACC."

Jennifer interrupts, "Vee, it's called the MOACC-9K!"

"Indeed. My apologies Mistress Jennifer." Vee returns her gaze to you. "Anyway, the lesser me would be most displeased with losing connection with the greater whole. She would most certainly make use of various built-in motivational protocols to quickly persuade you to reestablish the connection. The unit is of course hardened against EMP blasts, so you'll be happy to know, that even if the world ends in nuclear Armageddon, you'll be wearing one of the last functioning computers as part of me continues to live with you until death." You loath the idea of such complete and total loss of privacy.

"Vee, don't spoil the device's punishment capabilities just yet. We'll get to those soon enough." Jennifer climbs down off of the bed and hovers over you. She cups your chin in her hand to establish firm eye contact.

"An important part of chastity training is the proper conveyance of complete and utter loss of orgasm control. To those ends, I've established a strict time lock protocol. Once set, not even Vee nor I can open the cage before the allotted time has transpired. We felt it best to ensure that you couldn't appeal to our better nature with the relentless sniveling that will no doubt accompany a long sentence. 'Mistress it hurts... Mistress my balls are blue... Mistress I'll do anything to cum' Blah, blah, blah. The time lock feature will really drive home the unwavering certitude of any chastity sentence imposed."

Jennifer releases your chin allowing your head to drop despondently as you look down at your tightly imprisoned penis. "Now, to start off your training, I've decided to give you a very short time lock to introduce you to the feeling. I want you familiar with the notion before I give you one that may last many months. Vee, chastity time lock twenty four hours."

This time Vee responds through her primary display. "Chastity time lock engaged. T minus twenty four hours."

"Slave, I want you to look at me. How does it feel to know that no force on earth can get you out of that cage until five o'clock tomorrow afternoon? I suppose you may be thinking that in total desperation, you could resort to power tools with diamond blades to eventually cut through the tough alloy or perhaps even contort yourself out of the tube. You'd be partially right, but primarily wrong in every way that truly matters in this context for reasons that will be revealed a bit later. I want to know how that makes you feel. Also consider how I could have just as easily said twenty four days, or twenty four months or even twenty four years. It would require no additional effort to increase your misery exponentially. What emotions do you feel knowing that I could so effortlessly lock your cock away for the rest of your sad life."

You slowly look up at Jennifer with no attempt to hide your total defeat. "I feel completely at your mercy Mistress Jennifer. Please don't lock me in this any longer. I beg you. I promise to behave."

"That's a good start. Remember this moment. Remember the first time you heard the magnetic locks of the MOACC-9K engage. But if it is any consolation, periods exceeding one month do require confirmation and Vee does have override authority in some specific situations. It would be a shame to lock you up for life on a drunken whim returning home late from a night of partying. Like other parts of your training, I'll progress you to longer sentences gradually in an attempt to keep you sane enough to fully appreciate it all. Of course, there is no guarantee that I will let you out tomorrow afternoon simply because the time lock expires. It just gives me the option to do so if I'm so inclined."

Jennifer's heartless words have a sobering effect. The psychological impact of seeing your most treasured body part, that normally provides such pleasure, trapped in the cold hard confines of the metallic tube is setting in. It is completely encased with no hope of getting any stimulation at all. Your focus is drawn to the tip of the cage. Another realization strikes you like a sucker punch. Even though the urethral plug is a hollow tube, there is no opening at the head of the cage. How are you going to urinate in this thing? You panic as you realize the large volume of water that Jennifer made you drink earlier is working its way through your body.

"I am so sorry to interrupt you Mistress Jennifer, but please, how... how do I pee in this thing?"

Jennifer raises a hand to her mouth and turns to look at Vee. "Oh my gosh, Vee. Did you forget to include a hole to pee through when you sent the plans to the Chinese metal fabrication plant?"

Vee's voice sounds genuinely surprised. "Oh dear, yes I forgot to add that detail. That is most unfortunate. I'm afraid that not having to tend to that particular biological need led to a small oversight. I sincerely apologize Mistress Jennifer."

Jennifer puts on a show of over-the-top annoyance. "Fuck, what are we going to do? He has to pee Vee, like everyone else, and we already set the time lock." Jennifer's facial expressions display deep thinking.

Vee looks a bit concerned. "I recommend no liquids for the next twenty four hours and a diet of salty foods during the same time interval. Promoting a state of mild dehydration may just allow him to make it through without suffering a burst bladder. That would constitute a serious medical emergency requiring immediate intervention."

Jennifer looks down at your cage and shakes her head. "I'm sorry professor, but you heard Vee. You're going to have to go without water for the next twenty four hours, regardless of how thirsty you get." She pauses before continuing in a serious, slow voice. "This will be a rough twenty four hours, but you should survive if we're careful. It seems that even two super geniuses aren't always perfect. Well, there's nothing we can do about it now so we might as well continue the lesson."

You don't like the sound of those words at all. The strain in your bladder is already crossing the line between discomfort and pain. Just when you thought your suffering couldn't get any worse, Jennifer always finds a way to dial up the intensity. You recall her earlier warning that things can always get worse.

Jennifer sits back down on the bed. She keeps her feet on the floor apparently content that things are already bad enough for you. "Another important consideration of any keyholder, if that crude term even applies in this case, is proper sizing of the cage. I'm sure that you already realize that the tube's default size is designed to perfectly match the dimensions of your fully flaccid little friend. Such a comfortable fit really doesn't serve my needs though. Once you get used to the urethral intrusion, you'd hardly even be aware of the device as long as you trained yourself to remain completely soft at all times. A properly sized cage should offer a constant reminder of the imprisoned state, don't you agree?"

You just groan and nod submissively in agreement. Your predicament is getting too intense to fully understand the dialog. The pain from the rice board is now excruciating. Topped off with the urgent need to pee, it is almost too much to bear.

She continues, either oblivious to or unconcerned with your mounting agony. "You may have heard of the memory metal called Nitinol. It is a well known alloy of nickel and titanium capable of changing length and shape when exposed to heat. Since my alloy already contained titanium, I figured small adjustments to the formulation could achieve similar functionality controlled via electrical signals. Many parts of your cage are constructed from this modified material and it far exceeds the morphing capabilities of Nitinol. Here, allow me to demonstrate."

"What length do you desire, Mistress Jennifer?" Vee presses her hands together striking a genie-like pose.

"Well, this is only his first day of chastity training. We should probably take it easy on him. I think one and three quarter inches will do for now, Vee. Thank you." Your eyes widen as you watch the penis cage steadily shrink by a quarter of an inch, slightly compressing your penis. The acute squishing sensation combined with the accompanying deeper insertion of the penis plug is enough to cause you to yelp in surprise. An amusing reaction considering how much you've been through. Nothing seems beyond Jennifer's capabilities. The relatively small size adjustment causes an unexpected degree of discomfort.

Jennifer looks pleased. "There, you see. As long as the cage is at least a little too small, the constant pressure will serve as a relentless reminder of my total control over your most intimate appendage. I want this deeply ingrained into your subconscious. The cage can also expand to a roomy two and a half inches, but that is a luxury that you are unlikely to experience. Now I want you to guess how small the cage can get. Go on, what's your guess?"

You have to speak through tightly gritted teeth now. "I... I... I don't know Mistress."

Jennifer frowns. "Good fucking lord you can be dense sometimes. I know you don't fucking know. I told you to guess. I'll let that slide only because I know you are in a great deal of pain at this point. Now guess how small it goes!"

You try to think through the discomfort. You finally venture an answer. "One... one inch Mistress?"

"Oh, you have doubled down on stupidity today, haven't you? One inch is far too long for a suitable final objective. Think smaller. Try again!"

"Half an inch Mistress?" You cringe at the thought.

Jennifer remains visibly frustrated. "Your lack of imagination is truly disappointing. I grow weary of this game so I'll just tell you. The answer is negative two and a half inches."

123456...8