The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of which... did you ever get tested?"

"Tested?"

"You know - sperm count, mobility, whatever. I did it when Alyssa and I first started to try."

"Oh, right. Yeah, me too. What a weird thing to have to do... What happened when you did it?"

"Well..." began Harry. "I had an appointment after work. I don't know about the place you went but at my lab they basically had all these really cute girls working reception and stuff. I was like, 'Do they do that on purpose to inspire the guys?'"

Andrew laughed, "Yeah, I thought the same thing!"

Grinning, Harry narrated, "So this bubbly girl checked me in and told me to wait. After maybe twenty minutes she took me down the hall to this small room. There was... like... a chair with a paper covering, a station to wash at, and a table with a basket of individual packets of lube. She gave me a little cup and was basically like, 'Here's all the stuff you can use.'"

Andrew nodded at him, fully aware of where he was going.

Harry continued, "And I was like, 'Uhh...' There was a huge, gross basket of worn porno mags with all these girls spreading beaver and stuff. I wasn't about to touch those."

"Oh man, yeah," Andrew chuckled.

"Then she pointed out the DVDs. She was like, 'Just relax and take as much time as you need.' But she was so cheerful and enthusiastic about it. It was so weird..."

"I know! It's like, 'Are you really that excited to be dropping me off in a room to jerk off into a cup??'"

"Seriously! And... like... when you're in there trying to rub one out, they're walking up and down the hall outside, well aware of what you're in there doing."

"Totally. Did you watch any of the DVDs?"

"Yeah, well there was already one in the DVD player so I started it. It was weird. Like, I pulled my pants down and climbed onto the chair with this scratchy paper under my ass, lubed up, and start jerking off to a bunch of lesbians eating each other out." Andrew laughed at his description. "Anyway, I came in the cup pretty quickly and then wanted to get the heck outta there."

"Right, me too. It's so bizarre that all these people are outside waiting for you to come out with a cup full of your own jizz," Andrew confessed, cringing.

"Yeah..."

"I remember going into the hallway and seeing all these girls going back and forth and I was... like... hiding the cup behind my back and stuff." Harry laughed. Andrew continued, "Then I went to the window and had to give it to this stern-looking woman who didn't seem pleased with what I produced."

"Ugh..."

"And when I checked out, all the girls are standing around chatting and looking at me. They all obviously know why I'm there. Do you think they're like, 'Haha, that guy just ejaculated in a cup'?"

"There's no way they don't gossip about the guys that have to come in and do that."

"Yeah, geez..."

As Andrew and Harry continued their conversation, they began to almost forget about the amazing scene they had been watching with their wives. Charlotte and Alyssa, however, were swept up in their own conversation.

"We're so awesome," Charlotte was saying, "Talking about our hunky husbands." They had already broken the ice, faster than Andrew and Harry had, and were already well into gossiping about the guys. Observing Alyssa's laughter, Charlotte continued, "When Harry came out, I was like, 'Hmm, okay. Damn. Alyssa's done well for herself...'"

Alyssa erupted into even heavier laughter. "Yeah, well you should talk. I saw what you're workin' with..." Charlotte blushed and then glanced over at the guys.

"Uh... don't look now but I think our husbands are really enjoying watching us..." Charlotte gasped.

"Ohhh-my-god!" Alyssa shrieked as she turned and spotted the two of them sitting there with fully erect penises. "Guys will be guys, I guess..."

"Seriously!" Charlotte exclaimed, not altogether uncomfortable with the attention that they received from their husbands. "They're probably hoping we start making out or something..."

She wasn't sure why she said this or if she really believed that Andrew was thinking anything of the sort. However, somehow it felt like the right thing to say as she joked around with Alyssa, craving some kind of camaraderie with another woman who shared all the same emotions about what they found themselves going through together.

"Granted, we are kinda giving them a show," Alyssa reasoned.

A wide grin formed on her face as Alyssa began to do a sexy walk, pretending to traverse a catwalk naked until Andrew and Harry happened to glance in their direction again. She tilted her head back, letting the sun shine down on her breasts and her gleaming nipples, then she parted her lips and released her long hair, letting it fall over her shoulders. Charlotte turned and glanced at their husbands who momentarily stopped talking to silently stare at Alyssa.

"Sorry, I shouldn't tease Harry like that in front of your husband," Alyssa chuckled.

"No, no, it's fine," Charlotte replied with a snicker. "It's fun to tease them both. Look at them, they can't get enough..."

"They're so fucking hard right now. Serves them right for staring," Alyssa said with a grin.

Charlotte and Alyssa continued laughing and then collapsed on the grass. Charlotte felt giddy at her ability to torture the guys with a friend who understood what it was like being a woman gazed at by men all day. She was almost drunk on their new friendship, needing a good, close female friend to vent to.

"Seriously, though, you guys are super comfortable to be naked around. But man... when we first had to walk out in front of all the guys? I thought I was gonna die," Alyssa said, becoming thoughtful.

"I know, ugh."

"What was going through your head when we went out there?" Alyssa asked.

"I was totally panicking. Like... no one ever sees me that naked except for my husband and my gynecologist - and she's a woman. You know? I was just imagining all these guys staring at me and seeing my body."

"Yeah," replied Alyssa as she nodded.

"Especially down below..." Charlotte continued. "Like, I could imagine maybe being risky on a topless beach with Andrew if there weren't too many people around or something. But then to have to walk out with my lady bits on display? That's crazy. I was just panicking nonstop about all the guys about to have a look at my vag."

"Seriously. It's super intimidating at first. It's a really intimate thing to let someone, you know... see your pussy."

"Right."

"I can tell you one thing, though. That's not what was going through my mind once we were standing there facing the guys," Alyssa confessed.

Charlotte cringed. "Me neither..." They looked at each other, suddenly realizing they knew exactly what the other was thinking.

"I was just like: 'oh-my-fucking-god... so many naked penises!'"

Charlotte shrieked. "Someone had to say it!" she exclaimed, nodding her head with understanding.

"Right?! I've never seen so many of them at once in my whole life - just kinda dangling there."

"Except for that one guy. Did you see him?"

Alyssa's eyes widened. "Oh man... yeah. The guy with the hard dick?" They both turned bright red.

"Yes!"

"What do you think his wife thought? I mean... he's standing there getting a boner in front of other naked women."

"Yeah. But then again, now that we're... like... not supposed to suppress it... boners are becoming pretty common..." The two of them glanced again at their husbands, still at full mast.

"Anyway... I think I'm juuust starting to get used to it a little. Like, having the weight of all that off my shoulders feels good - even if I'm also a little nervous."

"Me too. I think lying there, spread eagle by the pool, while my husband pounded me in front of everyone was just the perfect way to get over that fear," Charlotte joked.

"Oh man, that was incredible. You guys blew everyone's mind. Later, I was talking to Harry and I was like, 'Andrew's not the only one who's got some baaaalls. Charlotte's a badass.'"

Charlotte giggled happily at Alyssa's humorous remark. "Trust me, it was not easy. I just had a moment of 'fuck it... I need to get pregnant' and somehow I just was able to set aside my fears out of desperation."

"Yeah... I get it. I finally did the same with Harry in the showers."

"Right. Andrew was rather keen to tell me..." Charlotte said with a smirk, exaggerating the truth as a tease.

Alyssa blushed before they both fell silent, smiling quietly to themselves as they aimlessly plucked small dandelions from the ground. As if bolstered by one another, Charlotte and Alyssa each lifted their eyes, having no problem being aware that the other was addressing their intense curiosity and examining the two fleshy, engorged projections sticking up in the air. They were still wavering stiffly back and forth as their husbands engaged in spirited banter. Charlotte had already known that much had changed for her and for her relationship with Andrew since the moment they arrived. However, the conversations she had with Alyssa somehow validated it all; they made her feel comfortable and accepting of the new ways she was getting in touch with her sexuality.

It felt incredibly freeing and she was more than ready for it to continue.

Continue it did, in the subsequent workshops that afternoon, where Charlotte thoroughly enjoyed the intimacy she and Andrew shared, taking turns practicing sensual massage on one another. Andrew found the introduction to Tantra fascinating and full of wild possibilities for their future lovemaking. It all amounted to a textbook crash course in learning about human sexuality from more angles than either of them knew existed.

This new gusto even remained with them through dinner where mutual conversations merged back together, exhibiting the same transparency they had invited earlier. The two couples were so swept up in their chummy interactions that no one even managed to bring up the topic of the special event that had been planned for the evening...

***

Andrew and Charlotte stepped out of their room, following a brief post-dinner break. For all the time they'd spent nude in the company of other couples, a brief return to the privacy of their own room always somehow restored a small sense of shame. Thus, the voyeuristic excitement of subsequently spotting other couples exiting their rooms with no clothes on never ceased to arouse Andrew. Even after all they had done, for a few guarded seconds, the couple across the hall appeared startled as they emerged in the same state as he and Charlotte did. Andrew glanced at his neighbor's wobbling breasts and the thick fur covering her mons and saw her react to his transient attention. This was followed by an exchange of smiles and a sigh of relief, remembering the sense of camaraderie that they'd established in pursuit of a safe space to bare themselves so openly.

Andrew took Charlotte's hand, just as the couple in front of them did. They followed close behind their neighbors, distracted by the hypnotic sway of two bare buttocks, one hard and muscular and the other soft, supple, and rounded. The two couples made their way to the patio behind the facility where a full moon cast a silvery light across the entire landscape. There they joined others sneaking kisses as they strolled.

Two huge, roaring bonfires had been built in a wide fire pit. They grew and pulsed like orange orbs against the falling darkness, crackling excitedly as if responding in kind to an evening landscape full of noisy crickets. Andrew and Charlotte took a seat by one of them and watched the other naked bodies assemble themselves in a ring around the flickering shafts of fire. More couples followed suit, arm in arm, particularly amorous in the warm, romantic glow of the blaze.

When everyone settled in, Charlotte observed the expressions of those around her, each of them with glowing eyes reflecting the flames; mischievous, knowing expressions, now anticipating the intoxicating experience they were about to have. Their faces flashed in and out of view, at first cast in shadow, and then, just briefly, starkly lit by a harsh orange radiance.

Mariana arrived, her now familiar and soothing voice floating through the cool evening air, initiating the usual task of guidance for the couples. She reminded them that this was their final evening together as a group and that tomorrow's sessions would be their last. It was to be a special moment together; just them, the raging fire, and the dark vastness of evening surrounding them. They were to balance their focus on themselves and each other, in a sort of erotic group meditation. She wanted them to go deeper, to free themselves of all restrictions and taboos, to unite as one around a great ring of fire in order to "burn with the same boundless energy" as she put it.

It was to be a session of sensuality and vocalization where penetrative intercourse was explicitly avoided. Rather, Marianna encouraged them to see how much sexual energy could be built through touch or oral stimulation alone, bolstered by verbal communication. She did not shy away from expressing the ultimate outcome: couples were expected to go back to their room and fuck, permitting penetration and ejaculation only after the long-winded process of developing an intense erotic bond with one another had led them to a state of heightened amorousness.

With that, the activity commenced and everywhere couples entered loving embraces, compelled to tenderly explore the landscape of their partner's body as if for the first time, or at least with renewed enthusiasm.

Charlotte became entranced by the sight of fire-lit nudity. Gathered around the bonfire was a sea of naked flesh, moving together, exploring, straining, adoring one another. Hands slipped passionately over smooth skin, softly squeezing breasts, clutching erect penises, grasping at buttocks. Charlotte felt a deep stirring in her belly; somehow, the display prompted the most intense arousal she'd experienced yet. However, it was the way the couples around her touched one another that excited her. It was different; freer, deeper, more expressive of the love felt between each partner. There was a romantic grace to it all, allowed to come to light due to a certain purposefulness that had formed, having gone on a journey of self-discovery with all these people that were perfect strangers just a short time ago.

Never had she felt so turned on, not by the physicality of it all, but by the sheer display of passion and emotion that seemed to infuse everybody as they ebbed and flowed and breathed with life and raw sexuality.

Under the night sky, a constellation of bodies glowed brilliantly, shining with the splendor of their nudity. Couples in loving embrace flickered in the firelight, their eyes sparkling with adoration for one another, with the thrill of public affection and the emotion heightened by the beautiful scene of sexual freedom playing out to the left and the right. Andrew seemed to be swept up in it all and Charlotte could see this clearly as she gazed down at him while he suckled at her stiffened nipples, his fingers gently circling the damped flesh between her legs where the warm pulse of the fire seemed to provide extra stimulation.

As she stroked Andrew's hair, Charlotte peeked at the couple next to them. She could see that they were so much in love as they sat there in a warm cocoon of passion. The woman leaned in close to her husband, nuzzling her head against his neck. Her husband mirrored her loving gaze as he softly cupped and caressed her breasts, rubbing her nipples as she shivered to his touch. The woman gazed down at the sizable erection sprouting from her husband's lap before wrapping her fingers around it. Charlotte could see him pulsing in her hand, reflecting the degree of his love and desire for her. The young woman began to slide her hand up and down the full length of her partner's penis with a level of tenderness and emotion that made Charlotte yearn for Andrew that much more fiercely. Charlotte reconnected with him briefly before she moved up to his lips.

"This is so nice..." she whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Andrew whispered back, beaming happily.

As he gazed into her eyes, Charlotte felt a rush of powerful emotion; a thrill she hadn't felt since that electric sensation sparked by their first meeting. They connected, their lips and tongues feverish with the same joyous emotion, and Charlotte's heart beat so fiercely that it left her breathless. When she pulled away, she saw that Andrew's expression was one of infinite longing and devotion. Slowly, she ran her hands over his solid chest, sensing the beat of his heart, then she ran it downward until it bumped against the stiff protrusion between his legs. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she began to sink toward his lap, prompting a wide smile to begin creeping across Andrew's face.

As Charlotte reached her husband's thighs, she lifted the thick, heavy shaft of his cock and stroked it briefly in her hand. She listened to his soft groans as she guided his penis into her mouth, briefly stimulating the tip, and then sliding it further over her tongue. Charlotte felt his warm, swollen flesh fill her mouth as she began to suck him hungrily, driven by her own waves of high emotion, adoring him, adoring his body, and adoring the life they had built together.

Andrew relaxed backward as the pleasure of his wife's sturdy suction overcame him. He moaned softly at the sensation of his cock gliding through her mouth, its softness and warmth enveloping him with a comforting sense of deep intimacy. As he enjoyed this distinct pleasure, he glanced around at the couples around him; at the spangle of sweat on glistening bodies illuminated with firelight, wrapped in each other's arms and feeling the soft bloom of heat all around them. While tongues connected with tongues, his attention was distracted by the motion of boobs agitated with emotion and craving. The stiff displays of male arousal were endlessly dizzying, lifting high into the air and swollen with intense fever. So, too, were the intimate displays of femininity; moist and hairy, glistening pink, silky flesh being explored by curious fingers coaxing soft sounds of wetness that contrasted with the dry crackling of wood.

The couples, though focused on each other, seemed to be somehow in sync with one another at the same time; first moving through a phase of touching and stroking and caressing, then smoothly transitioning to more daring attempts at mutual excitation. Soon, the night air was filled with the sights and sounds of the sucking of cocks as more women followed Charlotte's lead and boldly began to pleasure their husbands.

Positions were soon traded, and the liquid sounds took on a different character; that of tongues and lips exploring the juicy flesh of glistening pussies saturated with incredible evidence of arousal. Everywhere, men genuflected before their wives who straddled their faces with widened hips, their soaking vulvas mashed against their husband's lips as they shuddered with fits of sudden pleasure.

After this mutual sharing of physical affection, couples were back in each other's arms, moved to return to an emotional embrace once again. Charlotte felt Andrew slipping his hand between her legs and, as soon as his fingers touched her sensitive flesh, she felt herself gushing again. They looked down together at his sticky fingers and smiled at each other.

"Wow..." Andrew said, excited by her obvious arousal.

"Seriously... I'm so so wet right now..." she whispered.

Andrew curiously inserted a finger, drawing it in and out of her creamy depths. Charlotte relaxed her body and opened her legs wider, noticing a man across from her taking a peek, acutely aware of the fascination he felt at the sight of her body. Allowing him full access to view her breasts and vagina, she spread open even wider, leaving nothing to the imagination as her husband's digits invaded and expanded her dewy pink depths.