The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03

Story Info
Transformative group experiences reach their zenith.
20.5k words
4.74
16.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

The following morning, Andrew and Charlotte awoke with their minds buzzing. Their sleep had not been peaceful in the slightest. Images of naked bodies, feelings of embarrassment and arousal, questions about what the next day had in store, all swarmed in their mind and built into a wild energy that made the idea of rest next to impossible.

As the day opened with a series of small, non-threatening exercises, Andrew and Charlotte began to warm back up to the challenges they faced. Mariana turned out to possess a wealth of serious biological, dietary, and psychological knowledge as it related to sex and fertility. She led them through topic after topic, ensuring that they were all equipped with small notebooks to record everything they'd learned. Along the way, she even quizzed them on earlier topics. She was smart and the instruction was sharp.

Andrew even began to feel embarrassed at his early impressions of the retreat when he wondered if it was just a covert excuse for swingers to get together and fuck in a group setting. In fact, each time something explicit occurred, he found himself enriching a whole new perspective on it.

By the time they were invited to undress again, Charlotte discovered that some of the initial shock and novelty had worn off. Though she was still anxious about being seen nude by strangers, she had established sufficient mental preparedness to cope a little more than she had the day before. After the earlier clothed sessions, Charlotte joined the group in a swift removal of their clothes, doing so in a casual manner that provided an emphasis to how far they had come together.

"You should all take a moment and congratulate yourselves," Mariana said. "You've all completed a major step in terms of feeling comfortable with your bodies and exploring acts of intimacy in a group setting. You've also begun to explore the possibility of opening up about your individual sexual interests and fantasies and finding ways to work those into your lovemaking in order to enhance the experience."

Tender smiles were briefly exchanged amongst blushing couples around the room as they recalled the transformative things they had dared to do with one another in public. Charlotte felt a sudden rush from her brave exhibitionism of the day before, as if the person who did those things was someone else entirely — a phantom person who had temporarily inhabited her body and performed all the things she thought about but had never dared to act upon.

"Yesterday we talked about our fantasies and what inspirations we can draw on to fuel our intimacy. Today let's talk about the various approaches we can take to enhance our lovemaking to act on those fantasies. Suffice to say, making love is an art like any other and there are a host of techniques and styles one may bring to the craft, just as a painter chooses a type of paint, a particular canvas, a style of brushstroke, et cetera. For thousands of years instruction has been provided, through many cultural traditions, to detail the many ways to enjoy physical affections."

Mariana proceeded to collect a book from a small shelf nearby and held it open for the room to see its contents.

"Here we have one of the most famous examples: the Kama Sutra. It is an ancient Hindu text, written somewhere around the second century CE, and is a commentary on the nature of erotic love. Its most famous contributions have to do with its theories on sexual desire as well as its illustrated instructions for deploying various sexual positions."

As she flipped through the book, Andrew, Charlotte, and the rest of the workshop participants gazed in wonder at the intricate, colorful illustrations of nude Hindu lovers, still wearing jewelry and elaborate headwear, engaging in a spectrum of erotic play. The images did not hold anything back, replete with graphic depictions of erections, widely gaping fuzzy vaginas, various styles of foreplay, and some perfectly acrobatic means of penetration. At times, they even involved sex with multiple partners, allowing for the woman to be engaged in more than one act at once or to assume positions that would have otherwise been impossible.

"Many of these techniques are advanced and require quite a bit of study and faithful practice or help to master. However, the essential point to learn here today is that successful, fully-realized states of erotic pleasure require hard work and commitment to the development of proper technique."

Mariana set the book down and continued to extoll the virtues of sacred sexuality from the point of several cultures and periods in history. When she finished providing a broad overview, Charlotte's notebook was filled with the names of a great many topics she wished to study further. A whole world of sexual traditions seemed to be out there, virtually unknown to her, their mystery filling her with excitement.

"Now, I would like us to take a look at some of the most basic techniques that most couples either skip right past or otherwise would like to perform with a greater level of skill. - Joe, Rachel? Would you like to join me at the front of the room?"

Mariana turned and signaled to a couple toward the back of the room, motioning them forward. They rose and began to weave through the crowd, clear to all that she had already discussed their involvement at some point, vetting them for the task. All heads turned to watch the couple step forward and navigate the grid of bodies to approach Mariana. She moved her mat aside, allowing them to replace it with their own, then positioned them next to her, facing the group.

"This is Joe and Rachel," Mariana said, introducing the couple. "They have volunteered to help demonstrate some techniques for us today so we can continue to get our toes wet with the idea of developing a deeper sense of physical intimacy together. The rest of you will be able to follow along eventually, at your own pace, so please don't feel intimidated."

Charlotte examined the couple, observing that Rachel had bright pink hair and a stud in her nose, her bellybutton encircled by an aum tattoo. Her husband, Joe, was a lanky guy, much taller than Rachel, with his arms tattooed like sleeves. For a moment, Charlotte imagined dyeing her hair a fun color but immediately dismissed the idea as something she probably could never pull off. Rachel gave an impish smile, forming two deep dimples, and gave a brief wave to the crowd. Joe nodded once to the room and then looked back toward Mariana as if awaiting instruction.

"We're going to start with foreplay which, above all else, is capable of producing conditions desirable for conception. It also fosters the emotional bond between you and your partner, which in turn enhances the erotic experience. As Joe and Rachel proceed, I'd like each of you to take a moment to reflect on what intimacy means to you, what it means to exchange loving contact with your partner, to express your feelings physically and emotionally."

Andrew and Charlotte exchanged perplexed looks, silently wondering what exactly the couple would be doing in front of everyone.

"One of the things we're going to observe and discuss is how the body responds to this sense of shared intimacy in regard to the preparation for conception. For one, cultivating a deep sense of sexual connectedness between a man and his partner will prompt his body to produce a higher quantity of sperm, as well as a greater quality of sperm with which to fertilize an egg. For the woman, too, the production of certain hormones may make or break the entire task of successful fertilization. We must begin to pay close attention to not just the fundamental element of arousal, leading to ejaculation and subsequent fertilization, but the holistic qualities of the process itself, taking into account all the factors that maximize your opportunities for success."

Charlotte's heart began to beat rapidly, surprised to hear such frank references to the acts involved in making a baby together. Mariana turned to Joe and Rachel and signaled to them to get started. "Now Joe and Rachel will begin with some soft caresses. Tender, loving touches, to get the process started. Foreplay is key to the body's activation."

The room watched breathlessly as Rachel leaned forward until Joe met her halfway with a kiss. Their eyes closed and they continued to kiss with a quiet passion. Moments later, her hand reached up and began to travel gently over his chest. He reached forward and began to caress her body as well, moving around her back, then over her arm, finding its way to her breast, which he gently cupped in the palm of his hand.

"As you can see, they are taking their time, moving slowly, enjoying the sensations of touch and play. They started with kissing and then added a gentle stroking of erogenous zones. For example, Joe has begun stimulating Rachel's nipples," Mariana narrated.

The couple continued to explore each other's bodies. Andrew noticed Rachel's reddish nipples begin to harden and protrude from her body, expressing a rapidly increasing arousal. When Joe moved on to nuzzle Rachel's neck, it seemed to turn her on even more.

"Everyone has sensitive areas of their bodies. Take the time to get to know your partner's favorite places to be touched. Each of us may have different and unique pleasure points."

Charlotte kept glancing curiously at Joe's lap, anxiously aware that he might become erect at some point and anticipating the moment when she'd see it occur. Sure enough, moments later she witnessed a large, swollen penis begin to lift from his lap until it stood bobbing in the air, softly pulsing with obvious excitement. The silence filling the room and the intense focus of the crowd upon these two individuals heightened her sensitivity to the voyeuristic nature of examining the couple's private intimacy.

As they continued to kiss, Rachel reached down and blindly grasped for Joe's cock. Her fingers bumped into it, finding it stiff, then wrapped securely around it. She began to gently stroke it up and down as their kisses became more infused with eagerness. A few of the women in the room glanced at their partners and placed their hands over their mouths as Rachel became more forceful and dramatic while stimulating his massive erection in front of the group.

"Although foreplay isn't just about making the penis hard and prompting the vagina to secrete, these secretions produce an important sperm highway. Everything is designed to make it easy for them to swim effectively all the way to her ovaries. Long, satisfying foreplay is always beneficial for successful conception."

For several minutes Joe and Rachel quietly indulged in each other's bodies, massaging breasts, stroking genitals, tickling thighs, kissing necks, rubbing backs, and various other deeply focused applications of sensual touch.

There was a hushed silence through their audience as Rachel finally pulled away from her partner and shared a quiet smile with him. She brushed the hair out of her eyes, then leaned down over his lap, guiding his penis toward her mouth. Charlotte gasped, then glanced at Mariana as if to confirm that she really intended it to go this far. Mariana was slowly rocking her body and nodding her head as if sympathizing with the couple's passionate rhythm.

Andrew was absorbed in the sight of Rachel taking Joe's cock lovingly in her mouth, feeling his own cock beginning to quickly swell in his lap as she did. Her head bobbed slowly up and down, the full length of Joe's shaft sinking deep into her mouth and emerging again, shiny and wet with her saliva. She transitioned into a smooth rhythm, slowly sucking his cock with a deep sense of emotion and tenderness.

Andrew pressed his hands down over his groin, keeping it contained and out of sight as it began to throb madly at what he was witnessing. Wondering if he was alone in his inability to control himself, he cast a look around the room but found many of the other men attempting the same obscurity of their arousal.

"Now, as you can see, Rachael has moved on to oral stimulation," Mariana explained. "Oral sex is both extremely pleasurable and an incredibly intimate way to show trust to your partner." Andrew began to feel himself tremble at the bold manner in which this young woman polished her husband's shaft in plain view of everyone assembled. "In addition to taking her husband's penis in her mouth, Rachel has also begun to gently massage his testicles, which some men find enjoyable."

Charlotte gazed in wonder as Rachel's hand cupped Joe's scrotum and gently fondled his balls. She heard herself emit a small, embarrassing gasp as Rachel briefly moved her attention from his shaft to suck on his testicles for a few moments before returning to stimulate the sensitive head of his penis with her tongue. Charlotte's eyes traveled up Joe's body to his face where she relished the expression of pleasure that seemed to indicate nothing short of pure bliss.

"Don't be afraid to use a little teasing. Sucking to completion might be very pleasurable for a man but one of the useful tactics you might use when performing fellatio is to arouse your partner to the verge of orgasm where, when stopped, he will increase the amount of ejaculate produced without yet releasing it."

Rachel let Joe's cock spring from her mouth with a final, wet smacking sound, exchanging a peaceful smile with her partner before calmly switching places with him. She laid back on the mat, lifting her head briefly to brush back her pink hair, then settled into place and began to part her legs. Charlotte gawked in amazement as Rachel apparently had no problem spreading her pussy in front of everyone in the room, parting her legs as the fuzzy lips of her labia began to separate; the slippery, pink result an immediate shock to her senses. Andrew gazed at Rachel's thick, puffy lips, swollen with arousal and the stray, wild pubes that stuck out in all directions around the slippery opening of her body. Joe seemed to pause there for a moment, considering the sight of his wife's body as if he were in awe of it.

Everyone seemed to be doing the same, gazing at the stark naked display of Rachel's genitals. It became increasingly difficult for Andrew to hide his arousal. He noticed Harry and Alyssa rubbing up against one another, their amorousness growing in response to what the group witnessed together. A few of the men had even relented to the reality of their arousal, dropping their defenses and accepting the fact that their swollen, twitching cocks were now standing upright in their laps. Andrew felt it was only a matter of time before Charlotte would notice them and realize that he was in the very same boat.

Picking up on Joe's tender reflections, Mariana added, "It's important to sometimes take a moment to just observe one another in our state of intimate vulnerability. The way we present our bodies is an important part of the way we use all our senses to stimulate and arouse one another."

Taking the cue as an invitation to widen her hips further, Rachel expanded her dewy sex in all its glory, tantalizing her husband's attention. She cocked her head and gave him an impish, amused look, receiving his own smile in return, their interactions adding a sense of playfulness and joy to their experience. Charlotte couldn't imagine ever doing something like what Rachel had done in giving an entire room of strangers such an intimate view of her vagina. At the same time, she admired Rachel's boldness. She saw her as a strong woman, embracing and owning her sexuality without fear or intimidation. Secretly, she wanted to feel the same way.

Andrew's eyes flit nervously downward as Charlotte turned and quietly examined him. Following his telltale distraction, she discovered his hands in his lap where he was holding his cock down. He remained frozen in place, staring straight forward with no reaction. However, he was so tense that she knew he must have a world of thoughts and feelings swirling inside him as well. Charlotte reached over and took Andrew's hand from his lap leaving him perfectly defenseless against the potent surge of his erection. He reacted with a start as his cock bounced stiffly up into the air. As embarrassed as he seemed, she offered him a reassuring smile, understanding his arousal because she felt it too.

Charlotte felt a strong urge to relieve her husband's embarrassment and to show him how she sympathized with his struggle. As she shivered and gently squeezed at his stiffened cock, Charlotte guided his hand between her legs and wiped it over her fragrant, sopping flesh, letting him feel how wet she had become. As she manipulated his fingers, she felt him beginning to take control, lightly grazing her clit and communicating his own understanding of her arousal. They gazed into each other's eyes as she discovered that his jaw was quivering.

Just as they were accepting the position they were in, Andrew and Charlotte took note of the sexual charge all throughout the room as other erections were being stroked, pussies rubbed, nipples fondled. Relieved that they were not alone, they turned their attention back to Joe and Rachel to watch the couple continue their special moment together. Joe settled in between Rachel's legs where the motion of his head suggested exactly what he was doing; no doubt his tongue extended from his mouth as he dragged it through his partner's damp cleft with a long, slow motion. Rachel immediately let out a soft sigh, tensed up her body, and then released the same tension with an exhale.

"Again, we can see here that one of the values of cunnilingus is the way in which it increases a woman's fluidity. However, this often occurs most dramatically during orgasm. Whereas a woman should stop short of making a man climax with fellatio, the men in the room should not be afraid to bring your partner to climax as many times as she would like," Mariana added, triggering a few chuckles.

Charlotte wished she could see more; Joe's wandering tongue as it navigated her flesh playfully, making Rachel more animated and vocal. Charlotte shivered at the sound of his lips as he began to suck at her clit, she could hear the wet sounds as he teased it with his tongue and witnessed the sweeping motion of his head suggesting the way he dragged it back through her creamy depths. Charlotte was mesmerized by Joe's concentration and his attentiveness to his partner's needs. As embarrassed as she felt watching another couple engaged in oral sex, she also began to dwell on the occasional moments where she'd invited Andrew to go down on her and in so doing realized it was something that they did not do often enough.

Deep down she wanted to change that. Watching this couple together only brought her closer to the realization that the vanilla sex she and Andrew had, however pleasurable, often lacked the kind of tenderness and mutual giving that this couple appeared to be projecting with every action they took. Charlotte concluded that maybe it was the constant pressure of the practical goal of pregnancy, as well as the fear of failure that had become a source of distraction in her own sex life. Sex had become increasingly mechanical, skipping to the main event for the purposes of procreation. She became wistful at the sound of Rachel's deep moaning. She wanted what they shared again, she had missed it. This was the way she wanted to make a baby with her husband; not that other way.

When Joe finally withdrew from between his partner's legs, he briefly wiped his chin, then embraced Rachel. She inhaled deeply as their lips connected as if detecting the scent and taste of her own body on his lips. They moved passionately together in that embrace, entwined in a kiss that left Charlotte feeling weak.

Mariana's gentle voice broke the silence. "As we continue down this path together, we'll all explore the various means of expressing physical affection that Joe and Rachel are demonstrating. And, as I said, I will push you all to go deeper, farther into one another, connecting at the deepest level that you can. Together, we'll summon the full energy of our minds and bodies as sexual beings, harmonizing, using our breath, using our bodies as tools to unlock a vast ocean of bliss you each carry inside."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers